United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 04-07-2018, 11:29 PM   #1
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Lee Anderson Grant

Welcome to the club, Lee

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Lee Grant from Stoke City on a two-year deal.

The goalkeeper told ManUtd.com:

“Moving to Manchester United has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. This was an opportunity that I couldn’t let pass and I’m thrilled to become a part of such a historic club.

”I’ve enjoyed every moment of my career so far and I’m now ready to continue learning and improving alongside some of the best players in the game. But at the same time, I intend to use my experience to help the team whenever possible.

“I want to say a huge thank you to those close to me who have supported me along my journey so far. I’m looking forward to meeting my team-mates and giving everything possible for the club in the upcoming season.”

GRANT'S CAREER SO FAR

Born in Hemel Hempstead in January 1983, Lee Grant was a youth-team goalkeeper at nearby Watford before joining Derby County, with whom he made his senior debut in the 2002/03 season.

Capped by England in various age groups up to Under-21, his club career continued, after loan spells at Burnley and Oldham Athletic, with a switch to Sheffield Wednesday in July 2007.

Other permanent moves, to Burnley in 2010 and then back to Derby County in 2013, preceded his spell in the Premier League with Stoke City. He initially joined the Potters on loan as cover for the injured Jack Butland and produced a man-of-the-match performance at Old Trafford in October 2016, as his side held United 1-1.

In the next meeting, Grant prevented the Reds from scoring until the 93rd minute, when Wayne Rooney made club history by scoring his record 250th goal.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 11:36 PM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Lee Anderson Grant

Bagi yang penasaran seperti apa pernampilannya, berikut beberapa aksi Lee Grant sebagai kiper

Old 04-07-2018, 11:49 PM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Usianya sudah cukup gaek nih tapi mungkin pengalaman dan jam terbangnya di EPL sudah tinggi sehingga terbiasa menghadapi tekanan bertanding. Peluangnya untuk menggantikan posisi De Gea atau Romero di skuad utama jelas cukup berat, namun jika dipasang sebagai starter untuk ajang seperti piala FA dan piala Liga masih bisalah, hehe..
Old 07-07-2018, 07:14 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Silahkan ditonton video Lee Grant berikut...

Last edited by Andi Istiabudi; 14-07-2018 at 04:50 AM..
Old 14-07-2018, 06:46 AM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Lee Grant sudah mulai gabung latihan dengan pemain United lainnya nih, SEMANGAT !!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 18-07-2018, 01:37 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

'GETTING TO UNITED HAS BEEN A FANTASTIC JOURNEY'

Lee Grant may have been signed in a supportive role to Manchester United's men between the sticks, but the goalkeeper insists he is determined to play a vital role in the Reds' charge for honours this season.

The 35-year-old spoke exclusively to MUTV before his first training session of Tour 2018, presented by Aon, and discussed the warm welcome he has been afforded by Jose Mourinho and his squad and how he is always willing to learn...

If we’d have told you a year ago you’d be on Manchester United’s pre-season tour this summer, what would you have said?
I probably would have doubted your sanity somewhat! [Smiles] It’s been a fantastic journey to get me here and I’m certainly looking forward to it. I’m looking forward to a nice pre-season, we’ve got our first training session at UCLA so it should be fun.

When you got the call to join United – how did you feel?
Excited, obviously, and then anxious to get everything over the line and eager to get started. That’s been the case throughout the off-season – I was really eager to get here and get started.

We remember you single-handedly keeping out Zlatan Ibrahimovic when you were playing at Old Trafford for Stoke – do you think that was a factor in this deal?
Maybe so! I think it was more likely my performances over the course of the season and my consistency levels but certainly I would imagine that performance caught the eye of one or two at the football club.

You’ve been playing with one of our former greats at Stoke City, in Darren Fletcher. Have you spoken to him about joining United?
I have, yes, Fletch has been great. I managed to grab some lunch with him a week or so before I joined up with the boys and he gave me a little rundown on the club, who to avoid speaking to and who to cosy up to! [Laughs] In all seriousness he’s been great, he told me what a fantastic football club it is and he was certain I was going to enjoy my time here.

What are your first impressions of the group and the people you’ve met so far?
We’ve got a young group at the moment as we’re missing a few guys and missing some of the senior players following their exploits over the summer [at the World Cup]. I’m looking forward to having those guys back but so far the group has been wonderful and has welcomed me in nicely. I’m looking forward to getting started and working with them.

There are one or two top goalkeepers at United already. Are you looking forward to trying to dislodge them?!
Yeah, most definitely! To work with one of the best to have ever played in the Premier League in David De Gea and then have Argentina’s number one in Sergio [Romero], it’s not a bad combination. I’ve had the privilege of working with Joel [Pereira] for a couple of weeks and what an excellent keeper he looks. So for me, yes, it’s a mammoth task ahead to try to dislodge one of those guys, but in all seriousness I’m really looking forward to learning off them and working with them. And I know from having spoken to a lot of people that they’re all good guys.

The aim of your time here is presumably to play?
Yes, definitely. It doesn’t matter how old you are, or where you’ve come from or what you’ve done in the past, if you’ve got a real professional desire like I have to go and play then that’s something you want to continue to do. I’ll continue to be like that well into my 40s and I’m sure when my career has finished, it’s always something that has driven me on. Listen, I want to play and be involved as much as I can in the team but I’m also aware that my role primarily may have to be one to support [the others]. But I’m willing to fill in as and when, and it will be good to get started.

You’ve had a long and successful career but you never stop learning do you?
That’s probably the reason why I’m here. I’d say I’m a player that has always been happy to learn; I’m an open book. I did it in my two years at Stoke and I went there when people probably thought, 'he’s 33 and coming to the end and maybe winding down.' But for me that wasn’t the case, I was there to try to get better and to improve and I showed I was capable of playing at the highest level. And I’ll look to adapt and do the same thing here.

www.manutd.com
Old 20-07-2018, 10:42 AM   #7
Rean
jadikan sederhana..

Thanked 2,321 Times in 872 Posts
Mentioned: 316 Post(s)
Rean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond repute

Visit Rean's Twitter RyanAniestyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Silahkan ditonton video Lee Grant berikut...

ini foto2 sih sebenernya haha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 03:34 PM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rean View Post
Foto yang dilihat di Youtube
Old 21-07-2018, 01:21 PM   #9
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Foto yang dilihat di Youtube
Nih baru videonya, lebih baik daripada kiper utama Liverpool

Old 27-01-2019, 08:09 PM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 11
AdministratoR, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, h-ANG, iqballe, ivanzferdinand, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku