United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 07-05-2014, 03:24 AM   #11
Gustiono
first team
-

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Gustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to behold

Visit Gustiono's Facebook Visit Gustiono's Twitter @gustiono
Default Re: James Wilson

Pergerakannya membuat lini depan United lebih hidup.
Memanfaatkan peluang sekecil mungkin.
1 gol dibuat di menit 31.
Keren deh...
Bisa mjd pemain masa depan United!
Old 07-05-2014, 03:33 PM   #12
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Who is wonderboy Wilson?

Born: Staffordshire
  • Debut days: Wilson loves a debut. The striker scored on his United academy debut aged 15 and also found the back of the net during his debut for the England under-19s in 2013.
  • Interesting fact: Wilson signed professionally for United on his 17th birthday on 2012.
  • Feeling old, Ryan? Ryan Giggs had won two league titles, one FA Cup and one League Cup before James Wilson was even born.
  • Road to Rio: Some bookmakers have now put a price of 50/1 on for Wilson to be named in Roy Hodgson's 2014 World Cup squad

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 03:47 PM   #13
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

James Wilson 2013/14 (so far)

8 goal in 12 match for U-21.
5 goal in 6 match for U-19.
9 goal in 10 match for U-18.
2 goal in 1 match for First team.

and still counting...

Old 07-05-2014, 04:43 PM   #14
fajrinited
first team
-

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
fajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of light
Visit fajrinited's Facebook Visit fajrinited's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy andreas View Post
James Wilson 2013/14 (so far)

8 goal in 12 match for U-21.
5 goal in 6 match for U-19.
9 goal in 10 match for U-18.
2 goal in 1 match for First team.

and still counting...
Kemarin malam ngegolin dan si kecil ini kagak gua tontooon???? x_x

Dari U18, si kecil ini emang udah menunjukkan talentanya. Kayaknya bakal jadi bintang yg bersinar bersama Januzaj

OOT, monggo..monggo, yg dari U18-U19-U21 naik perlahan-lahan ke atas monggo...
fajrinited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:56 PM   #15
troy andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by fajrinited View Post
Kemarin malam ngegolin dan si kecil ini kagak gua tontooon???? x_x

Dari U18, si kecil ini emang udah menunjukkan talentanya. Kayaknya bakal jadi bintang yg bersinar bersama Januzaj

OOT, monggo..monggo, yg dari U18-U19-U21 naik perlahan-lahan ke atas monggo...
Sudah ada highlights-nya di #UITV mimin @Rean; uda atur tuh.

Gif-nya juga sudah diposting om @jifortin; di thread sebelah.

Kata @mrmujac di twitter:

Only four #mufc youth players have scored twice on debut…Bobby Charlton, Shay Brennan, Paul Scholes and now James Wilson.

Shay Brennan (full back di FA Cup), Scholes di League Cup hanya Charlton & Wilson yang di liga.

Old 08-05-2014, 09:43 PM   #16
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

06/05/2014 22:44 - ManUtd.com, Tim Oscroft
Wilson intends to kick on

James Wilson aims to take his Manchester United career to the next level following his two-goal debut at a packed Old Trafford.

The 18-year-old’s pair of strikes went a long way to helping the Reds to a 3-1 win over Hull City, but it was a far cry from his last outing at the stadium, an Under-21 game against Norwich last month.

Wilson showed no nerves in front of a packed Theatre of Dreams, putting United two ahead with a pair of clinical finishes, each following up on set-up work from Marouane Fellaini.

“It was a great feeling, you can’t compare it to anything else,” Wilson told MUTV. ”The first goal was just sheer euphoria and then the second was just a great experience. The ground is a lot different without 75,000 people, but just to play here even in front of a small crowd for the Under-21s is still a great experience to play on such a ground. With all the fans here tonight it was even better.”

Wilson came close to an appearance a month ago, having been on the bench for the win over Newcastle, but having now made his bow, is convinced he can cope with the demands of top-flight football after representing the Under-18s, Under-19s and Under-21s this term.

“I feel like I can deal with the physicality and pace of the game. I just need to try to get as many games as possible under my belt for the experience. If you’re getting on in the club, you have to be progressing so obviously scoring for every age group is a good sign. I’ve got where I am now but I have to kick on.” *
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:54 PM   #17
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

ManUtd.com - Adam Marshal
Blog: James the first

At St. James’ Park recently, there was a ripple of excitement before a ball had even been kicked.*

James Wilson had been part of the larger matchday squad for the Aston Villa fixture but, with Wayne Rooney joining Robin van Persie on the sidelines, it was logical to assume he had a real chance of being on the bench at Newcastle.*

When Danny Welbeck was still dressed in his club suit some half-an-hour after Wilson had made his entrance to the home of the Magpies with the rest of the players, it appeared inevitable the teenager would receive a taste of senior football, becoming the first youngster to make a debut appearance in the 18-man squad since David Moyes took charge. After this fact was confirmed by media manager Karen Shotbolt handing me the teamsheet, the response on Twitter was telling. There was a buzz around Wilson’s selection that only occurs when a homegrown youngster makes his breakthrough.*

For all the global appeal of the Barclays Premier League, and the ability of the clubs to invest millions of pounds in ready-made first-teamers from all over the world, there is something that resonates with all supporters in a youthful prodigy taking those first tentative steps to stardom. There is a sense of satisfaction that a player nurtured since a schoolboy has overcome the giant hurdle of making the first-team squad, gaining a shirt number and seeing his name printed on the back of the official programme.*

I watched Wilson from close quarters as he warmed up beforehand. Club captain Nemanja Vidic, another of the substitutes, appeared keen to help make him feel at home as they practised short, sharp passes. As things transpired, it was the only time he got onto the pitch, with injuries helping to prevent Moyes from giving the 18-year-old rookie his debut despite a convincing lead.*

As Reserves coach Warren Joyce stressed to me, the hard work starts here for Wilson. After being set a target of scoring in each of the remaining Under-21 games, the Biddulph-born striker drilled a glorious goal against Villa that generated awe around Old Trafford and, arguably, gets better with every viewing, courtesy of MUTV’s replays. It took me a few seconds to realise I had broken into spontaneous applause in the press box. So much for any impartiality!*

Yet this is the reaction and respect youngsters like Wilson engender in me. I was at the same venue for my first sight of him in action, when he came on as a substitute to score the winner against Charlton Athletic in the FA Youth Cup as a 15-year-old. I remembered watching from the sidelines against Wolves Under-18s at the Aon Training Complex at the start of this season when a single touch on the halfway line, as ridiculous as that sounds, cemented my belief that he was a special talent.*

Later at Newcastle last Saturday, Adnan Januzaj, another prospect still in his teens, spun away from his marker with effortless ease and a grace that made those in close proximity by the touchline gasp. It reminded me of a moment in the first Under-21 game of the season, against Liverpool at the AJ Bell Stadium, and how I wanted Adnan to keep receiving the ball so he could showcase his skills.*

And it really sank in. I’m as excited now as I have ever been by these youngsters and the potential they possess. From Mark Hughes and Norman Whiteside to the Class of '92, and Ryan Giggs in particular, I have seen these youth-team products make their mark on United and, consequently, my life. Nothing matches the sense of added pride in seeing one of the Reds’ own mix it with the very best. Every Giggs goal has always generated an instant afterglow that is difficult to describe and a little embarrassing to admit.*

Whether Wilson fulfills his potential is impossible to predict. The same can still be said of Januzaj, even though he has made huge progress this term. However, these and their fellow youngsters in Joyce and Paul McGuinness’ squads are the ones who fill me with such hope and expectation for the future. Despite the intense pressure and high stakes, I crave that the door remains open for the very best to filter through.*

While many fans salivate at the talk of a major spending spree in the summer and the never-ending roll call of players being linked with a move to United, nothing stirs my emotions more than those already at the club. Individuals who are steeped in the tradition of Manchester United, who have grown up loving the Reds and respecting our history. Judging by the response to Wilson’s first inclusion, I feel relieved to know I am not alone.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 02:24 AM   #18
Peace_Devils
academy
@arsHafis

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Peace_Devils is a jewel in the roughPeace_Devils is a jewel in the roughPeace_Devils is a jewel in the rough
Visit Peace_Devils's Facebook Visit Peace_Devils's Twitter

Masa depan cerah...
Semoga semakin berkembang dan menjadi Pilihan Utama skuad red Devils nantinya

Peace_Devils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:08 PM   #19
Alin Giggs
first team
@alinsyahrul

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Alin Giggs will become famous soon enough

moga sering2 dikasih kesempatan main bareng tim utama
Alin Giggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 04:16 PM   #20
troy andreas

Wilson eyes aerial improvement

James Wilson is hoping to score more headed goals next season after being praised by coach Nicky Butt for his aerial prowess.

Butt, who was in charge of the UEFA Youth League side captained by the striker last term, was filmed by ITV's Life of Ryan documentary discussing the teenager's merits ahead of his dream two-goal debut against Hull City in May.

"Wilson is unbelievable in the six-yard box," commented Butt. "He's got the best standing spring you've ever seen in your life."

The leading Under-21s scorer noticeably put his aerial ability to good use in a defensive capacity as the campaign wore on but only one of his impressive haul of 24 goals was a header - which came in a 2-1 defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk's Under-19s in Ukraine.

"I was first put in there in pre-season at the near post," he explained to ManUtd.com, when discussing defending set-pieces. "Like Robin van Persie does for the first team.

"I shied away from a couple in the friendlies and they criticised me for that. Obviously, the coaches continued to put me there and I’ve worked on it a bit and have found myself clearing a lot more balls.

"In terms of the other end, I can only remember one headed goal all season, at Shakhtar Donetsk. I’ve got an alright leap and I can flick on goal-kicks and do well defensively. Attacking-wise, it seems to have not been falling for me but I don’t know why I haven't scored many headers. Hopefully, that will change."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Jun/james-wilson-targets-more-headed-goals.aspx?newsid=9940F35C-2B85-4A10-AF2D-33901C991C0F

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 126
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adiburrahman, adnan44, agaVan, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrio_iyo, Ardiey11, asdf4891, asririzky, bang_zak, Bengzimare, benkham23, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, daniinad, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, dhodoadrian, Dick91, Dodi Hakim, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, ekomasihoke, endhy_cantona, erickchu, erwin liamata, eyeofday, ezr, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, franky winata, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, harsyaoesman, HenryRooney07, hetims, hikamhujaj, hombreng, id4y, idham, illang, irfan_thered, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, jifortin, Juni HW, Lang25, marsel david, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, mochies5, Muzen Sebastian, mu_ciroyom, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nu_reccayasha, oldark, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pongsamma, prahmono, Pure_red, raflyandreas, Rean, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, ricardo_mk, ridhoanjiko, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkyawan, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, ryanfaisl, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, syadar, tasho, terrolax, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, unreal, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, w.keane27, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zacharyel, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku