United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News

Old 24-12-2014, 06:23 AM   #31
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Manchester United - Press Conference

Van Gaal admits he is under pressure to please Sir Alex Ferguson at United

Manchester United manager grateful for predecessor's support and hints Wayne Rooney will continue in midfield.

Louis van Gaal has admitted the thought of disappointing Sir Alex Ferguson has put him under more pressure at Manchester United.

In an interview with BT Sport due to be aired on Christmas Day, Ferguson heaped praise on the Dutchman, calling the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich manager 'a great coach'.

Asked ahead of the Boxing Day clash with Newcastle about the support he's received from the former United manager since his arrival in the summer, Van Gaal said it had been 'fantastic'.

But the 63-year-old admitted the faith Ferguson has shown in him comes with its own pressure.

Van Gaal said: “Yes, it is fantastic when you come to Manchester United.

“You hope that he shall support you. When he is supporting you, because he is not only doing that this week but in other conferences he gave, he showed a lot of confidence and belief in me, and that I need a s trainer coach.

“As manager of Manchester United you need belief and support of managers such as Sir Alex but also Bobby Charlton and David Gill.

“They have the belief and I'm happy with that, then you can work in an easier way.

“But it is also a pressure because he believes in you and it gives you that pressure that you have to to get results. It is not so easy to win the Premier League matches.”

Ferguson said United will be the team to watch in the second half of the season when their lengthy injury list begins to clear.

Trending Wayne Rooney Manuel Pellegrini Manchester City Manchester United

Sport
City Centre
Music & Nightlife
Food & Drink

Home
Sport
Football
Football News
Manchester United FC

Van Gaal admits he is under pressure to please Sir Alex Ferguson at United

Dec 23, 2014 17:19
By Rob Dawson

Manchester United manager grateful for predecessor's support and hints Wayne Rooney will continue in midfield.

979 Shares
Tweet
+1
Email

Van Gaal has taken United up to third in the League after a seven-game unbeaten run

Louis van Gaal has admitted the thought of disappointing Sir Alex Ferguson has put him under more pressure at Manchester United.

In an interview with BT Sport due to be aired on Christmas Day, Ferguson heaped praise on the Dutchman, calling the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich manager 'a great coach'.

Asked ahead of the Boxing Day clash with Newcastle about the support he's received from the former United manager since his arrival in the summer, Van Gaal said it had been 'fantastic'.

But the 63-year-old admitted the faith Ferguson has shown in him comes with its own pressure.

Van Gaal said: “Yes, it is fantastic when you come to Manchester United.

“You hope that he shall support you. When he is supporting you, because he is not only doing that this week but in other conferences he gave, he showed a lot of confidence and belief in me, and that I need a s trainer coach.

“As manager of Manchester United you need belief and support of managers such as Sir Alex but also Bobby Charlton and David Gill.

“They have the belief and I'm happy with that, then you can work in an easier way.

“But it is also a pressure because he believes in you and it gives you that pressure that you have to to get results. It is not so easy to win the Premier League matches.”

Ferguson said United will be the team to watch in the second half of the season when their lengthy injury list begins to clear.

Van Gaal, then Barcelona manager, chats with Ferguson in November 1998

Van Gaal is set to be without Luke Shaw, Ander Herrera, Marcos Rojo, Daley Blind and Marouane Fellaini against Newcastle on Friday. Chris Smalling will face a late fitness test after missing the games against Liverpool and Aston Villa with a groin injury.

United are unbeaten at home since their defeat to Swansea on the opening day of the season.

Van Gaal says they have turned Old Trafford back into a 'fortress' after losing seven home games in the Premier League last season.

But ahead of Newcastle's visit, he challenged his players to make their home form even better.

He said: “I have said after the first loss against Swansea that it’s a pity we came back from the United States and won everything and then lost our first match in the Premier League.

“We want to build a fortress at Old Trafford, but we have made that already because we have won a lot. Also, with very great results 3-0 and 4-0.

“I’m happy with that but then we have to continue because seven (wins) is too few I think. So we have to continue and that’s the most difficult point because it is not easy to win games in the Premier League."

Last season's awful home record led to some teams changing their approach at Old Trafford, choosing to attack much more than they had in previous years.

Van Gaal says he has noticed teams sitting deeper at Old Trafford this season as their form has improved but the United manager insists opposing teams have 'a right' to focus on defending away from home.

Van Gaal said: “Maybe that’s true but they can play how they want because that is their right I’ve always said that, that’s why it’s more difficult.

“My record in away matches are not so bad when you compare it with my home matches as a trainer-coach.

“Because away the teams are more open but here they want to defend which is why it’s more difficult.

“That’s why we want to create a certain play style where we can dominate.

“I am saying every week that we are dominate for 45-60 minutes we must do it for 90 minutes. We did that against Hull, which was a very good match.”

The game against Newcastle kicks-off United's festive fixture list which includes four games in 10 days.

They face trips to Tottenham on December 28, Stoke on January 1 and an FA Cup third round tie at Yeovil on January 4, and Van Gaal revealed he will have to rotate his squad to get through the games.

He said: “For a few players it is fine because they recover very quickly but you also have players who do not recover quickly.

“So I have to rotate. My problem is I have a lot of injured players, so that’s the problem if these matches in the coming weeks. We have a lot of games coming.”

Van Gaal also revealed it's possible Wayne Rooney will continue in his midfield role over Christmas after playing in a deeper role against Liverpool and Aston Villa.

He said: “Wayne is a player who can play in different positions and I like that because I like multi-functional players, that’s why I can use him as a midfielder, also as a striker and an attacking midfielder.“

The last game he was more defensive midfielder. I like that he is also coming into the 60 metres. Because he can score goals.

“He has the ability to run from box to box and that is also a little bit that he has to feel in a match, read the match, and he can do this. But that’s a matter of time and he can do that.

“I like him closer to the area than our own goal.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/van-gaal-admits-under-pressure-8340726

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 05:57 PM   #32
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Jose Mourinho Full Press Conference - Manchester United vs Saint-Etienne

• Jose Mourinho has confirmed Marcos Rojo is available for Thursday's game, but says Phil Jones is still recovering from the injury he suffered against Hull.
  • Mou said "Wayne and Michael I don't want to say injuries because I don't think we are speaking about injuries. We are speaking about little problems and protection for these problems, so they are out tomorrow."
  • Mou confirmed he'll play the same back four which played against Watford: "My team is playing well and I'm going to stick with Valencia, Bailly, Smalling and Blind."
  • Jose was also asked if he feared progress in Europe could impact on United's top-four campaign and he had this to say: "No but if you ask me do I want to beat Saint-Etienne and progress in the competition, I will tell you yes. We know that it can be really difficult but we also know that we don't throw away competitions. We are going to play to win and to progress."
  • Mou admits it's a busy period but he insists he and his players are only thinking about winning: "We cannot choose competitions so we play competitions to win. And I think it's also a good way to give the team, as a team, experience and I think European experience is always a plus."
  • Mourinho was asked if he's spoken to Paul Pogba about facing his brother tomorrow. "We spoke but we spoke in a good way, in a funny way. I think it's a good, nice destiny. I think only Mum Pogba is in a little bit of trouble which is normal. It's impossible for her to choose. I know from Paul that his mum wants a draw but next week one son will be happy and another one will be sad."
Old 24-02-2017, 11:31 PM   #33
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

• Jose posted a message on Instagram in tribute to Claudio Ranieri, and wore the letters ‘CR’ on his top in the press conference. "It’s my little homage to somebody that wrote the most beautiful history of the Premier League,” Mourinho said. “It's difficult to accept.”

• Wayne issued a statement on Thursday confirming he’s staying at United and Jose said: “He did it in exactly the right moment and I think this should be the last question about him until the end of the season.”
    “He's fine, he's training with the team,” Mourinho said. “He was not selected for Saint-Etienne because he was not ready to play but he was ready to have one more important training session and no doubts, he is involved in the game."
  • “Michael Carrick is good - his experience was fundamental. He didn't have an injury [against Saint-Etienne], just a little feeling.”
  • "Michael Carrick is available,” the boss confirmed. “Clever, experienced, he left the pitch [against Saint-Etienne] in the right moment so Michael’s available. Mkhitaryan’s out and Jones, let's see and decide tomorrow."
  • Reaction to Europa League : "It's a bad draw in every aspect,” he said. “It's far and is difficult. It's far and comes in a bad period for us. It's difficult because they are a very difficult team, they had a very good Champions League campaign. They’re defensive and physical but we’ll go for it.”
Old 09-03-2017, 12:35 AM   #34
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

• The boss adds that the surface is similar the one in Beijing during the pre-season tour, venue for the postponed match against Manchester City.
  • Zlatan Ibrahimovic will play against Rostov, following news of his domestic three-match ban being confirmed. As expected, Jose is to count on his leading scorer in the away leg.
  • Mou on Mkhitaryan : "I don’t know which team to play, really. I don’t know if Mkhitaryan is going to play. I have a lot to think about because I was expecting something more playable."
  • Boss on FC Rostov: "I analysed their previous matches against Bayern, Ajax and Atletico Madrid and, in those matches, it looked a very playable pitch and I was very surprised with what I found here today. I know they are dangerous, they defend with 10 players, with everyone in front of their goal, and then they are very dangerous on the counter-attack."
  • Blind : "To be honest, the pitch is not the best," he conceded. "Maybe the quality of the game will be different, but in the end it’s not an excuse for us. We have to concentrate, play the game and try to win – that’s what we’re here for."
  • Blind: "I think the most important thing is to win, we want to get a good result but we know it’s over two games, so we have to be smart and adapt if needed. We know in our minds the second leg is at home at Old Trafford – that’s how we look at it."
Old 30-08-2018, 09:23 AM   #35
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United ambassadors told not to attack Jose Mourinho after Dwight Yorke's rant against manager

* Manchester United have sent an email to many of their club ambassadors
* The email urges them to 'be careful' when discussing manager Jose Mourinho
* It comes after Dwight Yorke hit out at Mourinho near the end of last season

The furore around Jose Mourinho has become such a sensitive issue that Manchester United's ambassadors have been urged not to inflame the situation further.

United's paid ambassadors — who include Dwight Yorke, Andy Cole, Bryan Robson, Denis Irwin and Ji-sung Park — have received an email from the club asking them 'to be careful' when talking to the media following all the fuss surrounding the manager.

The club felt the need for the reminder after Yorke attacked Mourinho near the end of last season. Yorke told a Dubai radio station that the manager's approach to the game did not befit club traditions and that United would have been Premier League champions last season if Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola had been in charge at Old Trafford.

Manchester United asked club ambassadors to 'be careful' when discussing Jose Mourinho. A club email was sent after Dwight Yorke hit out at Mourinho towards the end of last season

Mourinho found Yorke's broadside particularly irritating because of the former United striker's club position.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6111597/CHARLES-SALE-Man-United-ambassadors-told-not-attack-Jose-Mourinho.html
Old 24-09-2019, 09:51 AM   #36
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United assure angry fans success on the pitch DOES come before commercial deals, they WILL make more big-money signings and are still focused on winning trophies

* Manchester United have reassured fans they're committed to winning trophies
* They fell to another disheartening defeat on Sunday, losing 2-0 at West Ham
* They have picked up just eight points from their opening six league matches
* Fans are furious at the direction of the club, but United have issued a defence

Manchester United have assured their supporters that they remain committed to 'winning trophies at the highest level' despite the club's recent failings.

United fell to another convincing defeat on Sunday - losing 2-0 at West Ham - meaning they have picked up just eight points from their opening six Premier League games on top of missing out on Champions League football last season.

The Premier League giants have been criticised for the way they have balanced commercial success with building a team that can compete at the top echelons of the game.

But in a statement issued to a fans' forum earlier this month, United sought to assure supporters that on-field success comes before commercial deals for them.

A United statement read: 'Everyone at the club, from the owners down, is focused on competing for and winning trophies at the highest level. To do that we have invested heavily in the playing squad and will continue to do so.

'At the same time, the exciting pool of talent coming through from our youth and academy sections is a result of increased investment in this area over the last five years. It's important to note that while our successful commercial operation helps drive that investment, the priority is the focus on achieving success on the pitch.

'Similarly, it is worth noting that we are not looking at or buying players based on their commercial appeal. We agree that recruitment is critical. We are committed to getting this right and there has been huge investment in this area to put our recruitment department into a position to be able to deliver the manager the players he wants. This process is significantly more effective than four or five years ago.'

Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward continues to come under scrutiny at Old Trafford - but the club have attempted to reassure fans by releasing a statement committing to win trophies

United have also hinted that they still remain in the search for a technical director and after recently being questioned about it at a fans' forum, they claimed they are open to changing their structure off the pitch.

'We are continually reviewing and looking at the potential to evolve our structure on the football side,' the club spokesman added. 'Much of the speculation around this type of role focuses purely on recruitment.

'We've materially expanded our recruitment department in recent years and we believe this runs in an efficient and productive way. Many of the senior staff in these roles have been at the club for over 10 years.

'Recruitment recommendations and decisions are worked on by this department and the manager and his team, not senior management.

'We feel the players signed this summer demonstrate that this approach is the right one and any future appointment would complement this process. Regarding transfer budget, we have invested significantly in the squad and we will continue to do so.'

[coce]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7494321/Manchester-United-release-bizarre-statement-bid-calm-angry-fans.html[/code]
Old 23-10-2019, 10:25 AM   #37
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United ban season-ticket holder FOR LIFE for 'racially abusing Trent Alexander-Arnold' with police now involved over claims Liverpool right back was called 'a f***ing black ****' at Old Trafford

* Man United banned the fan who 'racially abused' Trent Alexander-Arnold for life
* The supporter allegedly shouted 'you f***ing black ****' at the Liverpool defender
* United managed to identify the supporter against their season ticket database

Manchester United have identified and banned the supporter who allegedly hurled racist abuse at Liverpool's Trent Alexander-Arnold.

The supporter was marched out of the stadium after claims they shouted 'you f***ing black ****' at the 21-year-old England right back during Sunday's 1-1 draw.

United immediately launched an investigation and scoured CCTV to trace the fan involved.

They managed to identify the supporter against their season ticket database and have now written to them to inform them that they have been given an indefinite ban. The fan can appeal the punishment.

It is understood that the incident took place during the first half of the match close to the players' executive boxes in the Stretford End and was met with a furious reaction from those close by.

Greater Manchester Police have been made aware of the situation and are looking into what happened.

Alexander-Arnold pictured during Sunday's draw (no one pictured is the person in question)

A Manchester United spokesperson said: 'Racism and all forms of discrimination are completely unacceptable and do not reflect the values of our club.

'Following our investigation into the alleged incidence of racist abuse on Sunday, we have issued an indefinite ban to the individual involved.

'This individual is not welcome at Old Trafford and we want to reinforce that we will continue to take strong action against anyone who we identify has engaged in racist or discriminatory abuse, either online or at our matches.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7600531/Man-Utd-ban-fan-racially-abused-Trent-Alexander-Arnold-life.html
Old 12-03-2020, 09:44 AM   #38
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I would understand': Manchester United will BACK any decision to scrap the Premier League and Europa League over coronavirus, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

* Manchester United would support a decision to scrap competitions this season
* Boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed the stance over the coronavirus outbreak
* United will face LASK Linz in the Europa League last-16 behind closed doors
* With games being called off, there are concerns the season could be scrapped

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on Wednesday night said that Manchester United would back any decision to scrap this season's Premier League and European competitions over the coronavirus pandemic.

United will play behind closed doors for the first time in Austria on Thursday night when they face LASK in the first leg of their Europa League last 16 tie.

It comes against the backdrop of other games in England and Europe being called off due to concerns over the spread of the virus – raising the prospect of the rest of the season being written off.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Manchester United would back a decision to scrap competitions

Asked if he would understand were such drastic action to be taken, Solskjaer said: 'I would understand, yes, under the circumstances.

'Of course it's up to the experts to decide. The main concern must be the health of the general public, and the decision that will be made we will back.

'These are difficult circumstances not just for football but society. We have to do what we're told and get on with the game if that's what authorities think we should do.

'We don't know what's going to happen. I think football is for fans. Without fans we are nothing anyway. The game should be always for them. Tomorrow we might get a different message or in two weeks.'

Scrapping the Premier League season could, in theory, mean runaway leaders Liverpool missing out on their first title in 30 years in the most unforeseen circumstances imaginable.

