United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 22-02-2018, 04:39 AM   #21
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: [UCL] Sevilla 0-0 Manchester United

FT | Sevilla 0 - 0 Manchester United

POSSESSION
Sevilla : 54%
Manchester United : 46%

TOTAL ATTEMPTS
Sevilla : 25
Manchester United : 6

CORNERS
Sevilla : 12
Manchester United : 4
Old 22-02-2018, 06:19 AM   #22
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Another disappointing performance....parahhh,,2 match beruntun minim shot on target....depan ompong belakang lowong...Correa sm Muriel bebas bgd bombardir defence MU,,untung kipernya De Gea. Gmna mau juara UCL kalo mainnya ky gini...harus berubah di leg 2....main ofensif n menang.
Old 22-02-2018, 10:20 AM   #23
GUNGZ-HO
first team
#GHPJMK

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
GUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant future
Visit GUNGZ-HO's Facebook Visit GUNGZ-HO's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wira_ozora View Post
Another disappointing performance....parahhh,,2 match beruntun minim shot on target....depan ompong belakang lowong...Correa sm Muriel bebas bgd bombardir defence MU,,untung kipernya De Gea. Gmna mau juara UCL kalo mainnya ky gini...harus berubah di leg 2....main ofensif n menang.
Sabar, musim ni beknya kalap... serahkan semua muanya pada kiper kita
Old 22-02-2018, 11:03 AM   #24
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNGZ-HO View Post
Sabar, musim ni beknya kalap... serahkan semua muanya pada kiper kita

Serahkan semua muanya pada kiper kita..wahaha..bener banget tuh Oom😆😆
Old 22-02-2018, 12:00 PM   #25
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute

REPORT: SEVILLA 0 MANCHESTER UNITED 0

Manchester United and Sevilla will meet at Old Trafford next month with everything to play for, following a tight and intense 0-0 draw in this UEFA Champions League last-16 first leg.

Vincenzo Montella’s team, currently fifth in La Liga, enjoyed a superior percentage of possession and created far more chances on the night, but they could not beat the astonishingly good David De Gea and that failure could be pivotal ahead of the teams facing off again on 13 March.

United, naturally, wanted an away goal to take back to Manchester, yet the Reds will be confident of victory in the second leg and progressing through to the quarter finals of Europe's top competition.

The Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan has earned a fearsome reputation due to Sevilla’s formidable record of only losing once since November 2016, but also because of a ferocious fan base that relishes every occasion, big or small. That was very much evident in the traditional pre-match ceremony, when the floodlights flashed on and off, while the crowd sang their club anthem with a level of conviction that has prompted some to describe this as the best atmosphere in Spain.

Those in Sevilla colours cheered an attempt at goal in just the fourth minute, when Luis Muriel’s ambitious shot from distance was expertly parried by Spain international De Gea, and 11 minutes later ex-Manchester City man Jesus Navas dragged another shot wide from a similar range.

Jose Mourinho had started the match with a three-man midfield that consisted of Nemanja Matic, Scott McTominay and Ander Herrera, but his plan was disrupted in just the 17th minute when the latter went down to ground with an injury, before exiting the pitch to be replaced by Paul Pogba.

The manager may have been forced into another first-half change when Alexis Sanchez was booted to the ground moments later, following a terrible challenge from Steven N’Zonzi, but thankfully the no.7 escaped serious damage and the former Blackburn Rovers defender was rightly yellow carded.

United had two decent chances to score in the first half, when Romelu Lukaku shot off target and McTominay struck from 20 yards, but Sevilla shaded the opening 45 after a flurry of late chances that required De Gea to emphasise his status as the world no.1. Back in his homeland, he twice denied shots from Argentinian Joaquin Correa, before parrying powerful close-range headers from N’Zonzi and Muriel over the bar on the stroke of half-time in a remarkable display, prompting two white-shirted opponents to congratulate him en route to the dressing rooms for the interval.

STATS AT HALF TIME
Possession: Sevilla 56% United 44%
Total shots: Sevilla 12 United 2
Shots on target: Sevilla 5 United 1
Corners: Sevilla 10 United 2

Sevilla began the second half in the ascendancy, by peppering a series of speculative shots from range that did not trouble the in-form De Gea, but United slowly eased into the restart and began to control more of the ball, particularly up the left flank where Alexis was working hard and with pace. The Chilean was perhaps our most dangerous forward, on his Champions League debut for the club.

Profligacy was becoming the word of the night for the hosts and their missed attempts continued to rack up after the hour, most evidently when Clement Lenglet weakly headed at De Gea from six yards, prior to the lively Correa striking off target from the edge of the penalty area moments later.

Pogba, playing on the left of the midfield three, as part of a 4-3-3 formation, sent a shot of his own wide from 25 yards as United looked for a precious away goal in Seville while the clock ticked on. To aid that bid, Mourinho introduced the pace of Anthony Martial and fit-again Marcus Rashford, who scored a famous winner in Spain during last season’s Europa League semi-final first leg at Celta Vigo.

The Reds had the ball in the back of the net, too, on 83 minutes, when Lukaku spun his marker inside the penalty area and shot past goalkeeper Sergio Rico, seemingly completing a perfect smash-and-grab outing, until the referee blew his whistle for an apparent handball from the Belgian striker.

Perhaps smelling an opportunity, and possible tiredness, Jose’s men pushed forward again and an intricate pass from Pogba led to Rashford bending a left-footed shot wide from inside the box. The Academy graduate then blasted a thunderous free-kick just a yard off target a moment after.

Alas, the goal never came and the teams will reconvene at the Theatre of Dreams in March, with a place in the Champions League quarter-finals well and truly up for grabs.

STATS AT FULL TIME
Possession: Sevilla 55% United 43%
Total shots: Sevilla 25 United 6
Shots on target: Sevilla 8 United 1
Corners: Sevilla 12 United 4

THE TEAMS
Sevilla: Rico, Lenglet, Banega (Pizarro 89), Correa, N’Zonzi, Navaz, Sarabia, Escudero, Muriel (Ramirez 85), Vazquez, Mercado.
Subs not used: Soria, Carrico, Ben Yedder, Nolito, Roque.
Booked: N’Zonzi

United: De Gea, Valencia, Lindelof, Smalling, Young, Matic, McTominay, Herrera (Pogba 17), Mata (Martial 80), Alexis (Rashford 75), Lukaku.
Subs not used: Romero, Bailly, Darmian, Lingard.
Booked: Alexis

Old 22-02-2018, 12:05 PM   #26
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

MOURINHO REACTS TO SEVILLA STALEMATE

Jose Mourinho feels there’s everything to play for in the second leg after Manchester United’s stalemate against Sevilla in the UEFA Champions League on Wednesday night.

The Reds were held to a goalless draw in southern Spain in the last-16 first leg but were thankful to heroics from goalkeeper David De Gea in the first half to keep an important clean sheet.

It leaves the tie finely balanced heading into the return fixture at Old Trafford on Tuesday 13 March.

Read what the boss had to say in his post-match interview with BT Sport and in his post-match press conference…

ON THE RESULT AND PERFORMANCE
“I think the only moment where we felt relieved was in the last couple of minutes in the first half, when there were a couple of our mistakes in possession and they had a couple of good situations with two David great saves and that gave this fantastic stadium the emotion that normally they have for 90 minutes. Apart from that, I was never relieved. The game was even. The stats are what it is. Sometimes you have 15 shots, but 13 of them were what I call 'statistic shots', so I really feel that the result reflects what the game was. You ask me, ‘is it a good result?’. I say, it’s not good, it’s not bad. We have two legs to play and we have one match to decide everything at Old Trafford. For sure, Old Trafford misses knockout Champions League. Yes, last season we had Europa League knockout, which obviously is not the same. In previous years, I think we were out in the group phase, so I think Old Trafford is a big Champions League night we want to have.”

OLD TRAFFORD MISSES BIG EUROPEAN NIGHTS
“If we draw with goals in the second leg, we are out. If we win, we are through. It’s difficult. I believe that Old Trafford misses a big European night. We had the quarter-finals and semi-finals last year but the Europa League has a different meaning.”

POGBA GAVE US STABILITY
“I think Paul made a big effort to try to give the team what I ask the team. I started with Ander and Scott. I think a fantastic player like Banega is, he wasn’t, because he didn’t have the space to be the Banega that the world of football admires and Paul replaced Ander. He tried to bring to the game the same kind of qualities plus his security with the ball. Of course, he lost a couple of possessions, but he gave us also stability. We had a good percentage of possession for the way we play and the match away at home against a good team like Sevilla; we had a good percentage of the ball and that means control of the game. I think Paul had responsibilities on that and I am also happy with Matic. I think the three midfield players, they had good control and Paul was part of it.”

PRAISE FOR MCTOMINAY
“In the press conference, the questions were about Paul [Pogba] but the question should be about the kid. He was fantastic. He did everything well. He put pressure on Ever Banega and stopped him playing, he's their playmaker. I think Scott was brilliant. The midfield started really well and Paul made a big effort to go into the dynamic when he came on and he had a positive performance. He looked a senior player, he looked a player with great maturity, with tactical sense, with a sense of responsibility, good in possession, good in the pressing. I think Scott McTominay looked a man with dozens and dozens of matches in the Champions League, when this is only the second one.”

DE GEA ‘IS WHAT HE IS’
“I think the clean sheets are because of the team and because of David [De Gea]. But, we also kept a few clean sheets with [Sergio] Romero in goal, so I think the team even with a couple of mistakes, the team defended well and when we made the mistakes, obviously David was there. And that’s the reason why he is what he is.”

Old 22-02-2018, 12:11 PM   #27
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

OPINIONS: REACTION TO DRAW AT SEVILLA

ManUtd.com has gathered a selection of post-match quotes from the players and manager Jose Mourinho following Manchester United’s goalless draw against Sevilla on Wednesday night.

The UEFA Champions League last-16 tie is finely poised heading into the second leg at Old Trafford next month after the first-leg stalemate at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium.

Mourinho, David De Gea, Chris Smalling, Scott McTominay and Victor Lindelof all spoke to MUTV and BT Sport after the game and we have summarised their key points below.

Jose Mourinho: “I think the only moment where we felt relieved was in the last couple of minutes in the first half, when there were a couple of our mistakes in possession and they had a couple of good situations with two David great saves and that gave this fantastic stadium the emotion that normally they have for 90 minutes. Apart from that, I was never relieved. The game was even. The stats are what it is. Sometimes you have 15 shots, but 13 of them were what I call “statistic shots”, so I really feel that the result reflects what the game was. You ask me, ‘is it a good result?’. I say, it’s not good, it’s not bad. We have two legs to play and we have one match to decide everything at Old Trafford.”

Chris Smalling: “It opened up in the second half and obviously in the last five minutes of the first half, David made a couple of good saves but other than that they didn't really have many clear-cut chances and it's in our hands at home - you have to win at home to go through anyway. The atmosphere was very good here, you can tell it was emotional and we had to dig in at times. I think the game plan was executed as the manager wanted. I think they tired in the second half in the last 20 minutes when we applied pressure. It was very open in the second half but it's a result which means we're confident at home.”

David De Gea: “It was a good moment and a good save, of course, especially because of the moment in the game - the last minute of the first half. It was important we didn't concede a goal. We defended well. I think they had control of the game, but the result is open.”

Victor Lindelof: “Of course we wanted to score a goal. We didn't manage to do that tonight. Right now we have to rest a little bit and we can look at the game again to see where we could have done better. It's an important week for us - now we have to go back to Manchester, relax and recover because we have another important game [against Chelsea on Sunday]. It's going to be a tough game [in the second leg] but we'll be playing at home with our fans behind us and we're looking forward to that game.”

Scott McTominay: “Obviously nerves are natural, it’s how you deal with those nerves and once you go out there, you just forget about it. It’s a game of football on a pitch that you played on before, you just take from there and want to play your game. It’s a difficult place to come, Sevilla; the fans and all the players are going to be up for it when Manchester United are in town and it’s a difficult night. You have to concentrate and focus. I thought it was a good performance from the whole team, everybody played well and that’s the main thing going back to Old Trafford.”

View from the opposing dug-out –
Sevilla boss Vincenzo Montella: “We had to win, and because of this, we are disappointed for the fans that have been incredible tonight. It has been a great night that could have been even better, but it's all to play for now.”

View from Twitter – @ReginaldRosario: “Two positives tonight: McTominay and De Gea. McTominay held his own and didn’t look out of place. Had #MUFC ’s only shot on target as well. De Gea. Out of this world. The only reason we aren’t a goal behind heading into the second leg.”

Old 22-02-2018, 01:23 PM   #28
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Sevilla 0-0 Manchester United - PLAYER RATINGS: David de Gea produces world class display while Romelu Lukaku has night to forget

* Sevilla were held to a 0-0 draw with Manchester United on Wednesday night
* David de Gea was brilliant as United gained advantage in Champions League tie
* Romelu Lukaku barely found a man all night up front for Jose Mourinho's side
* The second leg of the last-16 tie takes place on March 13 at Old Trafford

David de Gea performed brilliantly to ensure Manchester United held Sevilla to a 0-0 draw on Wednesday night.

The goalkeeper's stunning game has given United a slender advantage going into the second-leg of their Champions League last-16 tie.

Sportsmail's JACK GAUGHAN has rated the performances from the players on both sides at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan on Wednesday night...

Manchester United (4-3-3)

David De Gea – 9

Even congratulated by Sevilla players after two fabulous reflex saves before half-time – the second genuine world class.

The Spanish goalkeeper produced a world-class reflex save just before half-time

Antonio Valencia – 5.5

Really struggled with the wily Joaquin Correa and unusually decided to back off too much.

Chris Smalling – 6.5

Does the basics well, won his headers and produced a couple of handy blocks. Could do more in possession.

Victor Lindelof – 6.5

One very hairy moment derived from miscommunication but acquitting himself fairly well against Sevilla's runners.

Ashley Young – 6

Industrious going forward and offered very little help going the other way because of United's set-up.

Ander Herrera – 6.5

The one man early on who was directing things before his night was cut short through injury.

Nemanja Matic – 7

His sloppiness on the ball should not overshadow some good work he did off it in breaking up play.

United right back Antonio Valencia struggled coming up against Sevilla's Joaquin Correa

Scott McTominay – 6

Didn't embarrass himself – never does – and that, at the moment, is all United can ask of the 21-year-old.

Juan Mata – 5.5

Not enough ingenuity from United's attacking players and Mata was as culpable as the rest.

Romelu Lukaku – 5

How anyone can become that isolated in a 4-3-3 is a mystery. Barely found a man all night.

Alexis Sanchez - 6

Dropped deeper and deeper to try and affect the game, leaving Lukaku to fend for himself.

Subs

Paul Pogba (for Herrera, 17) – 6

Grew into the game as it progressed. Hadn't looked himself before half-time.

Marcus Rashford (for Sanchez, 75) – 7

Made a positive impact on the match but wasn't given enough time.

Anthony Martial (for Mata, 80) - 7

Similarly to Rashford, looked up for this.

Manager: Jose Mourinho – 5

These are not bad players but United looked in a constant state of confusion.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5419579/Sevilla-0-0-Manchester-United-PLAYER-RATINGS.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 13
adi_Giggsy, Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, fredrian.seven, hery_dacunha211, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku, Zulfan