United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-04-2011, 09:20 PM   #21
finza_13
first team
@FinzaKS

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
finza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to all
Visit finza_13's Twitter
Default Re: Rindu Defence Midfielder kayak Roy Keane

perasaan pernah ngebahas yg beginian nih
tp bagus kok,harusnya masuk ke fans talk nih bahasan

buat saya sendiri : ga akan ada yg bisa menandingi Keano
Keano is Keano yg lain lewaat
finza_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 10:44 PM   #22
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Gua juga rindu....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 11:33 PM   #23
Mahesa_Jenar
first team
Waiting for the right moment

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Mahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really nice

hehehehe... DM ya harusnya kayak Uncle Keano. Keras, lugas kagak takut adu charge bahkan adu mulut. Keano sosok yang sangat disegani kawan maupun lawan, bahkan seorang Vieira pun sampai gemetar ketakutan dibentak oleh Uncle satu ini...

Sulit mencari pengganti Uncle Keano, cos there's only one Keano...!!!
Old 29-04-2011, 10:37 AM   #24
ahmdyuskas
@ahmdyuskas

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ahmdyuskas will become famous soon enough
Visit ahmdyuskas's Twitter

waduh maap lads, namanya newbie blum priksa" thread jd ga tau klo repost .
jadi di closed aja deh klo bgitu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
THE BABYFACED ASSASSIN
20LEGEND

ahmdyuskas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 10:49 AM   #25
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

ya masih belajar ga masalah bro...
silakan lanjutkan berkeliling-keliling dulu di semua thread forum ini

atas permintaan TSnya, gw ijin gembok thread ini yaa
Old 29-04-2011, 07:32 PM   #26
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

SIlahkan dilanjutken om om pembicaraannya...
Saya pribadi bukan merindukan keane nya.. but rindu emain seperti dy..

Pemain yg tau bagaimana 'menenangkan dan melindungi' sesama reds saat sedang off, tertinggal, dan posisi tertekan

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:06 AM   #27
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Keano is back ???

Former Manchester United captain Keane insists he is ready for management return
By Colin Young

Roy Keane has vowed to return to football management when the time and the club is right.

The former Manchester United captain has been out of work since January when he was sacked by Ipswich Town.

Keane, who has dismissed talk of working in Australia or New Zealand as 'nonsense’ says he is enjoying his longest break from the game, but could be ready to make a return next season. And he says he has learned mistakes from his spell at Portman Road.

He said: 'I want a club to take to the very top. Sunderland was so close, even in my third season there, we just had a few poor results which every manager goes through.'

`I am a young manager, and you are always learning tactically. I would have to look at my staff, that is a vital part of football management, and you need to work with good players, that helps. And we had some really good players at Sunderland.

'You need good characters. I would learn from my mistakes particularly at Ipswich and I think potentially I could be a good manager. But potential is one thing. Going out and doing it is something very different.

'If you don’t make mistakes, you never learn. I had a three month break after Sunderland and Ipswich felt right. My only regret is I agreed to take it before I met the chief executive, I won’t be doing that again.

'Sometimes the DNA doesn’t work and doesn’t suit. Look at Roy Hodgson, and I’m not comparing myself to him, but him at Liverpool, the dynamics were not right and Ipswich in the end was just not right and the chief executive role is vital when you are working with someone so closely.

'I have been out for a couple of months and I am enjoying my bit of time off because part of my problem, is when I am involved, I am involved 100 per cent and that takes its toll on you; not that I am going to keel over but it is time to re-charge the batteries and take stock and see what is round the corner.

'A club might give me an opportunity but if it doesn’t come I have some freedom and I will make the most of that.’

Keane has yet to venture to Old Trafford, or to watch the Republic of Ireland at the new Aviva Stadium, but he has been an avid viewer of the conclusion to Manchester United’s season, watching most of their games on television. 'With the sound turned down,’ he added.

The former United skipper says Sir Alex Ferguson’s current group can beat Barcelona in the Wembley final to lift the club’s third European crown.

He added: 'At Wembley, the United fans will take over the stadium. In a one-off game, with fans behind them, of course they can do it.

'They will have to do really well to beat this Barcelona team and my concern would be not picking up injuries. The Barcelona starting XI is brilliant, outstanding, but their squad is probably not as strong as United’s.

'If they come through the end of their season fit, and they might get to rest players if they wrap up the Spanish league, they can rest United and would do well to get a result.’

Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:18 PM   #28
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube

dari ROM nih, asik asik keano nonton final UCL
eh,maen di farewell neville juga gak yah?
RT @R_o_M Keano on the final - http://bit.ly/leVpE8

Quote:
Keane: Fans Can Help United Beat Barca
May 11, 2011

Roy Keane reckons that our fans will be able to make the difference between Manchester United and Barcelona in the European Cup final at Wembley.

Keano also reckons that whilst Barca’s starting team is brilliant, their squad isn’t as strong as United’s, so injuries could be key to who wins.

“At Wembley, the United fans will take over the stadium. In a one-off game, with fans behind them, of course they can do it,” he said.

