United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2015/2016

View Poll Results: Your Man of The Match
Juan Mata 0 0%
Daley Blind 5 55.56%
Chris Smalling 1 11.11%
Anthony Martial 3 33.33%
David De Gea 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2016, 02:32 PM   #21
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Everton

Manchester United vs Everton: Ashley Young and Ander Herrera could return for Toffees' visit to Old Trafford

Manchester United have been handed a double injury boost with Ashley Young and Ander Herrera in contention to return for their Premier League clash against Everton on Sunday (3 April). The duo were sidelined with groin injuries but have recovered and returned to training.

The former has been sidelined since mid-January with a groin injury he picked up during the Red Devils' 1-0 win over Liverpool and had to undergo a surgery. The England international was ruled out for a considerable amount of time but has made an earlier than expected return and has begun training with the first team ahead of the recently concluded international break.

Herrera, on the other hand, picked up his injury midway through March ahead of their second leg Europa League last-16 clash against Liverpool but is expected to be fit for United's final run-in in the Premier League as they battle for a place in the top four and also their quarter-final replay against West Ham United on 13 April.

The 20-times English champions still have some key players on the sidelines, mainly Bastian Schweinsteiger, Wayne Rooney and Luke Shaw. The former is likely to be sidelined until the end of the season after suffering a recurrence of a knee injury during national duty with Germany, while the latter two are hoping to return to action before the end of the season, with the England skipper expected to return to training in the coming weeks.

"German midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger is set to miss the game with a knee injury sustained on international duty, the full extent of which is yet to be determined. Ander Herrera and Ashley Young could return to the squad after recovering from groin problems, while Phil Jones remains a doubt. Wayne Rooney expects to return to training next week but Luke Shaw and Will Keane are still unavailable," a statement on United's official site read.

Code:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/manchester-united-vs-everton-ashley-young-ander-herrera-could-return-toffees-visit-old-1552583
Old 01-04-2016, 05:39 PM   #22
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Siapapun pemain yang akan diturunkan harus memaksimalkan 3 point dan berharap pesaingnya (Peringkat 1-5) tidak konsisten. Setelah melawan Everton Manchester United akan bertandang di Tottenham Hotspur, ini adalah kesempatan memperkecil jarak untuk Liga Champions.
Old 01-04-2016, 05:42 PM   #23
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Pemimpin pertandingan.

Andre Marriner, ketika wasit ini memimpin pertandingan yang dimainkan oleh United sejak Januari 2013, setan merah selalu gagal meraih kemenangan menghadapi lawan-lawan mereka, termasuk dipertemuan musim lalu di Goodison Park, dimana tuan rumah menang 3-0 atas United.

Musim ini, Marriner telah mengeluarkan lima kartu merah dan 92 kartu kuning dalam 33 pertandingan yang dipimpin nya.

akankah terjadi lagi pas pertandingan nanti?
Old 02-04-2016, 04:06 PM   #24
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Tampak beberapa kursi di Old Trafford telah berwarna putih untuk menyajikan mosaik 'Sir Bobby'
Old 02-04-2016, 07:18 PM   #25
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiandrmwn View Post

Tampak beberapa kursi di Old Trafford telah berwarna putih untuk menyajikan mosaik 'Sir Bobby'
Ga ada wajah Charlton sendiri sayangnya, seperti mosaiknya Rio Ferdinand..
Old 02-04-2016, 07:48 PM   #26
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Quote:
Originally Posted by penk22_ View Post
Ga ada wajah Charlton sendiri sayangnya, seperti mosaiknya Rio Ferdinand..
iya sayang gaada
Old 02-04-2016, 09:55 PM   #27
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

SCHNEIDERLIN UP FOR TOFFEES TASK

Morgan Schneiderlin, speaking to MUTV, believes beating Everton will be a tough task, as the Toffees have only lost once away from home all season.

Manchester United host Everton on Sunday, looking to make it two wins on the bounce in the league after the 1-0 derby triumph against Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium.

The reverse fixture perhaps yielded United’s best performance of the season, with Louis van Gaal's men winning 3-0 at Goodison Park, back in October; Schneiderlin was among the scorers that day as he netted his first Reds goal.

Having only lost at Arsenal in the league this term, however, the visit of Everton represents a difficult task for van Gaal’s side, and Schneiderlin knows it will be up to United to break down a resolute Toffees defence.

“Since Roberto Martinez came, they have been a possession team, they have a lot of possession and have some very good players," he said. "Some fast players, some strong players, some technical players, they have a mix of everything.

“This season, at home they didn’t get many wins, which is strange because Goodison Park has always been a difficult place to go, but they have been good on the road, they’ve lost just once, so it's going to be more challenging because we know they are more comfortable away from home. It's going to be up to us to capitalise on any weaknesses.”

Results permitting, a win could see United move into a much coveted Champions League spot, after been absent from the top four since December’s defeat away to Bournemouth. Schneiderlin insists every game is important and the squad will be treating this game accordingly.

“For us, it’s always the same, every team wants to come to Old Trafford and they want to win, it's one of their games of the season," he said. “So for us, this match is not going to be different to any others. Maybe Everton's players feel more comfortable away from home, so we have to try to make it a difficult afternoon for them.”

