United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 26-05-2016, 09:41 PM   #171
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ex - United player News (various)

LOU MACARI: MY LIFE ON FILM WITH MUTV

“Eventful is the perfect word to describe it,” says MUTV producer Paul Middleton, as he reflects on Lou Macari’s career and the daunting task of documenting it on film.

“If you take his story from start to finish then it is quite incredible, and he’s brilliant at recounting it all, but we wanted to go beyond the jokes to find out who the real Lou Macari is. The fans will learn a lot!”

As MUTV subscribers will see on Thursday at 21:00 BST, the result of Paul's hard work is a fascinating 60-minute journey through time that charts the Scot’s upbringing in east London, his path to superstardom at Celtic and United, a lively managerial career and the tragic off-field events that have contributed to his epic story. We grabbed a word with Lou ahead of the documentary’s big debut…

Firstly, Lou, you must be proud to have your life story told on screen?

Yeah, I am and I don’t think it could have worked out better for me. It’s only after you’ve been through your life when you look back and ask if it has been good or bad. Obviously you always have moments that you don’t like and you don’t want to go over again, which happens to everybody, but in my case it could not have gone any better – certainly in terms of my football career.

Are you pleased that it documents your whole career and not just your time at United?

I am, because I am quite happy with my career and if I wasn’t then I wouldn’t have allowed it! [Laughs] There are lots of parts that go back in time and I’m sure lots of people will wish it was like that nowadays. All of the players I played against, playing for your country, getting to a World Cup, it was Roy of the Rovers stuff. You look back and wonder, how did it all happen? You only need hard work, luck and guidance from those in charge. It’s as simple as that.

So what might fans learn from the film?

Certainly the youngsters will learn what the game used to be like! The new breed of fan doesn’t know what it was like. We recently lost Johan Cruyff and until people saw the footage of him playing, most wouldn’t have known anything about his ability, how he played, his pace, his trickery, his skill. It’s a bit like George Best and the youngsters at United today – they can’t compare the present-day players to him because they don’t remember George. So this will educate them in many ways. They will also see that players didn’t dive and that will be a big lesson for them!

Many people won’t know you grew up in Hackney Marshes…

I grew up in the east end of London, in Leytonstone, because my family moved for a job down south. I didn’t know a lot about it because I was only one or two at the time, but I ended up coming out of school and kicking a ball about the streets of London into the late of night. Going back there for the documentary was scary because everything has changed. I also went back to Scotland to where I lived with my mum and dad, and that was a massive surprise. I hadn’t been back for about 30 years.

Looking back, who was the best you ever played with?

There were so many who won the European Cup at Celtic with unbelievable talent and I followed their example, just like I did at United with George Best, Denis Law and Sir Bobby Charlton. It was great to watch them and see how seriously they took training – never mind the matches! People have the wrong impression of George when you read about his sad ending, with the alcohol, but I can honestly say he trained unbelievably hard and set a fantastic example. He was very professional and I’d say he was very close to being a non-drinker at United. He was interested in a night out with his pals but the alcohol didn’t interest him. I would say he’d have one lager or a lager shandy on a night, he was never falling around. There was nobody more athletic or more talented than George. I was also very fortunate to play with Captain Marvel himself, Bryan Robson, towards the end of my United career.

So what would you describe as the highlight of your playing career?

The highlights are playing for the club that I supported and then moving to Manchester United – you can’t get any bigger or better than that. I also played for my country at a World Cup. Going back to George Best, he never played in a World Cup and the likes of Ryan Giggs didn’t either, so you can’t take that for granted. These things happened for me. But I don’t think there is a single game or moment that stands out. Joining Celtic and my 11 years at Old Trafford were probably my two biggest successes.

As a manager, what would you describe as your biggest success?

When somebody wants you to be a manager, then that is always a sign of success. I went to Swindon and had an interview, which I hadn’t done before, but I was offered the job and I took it. They were second bottom in the old First Division and I stayed for five years. We made great progress and got two promotions into what is now the Championship, before missing out on promotion to the top league in the play-offs. My time there worked out fine and led to West Ham. I had been offered the Chelsea job but I didn’t take it. I wanted to bring some staff members in but he wouldn’t allow it, so I didn’t take it. I took the West Ham job as people said I needed a bigger challenge but unfortunately there were problems at Swindon after I left, so I didn’t stay for long at West Ham, which was sad because it was a good club. I ended up with another job at Birmingham because a Man United fan ran it in Samesh Kumar. I didn’t have a contract because they were skint... everywhere I went they were skint! [Laughs] But we went to Wembley and won the Football League Trophy. He told me it was the best day of his life and the reward was a disappointing contract, so I wasn’t having that and turned it down. I got a phone call within hours of leaving Birmingham and went to Stoke. We did alright there, and we also built up a relationship between the manager and the supporter. It was close to being the supporter and the supporter. It is different now, but I was very close to the fans through good times and bad. I didn’t have security taking me around because that cost money, so I mixed with the fans. I walked to the game with them!

Was it important to show your charitable side, and the homeless shelter in Stoke?

No, not really! It was just an idea and we decided to film it. Before that, a long time ago, I decided to hire Nello and we ended up with a bloody BAFTA! [Laughs] If you’d had said to me that I’d end up with awards because of him, I’d have said you were mad. But I had a gut feeling about him as a person and that worked out fine. With the homeless shelter, I’d seen these poor people on the streets in the wind and rain, I knew I couldn’t do that myself, so I looked at the empty buildings that had been repossessed and said we could open them up! I knew a couple of councillors, proposed the idea and now these people have beds and food. I'd like to thank the city council in Stoke-on-Trent for their help and generosity.

Finally, how often are you asked about the Lou Macari Chippy at Old Trafford?

Time and time again! I bought it in 1978 before I went to the World Cup with the intention to bring my mother down because she was on her own in Scotland. She was going to run it but that never happened because she passed away. I’ve had it ever since and it will remain there for ever and ever and ever! It will be landmark of 40 years soon, so it I suppose it wasn’t a bad decision.

http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 02:21 AM   #172
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

LEGENDS ARE BACK: BARCELONA V UNITED

• Manchester United legends will travel to the Nou Camp to take on their FC Barcelona rivals
  • Saturday 2 July 2016, 18:00 BST
  • Paul Scholes, Ji-sung Park and Teddy Sheringham amongst confirmed players

Manchester United legends will take on FC Barcelona legends at the Nou Camp on 2 July 2016, following the success of previous similar fixures against Real Madrid and Bayern Munich.

The Manchester United squad includes Paul Scholes, Ji-sung Park and Karel Poborsky, plus three men who played at the Nou Camp when Manchester United completed the historic Treble there in 1999 - Teddy Sheringham, Ronny Johnsen and Jesper Blomqvist. The squad list for the FC Barcelona legends team will be announced in the coming days. José Mari Bakero, captain of the famous Barcelona team of the early 1990s, has been confirmed as manager.

Following the format of the Manchester United legends fixtures of recent years, Old Trafford will welcome the Barcelona legends next summer, on 4 June 2017, for the return leg.

The game will be played in Barcelona at 18:00 BST (19:00 CET) and will be shown live on MUTV in the UK and Ireland.

All proceeds from the game will be split between the two clubs' charitable foundations. You can find out more about Manchester United Foundation at www.mufoundation.org.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Club-News/2016/Jun/fc-barcelona-and-manchester-united-announce-legends-match-at-camp-nou-on-2-july-2016.aspx

Last edited by penk22_; 04-06-2016 at 02:31 AM..
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 01:34 AM   #173
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Saya pernah ketemu Beardsmore tahun 2012 silam, orangnya baik

BEARDSMORE RETURNS TO UNITED

Former Reds midfielder Russell Beardsmore has rejoined the club as part of Manchester United Foundation's coaching staff.

The 47-year-old has been working with another of the teams he played for, Bournemouth, but has moved back north to provide elite football coaching as part of United's BTEC in Sport programme, run in collaboration with Salford City College.

Beardsmore made 56 first-team appearances for the Reds between 1986 and 1993 and was part of the first bunch of youngsters to break through under Alex Ferguson and be dubbed 'Fergie's Fledglings' in the media, several years before the 'Class of '92' repeated the feat.

"During my time at Bournemouth I have remained close to my Manchester United roots with a hospitality role on matchdays and by taking part in the Legends games," said Beardsmore. "To now have this new opportunity at my boyhood club is an exciting step for me. I can’t wait to get stuck in."

http://www.manutd.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2016, 11:38 PM   #174
Andi Istiabudi
manager

REDS PAY TRIBUTE TO DAVID HERD

Manchester United were saddened to learn of the passing of former striker David Herd, who has passed away at the age of 82.

Herd, who also played for Sunday's opponents Stoke City, served the Reds with great distinction for seven years after joining the club from Arsenal in 1961. He scored 145 goals in 265 appearances for United, including two in the 1963 FA Cup final win over Leicester, and is 13th on the club's all-time goalscoring list.

The Scot scored in his first appearances for the club in the FA Cup, League Cup and all three European club competitions, forming a formidable partnership with compatriot Denis Law. He won the league title twice whilst at Old Trafford but was sidelined through injury for United's European Cup final victory over Benfica in 1968.

Herd is one of the few members of father-and-son title winning families as his dad Alec won the league with Manchester City. John Aston Jnr and Snr and Peter and Kasper Schmeichel also hold this proud record.

Both United and Stoke wore black armbands as a mark of respect for their former player during Sunday's 1-1 draw.

MUTV's Paddy Crerand, a former team-mate, tweeted: "Sad news about my old team-mate David Herd. Great player made my ordinary passes into him great ones. Tremendous shot and strength, so sad."

The club send their condolences to David's family and friends at this difficult time.

http://www.manutd.com/
Old 03-10-2016, 01:46 PM   #175
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Former Manchester United and Arsenal striker David Herd dies at the age of 82

* David Herd also played for Stockport County, Stoke and Waterford United
* Scotland international scored 145 goals for United over seven seasons
* Herd scored twice in United's 3-1 FA Cup final defeat of Leicester in 1963

Former Manchester United and Arsenal striker David Herd has died at the age of 82.

The Scotland international was a significant figure for United as the club was rebuilt following the 1958 Munich air disaster.

Herd started his career at Stockport County before moving to Arsenal, where he made 180 appearances for the Gunners.

Former Manchester United and Arsenal striker David Herd has died at the age of 82

He then moved on to United, playing 265 games, before ending his career with spells at Stoke and Waterford United in Ireland.

Players from United and Stoke wore black armbands in Sunday's 1-1 draw at Old Trafford.

Herd is perhaps best remembered for scoring twice in United's 3-1 FA Cup final defeat of Leicester in 1963, the club's first trophy after Munich.

His tally of 145 makes him United's 13th highest goalscorer.

'Everybody at Manchester United is saddened to hear of the passing of David Herd,' the club said.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3818631/Former-Manchester-United-Arsenal-striker-David-Herd-dies-age-82.html
Old 13-10-2016, 09:04 AM   #176
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Kieran Richardson 'can't wait to get started' after joining Cardiff City to become Neil Warnock's fourth signing

* Kieran Richardson has joined Cardiff on a short-term deal until January
* Richardson was a free agent after being released by Aston Villa
* The former Manchester United winger says he 'can't wait to get started'
* The Bluebirds are 23rd in the Championship table and face relegation

Kieran Richardson admits he 'can't wait to get started' after joining Cardiff City on a short-term deal until January.

Richardson, who was a free agent after being released by Aston Villa in the summer, becomes Neil Warnock's fourth signing since he took charge earlier this month.

The former Manchester United player is the latest to join the Bluebirds following the arrival of Sol Bamba, Junior Hoilett and Marouane Chamakh.

Kieran Richardson has joined Cardiff City on a short-term deal until January

'I'm honoured to play for a big club like Cardiff City,' Richardson said.

'I can't wait to get started now.

'I spoke to the gaffer who said the right things. I knew straight away I wanted to play for him.

'I looked at a few options after leaving Villa, but everything here fitted the bill.'

Manager Warnock added: 'Kieran is another experienced player who has committed to us until January - and as I see it that is a no lose situation.

'He's a quality player, established at top level and can contribute towards us moving up the table.'

Richardson could make his debut when Cardiff host Bristol City on Friday night at Cardiff City Stadium.

Warnock believes the 31-year-old, who had been training with Cardiff, has the experience to help the club out of the rut it currently finds itself in.

He said: 'Kieran is another experienced player who has committed to us until January - and as I see it that is a no lose situation.

