United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 19-11-2009, 08:23 AM   #121
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Sir Alex Ferguson

Sir Alex: Pembelian Terburukku adalah...
Narayana Mahendra Prastya - detiksport

Manchester - Selama lebih dari dua dekade menangani Manchester United, Sir Alex Ferguson mengungkap satu nama yang menjadi pembelian terburuknya. Siapakah dia? Berapa nilai transfernya ketika itu?

Ferguson dikenal sebagai manajer yang memiliki kejelian dalam masalah transfer. Manajer asal Skotlandia ini mampu meraba potensi yang dimiliki oleh pemain yang menjadi incarannya, meski pemain itu masih belum tenar.

Contoh teraktual adalah Cristiano Ronaldo. Winger Portugal ini didatangkan ke Old Trafford di tahun 2003 dengan harga hanya 12,24 juta poundsterling. Enam tahun berselang, Ferguson berhasil mendapatkan 80 juta poundsterling dari penjualan Ronaldo.

Contoh lain misalnya Ryan Giggs. Manajer asal Skotlandia tersebut memutuskan untuk menyodori kontrak ketika Giggs masih berusia 14 tahun. Dalam kontrak tersebut dijanjikan bahwa pemain asal Wales itu akan menjadi pemain profesional dalam kurun waktu tiga tahun.

Keputusan Fergie terbukti berbuah manis. Pemain berjuluk The Welshman Wizard itu masih bertahan di Old Trafford hingga kini dan terus menunjukkan kualitasnya secara konsisten.

Meski begitu Ferguson tetaplah manusia biasa. Pria kelahiran 31 Desember 1941 itu juga pernah melakukan perekrutan buruk dalam kegiatan transfer MU.

Dikutip dari Times Online, ada lima pemain yang masuk dalam daftar worst signings Ferguson. Mereka adalah Ralph Milne (1988), Massimo Taibi (1999), Juan Sebastian Veron (2001), Eric Djemba-Djemba (2003), dan Kleberson (2003).

Manakah yang terburuk dari yang terburuk? "Raph Milne. Saya memang hanya membayar 170 ribu poundsterling. Namun saya tetap menyesali keputusan tersebut," ujar Ferguson seperti dilansir dari Guardian.

Milne didatangkan November 1988 dari tim divisi tiga Bristol City. Pemain asal Skotlandia itu hanya mencetak tiga gol dalam 22 kali penampilannya. Pria kelahiran 13 Mei 1961 itu sempat dipinjamkan ke West Ham tahun 1990.

Selanjutnya pemain tengah tersebut kehilangan tempat di tim utama dan dilepas dengan gratis Juni 1991. Milne kemudian bermain untuk klub di Liga China, Sing Tao. ( nar / din )
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 08:29 AM   #122
hendiplast
captain

hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Fergie: Pemain Terlalu Dimanja!
Defanie Arianti - Okezone

MANCHESTER - Arsitek Manchester United Sir Alex Ferguson melontarkan kritik agen sepakbola. Menurut Fergie, para agen bertanggung jawab atas menurunnya mental pemain karena terlalu memanjakan mereka. Mengapa?

Di antara begitu banyak perubahan dalam dunia sepakbola, Fergie menyebut perubahan karakter pemain sebagai satu hal yang paling mencolok. Pelatih Skotlandia menuding, para pemain saat ini bisa bersikap manja karena dilindungi oleh agen serta pers.

"Saat ini pemain memiliki karakter yang berbeda. Mereka lebih rapuh ketimbang pemain-pemain 25 tahun lalu," tuturnya sebagaimana dikutip reuters, Kamis (19/11/2009).

"Kini, mereka lebih dilindungi oleh para agen atau oleh pers yang mereka layani," imbuh Fergie.

"Para pemain lebih sulit mengakui kesalahan. Jika Anda mundur 30 tahun ke belakang, Anda akan menemui pemain yang memiliki kebanggaan serta tanggung jawab atas performa masing-masing," tambah Fergie lagi.

"Tapi, saat ini mereka sangat dilindungi. Mereka jauh lebih rapuh. Itu banyak dipengaruhi oleh orang-orang yang melindungi mereka, yaitu para agen," tutupnya.

Fergie agaknya memang tidak pernah takut melontarkan pendapat pribadinya. Setelah sempat berurusan dengan komite wasit Inggris, kini bisa jadi dia bakal mendapat cercaan dari agen-agen sepakbola.

Last edited by hendiplast; 19-11-2009 at 08:36 AM..
Old 19-11-2009, 08:35 AM   #123
hendiplast
captain

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson reveals dealing with pampered players is the worst part of being the boss

Frustrating: United chief Sir Alex

Sir Alex Ferguson admits the toughest part of his job is dealing with today's 'fragile' footballers.

The Manchester United manager has handled some of the game's hard men in his 23 years at Old Trafford, such as Bryan Robson, Steve Bruce, Paul Ince and Roy Keane.

He has had famous run-ins with Andrei Kanchelskis and Jaap Stam, which saw them run out of club and country in swift time.

But he claims dealing with today's pampered superstars is much more difficult.

Ferguson said: 'It's a different player character we've got today. The players are more fragile than players of 25 years ago. They are more cocooned today by their agents or the press they receive at times.

'They are less likely to hold their hands up and say they're at fault for things. If you go back 30 years ago you had a player who had a certain pride and responsibility in their own performance.

'They were less protected so they could come in and say "Hands up, it was my fault, blah, blah, blah". And that was good.

'But today they are very protected. They are more fragile than ever. That's a lot to do with the type of people who protect them, agents.'

You suspect there are no football agents on Ferguson's Christmas card list. The very mention of their profession provokes an involuntary grimace of contempt.

He illustrates with a recent story.

'We had a young boy get in the England Under 21s,' said Ferguson. 'His agent phoned up the next day and said, "I think it's time we sat down for a new contract for the boy."

Natural born leaders: Ferguson was in charge of Bruce (left) and Robson

'In his mind he thought that demanded a new contract. I said, "Let's see how he plays for Manchester United."

'But that's the way the world is now. When you think they (agents) are conducting most transfers now, it's not right.'

Ferguson was speaking at an inaugural dinner of the League Managers' Association Hall of Fame 1000 Club, celebrating the 18 men to have managed more than 1,000 domestic league or cup matches, including Sir Matt Busby, Brian Clough, Alec Stock and Sir Bobby Robson.

Of the 14 surviving members 10 were present at the Hilton hotel in London and as well as Ferguson there were Dave Bassett, Steve Coppell, Brian Horton, Lennie Lawrence, Harry Redknapp, Denis Smith, Jim Smith, Graham Turner and Neil Warnock.

The four missing were Alan Buckley, Dario Gradi, Joe Royle and Graham Taylor.

For success and longevity no-one, however, comes close to Ferguson whose managerial record at East Stirling, St Mirren, Aberdeen, Scotland and Manchester United stands at 1,928 games, of which he has won 1,104, drawn 468 and lost 356, a win percentage of 57.26.

He notched up another rare defeat, however, when his £55,000 bid for a modern painting in a fund-raising auction was blown away by a £65,000 offer from Table 28.

Not that Ferguson looked overly bothered as he embarked on a frothy question and answer session with Tottenham boss Redknapp.

Redknapp told of the day West Ham's Paulo Futre demanded the No 10 shirt at Upton Park, instead of his squad number 16, because he believed he was in the same class as Pele and Maradona.

Banter: Redknapp and Ferguson kept people listening to their stories

Ferguson told of how he had started in management at East Stirling with eight players and no goalkeeper two weeks before the start of the season, and promptly went out and signed his first player, George Adams, who cost £100.

'I overpaid,' chuckled Ferguson with a charm which demonstrated the other side of the 67-year-old who last week was banned from the touchline for two matches and fined £20,000 for calling referee Alan Wiley 'unfit'.

The opinions flowed like the red wine he adores.

On the press:

'The Press today have a very difficult job. They are trying to compete against Sky television, against the internet. Some of them are in an impossible situation.

'They have editors who demand they have to have copy that sells the newspaper. They are under unbelievable pressure.

On his worst signing:

'Ralph Milne. I only paid £170,000 but I still get condemned for it.'

At which point Ferguson remembers one he has tried to forget - Eric Djemba-Djemba.

'So good they named him twice,' grinned Ferguson, who revealed his misfiring former midfielder, now with Odense BK, had just come in the top four for the Player of the Year in Denmark.

Not perhaps one of the fragile ones, after all.

Room for improvement: Djemba Djemba failed to make his mark at Old Trafford

On fans:

'There's a book called United Unlimited and there's a fantastic photograph in it of Manchester United v Leeds United back in the sixties and there's absolute mayhem in the middle of the pitch.

'The players are fighting and scratching. Denis Law having lumps pulled off him. Jack Charlton there. In the background there's not a bit of emotion in the fans.

'See the culture of the fans today. They are over the fence, screaming and bawling. It's a different time. You can understand why chairmen react quickly and get rid of their manager.'

On the title:

'My experience tells me two teams break away towards the last part of the season.'

No names, but no doubt either he meant Chelsea and United.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/
Old 19-11-2009, 12:05 PM   #124
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Ferguson: Title is two-horse race
-manchestereveningnews.co.uk-

SIR Alex Ferguson believes this season's Premier League will turn into a two-horse race.

The United manager admits the Big Four's monopoly of the Champions League places is coming under growing pressure - but he only sees United and Chelsea as realistic contenders for the big prize.

"I had a feeling about there being a change last season. The top teams are losing games and more points than ever through the early part of the season," said Ferguson.

"That gives rise to the hope that it could be a very competitive league. But my experience tells me that two teams break away towards the last part of the season."

The Scot believes the much-prised fourth Champions League slot is far harder predict, with four clubs chasing the tails of Liverpool and Arsenal.

"I could toss a coin and that could be my best chance of deciding who could break into the top four out of Tottenham, Aston Villa, Everton and Manchester City with all the money they have," added the Reds boss.

"That's a difficult competition in itself and any one of them is capable of doing that."

Ferguson was speaking at an inaugural dinner of the League Managers' Association Hall of Fame 1000 club, celebrating those who have managed more than 1,000 domestic league or cup matches.

The English leagues have boasted 18 such managers, including the late Sir Matt Busby, Sir Bobby Robson, Brian Clough and Alec Stock.
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #125
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

Kutipan dari www.thesun.co.uk

I paid £100 for my first player

By SHAUN CUSTIS

Published: Toda

ALEX FERGUSON'S first-ever signing cost him £100 - and he thought the player was overpriced.

Nowadays, Fergie spends millions in a transfer market full of what he calls 'fragile' footballers who are protected by their agents.

Typically, these modern-day players expect huge rewards before they have earned them.

But, speaking at the League Managers Association 1000 Club dinner in London, the Manchester United boss told the tale of his time as a rookie manager at East Stirling in 1974 - when he was scratching around for numbers just to make up a team.

Ferguson, 67, said: "We had only eight players before the season started so I got George Adams for £100 - and we overpaid.

"He was on £5 a week and I tell him he is the worst signing I ever made.

"But a player is more fragile than players of 25 years ago. They are now more cocooned by agents or by the press they receive at times.

"They are less ready to hold their hands up and say they are at fault.If you go back 30 years, you had a player with a certain pride and responsibility for their own performance.

"They were less protected and would come in and say 'hands up, it was my fault'.

"But, today, they are very protected and more fragile than ever - and that's a lot to do with the people who protect them like their agents and, to a degree, the Press.

"Years ago, they didn't have that.Also, the whole way of negotiating signings has changed. If I wanted to buy a player back then I would just phone the other manager up.

"Those days are gone. It's all conducted by agents phoning up the chairman or chief executive.

"When you think agents are conducting most transfers nowadays it's not right - and it's hard to handle that.

"It's a new way. I had an agent phone me up about a young boy of ours who had played in the England Under-21s.

"The agent said 'I think it's time we sat down and talked about a new contract'.

"He'd played for England once but, in this agent's mind, that demanded a new contract.

"I told him we'd see how he plays for Manchester United first but that's the way of the world now.

"We have a new breed of chairman and owner as well. It's not establishment now like the chairman I had when I was at Aberdeen. We've got new owners - Americans, Chinese and Russians.

"How they achieved their money is by no means what football was used to. They have a quick reaction to everything that happens on the football field, generated by a hungry Press."

So does Fergie confess to any other dodgy signings in his time as a manager, apart from poor old George? He added: "I get condemned for Ralph Milne, who was a troubled lad. We paid only £170,000 and I'm still condemned for it."

Then, tongue in cheek, he added: "Others say my worst buy was Eric Djemba-Djemba, who was so good they named him twice!

"I went to Denmark last week and he was in the top four for their player of the year. He's really enjoying it. Good lad."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0XIww63Fj
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #126
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Top Ten United Signings: When Fergie got it wrong

Nobody is perfect and despite being footballing royalty even Sir Alex Ferguson can make mistakes. Usually a deft hand in transfers Fergie has signed some real whoppers so join me as I count down 10 of his worst:

Diego Forlan
I grudging put him in here as he indeed comes from Uruguay and made the Scousers cry but after joining United for £7.2m from Independiente it took him 27 games to score his first goal, shocking especially as he now rakes them in at Atletico Madrid.

Juan Sebastian Veron
For £28m United would have expected Veron to also be able to fly but after joining United with a big reputation he barely got off the ground. He had the odd good game and seemed to enjoy European nights but just could not adapt to the Premier League.

Massimo Taibi
He was NEVER going to fill the void left by Peter Schmeichel and his brief 4 game stay at United only did his reputation harm after conceding a soft Matt Le Tissier goal and 5 against Chelsea.

Liam Miller
Miller was signed from Celtic touted as the new Roy Keane. He duly failed to live up to the hype and after 22 first team appearances, he ironically joined Roy Keane’s Sunderland.

David Bellion
Another example of why players should not be touted as ‘the next..’. Bellion or ‘the next Thierry Henry’ was signed under much hype when United were accused of tapping him. They eventually paid Sunderland £2m compensation settling out of court but in hindsight Ferguson will probably wish he didn’t bother.

Jordi Cruyff
Supposedly one of the most talented players Ryan Giggs ever saw, the son of legend Johan Cruyff must have left his talent at The Cliff as he failed to produce on field, leaving United fans to wonder could this really be the Dutch legend’s son?

Karel Poborsky
After his wonder goal against Portugal at Euro 96, hopes were high for Poborsky but a young fellow called David Beckham put paid to his career and as quick as he came to United he was gone.

Eric Djemba Djemba
So bad they named him twice! Eric was another player that was meant to fill the shoes of the aging Roy Keane but just was not up to the task. Unable to sustain any kind of form, his 2 years at the club were the definition of mediocrity.

Kleberson
After missing out on Ronaldinho in 2003 United went after the next best Brazilian and Jose Kleberson became the first Brazilian to play for United. The fact Barcelona, under Ronaldinho’s influence, would go on to dominate in Spain and Europe whilst United didn’t win the league again until 2007 just shows who got the better player.

Ralph Milne
You can’t argue with the man himself who claimed,
“My worst signing? Ralph Milne. I only paid £170,000 but I still get condemned for it.”
And after 3 goals in 23 appearances for United you can see why!

Old 20-11-2009, 01:24 AM   #127
drivemein
first team
-

FA confirm Fergie's dugout ban for Fratton Park

The FA has confirmed that Sir Alex Ferguson will not be in the dugout when Manchester United come to Fratton Park on November 28.
Fergie, however, will be in the dugout for United's clash with Everton on Saturday despite being hit with a two-match suspension for comments made about referee Alan Wiley's fitness.

But the FA has said that the ban does not start until 14 days after last week's disciplinary hearing.

Ferguson will sit in the stands at Pompey and again for the Carling Cup tie with Tottenham.
Old 20-11-2009, 09:39 AM   #128
hendiplast
captain

Scholes Ingin Ferguson "Mati" di Old Trafford

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Gelandang Manchester United, Paul Scholes, mengaku puas dengan kinerja pelatihnya, Sir Alex Ferguson. Oleh karena itu, Scholes meminta Ferguson mengurungkan niatnya untuk pensiun.

Fergie, sapaan akrabnya, mulai menakhodai "Setan Merah" selama 23 tahun sejak 1986 silam. Dalam kurun waktu tersebut, Fergie telah memberikan seabrek gelar bagi "The Red Devils". Yang paling monumenal, Fergie memberikan trofi Premier League sebanyak sebelas kali, dua gelar Liga Champions, lima piala FA, dan satu gelar Piala Dunia antarklub.

Serangkaian prestasi tersebut, membuat Fergie merasa cukup untuk mengarsiteki "Setan Merah". Dia berencana meletakkan jabatannya sebagai pelatih MU pada akhir musim 2010-11. Alasan tersebut tidak terlepas dari usianya yang semakin menua. Saat ini, Fergie sudah berumur 67 tahun.

Mendengarnya, Scholes agak kecewa dengan niat pelatih asal Skotlandia tersebut. Dia yakin Fergie masih mumpuni memberikan trofi meski saat berumur 70-an. Menurutnya, Fergie mempunyai loyalitas tinggi yang tidak dimiliki pelatih mana pun.

"Rekornya berbicara identitasnya. Dua puluh tiga tahun adalah waktu yang lama. Aku berharap dapat melanjutkannya di sini dan memenangkan trofi dalam waktu yang lama. Tim lain tidak memiliki pelatih yang selama itu," ungkapnya.

Sementar itu, rumor tentang nama-nama pengganti Fergie mulai terdengar. Di antaranya, Laurent Blanc, Jose Mourinho, dan Carlos Queiros. Dari ketiga nama tersebut, Blanc yang paling diunggulkan. (SKY)
Old 21-11-2009, 12:51 PM   #129
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

From Thesun.co.uk

Ref blunder could cost us

By MARTIN BLACKBURN

Published: Today

ALEX FERGUSON fears Martin Atkinson awarding Chelsea's winner two weeks ago could cost Manchester United the title.

John Terry's goal at Stamford Bridge stood despite what looked a clear foul on United's Wes Brown by Didier Drogba.

Since then Fergie has been handed a touchline ban and fine for the comments he made about another official, Alan Wiley, last month.

And while chewing over Thierry Henry's 'hand' in France's hugely controversial World Cup winner against the Republic of Ireland in midweek, Fergie let slip that he is still unhappy with Atkinson.

He said: "Two weeks ago Drogba pulls down Brown and there's obviously not a hullabaloo like this.

"Quite rightly so as that was a major incident in the Ireland game.

"But does that cost Manchester United the League? It could very well cost us the League.

"We are capable of recovering from it. Ireland can't recover."

Fergie reckons all managers would welcome video technology to help referees get it right.

He added: "The stance is FIFA prefer human decision-making rather than technology.

"Until they change, there is nothing you can do. It's not a matter of going round every manager and player and asking their opinion as you'll probably get the same one.

"They all think, as I do, that technology can play a part."

Striker Wayne Rooney is likely to play his part today as he goes head-to-head with his former club Everton at Old Trafford.

During the international break, Roo captained England and Fergie feels he could one day lead United.

Advertisement
Quantcast

The Scot said: "You can see the qualities that Wayne would bring to the captaincy - his determination, his hunger, his desire to do well.

"He always tries, no matter how the team is playing. He always gives 100 per cent and these are wonderful qualities for a captain.

"So there are good reasons for making him captain. But he's not in my thinking at the moment.

"He's young and I prefer older players and I prefer midfield players or a centre-back.

"I've never been a real advocate of centre-forwards being captain but Eric Cantona was a terrific captain for us."

Another player coming up against his old club today is Everton's Louis Saha, whose United career was ruined by injury.

He has banged in nine goals this term and Fergie said: "We wouldn't have sold him if he'd been a regular performer with us.

