United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-07-2017, 06:50 AM   #21
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: Victor Lindelof

LINDELOF PROUD TO MAKE HIS UNITED DEBUT

Victor Lindelof was proud to make his unofficial Manchester United debut in the 5-2 win over LA Galaxy, and the summer signing is already looking forward to more appearances for the Reds.

Jose Mourinho fielded two teams at the StubHub Center on Saturday night and Lindelof was part of the second-half XI, playing as one of three centre-backs alongside Eric Bailly and Axel Tuanzebe.

The Reds ran out comfortable winners against the MLS side, thanks to a clinical brace from Marcus Rashford and further goals from Marouane Fellaini, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Anthony Martial.

"It felt very good, I am very happy to have made my debut for this great club,” Lindelof told MUTV. “We won as well so I am very happy. It felt good, it is the first game so it is a bit different. I am not used to playing with three at the back, but it felt good in a way and I am very happy.

“It is the first game and I am really looking forward to playing more games. It felt good. I like to play games, I like to train as well, but the games are more fun so I prefer the games."

On the subject of Rashford and fellow debutant Romelu Lukaku, Victor said: “Marcus is a very good player so I am very happy for him to score. Romelu is also a very good player. He is very, very strong and has some really good qualities so it is just a matter of time before he finds the net as well.”

Lindelof could have scored himself when the ball feel to him inside the penalty area midway through the second half, but his shot soared off target and the former Benfica man was frustrated he couldn’t find the net. “I know man - it was close, it was close, so maybe next time.”

At the end of his first week, Lindelof is happy with his progress. "My first week has been very good,” he concluded. “All of the guys in the team have really helped me a lot. It feels really, really good.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Jul/Victor-Lindelof-speaks-to-MUTV-about-United-debut-against-LA-Galaxy.aspx

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 28
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, arik_, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, endhy_cantona, FitraHaryadi39, fredrian.seven, goodfron, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, id4y, Kevin_Anggie, Legolash, penk22_, rahmatedi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku