United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 21-10-2016, 08:28 AM   #641
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

Menghormati seniornya nih

Pogba Izin Dulu ke Rooney Sebelum Eksekusi Penalti
Kris Fathoni W - detikSport

Manchester - Paul Pogba membuka kemenangan Manchester United atas Fenerbahce dari titik 12 pas. Sebelum mengeksekusi penalti, Pogba rupanya izin dulu ke Wayne Rooney.

MU menang 4-1 ketika menjamu Fenerbahce di partai matchday 3 Liga Europa, Jumat (21/10/2016) dinihari WIB. Pogba mencetak dua gol dalam laga itu, dengan gol pertamanya lahir lewat tendangan penalti.

Penalti tersebut, yang juga mengawali kemenangan The Red Devils, lahir setelah Juan Mata dijatuhkan pemain lawan di kotak terlarang. Pogba yang menjadi algojo tak membuang peluang di menit ke-31 tersebut.

"Saya bilang ke Wayne kalau ingin mengeksekusi penalti dan ia mengizinkan saya melakukannya," kata Pogba seperti dikutip BBC.

"Saya amat gembira mencetak gol dari penalti itu dan buat seorang pemain seperti dirinya membiarkan saya melakukannya benar-benar respek besar buatnya, jadi saya sangat senang," sebutnya.

Tiga menit setelah eksekusi penalti Pogba, MU mendapatkan tendangan penalti lain setelah Anthony Martial dilanggar lawan. Kali ini giliran Martial yang maju jadi algojo sekaligus memaksimalkan kesempatan tersebut.

"Paul mengambil tendangan penalti yang pertama. Kami membuat keputusan itu dan mungkin ia tak mau mengulanginya (langsung mengambil penalti kedua)," kata Manajer MU Jose Mourinho.

"Saya selalu memberi kesempatan mengambil penalti untuk pemain yang memang bertanggung jawab melakukannya, tapi saya juga memberi kebebasan untuk pemain lain dalam mengambilnya," lanjutnya.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2016, 08:45 AM   #642
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mourinho Soal Pogba: Dua Hari Lalu Pemain Terburuk, Kini Fenomenal
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Paul Pogba tampil fenomenal di pertandingan antara Manchester United melawan Fenerbahce di lanjutan Liga Europa. Dia terus disebut butuh waktu untuk bersinar.

Saat melakoni pertandingan di Old Trafford, Jumat (21/10/2016) dini hari WIB, MU menang 4-1 saat berduel melawan Fenerbahce. Pogba mencetak dua gol di pertandingan itu.

Satu gol lewat titik putih, satu gol Pogba lainnya dicetak lewat tendangan terarah dari luar kotak penalti meneruskan umpan Jesse Lingard.

Penampilan kali ini seakan menjadi penebusan Pogba atas penampilan buruk saat MU meraih hasil imbang 0-0 melawan Liverpool.

Manajer MU, Jose Mourinho, menilai bahwa Pogba masih butuh waktu untuk kembali tampil bagus setelah lama berkiprah di Liga Italia.

"Dua hari yang lalu, dia merupakan pemain terburuk di Liga Inggris. Dan 48 jam setelahnya, dia fenomenal," kata Mourinho di BBC.

"Dia butuh waktu. Saya pernah di Italia, saya tahu sepakbola Italia. Sudah berkiprah di Italia selama empat atau lima tahun dan pulang lagi, saya tak mengharapkan dia bisa dengan mudah menyesuaikan diri dengan intensitas. Dia membutuhkan waktu," imbuhnya.
Old 21-10-2016, 09:01 AM   #643
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba needs more time to adjust, insists Jose Mourinho: 'Even the top players sometimes need to settle'

* Manchester United clinched a 4-1 Europa League victory over Fenerbahce
* Paul Pogba, the world's most expensive player, grabbed a brace for hosts
* Jose Mourinho says he requires more time to readjust to English football
* The ex-Juventus star has underwhelmed since returning in the summer

Jose Mourinho believes Paul Pogba requires more time to readjust to English football after the France international scored twice in Manchester United's 4-1 Europa League win over Fenerbahce.

The world's most expensive player, who returned to Old Trafford from Juventus in the summer, opened the scoring with a penalty before claiming his second with a long-range strike after Anthony Martial had doubled the lead with another spot-kick.

Jesse Lingard added the fourth early in the second half, prior to a consolation from former United forward Robin van Persie.

Speaking about Pogba, Mourinho told BT Sport: 'Two days ago, he was the worst player of the Premier League and 48 hours later he's phenomenal.

'He needs time. I was in Italy, I know Italian football, I know the characteristics, I know the pace, I know the intensity and to be in Italy for four or five years and then come back to the Premier League I was not expecting (him to adjust) in a click of fingers.

'He needs time, even the top players sometimes they need time but I'm happy with the performance today because he gave us what we need.'

Mourinho also insisted Pogba was his side's designated penalty taker, with captain Wayne Rooney having taken them in the past.

'The first penalty taker was Paul, we made that decision and then probably he didn't want to repeat because it's a second penalty a couple of minutes later,' Mourinho added.

'And then probably because Martial was the one that had the previous action and Martial also is a good penalty taker, they made that decision, it's not a problem for me.

Jose Mourinho believes the Frenchman requires more time to readjust to English football

'I always give the indication of the one who has the responsibility to take but with the freedom for the other guys to make a decision on the pitch.'

The win puts United level on six points with Feyenoord at the top of Group A after Mourinho's men were beaten by the Dutch side in the opening round of matches.

'After a defeat in the first match, it is very important for us to make nine points at home and try (for) a few more in the matches away so a very important victory for us,' Mourinho continued.

'I think they came with a good defensive plan and they stopped us for the first period of the game but then they we had the first two goals, two clear penalties which opened the door for quality.

'I think we played well for periods but then with the fourth goal I think we stopped which is natural and they tried to have a reaction, which they did.

'I'm never happy to concede a goal, especially if the goal is not a perfect one. The important thing is we have six points and two victories at home.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3857426/Manchester-United-midfielder-Paul-Pogba-needs-time-adjust-insists-Jose-Mourinho-players-need-settle.html
Old 21-10-2016, 05:03 PM   #644
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MOURINHO AND ROONEY: POGBA NEEDS TIME

Jose Mourinho has rejected a suggestion that Paul Pogba will be lifted by his goals against Fenerbahce - as the Manchester United star was already 100 per cent confident in his ability.

The 23-year-old France international joined the Reds from Juventus for a world-record fee in August and, perhaps unsurprisingly, his performances have been heavily scrutinised since then.

Pogba scored twice in the Europa League on Thursday, firstly from the penalty spot and again with an excellent finish just before half-time, and Mourinho was pleased with his fourth summer signing.

However, while speaking at his post-match press conference, the manager played down a question about the United Academy graduate benefiting from his brace although he admitted the star still needs time to adapt.

“First of all, from some of your mouths, he has gone from the worst player in the Premier League to a great player in 48 hours,” Mourinho told reporters at Old Trafford. “I am not specifically saying that is you, and when I say you I mean the media – especially the Einsteins. But the reality is that we know he is a very good player and we know that he needs some time to show all of his potential.

“I know Italian football very well, I know the way Italian teams play. It is completely different to the Premier League. I am not saying we are better than them. I am just saying we are different. We are different in intensity, different in the space to play, different in the number of touches you can have of the ball, different in the time you have to decide, everything is different. He needs time to adapt.

“What can he take from tonight? I don’t think much because he is a self-confident boy. He is not the kind of boy who was depressed because some people were saying that he was a bad player. He was not depressed. He was just calm, so I don’t think tonight will make a big difference. But it is always nice for a player to score, to score at home and especially to score such a beautiful goal like he did.”

Wayne Rooney, who started against Fenerbahce, echoed a similar sentiment to Mourinho when he spoke to the press following the Reds’ 1-1 draw against Liverpool at Anfield on Monday night.

“Paul is a fantastic player,” the captain said. “I think he is working hard and he is doing well, it is a different league to what he’s been used to – he didn't really play [in the first team] last time when he was here so this is all new. He is a fantastic player and he will shine for us this season there is no doubt.”

http://www.manutd.com/
Old 25-10-2016, 09:22 AM   #645
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Pogba's stats on his return to Manchester United have regressed.... what is wrong with the world's most expensive footballer?

* Manchester United paid Juventus £89million for Paul Pogba in the summer
* The midfielder has struggled to settle on his return to his former club
* Statistics show he has had an inferior start compared to last term

At £89million, Paul Pogba arrived at Old Trafford with an already enormous weight of expectation pinned to his shoulders.

The French midfielder was among the best players in the world during his final season with Juventus but since returning to the north west of England his stock has diminished somewhat.

Has the rot set in? Or is it just a blip? Whatever the case, the statistics illustrate how Pogba's first eight games for United have been inferior to his first eight for Juve last term.

The Frenchman's statistics show he has found it hard to make an impact at Old Trafford

He trails his former self in several key areas when year-on-year stats are analysed side by side.

Pogba's passing accuracy and shooting accuracy were both significantly better a year ago - 86.7 per cent to 83.7 per cent and 30.4 per cent to 22.7 per cent respectively.

Furthermore, he completed more dribbles and managed more shots on target in the early weeks of the 2015-16 campaign.

There are some areas where the 23-year-old is matching or even bettering his statistical performance compared to last year, however.

While Pogba has scored just once and contributed no assists in his first eight league matches this term, the fairly meagre record matches up exactly to his contribution to Juve's cause over the same period in Serie A 12 months ago.

And what's more, he's created 12 chances for his team-mates in front of goal - almost double the seven he managed for his old club at the start of 2015-16.

Still, that might not be enough to placate United's dissatisfied fans.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3868488/Paul-Pogba-s-stats-return-Manchester-United-regressed.html
Old 07-11-2016, 11:09 PM   #646
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Jones: Paul Pogba is "world class"

Phil Jones was full of praise for Manchester United team-mate Paul Pogba, following the Frenchman's man-of-the-match display in Sunday's 3-1 win over Swansea City.

Pogba opened the scoring with a stunning 25-yard volley, setting the tone for a straightforward win at the Liberty Stadium, and the summer signing's standout display has been praised by players and pundits alike.

Jones - who made his long-awaited return from injury in South Wales - claimed he has been amazed at the criticism aimed at Pogba during his lay-off and described his colleague as one of the world's best players.

Speaking to MUTV after the final whistle on Sunday, Jones said: "I see it in the papers time and time again; Paul Pogba this and Paul Pogba that. The guy is an unbelievable player, he's world class!

"He needs time to settle in, the price tag isn't his fault, he's a terrific player and a great lad. We'll see more of him this season, I'm sure."

Pogba will now link up with France ahead of their upcoming games against Sweden and Ivory Coast. The United squad will reassemble later this month, to face Arsenal at Old Trafford on 19 November.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Nov/Phil-Jones-hails-world-class-Paul-Pogba-after-win-at-Swansea.aspx
Old 07-11-2016, 11:10 PM   #647
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

POGBA: SWANSEA GOAL IS ONE OF MY BEST

Paul Pogba has vowed to keep scoring forMANCHESTER UNITED after executing "one of the best goals" of his career during Sunday’s 3-1 win over Swansea City.

The France international unleashed a perfectly-hit half-volley on 15 minutes to put United 1-0 up at the Liberty Stadium and he was later voted the Reds' Man of the Match by followers of the club's official Twitter account, @ManUtd.

Pogba spoke to MUTV following the final whistle and this is what he had to say…

What was the key to victory?
I think every player wanted to win this game and everyone was focused. We gave it our best and gave everything, the first half was unbelievable. It was one of the best first-half performances so far and that’s how we have to play, we have to give everything, we have to press all together and when we play together we play like that.

You limped off against Fenerbahçe, and you have just played for 90 minutes...
I always say that when you go with your head the rest will follow. It’s not done but I was fit enough to play and the gaffer picked me.

You’ve scored some spectacular goals in your career, so where does that one rate?
I have to see it again but I think this is one of the best I’ve scored forMANCHESTER UNITED but I hope to score more goals to help the team and we win and win, carry on like that.

Did Zlatan Ibrahimovic need a goal?
Zlatan plays for the team and wins for the team and today we are all happy for him because he needs to be confident and he scored two goals. He gives everything for the team and that’s what we need - players playing for each other and we need that team spirit.

Can you go on a run of wins now?
Of course we needed to win today and that’s what we did – we need to carry on in this way now.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Nov/player-reaction-Paul-Pogba-discusses-Manchester-United-victory-at-Swansea-City-with-MUTV.aspx
Old 08-11-2016, 12:42 PM   #648
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba hopes 'to score more goals' for Manchester United after netting cracker in Swansea victory

* Manchester United won 3-1 at Swansea in the Premier League on Sunday
* Paul Pogba scored United's opener with a stunning controlled volley
* The strike was the France international's fourth since returning to United

Manchester United star Paul Pogba has hailed his strike at Swansea as one of his best to date - adding that he intends to see his name on the scoresheet more often.

Pogba netted United's opener in their 3-1 win at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday afternoon with a stunning controlled volley from outside the penalty area.

The goal was his fourth in all competitions for the Red Devils since his world-record £89million move from Juventus in the summer.

The 23-year-old celebrates after netting United's opener in their 3-1 win at the Liberty Stadium

And reflecting on his brilliant effort, Pogba vowed to score on a regular basis for Jose Mourinho's side.

Asked how that strike compared to other spectacular goals in his career, the 23-year-old told United's official club website: 'I have to see it again but I think this is one of the best I've scored for Manchester United but I hope to score more goals to help the team and we win and win, carry on like that.'

Pogba's goal helped United move up to sixth in the Premier League on 18 points after 11 games.

The France international played in midfield alongside Michael Carrick in south Wales - a pairing that former Liverpool maestro Danny Murphy believes helps bring the best out of the former.

'He [Mourinho] played a lot of his experienced players and a few of them can be really pleased with their performances,' Murphy said as a pundit on Match of the Day 2.

'One in particular I've always been a fan of is Michael Carrick. I'm so confused why he hasn't played more minutes. He adds a stability to the team and a calmness they haven't had in recent weeks.

'Yes he can't quite do the miles he once did but he's good at intercepting. He never panics and gets them out on the attack all the time.

'He makes things look simple and he's always looking to play forward, through the lines, looking to be progressive, look to get those forward players on the ball in higher positions. They've missed this.

'Him being in the side helps players like Pogba. There's no coincidence that Pogba probably had his best game in a Manchester United shirt [against Swansea) because he had Carrick behind him taking responsibility for possession and getting him the ball higher up the pitch.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3913918/Paul-Pogba-hopes-score-goals-Manchester-United-netting-cracker-Swansea-victory.html
Old 15-11-2016, 08:37 AM   #649
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Terkait Transfer Pogba, Raiola Memang Pantas Dibayar Mahal
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Turin - Ada kritik soal fee besar yang diterima Mino Raiola dari transfer Paul Pogba. Tapi, menurut kubu Juventus, hal itu wajar karena Raiola berperan penting di sana.

Raiola-lah yang memang jadi jembatan antara tiga pihak, yakni Pogba, Manchester United, dan Juventus di bursa transfer musim panas lalu. Istilahnya Pogba tinggal duduk manis menunggu hasil negosiasi Raiola dengan MU terkait transfer kliennya.

Setelah proses kepindahan Pogba berlarut-larut sebelum akhirnya resmi jadi pemain 'Setan Merah' dengan rekor transfer 105 juta euro. Kabarnya Raiola-lah yang membuat proses tersebut berlangsung lama.

Raiola disebut meminta komisi cukup besar sekitar 27 juta euro sebagai bagian dari transfer Pogba. Wajar saja kritik pun mengarah kepada super agen berbadan tambun tersebut.

Tapi, Raiola juga mendapat pembelaan dari kubu Juve yang menganggap angka fee-nya tidak terhitung besar dari total transfer Pogba. Pasalnya Raiola dianggap berjasa besar meng-golkan kepindahan Pogba tersebut.

"Kita bicara soal kesepakatan di atas 100 juta euro dan wajar saja siapapun yang terlibat dalam proses transfer harus mendapat keuntungan yang besar," ujar Marotta kepada Corriere della Sera.

"Dari yang tadinya hanya penasehat, agen kini jadi penghubung yang juga bekerja atas nama klub. Mereka memberikan penawaran dan melakukan negosiasi," sambungnya.

"Dia (Pogba) dibeli 1,5 juta euro dari United. Setelah empat tahun dia kembali ke Inggris. Dia ingin pergi bagaimanapun caranya. Kami meminta 105 juta euro plus 5 juta sebagai bonus, yang mana akan dibayarkan ketika pemain mendapat kontrak baru atau si pemain pergi dengan harga lebih dari 50 juta euro."

"Itu membuat kami mendapatkan total 95 juta euro. Mino Raiola dan perusahaannya dibayar 27 juta euro. Jika ditotal pendapatan kami dari Pogba adalah 72 juta euro," tutupnya.
Old 16-11-2016, 12:45 PM   #650
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United star Paul Pogba's trademark 'dab' celebration has been turned into a maths question and the midfielder is a fan

* A French maths teacher has created a question using Paul Pogba's dab
* The tongue-in-cheek problem requires Pythagoras' theorem to solve
* Pogba is yet to answer the question but has tweeted his approval

Paul Pogba's trademark 'dab' celebration has been turned into a maths question by a resourceful teacher in France and the Manchester United star is pretty happy about it.

The Frenchman tweeted: 'The dab is useful, am I approved? #maths ', after seeing the celebration, originally co-opted by NFL stars and later popularised in football by Pogba, turned into a question on Pythagoras' theorem.

The question asks: 'Cristiano Ronaldo is jealous of Paul Pogba's dab , then tries to demonstrate that it is not perfect. According to the book - The Universal Declaration of the Rights of the Dab - a perfect dab is only if the triangles represented in the figure below are rectangles. Is Paul Pogba's dab perfect?'

Paul Pogba's 'dab' celebration has been turned into a maths question by a resourceful teacher

It asks if the celebration is 'perfect' by 'The Universal Declaration of the Rights of the Dab'

The Frenchman tweeted with his seal of approval: 'The dab is useful, am I approved? #maths '

The question is accompanied by a graphic featuring Pogba in his well-known pose with two triangles marked out over the top.

The first triangle is created from his hip, to his shoulder, to his outstretched arm. The second runs from his ear to his shoulder to his elbow.

Pogba is yet to answer the tongue-in-cheek question, despite the apparent teacher in question spotting the United midfielder's re-tweet and asking the player to solve the problem.

United fans have only had limited opportunities to assess whether Pogba's dab is 'perfect'. The midfielder has found the net four times since his blockbuster move back to Old Trafford.

Although after the Frenchman's goal against Leicester he and former academy team-mate Jesse Lingad performed a double dab together.

With or without the 'dab', Michael Carrick has no doubt his famous midfield ally will prove a worthwhile purchase for United, describing Pogba as 'very special'.

'There's a lot made of Paul,' Carrick told Sky Sports. 'I suppose because of the fee and the headlines he grabs.

'I mean the attributes he has are incredible. We all saw the goal against Swansea. Physically, he is pretty much perfect. He's such a specimen and he can cover ground. The ability he's got is something very special.

'He's going to be such a great player. He's already such a top player and I'm sure he's going to improve.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3938462/Paul-Pogba-s-trademark-dab-celebration-turned-maths-question-Manchester-United-star-fan.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 240
4ntdarma, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adheeematic, adi_Giggsy, Alam Belitung, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, AndreasBelitung, andrydjemb4, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief_oct, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beersweeling, benatbenat, bengbeng, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boimKosim, bombom, bucay deathbat, caliski_heinz, Chandra Agusta, chest, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, CRvidi, cupen7, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, Dewasamba89, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edwardchndr, Efri Loebay, Egi Jr, egiardiansyah, Eka UPC, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hanifutd, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HerMandes_14, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, Juni HW, JustDenny, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandz, NdeGue, ndoxvenom, Nemanje, Nickz09, octus, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, opiop, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Prianto United, Pure_red, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, Reza Barcode, rio vander vidic, riokrisologus, Riskur, RitaAryatiKD, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, sir_ari, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, Supernan, swareksa, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, Uni Finaa, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogo, yuslamsungkar, yusufdian, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze