United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 16-07-2018, 06:24 PM   #71
rohibur rizqi
reserve player
#UISDA

Mentioned: 129 Post(s)
rohibur rizqi is a name known to allrohibur rizqi is a name known to allrohibur rizqi is a name known to allrohibur rizqi is a name known to allrohibur rizqi is a name known to allrohibur rizqi is a name known to allrohibur rizqi is a name known to all
Visit rohibur rizqi's Facebook Visit rohibur rizqi's Twitter Visit rohibur rizqi's YouTube
Default Re: Alexis Sanchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklist7 View Post
Sebenarnya doi salah satu pemain yang "ling lung" dengan taktik Mourinho..
tapi percaya saja, semoga musim depan pasti bisa lebih baik lagi..
Amin,
Udah lancar B.Inggris jg mungkin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
WE STAND and CHANT IN SIDOARJO
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WITH MANCHESTER UNITED IN OURSIDE
rohibur rizqi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 01:22 AM   #72
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Tak Dapat Visa, Alexis Sanchez Belum Bisa Ikut MU ke Amerika Serikat
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Jakarta - Alexis Sanchez harus ditinggalkan rombongan Manchester United yang berangkat untuk tur pramusim ke Amerika Serikat. Sanchez tak dapat visa untuk masuk AS.

Skuat MU telah berangkat untuk tur AS dari bandara Manchester hari Minggu (15/7/2018) lalu. Tapi Sanchez tak bisa bergabung dengan mereka karena terganjal masalah visa.

Problem ini muncul karena penyerang internasional Chile itu pada Februari lalu menerima hukuman 16 bulan penjara, atas kasus penggelapan pajak di Spanyol. Meski tak harus benar-benar menjalani hukuman kurungan atas kasus tersebut, tapi itu cukup untuk membuatnya tak mendapatkan visa AS.

Di bawah aturan hukum AS, tak ada satupun orang yang dinyatakan bersalah atas penipuan/penggelapan bisa mendapatkan visa untuk masuk AS. Demikian dilaporkan BBC.

Namun demikian, saat ini Sanchez dan pengacaranya diyakini tengah berusaha mendapatkan Waiver atau semacam izin khusus untuk masuk AS.

Dalam program ini, pemerintah AS mengizinkan warga dari sejumlah negara tertentu untuk masuk tanpa visa selama 90 hari dengan maksud berwisata, bisnis, atau sekadar transit.

MU sendiri akan membuka tur pramusim mereka dengan menghadapi Club America di University of Phoenix Stadium, Arizona pada Kamis (19/7) mendatang. Selanjutnya mereka akan berhadapan dengan San Jose Earthquakes, AC Milan, Liverpool, dan Real Madrid selama di negeri Paman Sam.

'Setan Merah' menutup tur pramusim dengan menghadapi Bayern Munich di Allianz Arena.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 12:55 AM   #73
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Rambutnya Sanchez jadi plontos nih sekarang

Old 09-08-2018, 09:16 AM   #74
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Splash the cash! Alexis Sanchez urges Manchester United to spend big on top players before transfer window shuts

* Alexis Sanchez urges Manchester United 'to sign big players with experience'
* The Chilean says a mixed pre-season should have convinced officials to spend
* Sanchez suggests United should have signed Arturo Vidal ahead of Barcelona

Alexis Sanchez has urged Manchester United to make big signings if they want to compete with their rivals.

Sanchez, who joined United from Arsenal in January on a £500,000-a-week deal, admits United still need more top-quality players.

'Manchester United have to go out with the intention of winning everything that's put before them,' he said.

Alexis Sanchez has admitted his frustration at Manchester United's lack of summer spending. The Chilean believes the Manchester United squad is short of high-quality players this season

'We're a big club. We've had a mixed pre-season and what we've got to start doing now is putting things right in training. At United we have to sign big players with experience.

'Barcelona just signed Arturo Vidal, who is a great player and my team-mate from Chile. He is an example of the type of players we need to sign in order to win trophies and compete at the highest level.'

United were on Wednesday night believed to be close to clinching their fourth transfer of the summer before the window closes at 5pm on Thursday.

The club are even struggling to keep hold of star player Paul Pogba as he pushes for a move. Jose Mourinho has himself urged club officials to commit more money to summer transfers

Jose Mourinho has made no secret of his wish for at least one more player amid growing tension between the manager and Old Trafford chief Ed Woodward.

United have spent £75million on Fred, Diogo Dalot and Lee Grant, but Mourinho fears it will not be enough to close the gap on champions Manchester City.

Keeping Paul Pogba is central to United's plans as the Frenchman continues to angle for a move to Barcelona.

The club on Wednesday reiterated that Pogba is not for sale and said he has not asked for a pay rise to stay. Mourinho will face the media on Thursday morning to preview Friday night's season opener at home to Leicester City.

If there are no new arrivals at Old Trafford, the press conference is likely to be a feisty affair.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6041037/Alexis-Sanchez-urges-Manchester-United-splash-cash.html
Old 10-08-2018, 06:30 PM   #75
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ALEXIS: OUR OBJECTIVE MUST BE TO WIN TROPHIES

Alexis Sanchez is feeling refreshed, confident and determined to achieve his and Manchester United’s trophy goals in 2018/19.

The Chilean forward looked sharp and energetic in his five pre-season outings for the Reds, which featured fine goals against AC Milan and Real Madrid, following his first proper summer break in nine years.

After what he describes as a “learning period” after his high-profile January move from Arsenal, Alexis believes he’s better equipped to produce his best football this season, which augurs well ahead of the Premier League opener against Leicester City.

“I can’t remember the last time I had a break and a long vacation,” the 29-year-old told United Review, our official matchday programme. “It served me well to rest, to clear my head a little bit and get stronger for the season.

“I’m already off to a great start. It’s been years since I’ve had a pre-season like this one, and I hope I'm in good shape to face Leicester.

“The first four or five months were a learning period. Now I want to go all the way, I want to fight for everything. I am preparing myself mentally and physically to face all that lies ahead.

“Now that I know my team-mates, I can focus on what I want to win. I am here to demonstrate the quality I’m here for. The time has come for United to win more trophies. We need to be fighting among the best.”

All eyes will be on Old Trafford on Friday as Jose Mourinho’s men get the new campaign under way and Alexis is clear on how the Reds should approach the game against the Foxes.

“As Manchester United… as a big team,” he said. “Pressing forward, and with a desire to win – with the mindset that distinguishes United from others.

“United is a big team. Even though we have improved a lot, we need to keep improving. Now it is time to prove it, to fight for the top spots, and I think this is the season to do it.”

www.manutd.com
Old 03-09-2018, 01:55 AM   #76
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Jose Mourinho says Alexis Sanchez wants to use the forthcoming international break to ensure he’s in the best possible condition for Manchester United’s busy schedule in the coming weeks.

Following Sunday’s game at Burnley, the Reds have a two-week hiatus as a number of players go away with their countries on international duty.

Upon their return, the trip to Watford on Saturday 15 September is the first of seven games in the space of 21 days in three different competitions for Mourinho’s men.

After a positive pre-season campaign, Alexis has experienced a stop-start beginning to the new season. He played in the opening game against Leicester City but missed the match at Brighton through injury, before returning against Tottenham as a second-half substitute on Monday night.

The boss was asked by reporters, at his press conference ahead of the trip to Turf Moor, whether he thinks we will see a different Alexis from now on, following his first summer off in nine years.

“I hope so,” Jose replied. “I hope we can see that. He had a good pre-season, he had a good start to the season. It was a difficult pre-season for the team, but for him [it] was a good one.

“He then had a small injury that kept him out and came [back] just one day before Tottenham. He came to the game [as a substitute] with the score 2-0 [to Tottenham] so let’s see from now.”

Alexis won't be part of Chile’s squad for their upcoming friendlies against Japan and South Korea. The boss feels it’s a huge positive for United and revealed how determined our no.7 is to ensure he’s in top condition for the run-in ahead.

“He’s not going to the national team for these two friendlies in Japan and South Korea, which is good news for us because after that we play Watford and then immediately play [in the] Champions League [away at Young Boys],” Jose said.

“He’s committed, he’s focused, he works hard. I believe that he will improve. I didn’t ask [Alexis], I never ask players not to go [on international duty] and I never contact national teams for players not to go. It’s a personal thing between him and the national manager.

“At the same time, coming [back] from injury, he feels that for him it’s a much-needed two weeks in spite of his conditions to play against Burnley.

“He feels that, after that [the game at Turf Moor], he needs two weeks to put himself in good shape and, because of the friendly matches in Asia, they made the decision for his good and, in consequence our good, for him not to go.”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-09-2018, 07:43 PM   #77
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Alexis Sanchez has won more caps and scored more goals than any player in Chile’s history, being a key figure in winning back-to-back Copa Americas in 2015 and 2016.

Although the forward opted against playing in his nation’s two friendlies during this current international break, deciding to work on his fitness at the Aon Training Complex instead, the 29-year-old is immensely proud of his Chilean heritage, as he revealed to United Review…

CHILE IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND
“My family is there, I love Chile. I always look to raise the name of my country high up in the world. Every time I go, people show me that they love me very much. The young children, they are the ones who look up to you, as an idol, and you try to do your best for them.”

IT’S AN IMMENSE FEELING
“When you first play for your country you fail to understand the magnitude of playing for Chile. The first time I wore the shirt, I could not believe it. It’s like defending your country. It’s something very nice and now you appreciate it more, because we did not qualify for the World Cup. Now, when you wear Chile’s shirt, it makes your hair stand on end.”

THE BEST OF TIMES
“When we won our first Copa America in Chile, and the support of all the people, our family and friends… It was very nice for the entire country. On top of that, we beat Argentina, they were a world power, with impressive players. The truth is that it makes me very happy, also for my team-mates, as we made a great effort that day. I think the Chileans are going to remember it their whole lives. What is more, we won the same cup twice. The second one too, I think, was a joy for Chile. And to this day they are proud of every player. We need to repeat this triumph, do our best to take Chile to the top.”

PROUD TO BE A RECORD BREAKER
“Being the top scorer for Chile and having the record of most appearances makes me feel proud of myself. Also of everything we have achieved, because, in the end, if you are the top scorer and you haven't achieved anything, it doesn’t do you much good. Because of the way I am, I try my best every game. I want to keep evolving and strive to improve. I really hope to keep improving, to play another World Cup, to win another Copa America, to keep growing in the national team, scoring more goals, and continuing to give joy to the Chilean people.”

THE FUTURE
“I think all the players are looking forward to the next World Cup [Qatar 2022]. They also feel sorry because we did not qualify to the Russia World Cup, and they regret it. Many players felt bad and were very sad because the World Cup is a beautiful thing. I played twice in a World Cup and three times with the Under-20 version, and the truth is that you live differently. I hope to go to another World Cup and gain the respect that Chile had before.”

www.manutd.com
Old 25-09-2018, 01:56 PM   #78
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Alexis Sanchez is Manchester United's jewel in the crown but is hiding and hasn't scored since March… so where has it all gone wrong for the £500,000-a-week star?

* Manchester United laboured to a 1-1 home draw against Wolves on Saturday
* Alexis Sanchez was substituted after gifting possession away on 16 occasions
* The Chilean has scored just three times since his January move from Arsenal

Alexis Sanchez would represent handy proof, if ever required, that it is best paying no attention to pre-season.

He was the bright spark of Manchester United's fairly disastrous tour of America, making up for joining late after visa issues to set the tempo in training and provide moments of promise.

The Chilean was given a pass for his first few disappointing months — reasons ranging from moving clubs mid-season and the expectation that the general threat he poses will burst out at some point — and the USA was a positive for him. They were looking forward to a first full term in red.

Jose Mourinho arrived back to the North West certain the forward, earning £500,000 a week, would begin producing. After all, two goals in 12 starts was not exactly an auspicious start and not symbolic of his undoubted ability.

But what has followed must worry Mourinho. Sanchez, who looked so vibrant and full of enthusiasm just a few weeks ago, is now cowering.

He has not finished a game since August 10 and Chris Smalling has scored three goals in the time since Sanchez last found the net in the Premier League in late March. That he was hooked with almost half an hour left against Wolves with the game at 1-1 tells more about his troubling form than Mourinho's strength in depth.

Hardly a surprising decision, though, given Sanchez gifted possession away on 16 separate occasions and had just one shot. That, a free-kick in a dangerous area, found the stands.

Sanchez struggled to make an impression as Manchester United drew with Wolves. Sanchez, who looked so vibrant and full of enthusiasm just a few weeks ago, is now cowering

All this should not come as a shock to those who follow United and there have been murmurings among supporters for some time. And it is definitely not down to heavy legs; Sanchez was not at the World Cup, did not feature for Chile this month and had a rest against Young Boys.

The 29-year-old's initiative seems to have deserted him, registering fewer shots per game (2.43) than ever before during his time in England.

The average of 1.08 shots on target is frankly laughable for a player who has been afforded so much patience and freedom by his manager, often at the expense of Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial.

The dribbles attempted (3.24) and completed (1.35) this season are way down on his previous numbers and less than half of those recorded in 2014-15, his first campaign. Similar goes for the amount of touches. Regardless, Paul Pogba sprung to his defence.

'What you have to know about Alexis is he is a hard worker,' Pogba said. 'He trains very well, he always tries to help the team, talks with the team and everything. He will get used to it.'

How long should it take someone earning £20million a year to 'get used to' a new team dynamic, one that has in part been tweaked to see him thrive?

Pogba continued: 'When you play a long time with another team and you play different football in that other team you have some kind of adaptation that you have to have.

Sanchez has not finished a game since August 10 and last found the net in the league in March. Sanchez gifted possession away on 16 separate occasions against Wolves on Saturday

'It's not that he is playing bad. We know that Alexis Sanchez can bring a lot and I'm sure he will. I'm sure he will.

'But he's not playing bad and he keeps being positive, so that's the good thing we have to think about.'

Certainly that is something United and Mourinho must hang on to and Sanchez — who has registered just one assist so far — could well jerk into action. Unusually at United, it is when the critical spotlight shines brightest that players begin to rediscover form. So expect him to score a hat-trick against West Ham on Saturday.

The wider issue at play for United here is the domino effect his capture, signing-on fee and salary has on future transfers. The concessions made to lure Sanchez have launched the club into a new stratosphere and one they could probably have done without finding.

While it is accepted that Gareth Bale would have cost even more, and so they still lie behind Real Madrid in finance thrown at the biggest names, those they choose to land next must be rubbing their hands.

Manchester City will be having paid close attention to Sanchez's first eight months at Old Trafford. A lucky escape for Pep Guardiola. That United made such a fuss of Sanchez's move from Arsenal is looking a little ill-conceived at the moment and they must be hoping that piano number is not the opening sonata to the end of his career.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6201003/Where-gone-wrong-500-000-week-star-Alexis-Sanchez.html
kabarnya Mou bawa balik Depay. jual aja dah Sanchez, beli Reus ato Pulisic kayaknya oke tuh
Old 07-10-2018, 06:32 AM   #79
Andi Istiabudi
manager

THE BOOST ALEXIS SANCHEZ NEEDED

Everybody was delighted for Alexis Sanchez after he scored the dramatic winner against Newcastle United, mostly because of the sheer hard work he has been putting into training.

Despite looking the part in pre-season, he has not shown his best form in 2018/19 but came off the bench to real effect in the 3-2 triumph on Saturday, with many feeling this could be a real catalyst to spark his Manchester United career into life.

The celebration in front of the Stretford End spoke volumes as the ground erupted when witnessing yet another of the club's miraculous comebacks.

“I would have wanted to have been in his shoes today [scoring the winner], but the guy is working really hard,” Romelu Lukaku told MUTV. “I think he's one of the most hard-working professionals I have ever seen and to give us the win, he deserves it and I am really happy for him.”

Manager Jose Mourinho also praised the work ethic of the South American, who has already shown he is able to light up the Premier League during his time at Arsenal.

“I think he is a good boy,” said the boss. “A good professional who works really hard. He is not playing especially well, in some periods, but, when the team doesn't play especially well, it's difficult for players individually to perform well. Today, I think it's an amazing feeling for him to score the winning goal in a comeback. That is nice.”

Luke Shaw, who has won both our Player-of-the-Month awards this term, was also keen to suggest Alexis will be boosted after his intervention off the bench.

“It's massive,” he told MUTV. “As football players, confidence is something you need when you step onto the pitch. You need to believe in yourself, you need to have that confidence to do things and we know how much of a special player he is and today could have been a massive confidence boost.”

www.manutd.com
Old 08-10-2018, 08:04 AM   #80
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ALEXIS WINNER COULD BE A TURNING POINT

Steve Bruce, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Kiko Macheda, Michael Owen and now Alexis Sanchez have all been key figures in dramatic late triumphs at Old Trafford.

Every team needs the boost of a nail-biting, last-minute win to send confidence rocketing. And this Manchester United side certainly needed Saturday’s sensational 3-2 comeback against Newcastle United. It can do the players the world of good.

The Stretford End has witnessed some awesome thrillers right under their noses in the modern era when it seemed the vibes from the famous stand were sucking the ball into the opponents' net.

Saturday’s cliffhanger is up with the best of them, including that famous afternoon in April 1993 when Sir Alex Ferguson's dream team were battling to break the hoodoo of the club not winning a league title for 26 years.

The Reds were threatening to crumble under the late season pressure when Sheffield Wednesday were leading 1-0 at the Theatre of Dreams.

And then, deep into added-on time, so deep that on a normal matchday, the players would have already been showered and changed, Steve Bruce powered home the second of his two headed goals in quick succession to complete the turnover from a damaging defeat into a greatly galvanising 2-1 win.

The impact of that comeback was like switching on the after burners and United ultimately soared to that first Premier League title win.

Back in January 1999 before the word ‘Treble’ had even been mentioned, Sir Alex's men were on the brink of seeing one leg of that famous campaign collapse at Old Trafford.

In the FA Cup fourth round at home to Liverpool, United had been trailing to a third-minute Michael Owen goal and with the clock ticking, the cauldron intensified as the hosts mounted a late onslaught. Dwight Yorke equalised after 88 minutes and then, in stoppage time, Solskjaer gave us a taste of the drama that was to unfold at the very end of the season when he drilled in a euphoric winner.

A decade later and Old Trafford was anxious with United trailing 2-1 to Aston Villa in a key title match for the Reds. Liverpool had moved two points clear at the top 24 hours earlier. Lose this one and United faced an almighty scrap to win the crown. The Merseysiders would have been favourites.

After an hour, Sir Alex introduced 17-year-old Italian striker Federico Macheda for his debut. Cristiano Ronaldo was to level the game up but in stoppage time it was the new kid who fired home a sensational winner in front of a delirious Stretford End. There was no stopping United after that and another title was eventually won.

Months later, in the early weeks of the 2009/10 season, there was another dramatic late winner for the Reds. The 153rd Manchester derby was box-office entertainment as the game went goal crazy to leave the score at 3-3 in injury time.

Six minutes into that added-on period, United's summer recruit and substitute Michael Owen was put through by Ryan Giggs and he clipped the ball home to beat City 4-3. Old Trafford was in uproar.

Whether it's capping a pulsating comeback or settling a see-saw goal fest in your favour, there's no doubt that a last-minute winner can galvanise teams and on Saturday, Jose Mourinho’s side pulled off what could be a significant triumph.

Significant for the team and for the man whose injury-time effort separated the sides. Alexis Sanchez has, in truth, had a subdued start to the season but like Solskjaer, Macheda and Owen before him, the super-sub role seemed to inspire the Chilean as he headed home against Newcastle.

For United and Alexis, that magic moment, so typical of the Old Trafford storybook, could prove to be a turning point, one we will all reflect on later in this 2018/19 season.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 23
alif unyil, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, bang_zak, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, h-ANG, jifortin, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rohibur rizqi, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku