United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 02-09-2017, 04:19 PM   #81
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Andreas Hoelgebaum Pereira

PEREIRA JOINS VALENCIA ON SEASON-LONG LOAN

Manchester United youngster Andreas Pereira will spend the 2017/18 season on loan at Valencia CF in Spain, after a deal was agreed between the two clubs late on Friday night.

The 21-year-old forward completed the move on deadline day in Spain, which is 24 hours later than it is England. He is now looking forward to linking up with Valencia manager Marcelino García Toral, whose side have made an encouraging start to the La Liga campaign by earning four points from a possible six.

Pereira, who has made 13 senior appearances for United and scored one goal, knows what it takes to play in Spain following his previous year-long loan at Granada throughout the 2016/17 season.

Although his temporary side were unfortunately relegated, Andreas told us in the summer that the whole experience was beneficial to him. "It was a good season for me personally," he said. "For the team it was not. We had difficult times but I learned a lot, playing under pressure and trying not to go down."

Everybody at Manchester United wishes Andreas good luck at Valencia this season.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 08:40 AM   #82
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Ternyata Perreira sudah perpanjang kontrak sampai 2019 sebelum di pinjamkan ke valencia
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 01:23 PM   #83
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiandrmwn View Post
Ternyata Perreira sudah perpanjang kontrak sampai 2019 sebelum di pinjamkan ke valencia
Plus opsi perpanjangan selama semusim kan?

Untung sudah diperpanjang dulu. Rada kecewa krn dia dipinjamkan tp semoga masih ada kesempatan di United.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 06:30 PM   #84
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Q&A: PEREIRA REFLECTS ON GRANADA LOAN

Manchester United’s Belgian-born Brazilian Andreas Pereira will continue his education at Valencia this season, after agreeing to join the La Liga side until 30 June 2018, while also extending his contract at Old Trafford.

It is the 21-year-old’s second temporary move to Spain following a previous 2016/17 spell with Granada in which he scored five goals in 37 appearances. Although the club was unfortunately relegated to the second division, the whole experience proved to be extremely beneficial.

Pereira spoke exclusively to ManUtd.com in July to reflect on his year at Granada, the lessons he learned and exactly how he grew as a player. Scroll down to read what he had to say…

Looking back, how do you assess your season-long loan spell at Granada?

It was a good season for me personally. For the team, it was not. We had difficult times but I learned a lot, playing under pressure and trying not to go down. The fans were very good with me, the fans welcomed me and the people at the club were very nice too. So I have to appreciate what they did for me all through the season. It was a very good welcome and I felt at home there.

Specifically, what do you think you learned about being a professional footballer?

Every day work to prepare for the game. You are playing every weekend so it is a different preparation during the work. I think I learned a lot about that. To be more consistent every week, that is definitely something that I learned from the season.

How different was the style of play in La Liga?
It was very different. It is more like tactical play and it is not as physical as the Premier League. In the beginning I had to adapt a bit because I was taking a lot of yellow cards! I was a bit too aggressive in the duels and it was a different type of play.

Out of 10, how do you rate the whole experience?

The whole experience for me was an eight. I learned a lot, unfortunately we went down as a team, but for me personally it was good. I scored my goals, I did well for the team and I tried my best.

How did you adjust to moving to away from Manchester and living in Spain?
In the beginning, I had to adapt because it was very hot. I arrived on the first day in a jumper! It is very hot over there, in training it is difficult, but you get used to the warm weather.

Did you live alone over there, with friends or with family?
I lived alone but I don’t like to stay alone for quite a while, so I bought a dog! My dad always came to visit me too, to watch the games, so most of the time I was with my family. If not, then I was with some friends, and even Joel [Pereira] came by. I got a dog there, I didn’t have one. When I came back from training I was alone, so I said I needed somebody here. I bought a dog and every time I went home the dog was waiting for me.

Did you have to grow up a little bit off the pitch, by taking care of your life and house?
It was a bit different for me because, in England, I live with my parents here. When I went there, I had to learn how to live alone, how to do stuff for myself, so I think I matured outside of football.

Was there anything that surprised you about being away from United at a smaller club?
In the beginning, it was very different. It is a world of difference between the two clubs. When you are over there you imagine how big United is and you appreciate how big the club is, how nice the people are and the work that is done for you outside of the pitch.

What was the best moment for you?
I played my first game and I played well. I played in the big games and I played quite well. But picking one moment is difficult. I scored some goals but it is not always about the goals.

What was it like to play against Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Antoine Griezmann?
It was very special. The first game we played at Barcelona was very special, in the big stadium. You got the feeling again of playing at Old Trafford. You got the same feelings. A big club. I kind of missed United that day. I missed playing at Old Trafford in a big stadium. I kept me motivated as well, to come back, work hard and do well.

Did it make you feel like you can compete at the top level?
Yeah in some ways. When we were playing against them and I was playing well, I was thinking ‘If I can do well against Barcelona then I can go back and do good against other teams too’. Of course it is difficult to just say that, though, after a few games.

Arsenal legend Tony Adams was working at Granada behind the scenes and he was named manager for the final two months. What was he like to work with?
With me, personally, it was very good. He told me what to do in training and in the games. He said these things would give me an advantage when I go back to Manchester and English football. He helped me a lot and I am very happy to have worked with him.

Was he supportive of you and your talent?
It was very good with him. He understood that I was on loan there so he tried to help me, to develop and go back to United.

