United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 11-08-2020, 10:29 AM   #11
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brandon William

Manchester United defender Brandon Williams reflects on 'crazy season' after signing new four-year contract last week... with manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer describing the youngster's impact on the team as 'perfect'

* Brandon Williams has progressed into something of a first-team regular this year
* The 19-year-old has made 34 appearances for Manchester United this season
* Williams spoke about his upbringing keeping him hungry in the United academy
* He spoke with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ahead of the Europa League quarter-final

Manchester United wing back Brandon Williams admits his breakthrough into the first-team this season has been 'crazy' after the 19-year-old signed a new four-year deal last week.

The academy graduate has played regularly under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this season, making 34 appearances in all competitions with his versatility at playing from either side proving useful on many occasions.

Speaking alongside his manager ahead of United's Europa League quarter-final clash against FC Copenhagen on Monday night, Williams revealed that his drive and determination to make it to the first-team has been drilled into him from a young age.

'I think it's from when I've been a kid here from the age of eight,' Williams said at the pre-match press conference.

Brandon Williams has progressed into a regular in the Manchester United first-team this year. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praised the 19-year-old's impact as 'perfect' this season

'It's drilled into you from a young age what this club means. It's part of the DNA to have that inside you, but you've got to have it controlled and not over the top. That's from what the United coaches over the years gave me.'

'It's been a crazy season for me, myself and my family to be honest.'

While Solskjaer described the 19-year-old's impact on the side as 'perfect' this season, and his progression as a 'great achievement', Williams is all too aware that it only takes one slice of bad form or misfortune to lose his spot in the squad.

Asked if he felt he had established himself as a first-team player, the teenager said: 'I think it's not a case of that, because at any time I can drop down into the Under-23s or pick up an injury or anything.

'I'm just focused on what I'm doing. I want to keep working hard, improve on as many things as I can improve on, and try to play as many games for the club as I can.'

Monday's last-eight clash takes place on neutral soil at the RheinEnergieSTADION in Cologne, as the Europa League's competition concludes with one-legged ties in stadiums across Germany.

FC Copenhagen manager Stale Solbakken believes his side will have to play a 'perfect' game on Monday night, whilst hoping United don't 'fire on all cylinders' come kick-off.

'We need to take the one, two or three chances we get in a match like this,' Solbakken said.

'The chances are not great, but it's an advantage for us that it's over 90 minutes and not 180 minutes. You shouldn't put your house on us tomorrow, but we will give everything.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8611103/Manchester-United-defender-Brandon-Williams-reflects-crazy-season-signing-four-year-deal.html
Old 26-09-2020, 01:06 AM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga makin sukses berkarir di United yach, semangat terus dalam berjuang !!!

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 09:02 AM   #13
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I was in the bottom group': Brandon Williams admits he was 'jealous' of Mason Greenwood and James Garner during the early stages of his time at Manchester United's academy

* Brandon Williams has revealed he was jealous of team-mate Mason Greenwood
* Williams admits he wasn't one of United's best prospects when he was younger
* The 20-year-old enjoyed impressive breakthrough into first-team last season

Brandon Williams has admitted that he was jealous of Mason Greenwood and James Garner during the early stages of his time at Manchester United's academy.

Williams is now seen as one of United's most promising players after breaking into the first-team last season, but he endured some struggles as he progressed through the ranks.

Having initially been a striker, he eventually made the transition to left-back but at first found it difficult to compete with the likes of Greenwood, who is now an England international, and Garner, who is on loan at Watford from United.

Brandon Williams revealed he was jealous of Mason Greenwood when he joined the academy

Williams told United's official website: ‘I wasn’t really happy when I went to The Cliff because I was used to being in school and being the best player, but when I went there I wasn’t one of the best players really! I was down there in the bottom group.

'Mason’s always been there [as one of the best players]. James Garner, he was up there as well. There are a few players who are not here as well now.

‘I was jealous at the time because they were skilful and everything. I think that’s why I went further back, because I was a striker but now I’m a defender.’

Williams was also jealous of James Garner, who is now on loan at Watford from United. Last season Williams made 36 appearances for United as he broke into the first-team squad

Last season was a hugely successful one for Williams, who made 36 appearances for United across all competitions.

The diligent defender also made his England U21s debut, although this season has been somewhat frustrating for Williams so far.

The arrival of Alex Telles has pushed the 20-year-old further down the pecking order at Old Trafford, with Luke Shaw featuring prominently.

Williams has been restricted to just two senior appearances this season, both of which came in the Carabao Cup.

However, he is still highly regarded by United and will hope to be more prominently involved as the campaign progresses.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8930627/Brandon-Williams-admits-jealous-Mason-Greenwood-Manchester-Uniteds-academy.html
Old 29-03-2021, 09:35 AM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Man United's Brandon Williams is fined £1,000 for ignoring police letters after his DAD was caught speeding in the £40,000 Mercedes he'd bought him... and even celebrity lawyer dubbed 'Mr Loophole' can't save the 'naive' defender from financial penalty

* Brandon Williams has been fined £1,000 for failing to report a speeding offence
* The Manchester United defender appeared in court over the driving charge
* A car registered to Williams' address was caught speeding on a north Wales road
* The player's father, Paul, admitted to being the driver and filled in a police form

Manchester United defender Brandon Williams has been slapped with a £1,000 fine for ignoring police about a speeding offence in Wales - but avoided further punishment thanks to the celebrity lawyer known as 'Mr. Loophole'.

The 20-year-old was represented at Mould Magistrates Court on Thursday by celebrity lawyer Nick Freeman after a £40,000 Mercedes registered in the player's name was caught speeding on a north Wales road.

The court was told that police sent a form to Williams, who registered the luxury car to an address in Manchester, which was completed by his father Paul after he admitted that he was the driver caught speeding on the A55 in Rhaullt Hill.

The prosecuting lawyer then said a response had been sent directly to Williams for him to complete, but he failed to do so.

Williams, who earns £40,000-a-week at United, argued that his father is the person who deals with his post and was the reason he never responded to the police's second letter.

Despite this, Williams was found guilty for failing to provide information and was slapped with the £1,000 fine and ordered to pay £720 in costs.

While the England Under 21 international was found guilty, celebrity lawyer Freeman argued successfully that no points should be imposed on the player's license.

The full back claimed he has been solely focusing on his football and that his father, who had been clocked speeding at an average of 85mph in a 70 zone in north Wales, was dealing with his mail.

The Mercedes, which Williams bought as a 50th birthday present for his father, has never been driven by the left back and was staying at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester at the time of the incident.

Williams said it was not 'reasonably practicable' for him to give the information as his father had intercepted the notice.

'The defendant is the innocent victim here. He's nothing to gain,' Mr Freeman insisted.

Manchester United defender Brandon Williams has been slapped with a £1,000 fine for ignoring police about a speeding offence his dad Paul committed. The £40,000 Mercedes (pictured), which Williams bought as a 50th birthday present for his father, was being driven by Paul Williams when he was clocked for speeding

However, Magistrates chairman Andrew Stubbs refused to let the player walk away scot free and slapped him with the fine.

Stubbs believed there were 'significant mitigating circumstances' in the case and that Williams had been naive.

Speaking outside of court on Thursday, Mr Freeman said: 'To all intents and purposes this was a technical offence where the Magistrates had significant sympathy with Brandon’s plight.

'The section 172 was filled in by his father without Brandon’s knowledge to honestly reflect the speeding offence which his father had committed. Unusually, the Magistrates declined from imposing mandatory six penalty points which reflects their sympathy with the circumstances.

'This case highlights the need for registered keepers to ensure that they complete the notices themselves and ensure nobody else completes the form on their behalf.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9405915/Manchester-United-Brandon-Williams-fined-failing-police-information-speeding-offence.html
Old 22-04-2021, 09:31 AM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Brandon Williams accidentally posts a picture of LIVERPOOL'S trophy parade to celebrate the collapse of European Super League... before Manchester United full-back quickly spots hilarious gaffe as rival fans revel in his mistake

* Brandon Williams celebrated the collapse of the European Super League
* The Manchester United full-back posted on Instagram after the plans were axed
* But the 20-year-old accidentally uploaded a photo of Liverpool fans celebrating
* He was quick to realise his mistake, deleting the original post - but fans saw it
* Williams was mocked on social media by Liverpool fans for his Insta mistake

Brandon Williams was not quick enough on social media after he was caught out for posting a photo of Liverpool fans celebrating as he marked the collapse of the European Super League.

The 20-year-old looked to welcome news that fan protests had helped ruin plans for a breakaway league but Williams' photo of celebrating supporters was of United's bitter rivals Liverpool.

Alongside the caption 'To you all, everyone is equal' Williams uploaded a photo of Liverpool's open-top trophy parade for winning the 2005 UEFA Champions League to his Instagram.

Man United full-back Brandon Williams accidentally posted a photo of Liverpool's 2005 trophy parade for winning the Champions League to mark the Super League abandonment. The Manchester United full-back made the mistake and it was quickly spotted by rival fans

Liverpool fans revelled in the social media gaffe as he was labelled as the Reds' 'biggest fan'

He quickly spotted his gaffe and deleted the original post before replacing with a near-identical one, this time of Manchester United fans lining the street to celebrate.

But Liverpool fans were quick to spot the mistake and they were not ready to let the young full-back off.

'He's googled football parade and picked the first one,' one Liverpool fan wrote.

'Liverpool's biggest fan,' another wrote.

One United fan was left asking: 'How could you mess up as badly as this?'

He spotted his mistake then uploaded a near-identical post - this time of United supporters

Many of Williams' team-mates were quick to voice their opinions on social media before it emerged the plans had been ruined by a series of clubs getting cold feet following media and supporter backlash.

Captain Harry Maguire posted a photo of United supporters celebrating on Wednesday morning, captioning it: 'Let's all stay UNITED.'

United's players were unhappy at the owners' desire to form part of this 15-team cartel of teams looking to make a closed-shop competition.

As exclusively revealed by Sportsmail, executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward, who resigned on Tuesday night, held an emergency video conference call with the players from his Mayfair office on Monday after news of the breakaway venture broke over the weekend.

Captain Harry Maguire challenged Woodward and was not the only player to voice his displeasure, with others in the dressing room following suit.

Some had raised the prospect of refusing to play in the ESL should the club take part, and Bruno Fernandes, Marcus Rashford and Luke Shaw subsequently posted their opposition to the project on social media.

'Dreams can't be bought,' Fernandes put on Instagram.

Shaw penned an open letter to supporters while Rashford recalled a famous quote from iconic United boss Sir Matt Busby.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9494917/European-Super-League-Brandon-Williams-accidentally-posts-LIVERPOOLS-parade-celebrate-collapse.html
Old 24-05-2021, 10:25 AM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Old 22-06-2021, 09:42 AM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United youngster Brandon Williams 'will be sent out on loan next season' after being denied a move in January, with 'Southampton and Newcastle already making enquiries'

* Manchester United are believed to be open to a loan move for Brandon Williams
* The 20-year-old was denied a move in January as he was needed for cover
* Williams played just 187 minutes of Premier League football during last season
* Southampton and Newcastle are among the clubs interested in bringing him in

Manchester United have given the green light for Brandon Williams to go out on loan after blocking a move in January.

The 20-year-old played just 187 minutes of Premier League football last season as he failed to make an impact in the United first-team behind the likes of Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Luke Shaw.

The club denied him a loan in January after Timothy Fosu-Mensah was sold to Bayer Leverkusen and it was deemed necessary to keep Williams as cover on both sides of the pitch.

But the Manchester Evening News report United will now allow him a season-long loan and clubs from the Premier League and Championship are already interested.

Manchester United are believed to be open to sending Brandon Williams out on a loan move. The club blocked a move in January as they decided he needed to stay as a back-up option. Southampton are one of the clubs interested and Ralph Hasenhuttl praised Williams last month. The potential arrival of Kieran Trippier would further block Williams' path into the first-team

Southampton and Newcastle were among those who enquired about bringing Williams in last season, and may well now look to pursue a deal with United more open to loaning him out.

In May, Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl was coy when asked about the possibility of bringing Williams to the club.

'He is an interesting player and a good player, yes,' Hasenhuttl told HampshireLive.

The youngster has played much of his football at left-back, but the impressive form of Luke Shaw and the cover provided by Alex Telles meant his rare opportunities were on the right.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will have Diogo Dalot back for pre-season despite AC Milan reportedly being keen to keep him in Italy, and his future in Manchester may depend on whether a move for Kieran Trippier proves successful.

Rumours of Trippier returning to England and leaving Atletico Madrid have intensified with the England full-back changing agents, and Old Trafford remains a possible destination.

This all potentially makes Williams' path into the first-team even more complicated, making a season-long loan an appealing option for all involved.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9708801/Manchester-United-youngster-Brandon-Williams-sent-loan-season.html
memang ada baiknya Williams dipinjamkan saja musim depan, terlebih jika Trippier jadi pindah ke United, Williams hanya akan menjadi pilihan ke-3
Old 18-08-2021, 11:56 AM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Norwich are 'closing in on a loan deal for Manchester United's Brandon Williams with the full-back keen on first-team opportunities this season'

* Norwich are reportedly in advanced talks to sign Brandon Williams this month
* Williams has also been a long-term target for both Southampton and Newcastle
* United have been reluctant to let the full-back leave on loan in previous seasons
* The defender is 'keen to leave Old Trafford in search of first-team opportunities'

Manchester United full-back Brandon Williams is reportedly close to joining Norwich on a season-long loan deal.

The Canaries are said to be in advanced talks to sign the defender but a move is unlikely to be completed this week, according to Sky Sports.

Williams has been a long-term target for Southampton and Newcastle but Norwich are hopeful to win the race to secure his services for the remainder of the season.

The 20-year-old's contract isn't set to expire until 2024 and United are said to be reluctant to see him leave, even temporarily.

However, Williams is keen to leave United on loan this season, despite an injury to Alex Telles offering him a potential avenue into the first team, according to the Manchester Evening News.

Telles is expected to be sidelined until September with an ankle injury and is on crutches and wearing a protective boot.

A versatile player, Williams provided cover for both Luke Shaw and Telles at left back and Aaron-Wan Bissaka at right back last season, while Diogo Dalot was away from Old Trafford on loan at AC Milan.

But Williams was unable to build on his 36 appearances in 2019-20 and made just 14 appearances and five starts after electing to remain at Old Trafford.

Southampton were reported to be increasingly confident of landing Williams in July but a deal never materialised.

Norwich are reportedly closing in on a loan deal for Brandon Williams from Manchester United. Williams is keen to leave United on loan this season despite the opportunity for more minutes

The Saints were also keen on Williams last summer but United were reluctant to let him leave following his breakthrough season.

Norwich suffered at 3-0 home defeat at the hands of Liverpool during their Premier League opener on Saturday and Daniel Farke could be looking to bolster his defensive options before deadline day.

The Norwich boss has already strengthened his squad this summer, including left back Dimitrios Giannoulis from PAOK and centre back Ben Gibson from Burnley.

If a deal were to be secured, Williams would also join Josh Sargent and fellow loanee Billy Gilmour at Carrow Road.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9901213/Norwich-closing-loan-deal-Manchester-Uniteds-Brandon-Williams.html
Old 24-08-2021, 02:01 PM   #19
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Norwich confirm season-long loan signing of Manchester United full-back Brandon Williams... with 20-year-old in line to make his debut in Carabao Cup tie with Bournemouth

* Norwich City have confirmed the season-long loan signing Brandon Williams
* England U21 international brings with him experience from the Premier League
* Williams has played in the Europa League after making his debut in September
* Williams has become Norwich's 10th arrival during the summer transfer window

Norwich City have confirmed the season-long loan signing of Manchester United full-back Brandon Williams.

Williams will be Norwich's 10th arrival during the summer transfer window - having already signed Billy Gilmour, Christos Tzolis, Angus Gunn, Ben Gibson, Josh Sargent and Milot Rashica.

England U21 international will bring a wealth of experience to the Canaries - having played in both the Premier League and Europa League after making his senior debut in September 2019.

Speaking of his move to Norwich, Williams said: 'It's the first time I've ever played for a different club before, but I'm just really excited to get started, meet everybody and get my season going.

'It is a massive club and I like the way they play. I've watched them over the years and seen how they play.

Norwich City confirmed the season-long loan signing of United full-back Brandon Williams. Williams has welcomed the loan move this summer as he looks to play more regularly . Williams will be Norwich's 10th arrival during the summer transfer window - having already signed the likes of Billy Gilmour on loan from Chelsea

'The club like to play out from the back and play football. That really inspired me to come here, and I think that the head coach can really improve me as a player.

'Everyone has been so welcoming. I've really enjoyed my time here already and I can't wait to meet everybody. I've just got a feeling it'll be a good year.'

Williams has been a long-term target for Southampton and Newcastle but it is Norwich who have won the transfer race to sign the 20-year-old on loan.

Williams provided cover for both Luke Shaw and Telles last season at United but since struggled to cement a place in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's starting XI.

Therefore, Williams has welcomed a move to Norwich as he is eager to get more minutes under his belt during the 2020-2021 campaign.

Norwich are hoping Williams' clearance will come through in time to allow him to make his debut in their Carabao Cup tie against Bournemouth on Tuesday night at Carrow Road.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9919087/Norwich-confirm-season-long-loan-signing-Man-United-Brandon-Williams.html
semoga lebih sering dimainkan di Norwich dan semakin matang pas balik ke United
Old 10-03-2022, 08:29 AM   #20
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I felt like he needed a hug': Brandon Williams opens up on his 'instinct' reaction to embrace Brentford star Christian Eriksen just as the Norwich full-back was set to react furiously to a foul by the returning Danish midfielder

* Brandon Williams appeared angry after he was fouled by a Brentford player
* Upon realising it was Christian Eriksen, Williams then hugged his opponent
* Eriksen was making his first start since he suffered a cardiac arrest at Euro 2020
* Williams has spoken out for the first time since the incident on Saturday

Brandon Williams has spoken out for the first time since he hugged Christian Eriksen during Norwich's 3-1 defeat to Brentford.

Norwich defender Williams was angry at a foul made by the Denmark international and looked like he was ready to confront his opponent.

However, after realising it was Eriksen who brought him down, Williams instead decided to hug his opponent.

Both players were seen laughing following the incident, in a game where Eriksen made his first competitive start he suffered a cardiac arrest while playing for Denmark against Finland at Euro 2020 last June.

Christian Eriksen hauled Brandon Williams to the ground in Brentford's 3-1 win over Norwich. Williams looked like he was about to react furiously and confront Eriksen after the foul. After realising it was Eriksen he instead hugged the Danish star who was making his first start since his cardiac arrest. Williams said it was an 'instinct' reaction and he felt that Eriksen 'deserved a hug'

Williams when questioned about the moment which fans described as 'beautiful', he told Sky Sports: ''It was just a moment that happens, it was just instinct.

'I got passed him and I felt him pull me down, we were on the attack and I was really angry so I was going to hold him but I know what he's been through and it's incredible what he's done.

'He's back now and it was something special for him to be back on the pitch for himself and to be involved in that I felt like he needed a hug.

'It's something that no player wants to go through. It's amazing he's back, he's a top quality player and I'm sure he'll be back to his best.'

When asked if his team-mates had anything to say about the video, he replied: 'They were just asking me about it and did I mean it, but I just said it was instinct and it felt right.'

It was Eriksen's second appearance for Brentford after he made his debut as a substitute in a defeat to Newcastle.

Against Norwich, Eriksen completed the full 90 minutes as Brentford managed to secure a 3-1 victory.

Ivan Toney scored a hat-trick for Brentford, which included two penalties.

Although Teemu Pukki got a goal back for Norwich late on, it was Brentford who took all three points to end their eight game winless run in the Premier League.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10595173/I-felt-like-needed-hug-Brandon-Williams-opens-moment-Christian-Eriksen.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, vhlan, zudomiriku