United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 10-10-2016, 08:51 PM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Axel Tuanzebe

Semoga Tuanzebe kelak diberikan kesempatan dan kepercayaan untuk tampil bersama tim utama United oleh Mourinho

UNITED DEFENDER TUANZEBE IN TOP FORM

Axel Tuanzebe has taken his impressive form for Manchester United Reserves onto the international stage this week with two appearances in three days for England's Under-20s.

The 18-year-old operated in a defensive midfield role during the notable 2-0 win over the Netherlands on Wednesday before coming off the bench in Friday night's 3-1 triumph over Germany, a game which also featured a great performance from young United goalkeeper Dean Henderson.

Tuanzebe has been a stand-out performer for the Reds' second team this season, producing a string of consistently strong displays at the heart of the defence. He has looked composed and in control at the back - using his speed, strength and intelligence to great effect when dealing with opposition forwards - and seems unfazed about skippering the squad at a young age.

"I think Axel really epitomises the traits we've had from all our captains," said Reserves coach Warren Joyce, who handed the armband to Tuanzebe following James Weir's transfer to Hull City in August.

"We could have had one of the older ones as captain who might then possibly go out on loan, so it's better to have one who's staying in the group. Axel's only young and the captaincy puts demands on him. But it's helped develop him as a person as well."

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 08:46 AM   #12
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Tuanzebe closer to first-team debut

Jose Mourinho has revealed Manchester United youngster Axel Tuanzebe could soon make his first-team debut for the club, after working with the senior squad at the Aon Training Complex.

The 19-year-old defender was praised by Mourinho during the summer and has subsequently become a consistently impressive performer as Reserves captain, initially under former coach Warren Joyce and more recently under interim boss Nicky Butt.

Tuanzebe was pictured training with the first-team players earlier this week and, during an interview with MUTV on Wednesday, Mourinho was asked if the prospect could be involved in United's upcoming matches.

"He can," Jose explained. "We lost Morgan Schneiderlin and Memphis Depay, two players who didn't play many minutes or many matches for us. They were two players from the squad, so we need numbers and probably Axel is one of the boys that's in the Academy who is more close to playing with us.

"So we have brought him up to give him more experience, to make the first team more natural for him in case we need him to play in the upcoming matches and month, so he can be more adapted to us."Tuanzebe is a previous winner of the prestigious Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award at United.

Old 28-01-2017, 10:58 PM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

TUANZEBE PUSHING FOR COMPETITIVE DEBUT

Axel Tuanzebe is determined to keep pushing for his competitive debut for Manchester United by impressing Jose Mourinho even further.

The Reserves captain was in the travelling squad for the EFL Cup semi-final second leg at Hull City and has been training with the first-team players. When Mourinho praised the 19-year-old on MUTV this week and explained why he is integrating him into the senior group, it naturally pleased the young centre-back.

"There's no better feeling," Tuanzebe told MUTV, "but I can't let it go to my head and relax now. I've got to keep my head down and keep proving to him why he should have faith in me. I've got to keep pushing every day and showing why I should be in the team and why I'm here at the club.

"It's definitely been good training with superstars and I can learn a lot from these players every day. I'm always willing to learn and try my best. It doesn't depend on the level, I could be with the Under-23s or the first team, I always try my best to improve as a player."

Tuanzebe definitely believes he is at the right club in terms of being able to envisage a pathway into senior football and only needs to look at the success of Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford for role models.

"It's a massive booster to see the likes of Marcus and Jesse coming right from the bottom and working all the way up through the system," he added. "It's always a great thing to see. It gives everyone a boost - if they can do it, why can't I?

"Massive credit to the club for actually having the belief the youngsters can play for the first team. I don't think that happens at every other club and it's a real positive for all the players working here."

Tuanzebe's former Reserves coach Warren Joyce returns to Old Trafford with Wigan Athletic for the Emirates FA Cup fourth-round tie on Sunday, having had a huge input into the defender's progress.

"He was a massive influence personally," said Axel. "Every day was flat out. There were no rest days, even when the first team were off, we were in doing extra work. During international breaks, we were doing extra. He has been a massive influence and it'll be good to see him on Sunday. There's a bit of competition and we'll see how it goes!"

And, as he gets close to making his breakthrough, can we expect to see Axel involved this weekend, against the side he featured against in a first-team friendly in pre-season?

"It's down to the manager," he replies. "All I can do is try my best in training every day and show why I can be a first-team player."

WWW.MANUTD.COM
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2017, 10:58 AM   #14
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Congratulations juga buat Tuanzebe atas debutnya di pertandingan kompetitif United tadi ..

Old 30-01-2017, 11:03 AM   #15
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

AXEL TUANZEBE'S DREAM COMES TRUE

Axel Tuanzebe has described making his Manchester United debut as a "dream come true", as the centre-back is now determined to keep his place in the first-team squad.

The young defender - who was recently called up by Jose Mourinho after impressive performances in the Reserves - made his first senior competitive appearance during Sunday's 4-0 victory over Wigan in the Emirates FA Cup, replacing Tim Fosu-Mensah with 23 minutes remaining at Old Trafford.

Speaking exclusively to MUTV after the game, Tuanzebe says that making his bow was an unforgettable experience, and made it clear he wants to grab his opportunity with both hands.

"It was crazy," he said. "I’ve been thinking about this since I was a little boy and now it’s come true, I can’t really believe it’s happened. Me and my family are very proud, but now it’s just about getting back to the training ground and going again. If I’m with the Under-23s, I’m with the Under-23s, but I’ll stay humble and keep working hard to get another opportunity to play again.

"You don’t look back. A coach of ours was saying that the hardest part is staying in [the squad], so I’ll have to get back to the training ground and keep grinding every day."

There was a touching moment on the sidelines as Tuanzebe hugged Mourinho and shook hands with Wigan boss Warren Joyce, the man who had mentored him in the Reserves, before taking to the pitch.

He added: “I was on the touchline and I could hear Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] saying ‘keep it simple, keep it simple’, so I wanted to follow his advice. I was just waiting for my moment and it finally came. It’s good to have Warren there too, you know. I grew up with him and for him to see me play is also an honour.

“After you start playing, you just concentrate on your own game. You get a feel for it, get a couple of touches of the ball. The older lads were constantly talking to me, Ander [Herrera] came on in midfield and was constantly talking to me and giving me advice. It’s good to have that support from experienced first-team players, it drives you on as a youngster and there’s no better feeling."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Jan/Player-reaction-Axel-Tuanzebe-speaks-to-MUTV-after-making-his-debut.aspx
Old 03-02-2017, 08:31 AM   #16
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute

Axel Tuanzebe signs new deal

Axel Tuanzebe has signed a new contract at Manchester United which keeps him at the club until June 2020, with the option to extend for a further year.

Tuanzebe, 19, made his competitive first-team debut against Wigan Athletic last Sunday, having been nurtured through the Reds' Academy system from the age of eight.

Axel Tuanzebe said: "I have always been a Manchester United supporter so I am naturally delighted to have signed a new contract. To make my debut at Old Trafford in the FA Cup was a very proud moment, both for me and for my family.

"I am learning every day in training and it is also a great experience for me to now train with the first team. I would like to thank all of the coaches that I have worked with and I would especially like to thank the manager for giving me my debut for this great club."

Jose Mourinho added: "Axel is a young player with great potential. We brought him up to the first team to give him more experience and he has adapted really well. I am pleased that he has signed a new contract and I am delighted with the progress he is making."

Old 03-02-2017, 04:24 PM   #17
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Tuanzebe.
Dapat kontrak baru.
Semoga makin bersinar bersama United.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 07:46 AM   #18
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Tuanzebe's game by numbers vs. Arsenal:

2 blocks
3 interceptions
4 clearances
8 tackles
42 passes
50% tackles won

Klo melihat kemampuan menyerangnya sih Tuanzebe lebih cocok jadi CB. Nyaris tidak ada kontribusi menyerang. Entah klo Mou mau meng-Ivanovic-kan Tuanzebe. Klo menurut Mou sih dia masih akan memainkan Tuanzebe sebagai RB.

"His best position by routine, by dynamic, which he brought playing with kids of his age, is central defender. I think playing with the big boys especially in this period of his career, I think right-back."
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 01:43 PM   #19
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Axel Tuanzebe was one of the very few bright sparks for Manchester United... the young defender can be proud of his display against Arsenal

* Arsenal overcame Manchester United 2-0 on Sunday in the Premier League
* United manager Jose Mourinho gave a start to youngster Axel Tuanzebe
* The defender stayed switched-on throughout and read the game well
* Eight changes were made by Mourinho to the team that beat Celta Vigo

Eight changes were made by Jose Mourinho to the team which won the first leg of their Europe League semi-final but only one was not a full international of some renown.

In came Manchester United and England's record goalscorer and a £58million centre-forward, the goalkeeper from the PFA Premier League team of the Year and a World Cup-winning winger.

There was a 35-year-old midfielder who has won the title five times and a pair of England centre halves.

After all Mourinho's complaints about the relentless schedule at least was a reminder of the depth, know-how and quality he has to operate with at Old Trafford.

Axel Tuanzebe, teenage captain of United's reserve team, was the odd man out, selected at right back to make his first senior start and Premier League debut.

Tuanzebe, born in the Democratic Republic of Congo and schooled in Rochdale, soon showed why he is tipped for a future in the game as he eased in at right back.

The teenager's display was one of very few bright spots for United on a day when they failed to capitalise on Liverpool's slip in the race for the top four and boss Mourinho was beaten by Arsene Wenger for the first time in 15 competitive games.

'The kid did an amazing job,' said the United boss. 'I think Alexis knows his name because the kid played very well.'

Tuanzebe is a centre half by trade but quick and disciplined enough to be trusted in a position where he would be up against Arsenal's best player and biggest threat, Alexis Sanchez.

Tuanzebe produced a very solid performance against Arsenal's main man Alexis Sanchez

The United boss asked his full backs to monitor Sanchez and Mesut Ozil while his wide midfielders, Juan Mata and Henrikh Mkhitaryan were expected to track back with Arsenal's wing backs.

There were times when the visitors were squeezed into a back-six with four central defenders, much like West Brom under Tony Pulis, and, within such a solid strategy, the 19-year-old England Under 20s international performed well.

Tall and strong, Tuanzebe won his aerial battles and tackles, stayed switched-on, read the game, stepped in to intercept and passed the ball simply and without fuss with either foot. He can be proud of his performance.

He was clearly given little licence to attack but went forward once in the first-half, accepting a pass on the chest and accelerating down the touchline, winning a free-kick as Sanchez struggled to keep pace.

The biggest challenges were the mental ones: when to follow Sanchez deep and when to let him run but the Chilean was not at his most elusive and spent most of the game in an orthodox position, wide on the left.

He stuck tight to Sanchez when Danny Welbeck drifted behind Chris Smalling and headed in Arsenal's second, three minutes after the first, to give them a stranglehold on the game.

Perhaps a more experienced full back would have stepped across, or ordered Smalling to drop back. But the cross from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain was exquisite and would have caused problems for any back-four.

Tuanzebe recovered well to prevent Aaron Ramsey connecting with a long ball on the break in the latter stages and might have expected more help than he received from his goalkeeper David de Gea.

Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford were sent on to try and salvage something from the game and were followed by Scott McTominay, a 20-year-old midfielder making his debut.

Together with Welbeck, five graduates of the Manchester United academy featured in the game.

It is a timely reminder of the quality as the club prepare for another summer spending spree. Hopefully there will be more chances for Tuanzebe next season.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4482276/Tuanzebe-s-display-one-bright-sparks-United.html
Old 19-05-2017, 09:39 AM   #20
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Tuanzebe wins Denzil Haroun trophy

Axel Tuanzebe has been named as the Denzil Haroun Reserve Team Player of the Year for 2016/17.

The stylish defender collected 84 per cent of the votes from the Reds fans to claim the award ahead of second-placed Josh Harrop and Demi Mitchell.After starting the last three Premier League games, the Academy product is bidding to force his way into the squad for the Europa League final against Ajax in Stockholm next week.

Tuanzebe has been a rock at the back and a real leader for the Reserves all season, captaining the side and impressing from the outset. He made 25 appearances in total at that level, scoring once - in the away game at Chelsea in December.

As the 19-year-old won the Jimmy Murphy trophy in 2014/15, he is only the third player to scoop both accolades after Mark Robins (1989 and 1990) and Giuseppe Rossi (2005 and 2006).

"It's my dream to be a leader and role model at this club," said Tuanzebe after collecting his accolade. "Winning the Jimmy Murphy award and now this one is an honour for me, so thank you for voting.

"The manager [Jose Mourinho] showed faith to play me and I’ve been helped by youngsters like Marcus and Jesse, who’ve taken me under their wing. It’s been good so far and hopefully it can continue next season.

"You always have an end goal to what you want to achieve but in the meantime, it’s really just showing the manager what I’m capable of, that he can trust me to play in future games."

More: Watch Tuanzebe in action this season in our video above.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 24
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, B4YU, Deddy Hernandez, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, goodmin, h-ANG, NdeGue, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, Sigied Giggsy, tumpal_oneunited, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, zudomiriku