United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

View Poll Results: Your Man of the Match ?
Marcus Rashford 0 0%
Anthony Martial 0 0%
Paul Pogba 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-11-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default [EPL] Manchester United 4-1 Newcastle United

VS

Manchester United vs Newcastle United

Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Premier League Gameweek 12
Minggu, 19 November 2017
Kick Off : 00.30 WIB
Venue : Old Trafford, Manchester
Wasit : Craig Pawson
Live : MNCTV & beIN Sports 1

League standings and form guide :
2. Manchester United : WDLWL
11. Newcastle United: DDWLL

Team News
Manchester United : Zlatan Ibrahimović, Paul Pogba and Marcos Rojo might feature. Phil Jones and Michael Carrick doubtful.
Newcastle United : Mikel Merino ruled out. Paul Dummett, Jamaal Lascelles and Christian Atsu doubtful.

Last edited by penk22_; 18-11-2017 at 08:57 PM..
Old 13-11-2017, 12:33 PM   #2
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Newcastle United

Head to Head pertemuan kedua tim :
Manchester United menang : 83x
Imbang : 39x
Newcastle United menang : 41x

10 pertandingan terakhir kedua tim :
4 Januari 2012 - Newcastle United 3-0 Manchester United - Premier League
26 September 2012 - Manchester United 2-1 Newcastle United - League Cup
7 Oktober 2012 - Newcastle United 0-3 Manchester United - Premier League
26 Desember 2012 - Manchester United 4-3 Newcastle United - Premier League
7 Desember 2013 - Manchester United 0-1 Newcastle United - Premier League
5 April 2014 - Newcastle United 0-4 Manchester United - Premier League
26 Desember 2014 - Manchester United 3-1 Newcastle United - Premier League
4 Maret 2015 - Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester United - Premier League
22 Agustus 2015 - Manchester United 0-0 Newcastle United - Premier League
12 Januari 2016 - Newcastle United 3-3 Manchester United - Premier League
Old 16-11-2017, 10:04 PM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

PREVIEW: MANCHESTER UNITED V NEWCASTLE

Setting the scene… The final international break of 2017 is now over and Premier League action makes a welcome return to Old Trafford this weekend as Manchester United host mid-table Newcastle United in a Saturday teatime clash. Jose Mourinho's men will look to claim three points at the Theatre of Dreams in a bid to catch league leaders Manchester City, who sit eight points clear at the top of the table and travel to Leicester City earlier in the day.

How can I watch it? Saturday's clash kicks off at 17:30 GMT and will be broadcast live on BT Sport in the UK. Subscribers to MUTV on Sky or Virgin Media, the club's MUTV app or online at MUTV.com will be able to watch build-up from 15:30 GMT on the Match Day show and listen to radio commentary of the game before watching it in full on Sunday at 18:00 GMT. Keep up with all the action as it happens via ManUtd.com’s live match blog and by follow the official Twitter account @ManUtd.

What's the team news? Phil Jones will be assessed after returning to the club for treatment after picking up a thigh problem during international duty with England, while Marouane Fellaini made a positive return to action as a substitute against Chelsea before the international break. There is still no further news on when Michael Carrick, Marcos Rojo or Zlatan Ibrahimovic could make their comebacks, but the boss could give an update on his squad in his pre-match conference on Friday.

How are Newcastle doing? After a three-match unbeaten run, which included a creditable draw at home to Liverpool, the Magpies lost back-to-back games by a 1-0 scoreline before the international break, away to Burnley and at home to Bournemouth. Rafael Benitez's side have largely struggled for consistency so far this term, with their only win in October coming at home to bottom-club Crystal Palace. Newcastle currently sit 11th in the Premier League after 11 games and, although they will be underdogs at OT, they face Watford and West Ham afterwards - games they will be looking to pick up points in.

What's our head-to-head record like? United are the dominant side as history shows, with the Reds winning 83 of the sides' 163 meetings - including six of the last 10. There should be goals too, with both sides failing to score in only four of the last 50 clashes. Our last meeting with the Magpies was during the 2015/16 season, when the Reds were denied victory by a last-gasp Paul Dummett goal in a thrilling 3-3 draw at St James's Park.

Who is the referee? Craig Pawson will be in the middle on Saturday, with the Fifa whistler from South Yorkshire overseeing his second United game of the season after handling our 1-0 win at Southampton in September. Incidentally, United are unbeaten in the 11 previous games he's handled – winning nine and drawing two. He will be assisted by Lee Betts and Constantine Hatzidakis, while the fourth official will be Paul Tierney, who refereed Newcastle's 1-0 home defeat by Bournemouth in their last game.

Our home run: The Reds are still yet to concede a goal at home in the Premier League this season and have not lost at home in any competition since September 2016.

What do you think the result will be? Get involved and make your prediction with the Manchester
United Score Predictor and win amazing prizes throughout the season with Marathonbet.

Rivals watch: The Premier League weekend begins with a blockbuster as Arsenal welcome north London rivals Tottenham to the Emirates for a Saturday lunchtime showdown, while leaders City travel to Claude Puel's Leicester at 3pm.

www.manutd.com
Old 17-11-2017, 09:41 AM   #4
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Zlatan Ibrahimovic could make Manchester United squad for clash with Newcastle at Old Trafford while Paul Pogba may also return to action

* Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are in line for a return to the Man Utd squad
* Pogba has not played since September after limping off against Basle
* Ibrahimovic has been out since April with a cruciate ligament injury

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has trained with Manchester United for the last three days and could even make a sensational return to the squad against Newcastle at Old Trafford on Saturday.

The Swedish superstar has not played for seven months since rupturing the cruciate ligament in his right knee in a Europa League tie against Anderlecht in April.

Ibrahimovic was initially ruled out for the rest of the year and, at 36, there were concerns that he would never play for United again after such a serious injury.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Paul Pogba are in line for a return to the Manchester United squad

France star Pogba is close to returning to action after recovering from a hamstring injury

However, the veteran striker has made remarkable progress since signing a new one-year deal in August, and is believed to have an outside chance of being on the bench against Newcastle after returning to full training at Carrington on Tuesday.

United's record £89million signing Paul Pogba is also close to returning to action after missing the last 12 games with a hamstring injury in what would represent a huge boost for Jose Mourinho.

The United boss will make a final decision on both players after training on Friday and give an update on their fitness at his weekly press conference.

Throwing a player of Ibrahimovic's age straight back into the Premier League action, albeit off the bench, would be seen as a big risk and Mourinho may be tempted to delay it.

But a man who likes to refer to himself as 'a lion' has confounded medical staff since first tearing his ACL at Old Trafford on April 20 when he landed awkwardly.

Ibrahimovic insisted on Thursday that he never doubted his chances of making a comeback.

'I'm determined to return better and stronger than before,' he said in an interview with Volvo.

'That is my goal and it will happen. There are no other options.

'When I've decided to do something, nothing is going to change my mind. I said I would take over Sweden. At breakfast I had already taken over Sweden. At lunch I took over Europe. At dinner I took over the world. That was my plan. And that is exactly what happened.'

Renowned knee surgeon Freddie Fu Ho-keung carried out career-saving surgery on Ibrahimovic in Pittsburgh in May, and the player admitted that he endured some dark times when he felt 'paralysed' in bed.

He added: 'Thoughts started spinning in my head. 'What's happening? I am 35, what can I do? What does the future hold?'.

'Instead of focusing one thing at a time, like normally, a lot of things were spinning around in my mind.

'The first thing I said to myself was 'giving up is not an alternative'. I have come this far and will finish on my terms, not anyone else's.

'I've got new scars that could be called tattoos. They will be memories for life. I'll always remember what happened, what I've gone through and what I've been fighting for.

'I remember being on crutches and lying in bed for 12 hours a day, feeling paralysed when you are used to playing and exercising every day.

'I am the kind of person who is always training a lot. Hard work gives you something in return, that is my philosophy.'

When Ibrahimovic returns to action he will play in the No 10 shirt rather than his old No 9 now worn Romelu Lukaku.

The Swede insists he always wanted No 10 but it was taken by Wayne Rooney when he first joined United as a free agent last year.

'When I come to a club, it should be in the contract that I will have No 10,' he said. 'In my case, when I join a new team, I get No 10 because I feel like a No 10.

'In United it was Rooney, he's a legend and someone I respect. But now he has changed clubs.

'Lukaku called and asked, 'can I get No 9?' and I said 'no problem' because I already had No 10. That's the way it happened.'

Now Ibrahimovic cannot wait to play alongside Lukaku who was initially signed from Everton for £75million as his replacement in the summer.

'I was asked who I thought was good in the league and I mentioned Lukaku,' Ibrahimovic added.

'He is physically strong and he makes a lot of goals. Every team needs players like that. I am glad he is in United. I think he will help us a lot, and he already has in just a short time.'

Mourinho did not say if Ibrahimovic had a chance of being in the squad to face Newcastle on Thursday, confirming only that the player would return ahead of schedule sometime in 2017.

'He is a lion, he is a fighter,' said the United boss. 'I think that is a good description of him, he has the anger all the time and that's the reason why he' s almost coming back.

'As we expect, he's reduced the timing of his recovering and, as we were saying a few weeks ago, he will be back in 2017, which is a magnificent recovery.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5088535/Pogba-Ibrahimovic-make-Man-Utd-bench-v-Newcastle.html
Old 18-11-2017, 09:01 PM   #5
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

ZLATAN SET FOR BENCH BUT JONES RULED OUT

Jose Mourinho confirmed on Friday that Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Paul Pogba and Marcos Rojo are all back in the matchday squad for Saturday's clash with Newcastle and the Manchester United manager has since revealed that Ibrahimovic will, in fact, be named on the bench.

The Swede has made an incredible recovery from the cruciate-knee injury he suffered in April, with the manager delighted to have another attacking option available to him as the Reds continue to battle on all fronts.

"As a start, I see him on the bench and it's where I see him," stated the manager. "It's where he's going to be tomorrow [Saturday], on the bench."

One player who won't be at the manager's disposal for the clash with the Magpies is Phil Jones. The United defender was forced off during the first half of England's friendly draw with Brazil on Tuesday and Mourinho confirmed on Friday that Jones will be sidelined due to the injury.

"In the winter period, the more players you have, the better the situation is," Mourinho told reporters on Friday. "I think it's more than hard. I think it's impossible for a player to play every match, every minute, in December especially.

"It's around 10 matches, especially for a team which has also Champions League and League Cup [fixtures]. I think there are nine matches in December, so the more options you have, the better."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Nov/zlatan-will-be-on-the-bench-but-jones-is-ruled-out-of-newcastle-clash.aspx
Old 19-11-2017, 03:37 AM   #6
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

It’s a total domination!
Trio penyerang bermain rileks, dan Pogba benar2 signifikan dibutuhkan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 10
Andi Istiabudi, chincarito, dwitri27, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, zudomiriku, Zulfan