That scenario was put to Scott McTominay, sat alongside Solskjaer at the Linzer Stadion on Wednesday, and the United midfielder gave a diplomatic reply, saying: 'That's a difficult question to answer. We have to be 100 per cent committed to what we're doing and forget about other teams.'

While Thursday night's other Europa League games between Sevilla and Roma and Inter and Getafe have been postponed, the Austrian government have limited the number of people in Linz to 500 including officials and staff from both clubs.

United have had to refund 900 of their fans who bought tickets for the game, although many are still expected to travel to Austria's third city.

The eerie atmosphere on Thursday night couldn't be more different to the raucous scenes at Old Trafford on Sunday when McTominay's late goal sealed victory in the Manchester derby.

Manchester United will play behind closed doors for the first time in Austria on Thursday. United sold 900 tickets for the game but their fans won't be able to watch at the Linzer Stadion

'It would be strange to see Scotty sliding in front of nobody like he did on Sunday!' joked Solskjaer.

'It makes for a stranger atmosphere but we are just going to make the most of it.'

However, it has spoiled what LASK coach Valerien Ismael described as 'the match of the century' for his club and cost them £875,000.

LASK president Dr Siegmund Gruber criticised the move, saying: 'They put the city of Linz under pressure. Why 500? I don't understand this. In Germany it was 1,000. I was at Leipzig (v Tottenham) and they played in front of more than 40,000.

'They passed these measures inside 24 hours which is not a lot of time. I am not very happy with that.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8101579/Manchester-United-decision-scrap-Premier-League-Europa-League-coronavirus.html
Old 29-01-2021, 08:55 AM   #39
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Man United slam 'disgusting' racist abuse of Axel Tuanzebe and Anthony Martial after vile comments and monkey emojis were posted online as club call for social media giants to FINALLY act

* Axel Tuanzebe made his first Premier League start of the season on Wednesday
* Oliver Burke's hit deflected off him as Sheffield United beat Manchester United
* After the game Tuanzebe was subjected to shocking abuse on his Instagram
* A series of racist comments and monkey emojis were posted by Instagram users

Manchester United have condemned the disgusting racist abuse suffered by defender Axel Tuanzebe and striker Anthony Martial on social media after playing in Sheffield United's shock 2-1 victory at Old Trafford on Wednesday.

Tuanzebe, 23, made his first Premier League start of the season against the Blades and saw Oliver Burke's shot deflect off his left thigh past David de Gea and in off the underside of the bar with 16 minutes remaining.

The defender was also booked and then substituted for Donny van de Beek in the 82nd minute as United lost their fourth Premier League match at home this season in a blow to their title hopes.

Manchester United have condemned the disgusting racist abuse suffered by defender Axel Tuanzebe and striker Anthony Martial on social media

Monkey emojis were posted on a picture the defender posted a couple of weeks ago

Racist comments were also made on his Instagram account following the shock defeat

But following the defeat, Tuanzebe was targeted on his Instagram account through dozens of vile racist comments - including one which read 'DAMNNN N*****' - as well as several abhorrent monkey emojis on an old photo that he had posted a fortnight ago of his United shirt and number.

Some reports have also claimed Tuanzebe has deleted his Twitter account as a result of the abuse he received following the game at Old Trafford, while Martial was also subjected to abuse after playing the whole game, leading United to call for social media sites to eradicate abuse posted by 'anonymous mindless idiots'.

A United club statement read: 'Everyone at Manchester United is disgusted by the racial abuse received by players via social media after last night's game.

'We utterly condemn it and it is encouraging to see other fans condemn this on social media also.

Rio Ferdinand led the comments condemning the racist abuse Tuanzebe has suffered

'Manchester United has zero tolerance of any form of racism or discrimination and a long-standing commitment to campaigning against it through our All Red All Equal initiative.

'Identifying these anonymous mindless idiots remains problematic. We urge social media platforms and regulatory authorities to strengthen measures to prevent this kind of behaviour.'

A Facebook spokesperson meanwhile told Sportsmail: 'There is no place for racism on Instagram and we are committed to removing it when we find it.

'We know there is more to do and we will continue to work closely with clubs, players and football authorities to investigate instances of discrimination and collectively tackle this issue.'

Sportsmail have also contacted Kick It Out for comment.

Former United defender Rio Ferdinand also condemned the comments made on Tuanzebe's account, writing on Twitter: 'This is a disgrace. These ignorant idiots need to be exposed so everyone can see them for what they are!'

The news comes just a few days after Micah Richards' new documentary shone a light on the abhorrent online race hate footballers face.

Images of monkeys and bananas have been received on the Sportsmail columnist's Twitter and Instagram feeds after he supported Black Lives Matter.

Chelsea's Tammy Abraham, Manchester City star Raheem Sterling, Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha and Manchester United's Paul Pogba have also received the same.

Jordan Henderson and Tyrone Mings have also held talks with Government ministers this week about tackling abuse in football.

Oliver Dowden and Sports Minister Nigel Huddleston led a Zoom call with the England stars and eight other football personalities, including Watford's Troy Deeney and retired players turned broadcasters Anton Ferdinand and Karen Carney.

Ferdinand recently opened up in a documentary about his experiences with racism, and on the call, players were asked to share their experiences of abuse, while ministers spelled out of their plans to tackle online harms in a new bill which will come before Parliament this year.

Aston Villa defender Mings, who has previously spoken out about racist abuse on social media, added: 'I was pleased that the Secretary of State wanted to engage with, and listen to, the thoughts of us as players and ex-players. Hopefully this adds context when he attempts to deliver change on behalf of us.'

Women' players Renee Hector and Rinsola Babajide were also on the call, as were the FA's Paul Elliott, the PFA's Simone Pound and Shaka Hislop from Show Racism the Red Card.

Fulham have also launched an investigation into historic claims of racism and bullying within their academy following claims made by former youngster Max Noble.

In the game itself, United missed out on the chance to return to the top of the league, with Kean Bryan also netting for Chris Wilder's men, though his goal was cancelled out by Harry Maguire's equaliser.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9196531/Manchester-United-defender-Axel-Tuanzebe-subjected-vile-racist-abuse-Instagram.html
Old 14-12-2021, 09:27 AM   #40
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

POSTPONEMENT OF BRENTFORD GAME CONFIRMED

Manchester United can confirm that our Premier League fixture at Brentford FC, on Tuesday 14 December at 19:30, has been postponed and will be rescheduled in due course.

Following PCR confirmation of positive LFT Covid-19 tests among the first-team staff and players, the outbreak requires ongoing surveillance. A decision was taken to close first-team operations at the Carrington Training Complex for 24 hours to help minimise risk of further infection, and individuals who tested positive are isolating in line with Premier League protocols.

Given cancellation of training and disruption to the squad, and with the health of players and staff the priority, the Club requested the match to be rearranged. The Premier League Board took the decision to postpone based on guidance from medical advisors.

Manchester United regrets the inconvenience caused to Brentford FC and to the fans of both clubs by Covid-19.

Code:
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/man-utd-confirm-postponement-of-premier-league-game-with-brentford-on-14-december?utm_campaign=ManUtd&utm_medium=post&utm_source=twitter
semoga gak bertambah banyak pemain & staff yg positif dan jangan sampai kayak skuad Spurs, ntar banyak laga ditunda membuat jadwal semakin padat

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 110
achmad.zaky, adiviki, adi_Giggsy, akbarmochamad, aldysetiabudi, Andi Istiabudi, andrastudio, Anton Reog, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, badbatak, bang_zak, Bertu'z, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, braausasda9593, Bulma, byebye21, Class of '86, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, dodix, Dody Dhyzia, dudut, dwitri27, emotionbleu, erin, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, fey777, fikrirf, flying_dutchman, fredrian.seven, fubimo, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, hairos, havidic, HenryRooney07, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, imamghazali, irhamutd, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, kingherooney, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, moehfar, moiragoatil, mousetrap, mowtown, Mr.Abee, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, ncut_lgx, oldark, Om Juna, oneboel, p34cefu11, penk22_, pokijan, Prianto United, puji purnawan, pukimax, Red Army, Red Stain, Redsbusby, renandez, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rizluq, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, r_agusta, sepatu_ancur, Shi no Gekai, SR 7, Teguh Ashari, theater of dream, thomasramdan, tietocinex, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, wazzapoetra, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan