United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > Fans Talk

Old 26-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #211
yoshiharu_kubo10
first team
Get up, stand up...Stand up
for your rights...Get up,
stand up...Don't give up the
fight...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
yoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of lightyoshiharu_kubo10 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Green And Gold Till The Club Is Sold..!

eh disini dah ada beritanya yang sama...

maaf malah post juga di sebelah...

musim ini OT mungkin bakal tambah sepi ya...

suporter yang datang akan tambah banyak yang "turis" soalnya...
yoshiharu_kubo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 02:05 PM   #212
dancoloveunited
first team
United till I die

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
dancoloveunited is a jewel in the roughdancoloveunited is a jewel in the roughdancoloveunited is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklist7 View Post
yg hijau "Good Avability" mungkin maskudnya bangku yg kosong... atau yg masih bisa di beli...
thanks ndra buat penjelasannya... tapi yang gw maksud itu yang grey alias yang abu2... kan gak ada keterangannya tuh...
dancoloveunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2010, 02:11 PM   #213
Blacklist7
United Indonesia

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Blacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to behold

Visit Blacklist7's Facebook Visit Blacklist7's Twitter Visit Blacklist7's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancoloveunited View Post
thanks ndra buat penjelasannya... tapi yang gw maksud itu yang grey alias yang abu2... kan gak ada keterangannya tuh...
eh iya mangap... salah presepsi euy... jadi malu... jangan di bata gan!!!...

tadi cepet cepet bales... kirain Green ternyata Grey toh... xixixixixixi
Blacklist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #214
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Ferguson defends Glazers from United fans
Soccernet - July 29, 2010

Sir Alex Ferguson has launched a stout defence of Manchester United owners the Glazer family, criticising media and fans for their harsh portrayal of the Americans.

While United are the number on football club in the world on the Forbes Rich List with an estimated value of US$1.84 billion (£1.18billion), the debt is over £700million. That is a concern to United supporters and has put the Glazers in the firing line of the Green and Gold protest movement.

But Ferguson said: "The debt has come through by the club being bought out by an owner. You know full well that when a business is bought it's usually bought with debt. Because it's a football club it seems to attract a more negative reporting from the media and from the fans. But Manchester United football club, when it went plc, it was always going to be bought. It was inevitable. So when a particular family like the Glazers have bought it, it's unfair they come in for criticism because anybody could have bought it.

"I have to say they've done their job well. They support myself, the manager, they've supported the players. I've never been refused when I've asked for money for a player. So what can I do other than carry on the way we're doing it and the way I'm allowed to carry on, I've no complaints.''

In an interview with CNN, Ferguson also spelt out his intention to carry on at the helm as long as he remains healthy. At 68, he is heading into his 24th season at Old Trafford where he has won 11 Premier League titles and two European Cups. The short-term aim is to wrest the crown back from Chelsea after they pipped his side at the post last season.

He said: "A lot of factors come into most important things. I'm at the right club, it's a fantastic club, it demands a challenge all the time. Every day, every year there's the challenge of being at the top and that helps me. I think you need good natural energy and I've been blessed with that.

"I'm very fortunate about that so I'll keep going as long as my health keeps going. The same applies to every person. I'm 68 and so far my health's been standing up. If I have my health I can carry on. There will be a point when I do quit but I have absolutely no idea when that is. I tried that a few years ago and it was an absolute disaster. Agony. My wife made me change my mind and she was dead right. I think she was soon fed up with me in the house. Now when the time comes I think the club should be okay.''
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #215
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Ferguson: Jangan Ganggu Glazer!

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Pelatih Manchester United, Alex Ferguson, meminta suporter berhenti melakukan perlawanan kepada pemilik klub, Malcolm Glazer. Menurutnya, selama Glazer berkuasa, ia tak pernah mengalami masalah dan itu bisa berubah sebaliknya bila pendukung terus berusaha melengserkan Glazer.

Glazer membeli MU pada 2005 dengan dan kini terbebani utang sebesar 717 juta poundsterling atau sekitar Rp 10 triliun. Sejumlah pendukung menilai Glazer kesulitan membayar utang dan dengan begitu membuat klub terancam bangkrut. Mereka pun rajin melakukan protes dan demonstrasi meminta Glazer mundur.

Menurut Ferguson, dalam bisnis hari ini, berutang untuk investasi merupakan hal wajar. Selain itu, ia menilai, jumlah utang bukan masalah, selama pihak berutang mampu membayar cicilan dan Glazer disebutnya tak pernah bermasalah dalam soal pembayaran utang.

"Utang membebani klub ini sejak dibeli pemilik. Anda tahu dengan sangat baik bisnis apa pun yang dibeli dalam masa sekarang ini, dibeli dengan uang hasil utang," ungkap Ferguson.

"Karena ini adalah klub sepak bola, tampaknya ini menarik berbagai jenis laporan negatif, secara khusus dari sebagian pendukung kami,"

"Mengingat siapa pun bisa membeli MU (saat itu), tak adil bahwa karena keluarga tertentu, seperti keluarga Glazer membeli klub ini, mereka berada di bawah kritik,"

"Saya harus mengatakan mereka (keluarga Glazer) telah melakukan pekerjaan dengan baik. Mereka mendukung saya sebagai manajer dan mereka mendukung para pemain,"

"Saya tak pernah ditolak oleh mereka, ketika meminta uang untuk membeli pemain, saya pun tak bisa melakukan apa pun selain bekerja di jalur yang kami lakukan sekarang ini. Saya tak pernah mengeluh," paparnya. (SUN)

Source : http://bola.kompas.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:25 AM   #216
gravedigga
academy
-

gravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancoloveunited View Post
sorry mau tanya, yang "grey zone" itu maksudnya apa ya??? gak ada keterangannya...
grey area = media, sponsors, etc yg memang TIDAK ditawarkan kepada UMUM.

Memang selisih ST dibanding musim kemarin adalah sekitar 4000an seat.
Namun perlu jg diketahui bahwa para Season Ticket Holders yg TIDAK melakukan renewing jauh melebihi dr angka 4,000.

Lalu kenapa selisihnya hanya 4,000?
Karena ada juga org2 "baru" diluar pemegang season ticket yg akhirnya membeli season ticket utk musim depan.

Perlu diketahui jg bahwa Season Ticket United ini memang sangat2 ditunggu2 disana.
Semua berebutan kepengen punya bahkan sampae ada yg bertahun2 blm kebagian.
Bukan melebih2kan namun memang faktanya Old Trafford sejak dulu adalah stadion nomor 1 dlm hal "season tickets demand".

Bayangkan anda seorg supporter baru ( katakan baru jd supporter 3-4 tahun ) dan sejak dulu ga pernah kebagian season ticket. dan semakin kesini, semakin mudah mendapatkannya. pasti lu embat jg kan?

cheers!

Last edited by gravedigga; 03-08-2010 at 12:31 AM..
gravedigga is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gravedigga For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #217
bowie270874
academy
-

bowie270874 Ready for being a real United Indonesia

beda fergie ...beda juga knight red.... hmmmm... sebaiknya sihh emang glazer turun, biar klub dan fans lebih akur...
Old 05-08-2010, 09:21 AM   #218
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Keith Harris: Red Knights' bid would be pointless
Soccernet - August 4, 2010

One of the leading figures behind the Red Knights' efforts to launch a takeover bid for Manchester United has said that a move would be pointless as the Glazers will not sell.

Keith Harris, executive chairman of investment bank Seymour Pierce, is part of the consortium of wealthy investors keen on buying United, who earlier this year shelved their plans due to the valuation put on the club. However, he now believes that any move would be a waste of time as the current owners have no intention of selling.

"The message I thought came loud and clear from the current owners that they are not interested in selling it," he told Sky Sports News. "I've been around long enough in the trading business to know that for a trade to happen it requires a seller and a buyer who will meet.

"If the owner is not a seller and owns all of it and isn't under pressure to sell it then there isn't going to be a deal.

"I don't think there's any point (in a bid). If you had such a clear message that the current owners don't want to meet with a prospective buyer then I think you've got to say 'there's no purpose in tabling a bid'.

"Bids were tabled in the past and were declined. They obviously don't feel under pressure or under desire to do it today."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 05-08-2010, 09:21 AM   #219
rondwisan

Keith Harris: Red Knights' bid would be pointless
Soccernet - August 4, 2010

One of the leading figures behind the Red Knights' efforts to launch a takeover bid for Manchester United has said that a move would be pointless as the Glazers will not sell.

Keith Harris, executive chairman of investment bank Seymour Pierce, is part of the consortium of wealthy investors keen on buying United, who earlier this year shelved their plans due to the valuation put on the club. However, he now believes that any move would be a waste of time as the current owners have no intention of selling.

"The message I thought came loud and clear from the current owners that they are not interested in selling it," he told Sky Sports News. "I've been around long enough in the trading business to know that for a trade to happen it requires a seller and a buyer who will meet.

"If the owner is not a seller and owns all of it and isn't under pressure to sell it then there isn't going to be a deal.

"I don't think there's any point (in a bid). If you had such a clear message that the current owners don't want to meet with a prospective buyer then I think you've got to say 'there's no purpose in tabling a bid'.

"Bids were tabled in the past and were declined. They obviously don't feel under pressure or under desire to do it today."
Old 05-08-2010, 09:54 AM   #220
f3bry
first team
cidera bahu bagian bawah :(

f3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nicef3bry is just really nice

Visit f3bry's Facebook

Faktanya adalah,,,siapa pun pemilik club,pasti akan bertindak dan mengambil keputusan dengan pertimbangan yang "SAMA" yaitu mendapatkan keuntungan, begitu juga konsorsium "RED KNIGHT",,, Dari hasil uji coba menunjukkan performa UNITED cukup menjanjikan walaupun tanpa transfer besar2an. Soo untuk 1-2 musim mendatang Glazer belum perlu pergi,,,mungkin kondisinya akan berbeda saat UNITED tanpa gelar.
f3bry is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 56
Abe7, adaastopa5922, anas95, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Andrew7, andy kurniawan, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, ardisury4, arik_, bbobbyitta5057, betetabet, boephie, braausasda9593, chincarito, christof_ww, daf, danygiggsy, Decky14, dudebes, evergreenghie, F. Rays AR, fajar1983, fajrinited, firman chatem, fredrian.seven, goodmin, Hairul_Vfc, iamsetia, ione milanisti, IrwanGGMU, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, joule27, kingherooney, la7_themaestro, markroo, Muhammad Nizar, muhammadraka, mYa United, panda777, pankipenk, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, SR 7, Trezz Kiko, Ucky vidic, Wengge Schmeichel, Wisnu Edwards, xindrax, zudomiriku, [skywalker]