“They will have to do really well to beat this Barcelona team and my concern would be not picking up injuries. The Barcelona starting XI is brilliant, outstanding, but their squad is probably not as strong as United’s.”

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
ncut_lgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #29
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Eh btw jatah tiketnya merata kan??
Penasaran ntar chantnya gedean mana para catalonians atau stretenders

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Why Sheffield United Should Be Keane On Roy as Manager Search Begins
Jason Mellor

He may come with more baggage than Cork Airport handles in a year, but that won't stop some chairman taking the plunge with Roy Keane, who has announced his desire to jump back onto the managerial merry-go-round. Are you watching, Sheffield United?

The Irishman readily admits he doesn't know whether it will be another six months or six years before he's handed the chance to repair a coaching reputation somewhat tarnished by a season-and-a-half of under-achievement at Ipswich Town - if it's the latter, on balance, the phone probably isn't going to ring.

That the silent treatment should be the 39-year-old's fate is unlikely, even given his idiosyncrasies, out-spoken manner and ability to rub people, friends and foe alike, up the wrong way.

"If the right club gives me an opportunity then good, but if it doesn't I have some freedom and I'll make the most of that," said the Manchester United legend, who was shown the door at Portman Road in January with Town struggling in the Championship, the division he led Sunderland out of at the first attempt in 2007, having inherited a team at the foot of the table.

In an interview with Cork Radio, he added: "Who knows, If I'm out for six months or six years, then so be it. They say if you want to make god laugh, then tell him your plans."

Never one afraid to speak his mind, Keane left the Stadium of Light two-and-a-half years ago after failing to see eye to eye with Ellis Short when the US billionaire took sole charge, and he also had his moments with the Ipswich hierarchy.

But that won't be enough to stop another chairman offering him a route back into the game, and it would be no surprise if that occurred sooner rather than later.

Whether that's in the Premier League is open to question, and despite his largely unhappy experience with the Tractor Boys, his record with Sunderland shows he knows what it takes to guide a club into the top flight.

Keane's box office nature will also endear him to many club owners who are anxious to boost crowds and increase their publicity, both guaranteed when the Irishman, who remains one of the biggest names in the game, takes charge.

He added: "I've been out couple of months and I'm enjoying my bit of time off because part of my problem is that when I'm involved, I'm involved 100 per cent.

"I'm very driven and that takes its toll on you. Not that I'm going to keel over, but it's been time to re-charge the batteries and take stock and see what's round the corner."

The recently-vacated manager's post at Sheffield United would fit the bill, and certainly, albeit a division below and on tighter finances, offers similar opportunities to way he came in at Sunderland, then another under-performing big club that had fallen on hard times, and turned things round in an impressively swift manner.

The Steel City being just a short hop over the Pennines from his Cheshire base would also negate one of the reasons behind his exit from Wearside after Sunderland owner Short raised questions over not only his managerial style but the amount of time he spent in the north-east.

Keane, who laughed-off talk of a move to coach in Australia after a recent vacation Down Under, added: "When accusations are made against you, and you're told where to live or are accused of doing one day week, the time is right to go.

"The Sunderland fans were brilliant, but as usual, they don't know the whole truth. Sometimes you feel you want the truth out there but I have kept my mouth shut.

"There was stuff going on in the background I certainly wasn't happy about. People are quick to speculate or tell lies, to slag me off. People might think I'm a machine and don't get hurt, but I was hurt."

After relegation to League One that ultimately cost Micky Adams his job, Sheffield United are a club that are also hurting right now as they contemplate a return to the third tier for the first time in almost a quarter of a century.

If appointing Adams showed little ambition on their part, a move for Keane would be exactly the opposite and would send out a message of intent that they are ready to bounce back at the first attempt.

It might take a few compromises on both sides, but it's a job that would suit Keane down to the ground - a fact which chairman Kevin McCabe has surely taken note.

The Blades are a club with huge potential, a large and passionate support from a city that lives and breathes its football and in its current state of malaise, let's face it, Keane couldn't do much worse.

He added: "I want a club to take to the very top. At Sunderland we were so close. I'm a young manager, you're always learning tactically, and learning from your mistakes. Potentially I could be a good manager but potential is one thing. Going out and doing it something very different."

It would be an intriguing prospect. There's the opportunity to be installed in plenty of time for pre-season to shape the squad in an attempt to stamp his authority on the club by building from the bottom with a virtual blank canvas to work with. It doesn't quite tick all the boxes, but it's not too far off. Watch this space. Roy must be Keane on that.

Source : http://www.fanhouse.co.uk
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, bangkit, bang_zak, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, cimbuang69, cimpluy kusut, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, elbayu, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, iamsetia, id4y, irhamutd, irwin3, jifortin, Jodirama, keanOehlers, kingherooney, MichaelMU, moehfar, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Rean, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, SCIFFER, sepatu_ancur, Sigied Giggsy, sompretz, stamansa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, tietocinex, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, wazzapoetra, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan