United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2009/2010

Old 10-05-2010, 03:36 AM   #81
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [EPL] Man Utd vs Stoke

WE'LL BE BACK NEXT SEASON...!!
I 19ELIEVE

Ga ada yg perlu disalahkan..
Ga ada yg perlu disesali..

Ferguson Red Army udh memberikan yang terbaik yang ada pada mereka..
Keep Fight Lads..!!

I LOVE MAN UNITED TILL I DIE..!!
Old 10-05-2010, 03:54 AM   #82
juliand_fergie
reserve player
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
juliand_fergie Ready for being a real United Indonesia

baca statementnya Fergie jadi tergugah sekaligus terharu...
kata2nya sangat membuat fans United menjadi lebih tenang meskipun trophy BPL harus direlakan ke tangan Chelsea.

we've been here before, and we'll be back with a better play & performance next season to reclaim our Trophy...

"We'll Never Die.. We'll Never Die
We'll Never Die.. We'll Never Die
We'll keep the Red flags flying high,
Coz Man United will never die!!
"
The Following User Says Thank You to juliand_fergie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 04:36 AM   #83
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Stoke fans: Most bizarre supporters in the league?
-strettyender.com-

As a Manchester United fan I’m no stranger to intense rivalries. Our local derby matches against City, as well as regional derbies against the likes of Liverpool and Leeds United are generally very intense and filled with passion and quite often hatred. But I never quite realized until today that Stoke see us as one of their rivals.

The behaviour of their fans today was nothing short of shocking. They seem to be living in some sort of alternate reality where they’re one of our main rivals, when in actual fact they’re barely even on our radar. I almost expect it when the likes of Liverpool and City sing about the Munich disaster, but coming from Stoke fans it was just weird.

The sheer hatred they have for our club and its supporters borders on the bizarre. Sadly for the Stoke players, their fans hatred for us seems to be more important than cheering their own team on. In fact they were more interested in cheering for Chelsea today than cheering their team on to earning some pride with a dignified display against the deposed Champions of England.

Perhaps the most bizarre song they came up with was “You’re gonna win **** all”. If the irony of 11th placed Stoke singing that song wasn’t enough, the fact that we won the Carling Cup this year just made it even stranger. I know the Carling Cup can hardly be described as a major honour, but a trophy is a trophy at the end of the day.

The most unclassy thing of the night though was not the Munich songs, it was the way their fans sang about Chelsea during Sir Alex Ferguson’s speech. I can only imagine what it must feel like to be a Stoke player, when your fans pay more attention to what the opposition are doing. I guess the players and manager must take a share of the blame for that though.

Their tactic (note this is singular) of ‘win a throw in and get Delap on it’ is incredibly boring so I can understand to a certain extent that they have to come up with novel ways of entertaining themselves each week. However, what I can’t understand is the strange hate filled obsession they have with our football club.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:40 AM   #84
Hendy
first team
Next Year Our 21th

Location: Indonesia Raya United_Trooper: Clan Master BeratBadan: Rahasia JumlahMantan: Banyak
Thanked 1,093 Times in 512 Posts
Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
Hendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud ofHendy has much to be proud of

Visit Hendy's Facebook Visit Hendy's Twitter Visit Hendy's YouTube 21juugatsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliand_fergie View Post
baca statementnya Fergie jadi tergugah sekaligus terharu...
kata2nya sangat membuat fans United menjadi lebih tenang meskipun trophy BPL harus direlakan ke tangan Chelsea.

we've been here before, and we'll be back with a better play & performance next season to reclaim our Trophy...

"We'll Never Die.. We'll Never Die
We'll Never Die.. We'll Never Die
We'll keep the Red flags flying high,
Coz Man United will never die!!
"

gw nyoba dengerin apa yg opa denger tp kayak kumur2 gitu
Old 10-05-2010, 08:35 AM   #85
jaxians
academy
-

jaxians Ready for being a real United Indonesia

cuma satu musim saja koq piala tersebut dipinjamkan
tahun depan kita akan ambil kembali !

Old 10-05-2010, 10:22 AM   #86
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Manchester United vs Stoke City, Match Statistic

“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 7
arief rachman, arizkie, irfi_1, janevans, sepatu_ancur, teukurevi5, umaams