United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 02-09-2009, 06:52 AM   #31
inside_united
academy
-

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
inside_united Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Default Re: Berbatov said

PART 2 of 2

I believe that United were set up to maximize Cristiano's talent. He's arguably the best header of the ball for a winger. He rarely injured, has a great upper body strength, and he took a lot of free kicks and shots for United. That's it... Ronaldo took a lot of shots, amazingly a lot.

Here's some stats for you:

SH = Shot [Tembakan], SG = Shot on Goal [Tembakan ke Gawang], G = Goal [Gol], A = Assist,
G/P% = Goal/Shot Percentage GP = Games Played [Pertandingan Dimainkan], G/M% = Games/Match Percentage

data taken from soccernet.com, compiled by me

Notice that in the past three season where Ronaldo was considered a success, his statistic fluctuates a lot. In his first remarkable season, Ronaldo's assist jumped up so high from his usual outings, while in his second season his goals and the goal/shot percentage jumped up much higher. However, last season, his statistic and his goal/shot percentage went down considerably to his earlier season stats with us. He still scored a lot of goals though.

Rooney shows a more invariable stats, although a decreasing trend was shown in the last two season after his best goalscoring season for United. Rooney's stats however does not do justice, I always believe that his best season so far was the 2005/06 [2nd season with us] season. Although his stats shows that he marked a personal best in almost every category in the 2006/07 season, he was outshoned by Ronaldo's amazing sudden improvement.

I trully believe that Rooney's best position is as a support striker. A forward that operates just behind the main striker, who can take on defender and exploits the gap created by the main striker, coming off the second line to score goals or providing the pass to be finished by the main striker. I don't think it is coincidental that on these two best season [05/06,06/07] Rooney was always have a Ruud [05/06] or a Saha [06/07]. When Saha picked up injury and wasn't available to us, as was the case in 2007/08, his stats dropped a little [he got a bit of help from Henrik Larrsson that season]. And although we signed Dimitar Berbatov, who was supposedly be our main striker, the Bulgarian looked more comfortable playing as a support striker rather than fulfilling his job description in the first place. No wonder, we scored the lowest team goals in 15 years last season, eh?

As I said before, Ronaldo was a monster for us. He was used remarkably well with Queiroz on our ranks. However, he wasn't the sole reason that carried United to the title. He scored goals when United are doing well, but when United played badly, Ronaldo rarely provided a breakthrough. To add to that, he has always been a liability in big games where we needed a winger who can track back and guard the flank from opposing full-backs and wingers. We've witnessed that Rooney usually deployed on the flank on such occasions. [cue our matches against Barcelona, Arsenal and Milan where these teams usually exploits opposing teams' wide areas using their full-backs]. Mourinho's Chelsea wasn't on that list because I noticed that they use a more direct attack through the middle, imposing their central midfield who is considerably stronger than us, although they were using two attacking wingers on Mourinho's first two season in Kalou and Duff.

Ronaldo rarely got injured. This helps him to progress at a faster rate than Wayne. There is almost no setbacks for him in terms of developing as a player. His work ethic also helped him to gain a muscular upper body strength that made him such a difficult opponent to guard in a such a physical league [Premier League that is]. We also witnessed that he has developed a strong heading skill which helps him greatly in scoring goals.

But we all know that every team do well when they have a certain person who glued all the pieces together. It doesn't necessarily mean the best player on the team, but rather the heartbeat of the team. The one person that reacts and acts accordingly to the problems that he and his team encounter. This person brings out the best and makes all the pieces tick in one coordination. In Barcelona, it wasn't Messi but Xavi. In Manchester City, it wasn't Robinho but Stephen Ireland. United 1999 had Roy Keane and Milan 2006 had Kaka. It wasn't Ronaldo for United, it was, and still is, Wayne Rooney.

Rooney won't have a better heading, better dribble, or better tricks than Ronaldo or even Messi. That, I can guarantee you. But Rooney will always have a bigger heart, bigger passion, better work rate, better vision and bigger influence for United than Ronaldo. I have no doubts that even when Rooney is always regarded as an emotional person, he will produce magical moments for us in a more subtle ways rather than a powerful bullish way of Ronaldo. When I see Rooney's goals, his delicate chips, free-kicks, his touches and knacks for finding his teammates I find a glimps of what Alessandro Del Piero used to do in Adidas ads a few years ago.

As for Ronaldo's incapability to shines against the bigger teams, or at least the big four in England, Rooney has proven that he can score at these games. Remember April 24th, 2007? He has also scored a fair amount of goals against Arsenal [seems to be his favorite opposition among the big four] and Chelsea although I would have liked to see him do the same to Liverpool.

We've seen how England under Capello have put their fate in this young man. As was Eriksson's. If England can, why not United then?

And the final conclusion is...
When Berbatov said that Rooney is United's biggest talent I thought that: I don't know if Rooney is ever going to achieve what Ronaldo has achieved in terms of individual silverwares. But as to United's cause, I couldn't agree more. I've said this in my early years joining this forum, I honestly believe that Rooney is the future of Man United. Therefore, Sir Alex, all the experiment with him being on the flank, must now be stopped. If England who was built around Rooney can achieve so much in a short period of time under Capello, you surely won't mind to check whether Don Fabio's number is still in ur phonebook will you?

PS.
OH and one more thing,

When Berbatov said that Rooney's peak is in 4/5 years from now, I certainly hope that he peaks sooner rather than later. The key is maintaining that level of performance and not just peaking to go down after only a while.

Last edited by inside_united; 02-09-2009 at 08:18 AM..
inside_united is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:15 AM   #32
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

@ Oom inside_united ....
hmmm ...., ini materi buat Inside United edisi mendatang yaa ....
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:51 AM   #33
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by inside_united View Post
PART 2 of 2
Good thread, but you seems like adore ronaldo too much

Last edited by dree_united; 02-09-2009 at 01:28 PM.. Reason: please don't take full quote..
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #34
seven7
first team
bapakekamal

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
seven7 is a name known to allseven7 is a name known to allseven7 is a name known to allseven7 is a name known to allseven7 is a name known to allseven7 is a name known to allseven7 is a name known to all

kayaknya enggak...
om inside united.. fans Berat Berbatov... tanyain deh mendetil tentang berba... dia pasti tau...

Quote:
I honestly believe that Rooney is the future of Man United.
I BELIEVE TOO....
seven7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #35
Oncy
Founder
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Oncy Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Ckckckck.............. Gile Om, pelampiasan ga lama ngepost di forum apa karna yg ngoceh si F**k!n Lazy Bulgarian??? Kekekke........ Kl cinta CR gw ragu, kl adore sama Rooney ko cuma diakhir sih om? Maybe benar kata Pakde Ron, ini materi buat Inside United nanti ya??? Huahahaha..........

Coba dong Om ulasannya mengenai si BerakTOV... Pasti seru dan penuh emosi.... Hehehehe......

Biar ga OOT....
Gw simple aja deh......... CR is a past, and I wont miss him.... Coz since this season is the era of #10 UNITED!!! WAYNE ROONEY THE WHITE PELE!!!
Oncy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:16 PM   #36
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven7 View Post
kayaknya enggak...
om inside united.. fans Berat Berbatov... tanyain deh mendetil tentang berba... dia pasti tau...

I BELIEVE TOO....
If we have to choose, I prefer that Rooney stays rather than Ronaldo. He fight for the ball more than Ronaldo, he loves United more, and he is more determitate...
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #37
dancoloveunited
first team
United till I die

dancoloveunited is a jewel in the roughdancoloveunited is a jewel in the roughdancoloveunited is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by theater of dream View Post
If we have to choose, I prefer that Rooney stays rather than Ronaldo. He fight for the ball more than Ronaldo, he loves United more, and he is more determitate...
100 % agree with this comment...