'He's a quality player, established at top level and can contribute towards us moving up the table.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3834829/Kieran-Richardson-t-wait-started-joining-Cardiff-City-Neil-Warnock-s-fourth-signing.html
Old 13-10-2016, 09:28 AM   #177
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Steve Bruce has been appointed as the new manager of Championship club Aston Villa

Old 01-11-2016, 01:03 PM   #178
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Former Manchester United footballer Philip Mulryne to become a Catholic priest after being ordained in Belfast

* Philip Mulryne came through Manchester United's youth academy
* Northern Irishman has 27 caps for his country, and retired in 2008
* Mulryne has now made the decision to become a Catholic priest
* He was ordained as a deacon on Saturday, turning his back on football

Former Manchester United midfielder Philip Mulryne has taken an unusual post-football career step, as he continues his bid to become a Catholic priest.

The Northern Irishman, who earned 27 caps for his country in a career that included spells with Norwich and Cardiff City, was this week ordained as a deacon in the Catholic Church.

While many ex-players go into coaching or television punditry, Mulryne has ditched his life of glamour for something of a more spiritual existence.

Philip Mulryne (right) kneels before the Archbishop of Dublin, Diarmuid Martin, on Saturday

The Northern Irishman struggled to cement a place in Sir Alex Ferguson's first-team at United

The 38-year-old was ordained by the Archbishop of Dublin, Diarmuid Martin, on Saturday and is now a member of the Dominican Order.

Twenty years ago, Mulryne made his debut for United under Sir Alex Ferguson, but now he is well on the way to being ordained as a priest in 2017.

The former team-mate of David Beckham and Ryan Giggs was also in the news last month, when he was declared bankrupt at Belfast's High Court.

Mulryne earned up to £500,000 during his playing career, even dating glamorous model Nicola Chapman, who appeared on Real Footballer's Wives 2005.

Now, though, he has turned his back on that life, first enrolling at the Pontifical Irish College in Rome in 2009.

He had previously spent two years studying philosophy in Italy, before undertaking a four-year theology degree in Belfast.

After retiring, Mulryne studied in Rome before undertaking a four-year theology degree

Quote:
MULRYNE'S PLAYING CAREER

1992-1996: Manchester United (youth)
1996-1999: Manchester United
1999-2005: Norwich City
2005-2007: Cardiff City
2007: Leyton Orient
2007-2008: King's Lynn
Paul McVeigh, who played alongside Mulryne at Norwich, said he had visited his friend in the Italian capital and was stunned when he found out.

'Unfortunately, Phil struggled with injuries towards the end of his career and decided to stop playing and move back to Belfast and try and decide what he'd do with the rest of his days,' McVeigh told the Catholic Herald.

'To my amazement, and most likely to the rest of the footballing fraternity's, Phil decided to train to become a Catholic priest.

'I was still in contact with him and knew that he had turned his life around and was doing a lot of charitable work and helping the homeless on a weekly basis.

'Still, it was a complete shock that he felt this was his calling.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3890752/Former-Manchester-United-footballer-Philip-Mulryne-Catholic-priest-ordained-Belfast.html
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4OjLdt3da
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 04-11-2016, 10:20 AM   #179
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Massimo Taibi opens up on THAT mistake for Manchester United which scarred his career

Taibi was Sir Alex Ferguson's replacement for Peter Schmeichel in 1999 but he is mostly remembered for his horrendous blunder against Southampton

Manchester United had a problem... they needed to replace Peter Schmeichel.

The Great Dane was arguably the greatest goalkeeper to stand between the sticks at Old Trafford but in 1999, Sir Alex Ferguson had to replace him, report the Manchester Evening News.

His search for an alternative came down to two names: Fiorentina's Francesco Toldo and one Massimo Taibi.

In an era before YouTube, little was known about Taibi - a trouser wearing shot-stopper at mid-table Venezia.

What swung it for Sir Alex Ferguson, though, was the gut instinct of his brother, Martin, who felt the 29-year-old was a snip at £4.5 million after scouting him at the Stadio Pier Luigi Penzo.

Despite spending his whole life in Italy, Taibi did not think twice about joining the European champions.

"I left Italy in 1999 because I could not turn down a club as great as Manchester United," the Italian told M.E.N Sport.

"I did not know Sir Alex Ferguson well other than I knew he wanted to sign me. I think I only met him once beforehand.

"It was a good experience and a fantastic stadium. I liked the United fans."

Taibi would make his debut just a week later when the Reds visited Anfield to take on arch-rivals Liverpool without the injured Mark Bosnich and Raimond van der Gouw.

Parachuted into a leaky defence, which had kept just two clean sheets in eight games, the odds were stacked against Taibi - particularly when he could not speak English.

Recognising this, United's goalkeeping coach, Tony Coton, got in touch with an Italian restaurant owner in Manchester to act as pitchside translator to fire instructions at Taibi.

It was a different era.

Despite an early clanger, Taibi had an impressive debut in the 3-2 win - making a number of point blank saves after United went down to 10 men in the second-half.

"It was hard to replace Schmeichel and there was so much pressure on me," he remembers.

"But my debut against Liverpool was a great memory. It was a beautiful game as I won man of the match,"

Taibi followed that up with another man of the match display on his home debut against a rugged Wimbledon side at Old Trafford, but he never got the chance to play in Europe as he was not registered in time.

Had the Italian been able to play in the Champions League, he would have had potential confidence boosters against Croatia Zagreb, Sturm Graz and Marseille before that fateful game against Southampton.

The Saints had lost their previous 10 games against United at Old Trafford and the Reds found themselves 2-1 up before the error that would change Taibi's life.

It all seemed so inoccuous.

Southampton's talisman Matthew Le Tissier set himself up for a gentle strike from 25 yards with his trademark languid stance.

No one in the ground expected anything but a routine save.

But as Taibi knelt to scoop the ball up with his outstretched arms, the trickle of the strike seemed to deceive him and the ball squirmed through his legs.

It was the birth of the Blind Venetian, as The Sun so cruelly put it.

"I honestly do not remember how that mistake happened," Taibi sighs.

"Unfortunately, it was a hiccup. To this day, I do not know how it was even possible.

"The media were bad but it was part of our job - my team-mates were all wonderful with me.

"I used to think about it a lot but I don't as much anymore."

After the Italian shipped five at Chelsea, Bosnich reclaimed the No.1 jersey and Taibi's United career was effectively over after just 22 days.

Looking back, 17 years on, Taibi maintains that had he been able to play in the Champions League, things might have been different.

"I'm sure it would have changed everything because I could play again right away and I could have done better with that continuity in the team," he explains.

"I had family problems so I had to go. I'm happy with my career, but I was sorry that I could not show my potential in England."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/
Old 23-11-2016, 05:17 AM   #180
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Duh bikin malu nama United saja nih..

Ex-Manchester United footballer stole Poppy Appeal tin and collection for terminally ill children

Paul Wratten played at the start of the Alex Ferguson era but fell into alcoholism when his career ended prematurely

Paul Wratten was part of the 'Fergie Fledgelings' group of young players

A former Manchester United footballer stole charity boxes for a children’s hospice and the Poppy Appeal from a pub.

Locals were outraged at the theft of the tins, one of which was for Zoe’s Place, which provides care for terminally ill children.

When staff at the Myton House Farm pub in Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees, viewed CCTV footage they were shocked to see the culprit was Paul Wratten, who played for United at the start of Alex Ferguson ’s all-conquering era.

Wratten, 45, grabbed the hospice tin on November 1 and them shamelessly returned for the poppy tin on November 7.

In court the disgraced 45-year-old’s lawyer said he was depressed following the death of his partner Nicola Roberts - even though her inquest was told that he had subjected her to domestic violence and that she had taken out a restraining order against him.

Cleveland Police were sharply criticised over 39-year-old Nicola’s death.

www.mirror.co.uk

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
Abe7, adestie, adnantsaqib69, agahckck, alfiandrmwn, alfinwuchyka, alif unyil, ali_iyan, amin, Andi Istiabudi, andrerahmana, andrydjemb4, apri_united25, Ardiey11, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, basdalopez, baya, Blacklist7, bombom, braausasda9593, chincarito, Cpidegso, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fajrinited, fastak, fredrian.seven, GeaErang, goodfron, Gothic, h-ANG, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, iamsetia, irfi_1, iwankayou, jifortin, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kingherooney, King_Cantona, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, MCR7, MichaelMU, moehfar, MUFC1878, Nachir_79, nay, oldark, ollacarla, penk22_, Prianto United, Rean, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, rizluq, ruffy3rd, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, sanji0ne, Sawithea, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, sompretz, SR 7, Syarifeghy, ThianCJP, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, yoogadwi17, zudomiriku