His maiden strike at Goodison was the Frenchman’s last competitive goal and, as a result, he is still yet to score in front of a full house at Old Trafford. Despite not being renowned as a goalscoring midfielder, Schneiderlin is hungry to get on the mark again, and believes he has a lot more to show United supporters.

“I have my fingers crossed that I will score my first Old Trafford goal as soon as possible," he added. "I’ve had a few chances in the last couple of games, but I need to capitalise on one and I’m going to try to score at Old Trafford as soon as I can.

“When I first came, I had big expectations, of course, I wanted to play for the title and I wanted to, straight away, have a big impact on everything.

“Since the weeks have gone on in the season, I’ve felt better and better and, of course, I know I have plenty more to show to everyone and plenty more in my locker. I know I will do it because I'm confident of my abilities.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Apr/morgan-schneiderlin-previews-everton-encounter.aspx
Old 02-04-2016, 11:24 PM   #28
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Ada yang masih ingat ga dengan penampilan De Gea di pertemuan terakhir lawan Everton? Kalau bukan De Gea sudah berapa gol yang masuk

David de Gea aims to produce another sensational display against Everton when Manchester United host the Toffees
  • Manchester United entertain Everton in the Premier League on Sunday
  • The last time the sides met at Old Trafford, the hosts won the game 2-1
  • Without goalkeeper David de Gea, it would have been a different story
  • Spaniard saved a penalty and made several world-class stops that day
  • He is planning on repeating the feat when the teams meet this weekend

David de Gea is hoping for a repeat of his heroics against Everton last season when Manchester United host the Toffees in the Premier League on Sunday.

The Spanish goalkeeper was in inspired form in October 2014, as United beat their Merseyside guests 2-1, saving a Leighton Baines penalty and contributing several other world-class stops over the course of 90 minutes.

Two incidents in stoppage time that day - a leaping, one-handed save to his left to deny Leon Osman and an absurd reaction stop from Bryan Oviedo - were described by members of the media as pieces of goalkeeping which 'were unlikely to be bettered' at Old Trafford.

De Gea has fond memories of that afternoon and, ahead of United's first meeting with Everton in Manchester since that day, he has spoken of his desire to show it was no one-off.

'As a goalkeeper, you want that type of game – you save a penalty and make two or three good saves and win the match. It's the perfect game,' he told MUTV

'It's difficult to explain how you feel in that moment. I felt so happy to see Old Trafford like it was that day, it was amazing.

'Old Trafford is always special but, when the team play well and things are good and you score goals and win games, it's unbelievable.

'It was a really special game for me. I remember it well. I remember the fans singing my name and we won and, hopefully on Sunday, we can do the same.'

United sit sixth in the Premier League table ahead of this weekend's action.

The Red Devils are locked in a three-way battle for the final Champions League place, with Manchester City currently fourth, a point ahead of their local rivals.

West Ham United are level on points with United but lead Louis van Gaal's side by virtue of their superior goal difference.
Old 03-04-2016, 12:55 AM   #29
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Perbandingan kedua tim di musim ini :

Defence ManUtd vs Everton
27 Goals Conceded 41
14 Clean Sheets 8
105 Shots Faced (on target) 134
457 Tackles Won 408
144 Tackles Lost 153
76% Tackles Won (%) 72.7%
1,564 Duels Won 1,590
1,800 Duels lost 1,489
46.5% Duels won (%) 51.6%

Attack ManUtd vs Everton
38 Goals Scored 51
112 Shots On Target 136
118 Shots Off Target 144
48.7% Shot Accuracy (excluding blocked shots) 48.6%
16.5% Conversion Rate (%) 18.2%
22 Assists 40

Distribution ManUtd vs Everton
12,780 Successful Passes 11,401
2,799 Unsuccessful Passes 2,465
82% Pass accuracy 82.2%
86 Successful crosses 85
392 Unsuccessful Crosses 360
18% Cross accuracy 19.1%
284 Successful dribbles 357
266 Unsuccessful dribbles 243
51.6% Dribbles success 59.5%

Dicipline ManUtd vs Everton
293 Fouls Won 319
373 Fouls Conceded 242
52 Yellow Cards 36
1 Red Cards 3
Old 03-04-2016, 01:22 PM   #30
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Everton yg sekarang bukan Everton yg dulu,,hrsnya bisa menang 3-0 lagi ky di Goodison Park,,dgn catatan Fellaini ga main. Duo FB Everton kemungkinan masih Coleman n Baines,,semoga bisa dibully sm Martial n Lingard.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 56
Aba_MaczUnited, achmad.zaky, adib, Adighana, adi_Giggsy, agylbonez, ahmad nawawi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, andiancha, Ardiey11, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, chincarito, dwitri27, Efendi Junarto, eyeofday, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, ivanzferdinand, kobe1928, Kurniawan Ani, Legolash, m4nunited, man_rooney, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, Rhw, rio vander vidic, Riskur, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, Shi no Gekai, simamora16, smile_boy, SR 7, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan