United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 11-08-2018, 07:13 AM   #71
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Timothy Fosu-Mensah

Lama-lama bisa dilepas permanen nih kecuali Tim menunjukkan progress yang signifikan

Manchester United defender Tim Fosu-Mensah has completed a deadline-day move to Fulham on a season-long loan.

The 20-year-old will spend the 2018/19 campaign with the newly-promoted Cottagers, who beat Aston Villa 1-0 in the Championship play-off final at Wembley last season.

The move comes on the back of the versatile youngster impressing during pre-season for the Reds, as he appeared in all five of United’s Tour 2018 games in the United States and was a second-half substitute against Bayern Munich last weekend.

It will represent a second successive season out on loan for the Netherlands international, who made 24 appearances in all competitions and caught the eye during his spell at fellow Premier League side Crystal Palace last term.

With the club's pre-season commitments fulfilled, Fosu-Mensah has been allowed to leave on a temporary basis again in order to obtain regular first-team football.

The Academy product made his first-team debut as a substitute in the 3-2 win over Arsenal at Old Trafford in February 2016, in the same game Marcus Rashford scored twice on his Premier League bow.

Later that year, he signed a new contract with the club and the move will benefit the Dutchman, who can also play in midfield and has been capped three times by his country to date.

Fosu-Mensah becomes Fulham's fourth defensive signing of the summer after French left-back Maxime Le Marchand arrived from Nice, centre-back Alfie Mawson joined from Swansea City and Calum Chambers moved across the capital from Arsenal on a season-long loan.

Coincidentally, Tim could make his debut for the Cottagers when Slavisa Jokanovic's side open their Premier League campaign against London rivals Crystal Palace, where he spent last season on loan, at Craven Cottage on Saturday.

Everybody at United would like to wish Tim the best of luck for the season as he becomes the sixth United man to leave on loan this summer.

Goalkeepers Joel Pereira (Vitoria Setubal) and Dean Henderson (Sheffield United), plus defenders Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (Scunthorpe United) and Axel Tuanzebe (Aston Villa), as well as midfielder Matty Willock (St Mirren) have already departed on a temporary basis.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 10:00 AM   #72
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Nggak dijual lah. Masih muda banget dan emang butuh main. Dia dan Tuanzebe bisa jadi disiapkan menjadi pengganti Jones, Smalling atau Rojo dalam 1 atau 2 musim lagi.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 09:14 AM   #73
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Fulham consider sending Timothy Fosu-Mensah back to Man United in order to free up loan space in squad

* Timothy Fosy-Mensah has made nine appearances for Fulham so far this season
* Fulham could send Fosu-Mensah back to United to make another loan signing
* The Premier League strugglers have been linked with Chelsea's Gary Cahill

Fulham are considering ending Timothy Fosu-Mensah's loan spell from Manchester United.

The versatile defender joined the Craven Cottage club on a season long loan but has found first-team football hard to come by.

And the possibility of terminating the Dutchman's loan spell has been discussed as the Cottagers look to free up positions in their squad for January reinforcements.

Fulham could send Holland international Timothy Fosu-Mensah back to Manchester United . Sending Fosu-Mensah back to Old Trafford could open the door for Gary Cahill to join Fulham

The 21-year-old Dutchman has made nine appearances for Fulham so far this season.

Fulham have been linked with a loan move for Chelsea's Gary Cahill but the club would have to send either Fosu-Mensah or Arsenal's Calum Chambers back to their respective parent sides.

Premier League rules stipulate you can only have a maximum of two loanees from your top-flight rivals at any one time.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6555243/Fulham-consider-sending-Timothy-Fosu-Mensah-Man-United.html
Old 27-11-2019, 08:33 AM   #74
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Timothy Fosu-Mensah set to stay at Old Trafford until 2021 with Manchester United ready to trigger 12-month contract extension

* Timothy Fosu-Mensah's deal at Manchester United expires next summer
* United are keen to tie him down to a new deal so will trigger his 12-month option
* The 21-year-old is currently recovering from a knee injury sustained last season

Manchester United are protecting their assets with Timothy Fosu-Mensah set to remain at the club for a further 12 months at least.

The defender's current deal at Old Trafford expires next summer, meaning he is free to speak to European clubs from January.

However, The Sun report that United are keen to keep the 21-year-old and will trigger his one-year extension clause before offering him new terms.

Manchester United are set to extend Timothy Fosu-Mensah's contract by a further 12 months. Fosu-Mensah is on the road to recovery from a serious knee injury sustained last season

Fosu-Mensah is reportedly on £20,000 per week at present and is happy to remain on those wages before seeing a rise once a fresh contract is offered to him.

The Dutchman hasn't featured this season as he continues his recovery from a cruciate knee injury sustained on loan at Fulham last season.

A source told The Sun: 'They want to box Tim off in the next couple of weeks and trigger his option.

'He's in the final year and close to coming back from injury. Ole still believes in him and rates him a lot.

'He will give him chances in next few weeks in Europa League and Carabao Cup.

'His confidence has been quite low but the extension will certainly indicate to him that he can still have a future.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7726485/Timothy-Fosu-Mensah-set-Manchester-United-stay-2021-12-month-extension.html
Old 04-01-2020, 10:17 PM   #75
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

EXCLUSIVE: FOSU-MENSAH EXCITED FOR REDS RETURN

Tim Fosu-Mensah is ready to show how much he has developed since last pulling on the Manchester United shirt in the final game of the 2016/17 season.

The Dutchman, who turns 22 today [2 January], is back after loan spells with Crystal Palace and Fulham, but has had to recover from a knee operation that has kept him on the sidelines.

It has been a frustrating time for the Netherlands international as he is desperate to play for Ole and prove he can be an option in a number of positions.

Fosu-Mensah is looking to add to his 21 appearances under Louis van Gaal and Jose Mourinho, as he inches closer to making a comeback.

“I feel good,” he told us recently. “It's been a long time out but I've had great people working with me, so I feel stronger every single day.

“The whole physio staff and fitness coaches - Paolo [Gaudino], Rich [Richard Merron]; they have been working with me very well. It's been good.

“It was definitely hard, mentally,” he admitted. “I love to play football but it's part of the game. You have to be strong in the head and it's a physical sport so, obviously, these things can happen.

“I do like to watch football, though, and like to see our team and go to every game at the stadium to support the lads.

“I think I might need one or two appearances to get my fitness back in the Under-23s after being out for so long. That would help me definitely.

“Of course, what I've seen is Ole is a great manager. When I speak to him, his energy is very good and, every time I go to the game, I just like him as a person and as a manager. I would love to play for him. You want to give your all for him.”

The defender feels he has learned a lot since he last played for the Reds, following the two loan spells away from Old Trafford.

At Crystal Palace, he was a colleague of Aaron Wan-Bissaka and is pleased to be competing for a spot with his friend.

“I'm going to be 22,” he said. “I made my debut when I was 18 so time flies. It waits for no-one. I've just got to keep going and keep improving. When I think about it, it goes very quickly - it's almost four years now [since my first game].

“I think my spell at Fulham was a bit more difficult for me but I had a good time at Palace. When I was there, I became an international at the age of 19, which is also a big achievement for myself. I think it has been good for me because I'm more mature straight away and it was physically good as well.

“I played with Aaron. He made his debut when we played together in the back four against Spurs. Aaron is a good player and a very good friend of mine.

“I can play across the back four or even sitting in midfield but it's always good to have competition. That's football - it's one of the biggest, if not the biggest, clubs in the world so you expect competition in the team.”

Fosu-Mensah is clearly looking forward to the next phase of his career as he expects to be back out on the pitch soon.

“I love this club,” he enthused. “I came here when I was a kid and they took very good care of me and made me a professional player.

“It's wonderful to play for this club. I don't want this to stop.

“I'm definitely excited for the future - I think it looks very bright.”

www.manutd.com
Old 14-01-2021, 07:06 AM   #76
Andi Istiabudi
manager

FOSU-MENSAH COMPLETES PERMANENT TRANSFER

Manchester United defender Tim Fosu-Mensah has completed a permanent move to Bayer Leverkusen for an undisclosed fee.

The 23-year-old will embark on a fresh chapter of his career in the Bundesliga after agreeing terms and passing his medical with the team currently sitting in third place in the German top flight.

He has previously had loan spells away from Old Trafford with Crystal Palace and Fulham.

The Netherlands international made his senior debut for the Reds in 2016, against Arsenal, after joining the club's youth ranks from Ajax.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer selected the Dutchman at right-back for the Premier League opener this term, against his former club Palace at Old Trafford.

Tim also came off the bench in the 2-1 defeat to Istanbul Basaksehir in the Champions League in November and made what turned out to be his final appearance for the Reds in the same competition, during the last group game, away to RB Leipzig.

In total, the versatile defender made 30 appearances for United, and everybody at the club would like to wish him the very best of luck with his future career.

www.manutd.com
Old 14-01-2021, 09:10 AM   #77
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Timothy Fosu-Mensah completes £1.8m move from Man United to Bayer Leverkusen after failing to win a regular first-team place at Old Trafford and he vows to 'show people what he is really capable of' in the Bundesliga

* Bayer Leverkusen have completed the £1.8m signing of Timothy Fosu-Mensah
* Holland defender, 23, leaves Manchester United after seven years
* He has agreed a contract until 2024 with the high-flying Bundesliga side
* Fosu-Mensah was handed his debut by Louis van Gaal back in 2015-16 season
* But Jose Mourinho sent him out on loan twice to Crystal Palace and Fulham
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer used him sparingly with just three outings this season

Timothy Fosu-Mensah has completed his £1.8million move from Manchester United to Bayer Leverkusen.

The 23-year-old defender leaves Old Trafford having made 30 first-team appearances over the past six-and-a-half seasons - but just three this campaign.

His time with United also included loan spells at Crystal Palace in 2017-18 and Fulham the following season as successive managers failed to be impressed enough to give him a regular spot.

Fosu-Mensah has now agreed a contract until 2024 with the Bundesliga club, who are currently third in the table and hopeful of challenging Bayern Munich for the title.

Manchester United's Timothy Fosu-Mensah has completed his move to Bayer Leverkusen. The Bundesliga club announced Fosu-Mensah's arrival on a contract lasting until 2024

A source close to Fosu-Mensah has told the Manchester Evening News that the 23-year-old is sad to be leaving United but is 'excited to get a fresh start and show people what he is really capable of.'

He had rejected the offer of a new three-year contract tabled by United last month.

The Holland international is well regarded for his versatility and is capable of playing at centre-half, right-back or as a defensive midfield.

'Timothy is a technically adept, fast and physically strong defender who can be used as a right-back and also in the centre,' said Leverkusen sporting director Simon Rolfes.

'Tim is still young and capable of development.'

Fosu-Mensah played in United's defeat to Crystal Palace in their opening game of the season but hasn't started a game since

Fosu-Mensah, who has been handed Leverkusen's No 24 shirt, said: '[This is] a step into a really interesting and very strong league in which Bayer has been one of the best teams for years.

'I'm really looking forward to working with this team and also with [coach] Peter Bosz.

'I've talked a lot with the trainer in the past few days and conversations with Simon Rolfes and Rudi Voller have convinced me there are great prospects in Leverkusen, both for me personally and for us as a team.

'It's going to be really exciting.'

United signed him from the Ajax academy in 2014 and he was handed a professional debut - paying at left-back - by Louis van Gaal in a 3-2 Premier League win over Arsenal in February 2016.

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer decided Fosu-Mensah could depart the club

Plagued by injuries, Van Gaal played Fosu-Mensah 10 times before the end of that season and 11 times in the next campaign.

But Jose Mourinho decided to send the youngster out on loan twice and he was never able to regain his place in the United side.

He has been used sparingly by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this season, having struggled in the 3-1 home defeat by Crystal Palace in United's opening Premier League fixture.

He subsequently made substitute appearances in the Champions League games away to Istanbul Basaksehir and RB Leipzig.

Fosu-Mensah hadn't been named in a United squad since the Carabao Cup quarter-final away to Everton just before Christmas and Solskjaer gave the green light for him to move away.

Conscious of his shortage of game time, Solskjaer said last week that Fosu-Mensah was frustrated and 'needed to go and play again.'

Solskjaer said: 'I'm not sure if Timo is going to stay or [if] he's going to take an option now.

'He's not played enough, so of course he's been allowed to speak to clubs, with a view to leaving now in January.

'It's difficult when you've got good players, talented players, and you can't give them game time. He's now at the stage where he needs to go and play again.

'It might be [at the] end of January, or it might be in the summer that he finds somewhere else.

'So he's working hard, Tim, he's ready for a move for any club that he feels ready for.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9143337/Timothy-Fosu-Mensah-completes-1-8m-Man-United-Bayer-Leverkusen.html
good luck Timothy di Leverkusen, kalo dah jago jangan lupa balik yah
Old 14-01-2021, 09:45 PM   #78
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sayangnya belum sempat merasakan gelar Premier League bareng United, semoga di Leverkusen nanti TFM merasakan gelar juara Bundesliga deh

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 65
adelberth, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, asby_ansya, asririzky, atticus.finch, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, cii_iyon, d10neladitya, delongedee, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fajar_, FebryNB, fredrian.seven, goodfron, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HenryRooney07, id4y, jifortin, Jodirama, lauraniza, matthewsamad, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, paiman, penk22_, Rean, Redsbusby, revald, Rhw, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, SR 7, stamansa, Thomas, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, yudhadit21, zudomiriku