United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 27-01-2011, 12:17 PM   #11
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Craig Cathcart

Code:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/premiership/cathcart-tips-manchester-united-to-regain-title-15065207.html
Cathcart tips Manchester United to regain title

Northern Ireland star Craig Cathcart is convinced nothing will stop Manchester United from going on to claim a record breaking 19th league title.

And the 21-year-old defender, who started his career at Old Trafford, believes they may even go through the season unbeaten.

Cathcart and his Blackpool team-mates were close to pulling off a huge shock and ending United's undefeated run in the Premier League on Tuesday night at Bloomfield Road.

Ian Holloway's side led 2-0 with 72 minutes on the clock, having played some sensational football after the Ulsterman had broken the deadlock early on.

But showing the spirit and style that Sir Alex Ferguson's side have become renowned for down the years, United, inspired by half-time substitute Ryan Giggs, hit back to win 3-2 thanks to a Dimitar Berbatov brace and a fine finish from Javier Hernandez, who had replaced the out of sorts Wayne Rooney.

It's 23 league games and counting without defeat for the Red Devils, who now lead the title race by five points from Arsenal with Manchester City and champions Chelsea further back.

Cathcart's assessment is that Fergie's men will still be in top spot come May.

“They weren't at their best at our place in the first half, but you have seen them come back before and they did it again against us,” said Cathcart, who moved from United to Blackpool last summer.

“That's what makes them different and is why they have been so successful over the years. They are never beaten.

“I believe they will go on and win the league title now. I just can't see anyone stopping them. You look at their squad and it is so strong.

“They could go unbeaten throughout the season as well. I don't see why not. They have so much character and ability that it is in them to do it.

“We play them at Old Trafford on the final day of the season. If they still haven't lost by then it would be nice for us to have a crack at ending their run.”

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 3
aldorioclev23, Deddy Hernandez, riokrisologus