Did you return to United a better player than when you left?
Yeah, better for sure and more experienced. In situations on the pitch, I feel more calm. I know what to do because of the experience and I hope to use that in my career.

www.manutd.com
Old 03-09-2017, 07:34 PM   #85
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Fans Marah MU Lepas Pemain Ini ke Valencia

Liputan6.com, Manchester - Fans Manchester United (MU) berang karena Setan Merah sudah meminjamkan Andreas Pereira ke Valencia. Pereira dinilai berguna bagi MU di musim ini.

Pereira merupakan salah satu bintang muda Manchester United. Pada musim lalu, ia tidak mendapat kesempatan bermain bersama skuat senior. Namun, manajer Jose Mourinho diberitakan ingin memberikan kesempatan kepada sang pemain pada musim ini.

Akan tetapi, dalam tiga pertandingan terakhir di ajang Premier League, Pereira kembali tidak mendapat kesempatan bermain bersama skuat senior MU. Setan Merah pun akhirnya memutuskan untuk pinjamkan pemain ini ke Valencia selama satu musim.

Keputusan ini mengundang reaksi dari suporter Manchester United di media sosial Twitter. Pemilik akun @drpalashagrawal, misalnya, yang menuliskan, "Pergerakan yang bodoh. Pereira seharusnya tetap bertahan dan dia dapat mendapatkan tempat seperti Martial."

Demikian halnya dengan akun @JoeyBoz29. "Berhenti meminjamkan Andreas Pereira. Jika dia bermain, klub lain akan membayar kita 45 juta pounds nanti," tulis akun tersebut.

Sementara itu, pemilik akun @Bainno menuliskan, "Bagaimana ceritanya Manchester United meminjamkan Andreas Pereira, tetapi tetap memakai Jese Lingard di dalam tim? Jose Mourinho mulai membuat saya kesal."

Pereira sempat mendapat kepercayaan dari manajer MU dua musim lalu, Louis van Gaal. Gelandang berusia 21 tahun tersebut mencatatkan 13 penampilan di berbagai kompetisi.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:05 AM   #86
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Goodluck dah buat pereira, semoga menimba ilmu lebih banyak lagi
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:36 AM   #87
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Jose Mourinho: Andreas Pereira can be future Man United great

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has said that midfielder Andreas Pereira can be future legend at the club after signing a new two-year contract.

Pereira, 21, who will spend this season on loan with La Liga side Valencia, is now tied to the Premier League club until 2019, with the deal including an option for an additional 12 months.

Mourinho told United's official website: "Andreas is already a very good footballer. He is a young player with great natural ability and a good attitude towards continuing his development. I have no doubt that he has the potential to be one of the future great players of this club.''

Belgium-born Pereira has been at Old Trafford since the age of 16 and made 13 appearances for the first team.

He was also loaned out last year, scoring five times in 35 league games for Spanish club Granada.

"I am delighted that I have extended my contract with this great club,'' Pereira said.

"The manager is building a great team here and I want to be part of that as soon as possible. I am going to continue my development at Valencia this season in the hope that I will get plenty of minutes on the pitch. I would like to thank the manager for his help and guidance and for the faith he has shown in me.''

www.espnfc.com
Old 04-09-2017, 08:02 PM   #88
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Plus opsi perpanjangan selama semusim kan?

Untung sudah diperpanjang dulu. Rada kecewa krn dia dipinjamkan tp semoga masih ada kesempatan di United.
Iya plus opsi perpanjangan lagi..
Ya semoga aja musim ini di Valencia dapat menit main yang banyak & konsisten di setiap kesempatan, musim lalu di Granada main 35x (34 cadangan)..
Old 05-09-2017, 02:52 AM   #89
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Wah Doi langsung selfie nih begitu tiba di stadion Valencia

Old 05-09-2017, 03:32 AM   #90
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Manchester United player Andreas Pereira sends message to fans

Man Utd let Andreas Pereira leave after the transfer window closed on deadline day and he has spoken about joining Valencia on loan.

Andreas Pereira will wear the number 11 shirt during his season on loan at Valencia.

The 21-year-old Manchester United midfielder arrived in Spain at the weekend ahead of another season in La Liga, having spent the previous campaign with relegated Granada.

Pereira could make his Valencia debut in Saturday's home game with Atletico Madrid and he has already sent a message to the club's supporters in an unveiling video.

He said: "Hi to all the fans of Valencia, I’m here already, I can’t wait to start working. Go Valencia!"

Pereira inked a United extension until 2019 before he joined Los Che and the club has the option of an additional year on his new deal.

The Brazilian, who made his United debut at MK Dons over three years ago, has started just two times for the club but requested to return to Spain after the transfer window for English clubs shut on Thursday.

That prevented Jose Mourinho from signing a replacement but the Portuguese said last week Pereira could become one of the 'great' United players in the future.

"Andreas is already a very good footballer," Mourinho stressed. "He is a young player with great natural ability and a good attitude towards continuing his development.

"I have no doubt that he has the potential to be one of the future great players of this club."

Pereira added: "I am delighted that I have extended my contract with this great club. The manager is building a great team here and I want to be part of that as soon as possible.

"I am going to continue my development at Valencia this season in the hope that I will get plenty of minutes on the pitch.

"I would like to thank the manager for his help and guidance and for the faith he has shown in me."

Pereira has appeared for United 13 times and scored on his full debut against Ipswich in the League Cup third round two years ago.

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 57
::THE KING::, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arnaldo_x1, Arra, asririzky, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, cokorda, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, edoardo, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, jifortin, Johnny Depp, marsel david, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, Om Juna, penk22_, Pure_red, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Rony_17, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zacharyel, zudomiriku