United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > Fans Talk

Old 27-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #1
gravedigga
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
gravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the rough
Default The Thought of Our Red Army ( 2nd ) - with Sarah Parker

Hello!
We're BACK!

My 2nd interview this time with another writer from.... www.thefaithfulmufc.wordpress.com

Kali ini gue interviu seorang cewe bernama Sarah Parker.
Lahir di London, tapi jgn khawatir dia support United luar dalam.
Pekerjaannya adalah Football Coach dng Sertifikat Level 1, Level 2 dan Level 3 ( UEFA B ) di salah satu Academy/ Youth Coaching Project di London.

Lets start it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

gravedigga (G) : Hello Sarah...how is it goin'? hows life?

Good thanks. Sick of the English Summer weather (more rain than sun as usual) but I guess we should be used to it by now!

G: Since when u love football? do u come from a family with football background?

I don't think there was ever a time when I realised that something... a moment... had made me love football. It was definitely a progression of time. There is also no family football background in football. My brother is a big Manchester United fan too but there are a few family members into football but not like us two. I was lucky enough to go to a school where Sports was a big thing, although at school I was rubbish at football it was later on that I got better. At school it was all about Volleyball! Good times

G: Hats off about the fact that you have Coaching Certificates...Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 UEFA B certificates.
One more step...and u'll get your UEFA A that means you would be able to manage a football club at Champions League level!
Are you planning to get that UEFA A? if yes, when? if its a no, then why?

I would love to do my UEFA A licence and it's definitely on my future goals list but it takes a lot of hours and work to get it and right now I'm just not sure where I would fit it in. But I will definitely do it!

G: Your job is to organise academy and youth coaching projects (in inner and outer London ), can u explain more about your daily activities? how many players in your academy/ youth?

My day to day activities are never the same. I can be doing anything from coaching, scouting, holding seminars and going into schools to try to encourage more young people into the game. Sadly though a lot of my day can involve paperwork which is annoying. At the moment this week at just one club we have just under 200 kids. It's pretty mad but it's a lot of fun!

G: Okay lets back to business! a routine question how long have you become a United fan? Do you remember your first match? and the first player u like?

Since the early 90's, I can't remember the first match I saw but I fell in love with Andrei Kanchelskis and that was it. United for life.

G: Londoners usually support Spurs or Arsenal, how many United friends ( Londoners ) do you have?

That's quite a common thought but it's pretty mixed to be honest. My boyfriend is a season ticket holder for Spurs so the banter can be pretty loud at times. Quite a few of my local friends are United fans too, I've got a pretty good mix of friends supporting different clubs, it makes match days more exciting!

G: Ya i know your boyfriend is a Spurs boy .
As a football coach ( from tactical point of view ), if you were Sir Alex, which player do you want to sign at the recent? ( you can't pick Ronaldo ) and why?

I'm not sure that even if I was allowed I would want to sign Ronaldo. As great as his time was at United I think maybe one day he might return but now it's not right. I kind of agree with Sir Alex on there not being a great deal of value in the transfer market at the moment, one area that concerns me for the future is what happens when Van Der Sar retires. You may think this is a bit of a fairytale signing but I'd like Kasper Schmeichel in goal *prepares to run and hide away*. Also although I hope we won't need him, I'd like Sir Alex to re-sign OG for the rest of this season :-)

G: Hahaha you dont need to run. Kasper is a good player tho. And your OG idea is great...he's the best at his position. LOL. If you have to choose 1 player from our First Team to be improved by yourself...who'll be the one? and what kind of drill you'll give to him? ( you can pick 2 if u want )

This is such a good question!

There's one player that I'm worried about but not sure a coaching drill is what is needed. Where's that smiley and happy Patrice Evra gone? Obviously all the troubles during the World Cup meant he did not have the greatest Summer ever but it seems to be lingering. He's understood to be appealing his ban but you can see not just in games that he's not happy, the squad photo shoot video you can see there's a lot on his mind. You can't blame him. He needs to re-focus. He just needs an arm round the shoulder...

Also I'd like to reinforce with Berbatov that he doesn't need to hold up the ball when we are counter-attacking. Pass that ball. QUICK. :-)

Nothing too serious I feel.

G: I like Berbatov, he's genius. but yes, i agree he needs to be QUICK!
Craven Cottage, 2-2. Have your thought here please. *still gutted*

I was disappointed with the result but now in time I can see that we weren't at our best and at the moment Chelsea are bagging the goals, but look at who they are playing! Chelsea decline through and after Christmas and this is when we push on. Now is not the time to worry!

G: We have Hammers at home this weekend. i'd go 4-4-2 , VDS -- O'Shea, Vida, Evans, Evra -- Valencia, Fletch, Scholes/Park, Giggs -- Berba, Rooney.
What about yours? any tactical tips?

VDS, Rafael, Vida, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Fletch, Scholes, Nani, Rooney, Chicharito.

Full on attack. Also I think we are all dying to see Rooney and Chicharito play together. Saturday's game would be a great place to start to see just how good they will be :-)

G: Which one do prefer us to win, our 4th Champions League or 19th Premier? why?

Oh that's a tough one. Really tough. Why can I only have one?.... Ummm...it has to be....19th League title. Sir Alex, the team and the fans deserve it. Not that they don't deserve another Champions League win but 19th title would silence Anfield. :-)

G: HAHAHA i love that word "silence Anfield". As a local coach you are very happy with that homegrown-rule i bet. Do you think this will make a better Premier League?

The homegrown rule I think is a good thing, I'm not sure it will have the desired good effect for the England team but time will tell. I think it sends a good message to the young players that there is still a chance for them to play.

G: Thanks a lot for this interview. Goodluck for your dream to get more girls into the game. We'll Never Die!

Thanks. If any of your Ladies readers are interested there is a great women's Manchester United forum here http://scarletwomen.activeboard.com/...32483&p=1&a=45 I'm a member and it would be great to see some other fans from other countries on there

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mudah2an bisa memberi banyak pandangan, tambahan pengetahuan.
Ekslusif gue semangat kerjain buat member forum United Indonesia.
Buat yg cewe silahkan berkunjung ke scarletwomen...

Tunggu interviu berikutnya....2 minggu lagi!

WE'LL NEVER DIE!

gravedigga

Last edited by gravedigga; 28-08-2010 at 12:24 AM..
gravedigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
Anderstone
reserve player
-

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Anderstone will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The Thought of Our Red Army ( 2nd ) - with Sarah Parker

kudos, ias!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LUHG
Anderstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2010, 10:54 PM   #3
gravedigga
academy
-

gravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderstone View Post
kudos, ias!
cheers mate!

Anderstone..stone...stone...he's rappin at Carrington!
Anderstone..stone...stone...he's our rapper edition!
( to the tune of Our Midfield Magician )
Old 27-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #4
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

nice one gan. Again kita dikasi lihat jawaban/sudut pandang orng lain.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Individual Win Games, But Teams win Titles
Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 01:56 AM   #5
ariesto
first team
i am IRONMAN...

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
ariesto is just really niceariesto is just really niceariesto is just really niceariesto is just really niceariesto is just really nice

Yet another super intervew from u!
Good job m8!
Btw 'bout OG, did she mean Own Goal?
ariesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 05:12 AM   #6
gravedigga
academy
-

OG definitely is Own Goal. Hehe.

Last edited by gravedigga; 28-08-2010 at 09:51 AM..
Old 28-08-2010, 06:05 AM   #7
f3bry
first team
cidera bahu bagian bawah :(

f3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nice

Visit f3bry's Facebook

Interviewnya luar biasa gan,,,,faktor pertanyaan yg berbobot saya rasa,,,coba komentator bola di TV lokal bisa melakukan hal yang sama pasti acara pertandingan sepakbola jd lebih menarik
f3bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
gravedigga
academy
-

Thank u! kepengen bgt sebelahan ama Kusnaeni. Ya cuma dia seorang, yg lain gua rada gimana gitu...
Old 28-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #9
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

mantap bro.... ditunggu interview yang lain.....
tetep semangat ya

sir_otz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 01:13 PM   #10
otonk reddevilz
first team
Hijrah, Insya Allah Berkah

Location: Pisang Epe' | Pallubasa | Coto | Konro Bakar | Pantai Losari
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
otonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to beholdotonk reddevilz is a splendid one to behold

Visit otonk reddevilz's Facebook Visit otonk reddevilz's Twitter

keren om ias..

baru mau nanya tentang OG ternyata udah di tanyain ma om ariesto..hehehe..LOL
lucu juga tuh..ngarapin OG nya musim ini tetap ada...bukan karena nggk yakin ma stiker kita kan...dan satu lagi kata "silence Anfield" yg om ias quote..

"19th tittle would Silence Anfield" bagus dibuatin baju nih...

oom Panda mana yah..

otonk reddevilz is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 5
gravedigga, markroo, Muhammad Nizar, NdeGue, Rinaldy_UIPalu