"There is no doubt that but for his injuries Louis had the talent to have a real impact here."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0XTDiXc2R
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #130
hendiplast
captain

Ferguson Berharap Pada Tahun Baru

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Pelatih Manchester United, Sir Alex Ferguson, tak ingin sesumbar timnya bisa menjuarai Premier League setelah "Setan Merah" menang atas Everton 3-0 di Old Trafford, Sabtu (21/11). Menurutnya, kesempatan MU akan terbuka lebar jika hanya terpaut satu atau dua angka dengan Chelsea pada tahun baru nanti.

Pekan ketiga belas ini, bukan pekan yang sial bagi MU. "Setan Merah" kembali mendulang tiga poin setelah membantai Everton 3-0. Kemenangan ini membuat MU kembali ke posisi kedua dengan poin 28 atau hanya terpaut lima angka dari Chelsea di puncak klasemen.

Pada tahun ini, MU memang masih akan menjalani tujuh pertandingan sisa. Oleh karena itu, Fergie meminta timnya tetap tampil konsisten di trek kemenangan. Dia berharap pada tahun baru nanti timnya hanya terpaut satu atau dua angka dari Chelsea pada tahun baru nanti. Menurutnya, jika timnya mencapainya kesempatan untuk kembali menjuarai Premier League akan terbuka lebar.

"Jika kami di tahun baru hanya terpaut satu atau dua angka maka itu sebuah kesempatan bagus bagi kami untuk mengakhiri musim ini dengan trofi," beber Ferguson,

Menyikapi kemenangan timnya, Fergie mengatakan, "Aku senang karena kami mengontrol penampilan dan lebih bersabar di babak pertama ketika kami mencoba melawan mereka. Beruntung kami mencetak gol di waktu yang tepat. Gol kedua membuat saya lebih yakin dan saya tidak berpikir akan kalah." (ESPN)[/B]

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 281
#Sandy, -bloodflowers-, @edosarag1h, A.besar, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, Abe7, abhindra, Abi Nazhifa, abram.ab, achiell, Aden, adLy beck's, agunglistyo, ajier307, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andiyudha, Andra Octavian, ANDRE INX, andre mosal, andrydjemb4, anitarahman17, Ardhie Nemanja, ardicka25, Ardiey11, Arif VDS, arymashuda, Asep Destryana, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, bawadharmawan, Belzeebub, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, byebye21, chafor, choco22, ciptasu, clsenz, cynta, dandymunandar, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, DenisRadiansyah, DeriEdmon17, dery pramudito, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dudut, dummy, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edosaragih, edroid, Efri Loebay, ekorahmadani, Elpiji, Emank_Papua, endhy_cantona, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, FahruVanBanten, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, fathya, FauCAN7ONA, fauzanfarauzhi, febriadi hiu, febza, felly_liu, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gembul, ghopoereds, ghostman, giediego, giggs26, goodfron, Gothic, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrabulk, hendrikYP, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, iblismerah, icalace, id4y, ilz, Imron Setyo C, ipunkahmad, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, Irwan Faisal, IrwanGGMU, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, izan maulana, jeannika, Jerome Morrow, jifortin, juju, jun sa, just.fluke, kaffi, KangPoLo_11, kingherooney, King_Cantona, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Lila, littlebig, lizadesaire, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, MCR7, mfcanon, MichaelMU, mochies5, MUFC1878, mYa United, mygalzbiatch, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nickz09, noerdiana 11, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, omBrother, omink_08, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, petetdidi, pongsamma, Popay_UKI04, pukimax, Pure_red, putra_ME, rangge fantom, Rean, red, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, revald, rikki, rinaldo.kurniawan, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, Rissa14, Rizana, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, rony jefree, ronysnaja, Ryan_lallo, SakuRavi, salfordreds, scholesy18, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, setiawans001, seven7, silusasu, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Stevenson Meyki, steven_young, Subagio U. Arra, swareksa, Syarifeghy, tamiCarrick, taz_devil_utd, teguhh, teha, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Thomas, thomaswilliam, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, uphiesaputra, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanmuujii, vanquish, vanrayen, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, ventray, Victory, victory II, Vidic, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wazza Prast, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, whoami, wira_ozora, Wisnu Edwards, wormkids, yanto tox, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]