Ronaldo is no more than just professional player for United... he gave all he had for United... but sadly, he never kissed United's badge... he doesn't love United...
dancoloveunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:08 PM   #38
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Dimitar Berbatov

aya-aya wae berbatov. godain pacar gangster

Goda Pacar Gangster, Nyawa Berbatov Terancam

VIVAnews - Dimitar Berbatov dalam kondisi siaga satu. Striker Manchester United ini menjadi buruan gangster kenamaan di negaranya, Bulgaria.

Berbatov tidak akan menyangka jika sms genit miliknya buat model kenamaan Bulgaria, Nikoleta Lozanova akan berbuntut panjang. SMS Berba dibalas dengan ancaman serius dari sosok paling ditakuti di Bulgaria.

Tentu sms genit Berba buat pemenang Playmate of the Year 2006 ini tidak akan menimbulkan masalah jika Nikoleta bukan berstatus pacar Georgi 'The Head' Stoilov.

Stoilov menjadi pemimpin sebuah klan yang paling ditakuti di Bulgaria. Ia menggantikan ayahnya Stoil Stoilov yang tewas dalam ledakan bom di sebuah lift pada 2004.

Seperti dilansir The Sun, Berbatov (28) yang saat ini sedang menjalin kasih dengan Elena Shtilianov dengan iseng mengirim pesan buat Nikoleta. Berba menyebut mantan pacar kiper reserve Liverpool, Nikolai Mihailov ini sangat fantastis. Langsung saja SMS Berba mendapat respon ancaman dari Stoilov.

"Saya pernah bertemu sekali ketika dia dengan Nikolai, tapi tidak terjadi apa-apa," ujar Berbatov saat dikonfirmasi perkenalannya dengan Nikoleta.

Namun, media-media di Bulgaria mengabarkan jika Berbatov memang pernah mendekati Nikoleta saat masih berusia 18 tahun.

Sebelumnya, Nikolai juga sempat dibuat was-was setelah sempat membuat berang mantan pacarnya, Nikolita. Saat itu Nikolai menyebut pacar barunya yakni Nikoleta layaknya Ferrari. Sedangkan Nikolita hanya mobil tua.

Hari berikutnya, mobil Ferrari Nikolai seharga 170 ribu pounds dirusak oleh orang-orang tak dikenal. Hati-hati Berbatov!
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:11 PM   #39
dhona.7
academy
-

dhona.7 Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Post Re: Dimitar Berbatov

goo dimitar "boom" berbatov...!!! ^x^
dhona.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #40
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: Dimitar Berbatov

Eyalah.... Berba.. Berba... Daripada ngodain ceweknya gangster mending latian yang bener biar makin banyak golnya.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 146
Aba_MaczUnited, ad13t, AdhiX, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, amed_aja, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, arymashuda, b4kul, bang_zak, beckz_on7, benatbenat, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, christof_ww, cicit, climen_7, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhodoadrian, dibi, donal'nani'syafroni, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Efri Loebay, endhy_cantona, f3bry, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, fajrinited, FauCAN7ONA, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikarsoegiharto, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, goodfron, h-ANG, hairos, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, ing areese, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, jaxians, jifortin, jonajoni, kaikai, kingherooney, King_Cantona, llvfe444, MadeForGlory, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, neoradtz, Nickz09, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, penk22_, pukimax, Rean, red, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, revald, reza willya, Rhw, rio vander vidic, Rizana, rizluq, ronysnaja, ruffy3rd, scholesy18, scratch, sepatu_ancur, seven7, smile_boy, SR 7, tamiCarrick, taz_devil_utd, teha, teukurevi5, theater of dream, tienli80, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, ukie, UNITED1878, united7, unromantic_dio, VaDLi, vanquish, Van_Munandar, Victory, VitaChicharito, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, whoami, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, zeavhere, zudomiriku