United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-01-2016, 10:54 PM   #1
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Ashley Fletcher

Proved he can continue to score goals at a higher level by forcing his way into the Manchester United Under-21 line-up towards the end of 2014/15.

The Yorkshire-born striker may look like an angular target man but he has a neat touch and lots more to his game. After rising through the ranks, his goalscoring prowess at Under-16 level ensured the step up to the Under-18 squad was a formality and he is continued to progress under Paul McGuinness and his coaching staff.

Capable of leading the line and ruffling defenders' feathers, he found himself taking on greater responsibility when James Wilson stepped up to the Under-21s and flourished in his strike partner's absence.

He plundered nine goals from the opening 10 league matches in addition to making his debut for Nicky Butt's Under-19 squad in the UEFA Youth League but suffered from injury problems as the campaign wore on.

A first outing of the 2014/15 term came as a late substitute during the Lancashire Senior Cup victory at Accrington Stanley and he has impressed behind the scenes, scoring in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Bury only moments after coming off the bench.

His patience was finally rewarded with involvement for Warren Joyce's side and he ended up with three goals from 10 appearances, half of those as substitute. Always confident in his ability to find the net, he scored in each of the last three matches of the title-winning term.

A brilliantly-taken strike sank Southampton, after he had earlier hit the bar, and he smashed in at Old Trafford against Manchester City after being teed up by former Under-18 partner Wilson. Another goal against the Blues followed in the final match and he was somebody who would not have wanted the season to end.

Joyce revealed Fletcher is working particularly hard on his heading ability, and the player himself has been determined to improve his acceleration, but his knack of goalscoring has appeared to come naturally to him. Certainly, Phil Jones was impressed after playing alongside him in the Under-21s, singling him out as one to watch: "I think Fletcher has come on a lot up front and I think he's a good player. I like him."

A hat-trick in the Lancashire Senior Cup victory over Rochdale in early September showed he could be in for a good season in front of goal.
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2016, 10:55 PM   #2
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: Ashley Fletcher

FLETCHER EXTENDS BARNSLEY LOAN

Young Manchester United centre-forward Ashley Fletcher will remain on loan at Barnsley until the end of the season.

The 20-year-old joined the Tykes on 7 January on a month's loan and that deal has now been extended for the remainder of the 2015/16 campaign.

Fletcher made an instant impact for his loan club, scoring in his first match against Fleetwood Town in the Johnstone Paint Trophy Area Final first leg, and he has since played three league games.

The striker becomes the third United player to link up with Lee Johnson's side on a temporary basis this term after Joe Rothwell and Ben Pearson also spent time with the Oakwell outfit.

The move is the first of the Yorkshire-born forward's career and he will be aiming to continue to catch the eye between now and May.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/Reserves/Reserves-News/2016/Jan/ashley-fletcher-to-join-barnsley-on-loan.aspx
Old 19-03-2016, 09:23 PM   #3
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

FLETCHER STICKS TO HIS ULTIMATE GOAL

MUTV caught up with Manchester United's Ashley Fletcher to discuss his loan spell with promotion-chasing Barnsley in League One.

The 20-year-old scored for the second consecutive match in the recent win at Walsall and followed it up by earning the sponsors' Man-of-the-Match award, and winning a penalty after being fouled when rounding keeper Dan Bentley, in the 2-0 defeat to Southend United.

Although he may have missed an opportunity to make his United debut during the recent injury issues in the first-team attack, the striker is determined to return to Old Trafford a better player in order to force his way into the senior side.

Let’s start at the beginning, how did the move to Barnsley come about?
It was quite quick actually. I think I played against Leicester City for the Under-21s and then Warren [Joyce] pulled me after the game and said there was interest from a few clubs to take me on loan. Barnsley were one of them and he said it’d be good for me to go out into the league to get experience. I agreed with him.

We’ve got a good relationship with Barnsley – Ben Pearson and Joe Rothwell have also been here recently…
Yeah, I spoke to them before I came and they couldn’t speak highly enough of the club. They said to go because I’ll enjoy my time there. I am enjoying my time here at the moment. I’m just developing and looking to come back to United a better player.

It was the best possible start as you scored on your debut against Fleetwood in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy…
I couldn’t have written it better really! It’s what I’ve been practising as well, headers, so to score my first professional goal with a header is a big achievement for me. I was really happy to get off the mark in my first game.

How important is it for a striker to get an early goal when you’ve just joined a new club?
I think it is because it gives you confidence in a way and the confidence to build on that goal. I’ve scored a few more goals as well so having that platform was really helpful.

A derby winner against Doncaster followed – that was the sort of close-range goal we grew accustomed to seeing at Under-18 level…
They’re the kind of goals I enjoy. My food and drink really. It was a striker’s goal, a poacher’s goal, and it’s nice to score in any big game but to score in a derby in front of the Barnsley fans was special.

You’ve had good wins against Coventry and Walsall and that has enabled you to move into the play-off spots because they were above you in the table…
We’ve kicked on massively. I think it’s something like 11 wins in 13 games. I knew coming to the club we had really good players and I think it was never in doubt that we would move up the table. We’ve shown in the last couple of weeks how well we can play.

Barnsley’s Twitter account was saying how you were showing off your skills and oozing with confidence against Walsall. Does that reflect your current mood?
Exactly, my performances have been consistently good so I was high in confidence and I like to express myself and play well. I try to show my skills.

There was a change in manager when Lee Johnson departed for Bristol City and Paul Heckingbottom took charge. Was that difficult for you?
No, not really. Paul was a coach here anyway so it was quite a quick transition in a way. I knew him from working under Lee Johnson as well so nothing really changed at the club. We just carried on as the old manager did and kept the run going by doing well.

Paul started out as a kid at United – did you know that and have you spoken to him about his career?
Yeah, definitely. He told me he was in Phil Neville’s year and he knows what it’s like to be a the club and what a great club it is. He has taken those values with him and it’s shown in his coaching. He spoke to me a lot about United and it’s been good.

It can be awkward when you join a new club so was it nice to have someone here who would understand what things are like at United?

Exactly, it’s always nice to know and I knew a few of the lads here anyway. Josh Brownhill was at United from a young age as well so I knew him. It’s always nice to come in and Paul has taken me under his wing in a way and helped me.

There are five loanees at Oakwell so does it help knowing you’re in the same boat?
Definitely, the philosophy here is to bring loan players in and give them a chance in the first team. It’s done to help establish them in the league. It’s the way the loan system works and it’s helped me. I suppose all of us have gelled together. We get on well. I’m friendly with the loan players and regular first teamers as well.

Have you learned a lot off the pitch as well?
Definitely, it’s a totally new environment going into a first-team changing room but I’d like to think I’ve fitted in well here. Most of the lads are the same age and I’ve made a lot of friends. When I need telling off on the pitch, I get told by some of the senior players as well! [Laughs] It’s a different type of environment but one I am enjoying.

Particularly as a centre-forward, are you experiencing different situations on the pitch?
I’d say it’s one of the main reasons why I came, just to learn the different type of game you have when you play against physical centre-halves. You have to deal with that instead of the Under-21s, when it is more football based on possession. I know it’s something I needed to do and felt I could do it.

Are there any specific lessons you have learned?
I’ve learned to be a lot cuter in my play. Although it is more physical, if you give away fouls it is worse than conceding a free-kick in the Under-21s because the ball transitions so much. So I think, obviously, I let the defender know I’m there but, at the same time, I’m not fouling him. I’ve got to work on that but I think I’ve got a better understanding of it now.

Warren has suggested before he wants you to develop a nasty streak but I guess there’s no hiding place in League One football anyway…
It is like that obviously and I’ve never shied away from it. I need to get it into my game and it has come in more now. It’s exactly how teams are in League One so you’ve got to be physical and play like that.

You worked with Mark Hulse on your sprinting at United – are you feeling the full benefits of that now?
I’ve being doing the acceleration work with Hulsey and it’s helped me. Even though I’m not at the club so it’s harder to carry it on, it’s paid off for me while I’ve been playing here. I like to think I’m probably quicker than most centre-backs in this league so it’s something I’m grateful to Mark for the work he did with me.

Are you feeling fit and at the peak of your powers?
Definitely. I’ve had a run of three games in a row, the full 90 minutes, now and it’s always good to get match fitness. I’m feeling the best I’ve felt in a few months.

Warren said last week his main concern was you were getting enough playing time to keep your fitness up…
Yeah, you need minutes and games to raise your fitness and keep it at the same level. Hopefully, when I go back, I’m not dipping. It’s very important I get as many minutes as possible.

Does Warren come and watch you regularly?
I think so. He rings me after every game. He’s really good like that, to be fair, and I always keep in touch with him. I go in to the club [the Aon Training Complex] on my day off as well to train and just to show my face there. Warren is really good because he gives me advice and helps me.

It's exciting for United fans to see the loanees’ names pop up on the vidiprinter on a Saturday. Do you feel like you’re making it when you see your name out there?
Yeah, I think so. Hopefully my profile has increased game by game but the main thing is to get experience, score as many goals as possible and return to United a better player.

You’re currently in the play-offs so, although you’ll be aiming higher up the table, there could be another visit to Wembley at the end of the season…
Yes, I’m just taking the values I’ve learned from an early age at United and hopefully putting that into my performances to help the team. We’re aiming to get as high as possible but we’ll take it game by game and see where we finish but there’s no real pressure on us in the league. We’re outsiders and I think that will work in our favour.

Can you tell us more about why you delivered some boots to a young supporter recently?
I felt sorry for him, to be fair, because I was warming up at half-time and had a shot that cannoned off the signs and hit the little lad in the face. I apologised at the time but thought I’d bring him some boots round to his house. It was just one of those things and something I thought I’d do.

You were at the United Reserves game recently, like you say you’ve been popping back to United. Do you feel that’s important?
Definitely, I am here now but want to go back there and be a better player. That’s my aim. I go there on my days off to work in the gym and see the lads to find out how they’re getting on. Like I said, my aim is to go back as a better player.

You’ve always been a hard worker. Do you feel that is paying off?
Definitely, I’ve always believed if you work hard off the pitch, as well as on it, you’ll get your rewards. I’d like to think that is what is happening to me at the moment.

You mentioned earlier you agreed it was time to get away on loan but there have been a lot of first-team injuries since. Do you feel you would have had a chance of a debut if you were still at United?
Who knows? I’d like to think so but it’s just one of those things in football, it is a difficult game. It is unfortunate for me I left but, at the same time, it’s beneficial for my career to be here and hopefully, when I go back, I’ll get my chance in the future.

In many ways, is it encouraging to see Louis van Gaal continue to trust young players and hand out so many debuts? He’s not afraid to do that is he?
No, not at all. That’s always been the ethos of the club really, to always give youngsters a go if they are good enough. It’s shown in the games that we’ve seen, obviously Marcus [Rashford], Cameron [Borthwick-Jackson] and Joe Riley, players like that are doing really well. It’s no real surprise for me. I expected it really and hopefully I’ll get my chance as well.

It’s all happened so quickly for Marcus – could anyone have seen that coming though?
It’s crazy really. To be fair to him, he’s taken his chance and scored four goals in those first two games. I tip my hat to him because he’s done really well and got his rewards. I’ve been playing with him since he was young, in the Under-18s and Under-21s and he’s a really good talent. He’s getting what he deserves.

On the flipside, Will Keane has got injured again. He was so close to scoring when he pulled up and it must have been devastating for him?
Oh, I know. I felt for him. If it goes the other side of the post and goes in, he’s a hero. I’m sure he’ll bounce back. He’s a really good player and a real good lad. I know he will come back stronger from it.

Are you keeping up to speed with the Under-21s, although Sunderland have regained top spot, we’re handily placed…
Yes, Warren has that winning mentality. I watched the game against Middlesbrough and, even though we probably didn’t play as well as we usually play, we had the winning mentality to come back and win 2-1. Hopefully, it’ll be another winning year. Last season was good for me as well, winning the league, and hopefully we can cement that again this year.

You’re challenging for trophies and promotion at Barnsley so does that mentality engrained in you from United help in this respect?
Yeah, that’s what is drilled into you from an early age. It’s always about winning trophies and competing so when I came here, obviously I wanted to get as many games as possible, and gain experience but I also had that carrot dangled of Wembley as well. It’s always great to play in games like that and hopefully we can lift the trophy.

England Under-20s face Canada over the Easter period. Although you have commitments with Barnsley, do you hope you’ll get another call-up?
Hopefully, touch wood. I scored on my debut for them and have been scoring goals for Barnsley so I hope scouts have been watching me and I’ll get another chance there. *(Ashley has since been called up to the squad)

Long term, though, the aim is to get back to United and strive to get in the first-team squad…
Yeah, it’s got to be my main aim and that’s the ultimate goal – playing for Manchester United. I came here to get experience and I’ve got to keep working hard, keep scoring goals and keep sending a message in a way to the manager that I am here and doing well.

And do you feel you are doing all those things at the moment? You’re scoring goals and playing well…
Yes but I know there are other players out there who have performed as well. I’ve got to focus on myself and see where it takes me. Hopefully, I’ll return at the end of the season and go from there.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Exclusive-Interviews/2016/Mar/ashley-fletcher-discusses-loan-move-at-barnsley-from-manchester-united-in-exclusive-interview.aspx
Old 31-05-2016, 09:12 PM   #4
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United striker gunning for Rashford's place after Wembley goals

Ashley Fletcher scored for Barnsley in their play-off win over Millwall on Sunday.
Ashley Fletcher is hoping his Wembley heroics for Barnsley can help him challenge Marcus Rashford for a place in the Manchester United team next season.

Fletcher has seen his pal cement his place in the United team and score on his England debut while he's been helping Barnsley get promoted into the Championship during a season-long loan at Oakwell.

The 20-year-old scored in both the play-off semi-final against Walsall and the final against Millwall at Wembley. It was his second goal at Wembley this season after scoring in Barnsley's Football League Trophy triumph against Oxford.

And he's hoping he's done enough to earn a chance under new United manager Jose Mourinho next season.

He said: “It is strange to think what might have happened when you see what took place with Marcus.

“Part of you thinks ‘It could have been me’. But football is funny like that. Opportunities can crop up any time.

“Hopefully people might think of us together as young players at United. But what Marcus has done is unbelievable, scoring for United’s first team, scoring for England.

“He deserves all the attention he is getting. Maybe I can run him for his place next season.

“We have played together at most age groups at United, and to play together in the first team would be amazing."

HTML Code:
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-news-rashford-fletcher-11405701
Old 01-06-2016, 08:13 AM   #5
HaRrY-UIK
reserve player
bagi waktu sama yg disebelah

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
HaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud ofHaRrY-UIK has much to be proud of
Visit HaRrY-UIK's Twitter

Ashley Fletcher duet sama Marcus Rashford di masa depan. Mudah2an mereka berdua nasibnya baik
Old 14-06-2016, 11:25 PM   #6
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

FLETCHER : LOAN MADE ME A BETTER STRIKER

Kicking off a five-part series of exclusive interviews with some of Manchester United's young stars hoping for a big 2016/17, we focus on a man who scored in two Wembley finals last season...

After watching at first hand how Ashley Fletcher trained with his new Barnsley colleagues in March, it was clear to see how well he was fitting in.

There were the usual jokes and banter around the training pitch close to Oakwell and it looked a happy camp under Paul Heckingbottom, a former United youth-teamer who moved up to become manager when Lee Johnson left for Bristol City. Fletcher certainly looked sharp, finishing chances with his head and both feet during a small-scale game, but he would have to work hard to convince the Barnsley boss he was worthy of becoming a regular starter during his loan spell.

He had made an instantly favourable impression by scoring on his debut in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy win over Fleetwood Town, but every loanee faces a battle to obtain a place ahead of more established performers. "I couldn't have written it better really," Fletcher admitted of his start. "I was really happy to get off the mark in my first game."

At the time of our chat, Fletcher had also just bagged a derby winner against Doncaster Rovers - "a striker's goal, a poacher's goal. My food and drink really." But the main thrust of the conversation centred around what could be achieved - by Barnsley and Fletcher as an individual, developing his talents and learning how to handle league football in his first stint away from the club he joined as a schoolboy.

The Tykes' form was impressive and the prospect of a trip to Wembley in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final loomed large on the horizon. Fletcher's only previous visit to the stadium came as a young fan of Bolton Wanderers back in 2011 and ended in complete disappointment as the Trotters were hammered 5-0 by Stoke City in the FA Cup semi-final. He was determined there would be more enjoyment this time around.

"It's something we need to savour and enjoy," he demanded - and everybody of a Barnsley persuasion certainly did that as Oxford United were beaten 3-2 in a thrilling final. United's young striker scored one of the goals and said afterwards: "I visualised it in bed all last night. Me scoring at Wembley - it's a dream." The League One side won the competition for the first time in their history but the bigger picture for the club was getting out of the division with a play-off spot a possibility, despite the fact they had been bottom of the table in December.

Would a second outing at Wembley be greedy for a 20-year-old new to league football? "When I came here, obviously I wanted to get as many games as possible and gain experience but I also had that carrot of Wembley dangled as well," he conceded, but it was always going to be a long shot to clinch a repeat visit. "We’re aiming to get as high as possible but we’ll take it game by game and see where we finish but there’s no real pressure on us in the league," the centre-forward said. "We’re outsiders and I think that will work in our favour."

There was no guarantee Heckingbottom's team would even make the play-offs after a late capitulation against 10-man Colchester United in the penultimate game of the regular season. Fletcher scored twice but Tom Lapslie's dramatic 98th-minute header earned the already-relegated Essex side a point - even though they ended with an outfield player in goal.

It left Barnsley facing a daunting last-day match at champions-elect Wigan Athletic but a surprisingly comfortable 4-1 win at the leaders edged Scunthorpe United out of sixth spot on goal difference.

Walsall may have finished 10 points clear of the Yorkshiremen in third place but they were despatched 3-0 at Oakwell in the first leg of the semi-final before a 6-1 aggregate triumph was secured with Fletcher again on the scoresheet in the return match in the Midlands.

In the final itself, Barnsley found Millwall standing in the way of a place in the Championship. Only 88 seconds were on the clock when the on-loan United striker showed his class with a fine goal and a 3-1 victory rubber-stamped one of the most successful temporary spells for any Red over the years. If the challenge is to prove your worth away from Old Trafford, this was definitely the case for a youngster still very much learning his trade.

"I’d say one of the main reasons why I came was just to learn a different type of game when you're playing against physical centre-halves," Fletcher told us. "You have to deal with that instead of the Under-21s, when the football is based more on possession. I know it’s something I needed to do and felt I could do it.

"I’ve learned to be a lot cuter in my play. Although it is more physical, if you give away fouls it is worse than conceding a free-kick in the Under-21s because the ball transitions so much. So I think, obviously, I let the defender know I’m there but, at the same time, I’m not fouling him. I’ve got to work on that and keep working hard but I think I’ve got a better understanding of it now."

Watching Marcus Rashford take his opportunity due to injuries in attack at his parent club must have been frustrating but Fletcher had his own goals to achieve. There was certainly no element of bitterness in his appraisal of his younger colleague and the two were together in the England Under-20 squad for a match against Canada.

"It’s just one of those things in football, it is a difficult game," he said of seeing opportunities open up in his absence. "It is unfortunate for me I left but, at the same time, it’s beneficial for my career to be here and hopefully, when I go back, I’ll get my chance in the future.

"I tip my hat to Marcus because he’s done really well and got his rewards. I’ve been playing with him since he was young, in the Under-18s and Under-21s and he’s a really good talent. He’s getting what he deserves."

Fletcher is a very different type of striker to Rashford. He acknowledged in a separate interview I conducted with him in September that there does seem to be a shortage of archetypal centre-forwards in the game. "I was looking in the recent window and there are not a lot of strikers available at the moment," he said. "I think it is something that clubs are looking for, someone who can score goals."

A record of eight goals in 16 starts is an impressive tally, aside from Barnsley's achievements on a whole and his key role in that success. With that under his belt, his aim to return to United a better player appears fulfilled. This was his mantra; he mentioned it as his primary objective three times during our Oakwell discussion. "That's the ultimate goal - playing for Manchester United."

Ashley Fletcher is an absolute credit to the club's Academy - articulate, polite, friendly and focused off the field, he has achieved exactly what he was mapping out back in March. Whatever the future holds for him, he will be determined to ensure 2016/17 is a big season in his burgeoning career.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Exclusive-Interviews/2016/Jun/manchester-united-youth-interview-feature-ashley-fletcher.aspx
Old 14-07-2016, 12:12 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga karirnya sukses yach

WEST HAM CONFIRM ASHLEY FLETCHER SIGNING

Ashley Fletcher has signed for West Ham United on a four-year contract, after his deal with Manchester United expired this summer.

The Hammers have confirmed the 20-year-old striker has opted to join Slaven Bilic's side despite interest from a number of clubs.

A successful loan spell at Barnsley last season showcased the Academy product's ability, as he scored in two separate games at Wembley for the Yorkshire club - the Johnstone's Paint Trophy final and League One Play-Off final.

Fletcher's move to West Ham was the third Reds departure confirmed on Tuesday after Tyler Reid joined Swansea City and Joe Rothwell signed for Oxford United.

Everyone at Manchester United would like to wish Ashley the best of luck in his future career.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 03:50 PM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mantan Pemain Binaan Man United Ini Ingin Cetak Gol Perdana di Old Trafford

KOMPAS.com - Striker muda binaan akademi Manchester United yang kini bermain untuk West Ham United, Ashley Fletcher (21 tahun), mengakui bahwa dia sedang memimpikan bisa mencetak gol pertamanya di Premier League ke gawang mantan klubnya itu.

Ashley Flatcher bergabung dengan West Ham United pada awal 2016-2017. Ia pergi meninggalkan Manchester United secara bebas transfer setelah kontraknya tak diperpanjang.

Sepanjang 2016-2017, Fletcher hanya tampil sebanyak 353 menit dari 16 pertandingan Premier League. Hal tersebut membuat dirinya gagal menyumbangkan satu gol pun bagi West Ham.

Kini musim baru akan segera bergulir dalam waktu satu bulan ke depan atau pertengahan Agustus 2017. Fletcher pun mengaku memiliki semangat baru dan telah mencanangkan target gol musim depan.

"Tahun lalu merupakan periode saya beradaptasi. Pindah ke London dari Manchester, memiliki lingkungan baru, dan bermain di Premier League adalah lompatan besar bagi saya," ucap Fletcher kepada situs resmi klub.

"Pada tahun ini saya telah menetapkan target gol pribadi. Saya ingin mendapatkan kesempatan bermain sebanyak mungkin dan berharap segera mendapat gol pertama di Premier League," tuturnya.

Fletcher pun menuturkan bahwa dirinya sangat ingin mencetak gol pertamanya di Premier League di Old Trafford. Berdasarkan jadwal, West Ham akan memulai musim 2017-2018 di kandang Manchester United itu pada Minggu (13/8/2017).

"Musim lalu saya mencetak gol di Old Trafford di ajang Piala Liga Inggris. Mudah-mudahan kami bisa bermain baik di sana. Bagi saya, untuk bisa mencetak gol di sana akan sangat spesial," ucapnya.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 10:41 PM   #9
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Mantan Pemain Binaan Man United Ini Ingin Cetak Gol Perdana di Old Trafford
semoga tidak terjadi

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 12
alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rio vander vidic, syaeful28, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku