United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 14-08-2020, 10:08 AM   #51
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dean Henderson

Dean Henderson's future at Man United no closer to being resolved with England stopper left in limbo as he prepares to return from successful loan spell at Sheffield United

* Manchester United still haven't resolved the future of Dean Henderson
* Sportsmail understands United are likely to persist with David de Gea in goal
* Sheffield United are interested in re-signing Henderson for a third loan spell

Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson's future is no closer to being resolved with less than a month until the Premier League season kicks off.

Henderson's camp held talks with United two weeks ago but nothing has been decided about the England Under-21 international's situation.

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted he doesn't have room for three senior goalkeepers, and Sportsmail understands United are likely to stick with David de Gea and Sergio Romero while sending Henderson out on loan again.

The 23-year-old has spent the past two seasons at Sheffield United who want him back and are growing impatient, with the new campaign starting on September 12.

They have bid £15million for Bournemouth keeper Aaron Ramsdale but the club want closer to £25m.

Henderson is understood to be relaxed about the situation but determined to be first choice wherever he goes in a bid to become England No 1 at the European Champion-ships next summer.

Although he signed a £35,000-a-week contract a year ago, United may offer him improved terms to reflect his status as one of the best keepers in the Premier League and avoid a scenario in which he would return from another loan spell with only a year left on his current deal.

Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson is in limbo with his future still unresolved. Sportsmail understands that United are likely to stick with David de Gea in goal next season. Henderson excelled on loan at Sheffield United and could rejoin the Blades for another spell

The Old Trafford hierarchy are not averse to Henderson rejoining Sheffield United but would prefer to loan him to a foreign team instead of a Premier League rival.

Chelsea and Arsenal are the other top-flight clubs on the look-out for a new keeper but it is unlikely United would let Henderson join either. They are also keen for the youngster to play for a team with a similar style to theirs as they groom him to become De Gea's successor.

De Gea has again come under intense scrutiny over his performances recently but United know it would be difficult to offload their top earner - who signed a £375,000-a-week contract less than a year ago - or put the Spaniard on the bench.

United could keep Henderson to provide competition for De Gea but the younger man has made it clear he only wants to return as No 1 and not as back-up.

Winger Tahith Chong is likely to go on loan with the club discussing a move to Werder Bremen. Midfielder James Garner is also set for a loan with interest from Swansea, Cardiff and Bournemouth.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8625107/Dean-Henderson-left-limbo-Manchester-United-goalkeepers-future-no-closer-resolved.html
Old 20-08-2020, 07:57 AM   #52
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga potensi yang dimiliki Dean Henderson tidk disia-siakan United.
Jangan sampai nasibnya seperti Ben Foster, sempat digadang-gadang jadi pengganti VDS eeh akhirnya malah meninggalkan United
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2020, 10:19 AM   #53
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Those aren't back-up keeper wages! Dean Henderson signs a £120,000-per-week six-year contract to fight David de Gea for the Manchester United No 1 spot... and he's earning more than Liverpool's star stopper Alisson!

* Goalkeeper Dean Henderson has signed a new deal with Manchester United
* The 23-year-old stopper is ready to challenge David de Gea to be United's No 1
* Henderson, who excelled at Sheffield United, will earn up to £120,000-a-week
* Shot-stopper's contract will run until June 2025 with option for a further year

Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson has agreed his new six year contract worth up to £120,000-a-week.

The 23-year-old has been in training at Carrington ahead of his call-up to the England squad on Tuesday and United have taken the opportunity to accelerate talks over a new long-term deal.

They wanted to reward his progress after a stand-out season on loan at Sheffield United and tie him down to the club until June 2025 with the option for a further year.

Goalkeeper Dean Henderson has signed a new long-term contract with Manchester United

Henderson said: 'The pathway that I have been on for the past five years has been fantastic for my development and the invaluable loan period at Sheffield United has been part of that.

'The goalkeeping department at United is excellent; there are three top-level goalkeepers who have achieved so much in the game and I look forward to working with the group.

'The faith that the manager and the club have shown in me with this contract means a lot to me and will continue my progression as a goalkeeper.

Henderson, who will earn up to £120,000-a-week, is ready to challenge David de Gea at United. The 23-year-old's contract runs until the summer of 2025 with the option of a further year

'I’ll be giving everything to improve every day so that I can play as many games as possible for this great club.

'Now I am looking forward to joining up with the England squad and then preparing for the season ahead.'

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer would like Henderson to compete with David de Gea for the No 1 position but has still to discuss fully what opportunities he can afford to give the young goalkeeper.

Henderson wants to continue his career momentum and play regularly, so question marks remain around spending this coming season competing with de Gea, who is on £360,000-a-week, even though they will have the rigours of Champions League football to contend with.

Long-standing deputy Sergio Romero also wants to play more regularly and is open to moving on amid interest from other Premier League sides.

Indeed, United's embarrassment of riches in the goalkeeping department will drain on resources in terms of salaries.

They are already in the process of streamlining with Joel Pereira talking over a loan move to Huddersfield Town and Matej Kovar joining Swindon Town.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8667165/Dean-Henderson-pens-new-long-term-Manchester-United-contract-goalkeeper-challenge-Gea.html
Old 31-08-2020, 10:26 AM   #54
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'If I was him, I would make the same decision': Gareth Southgate backs Dean Henderson's choice to challenge David De Gea for the Manchester United No 1 shirt after signing new deal at Old Trafford

* Gareth Southgate has backed Dean Henderson's decision to leave Sheffield Utd
* Goalkeeper Henderson returned to Manchester United training earlier this week
* Henderson will be challenging David de Gea for the No 1 spot at Man United
* Southgate has included Henderson in his squad to face Iceland next weekend

Gareth Southgate has backed Dean Henderson's decision to leave Sheffield United and return to his parent club Manchester United to challenge David de Gea for the No 1 spot there even though it may initially mean he plays less.

The England manager, who included Henderson in his squad to face Iceland next weekend, says that the 23-year-old goalkeeper has picked the right time to step up to the challenge after a year on loan at Shrewsbury and two years on loan at Bramall Lane.

'I think it's an opportunity for him really,' said Southgate. 'Of course, he could take another season out and gain another year of Premier League experience but at his age as a goalkeeper you can't just think about the international situation.

England's Gareth Southgate has backed Dean Henderson's decision to leave Sheffield United. Southgate says he would have made the same call as Henderson to fight for his United spot

'You are building a career and here's an opportunity to challenge for the shirt at Manchester United if they are asking him to stay in the building.

'If I was him and I had the chance to push to be the Manchester United No 1, then I'd make the same decision he has. He's got the chance to train every day in front of the manager, to influence him and put David de Gea under pressure for his place.

'I think for his career it's a logical decision given the number of matches United will have next season.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8677531/Gareth-Southgate-backs-Dean-Hendersons-decision-stay-Manchester-United.html
Old 03-09-2020, 09:40 AM   #55
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It wouldn't be clever for me to sit around and not play football': Dean Henderson warns Manchester United he will LEAVE if he cannot oust David De Gea as No 1 after signing new £120,000-a-week deal

* Dean Henderson recently penned a new five-year contract at Manchester United
* He has moved back to United after shining at Sheffield United in Premier League
* Henderson is now eyeing the No 1 spot at Old Trafford ahead of David de Gea
* But the England shot-stopper has warned United he will leave if he is not No 1

Dean Henderson has warned Manchester United that he will look to leave if it's clear he will be No 2 goalkeeper to David de Gea.

The England keeper has set his sights on De Gea's role as United's first choice this season after recently signing a new five-year deal worth £120,000 a week.

Henderson said: 'Look, 100 per cent, the aim is for me to play football next season.

'I don't think I want to be not playing after last season, coming off a good season with momentum.'

Following that successful loan spell at Sheffield United last term, which culminated in a call-up to Gareth Southgate's England squad, Henderson's future has been the subject of scrutiny.

But his decision to sign the new deal at Old Trafford will see him start the new season with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side and battle it out with De Gea to become the club's No 1.

However, when asked whether he would seek another loan move if it became clear he would be No 2, Henderson responded: 'Yes. It wouldn't be clever for me to sit around and not play football, I don't think it would help any parties at all.

'You can get many things from training and obviously learn off someone like David and the other goalkeepers and coaches.

'But I don't think there's any substitute for game-time. I went out from Manchester United five years ago, started at Stockport, Grimsby, Shrewsbury and then Sheffield which shows how much I've learned, picking up experiences that happen in games because they're situations that you don't really get in training.

Dean Henderson recently put pen to paper on a new five-year contract at Manchester United. Henderson is currently on duty with England ahead of the start of the Nations League. Henderson is desperate to claim the No 1 spot at Old Trafford ahead of David de Gea

'I'm not going to improve just sitting on the bench. I need that game-time. I feel like a new signing at United. I haven't been in the building for five years. I've had a lot of time away.'

United's first game of the season is on September 19 when Crystal Palace visit.

Solskjaer's side will play three Premier League games before the transfer window shuts on October 5 — a period which is likely to prove crucial as Henderson, 23, weighs up his future.

For now, he has set his sights on overtaking De Gea.

He said: 'David de Gea has obviously been a great goalkeeper for many years. He's been phenomenal and that's something I aspire to be, to have a career like his at the club, so I'll be going back in first day of the pre-season working my socks off to get in that starting line-up because it's something I've always wanted.

'I'm so close now so I'm not going to give up, I'm going to put the pressure on. I respect David, he's been a phenomenal servant for the football club and one of the best in recent years. It's down to me. I know what challenges are going to be ahead. I'm well up for it.'

Henderson is also targeting becoming England's No 1. As revealed by Sportsmail on Wednesday, Jordan Pickford's position as Southgate's first choice is in doubt following an alarming dip in form.

Burnley's Nick Pope is the favourite to replace Pickford, but Henderson's emergence offers another genuine option should the coach decide to make a change.

But while Henderson agrees one of his ultimate goals is to become England No 1, he concedes that will not be possible if he is second-choice at United.

'I 100 per cent accept that (you can't be No 1 for England if you are No 2 at your club),' he added. 'I know what I've got to do. We're all challenging for the No 1 shirt and it's obviously something that I aspire to be.

'I'm working hard every day to be Gareth's No 1 but I know I've got to get past two very good keepers. I want to play for England and I want to play for Manchester United so I'm just going to keep working hard every single day.

'I'm sure one day I'll get to where I want to be. For me it's just train as hard as ever and then one day it's going to pay off.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8691239/Dean-Henderson-warns-Manchester-United-leave-doesnt-No-1.html
Old 04-09-2020, 06:31 AM   #56
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sudah saatnya Ole memberikan kesempatan dan kepercayaan lebih kepada Henderson musim ini karena suka tidak suka penampilan De Gea sudah mulai menurun dalam beberapa musim terakhir. Mungkin sistem rotasi bergantian dengan Henderson bisa menyegarkan De Gea sehingga bisa tampil prima lagi pada paruh kedua musim ini.
Old 23-09-2020, 05:03 AM   #57
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga menjadi awal yang baik bagi masa depannya di United

HENDERSON MAKES MANCHESTER UNITED DEBUT

Dean Henderson is fulfilling his childhhood dream by making his Manchester United debut tonight against Luton Town in the Carabao Cup.

After impressive loan spells at Sheffield United, the 23-year-old shot-stopper played against Aston Villa in our only pre-season friendly, before being named among the substitutes in the Premier League season opener against Crystal Palace.

Henderson, who arrived in Manchester from Carlisle United at the age of 14, had before this season been on the bench for United's first team on two occasions - in the Emirates FA Cup ties against Shrewsbury Town and Blackburn Rovers in 2016 and 2017 respectively.

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer spoke to MUTV ahead of our goalkeeper's first-team debut and acknowledged it's a special night for him.

“Definitely. He’s been waiting patiently for so long,” the manager told us. “Well, you cannot say patiently, because he is very driven. He has a great desire to play for United in goal and finally now he is getting his first competitive game for us.”

The Whitehaven man made 36 Premier League appearances for the Blades last season, missing only the two clashes with the Reds for which he was unavailable for as a loanee. He also started all 46 games for Chris Wilder's team in their promotion campaign from the Championship in 2018/19.

As for international recognition, Henderson was named in the England squad for the UEFA Nations League games against Iceland and Denmark earlier this month, although he is yet to make his senior debut for the Three Lions.

Other than his two spells at Sheffield United, Henderson has also been on loan at Stockport County, Grimsby and Shrewsbury. He becomes the 12th player from United's Academy to make his first-team debut since Solskjaer became manager.

www.manutd.com
Old 24-09-2020, 10:24 AM   #58
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'The future is in safe hands': Manchester United fans praise Dean Henderson for a vital stop at 1-0 in Carabao Cup win at Luton as the goalkeeper finally makes his Red Devils debut

* Manchester United fans have praised Dean Henderson after his first-team debut
* The goalkeeper made an impressive save when his side were 1-0 up at Luton
* United went on to win 3-0 to progress to the fourth round of the Carabao Cup

Manchester United fans have heaped praise on Dean Henderson after the goalkeeper made a vital save as his side led Luton 1-0 in the Carabao Cup.

The Premier League side went to win the third-round tie 3-0 but Henderson, who was making his United debut, prevented Nathan Jones' team getting back into the game in the 81st minute.

Henderson had little to do but sprung into action when called upon, making his first save of the evening to deny Tom Lockyer, who then saw his follow-up effort cleared off the line.

Dean Henderson made a vital save at 1-0 on his Manchester United debut against Luton

It was the goalkeeper's first save of the evening and fans praised his concentration levels

The shot-stopper is currently Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's No2 with David de Gea still the first choice 'keeper but the 23-year-old gave a good account of himself at Kenilworth Road.

And fans heaped praise on the England international, with one supporter claiming: 'The future is in safe hands.'

Another tweeted: 'Great performance Hendo! And great save!.. first of many hopefully mate.'

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side took the lead through a Juan Mata penalty in the first half before late goals from Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood ensured victory.

Henderson shared his joy at making his debut for the Red Devils, tweeting: 'I dreamt about this my whole life! Unbelievable feeling to make my debut for the club I love!! Clean sheet and a win to top it off!!!'

One fan replied to the 'keeper: 'Deano what concentration you had throughout that game, you had virtually nothing to do until the 81st minute only to pull off a top drawer save. Future is looking bright lad. Future England No1 and future Manchester United No1.'

Other supporters described the save as 'world class' and predicted it would be the 'first of many' for the youngster.

His manager was also full of praise for the 'keeper after the game. 'We have a 'keeper back there who’s done his job. It was a good workout. That’s the job our keeper sometimes have to do. They have to stay concentrated and David has done that for years.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8761951/Manchester-United-fans-praise-Dean-Henderson-vital-stop-1-0-Carabao-Cup-win-Luton.html
jangan2 di GW3 (GW2 bagi United) bisa2 Henderson nih yg diturunkan oleh Ole dan juga Bailly duet ama Maguire setelah penampilan buruk Lindelof
Old 26-09-2020, 12:18 AM   #59
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Kalau Ole mau berspekulasi dengan menjadikan Henderson sebagai kiper utama musim ini, siapa tahu hasil akhir musim ini berbuah manis dengan gelar juara. De Gea mungkin memang sudah mulai menurun meskipun masih bisa dibilang cukup baik hehe..
Old 02-10-2020, 05:29 AM   #60
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga kedepannya bisa lebih banyak mendapat kesempatan sebagai kiper utama United

Dean Henderson Terus Mantap
Afif Farhan - detikSport

Brighton - Dean Henderson kembali diturunkan dalam lanjutan Piala Liga Inggris. Dirinya kembali sukses menjaga 'kesucian' gawang Manchester United.

Lanjutan Carabao Cup alias Piala Liga Inggris pada Kamis (1/10/) dini hari WIB mempertemukan Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United. Setan Merah menang telak tiga gol tanpa balas.

Tiga gol Manchester United dibukukan oleh Scott McTominay jelang turun minum. Di paruh kedua, Juan Mata dan Paul Pogba menegaskan kemenangan MU.

Dean Henderson kembali dipercaya mengawal gawang Manchester United. Dirinya pun membayar kepercayaan manajer Ole Gunnar Solskjaer dengan tuntas.

Dean Henderson mampu mengamankan dua kali gawangnya dari dua shots on target Brighton. Satu penyelamatan gemilang dibuat di babak kedua.

Henderson mampu melakukan refleks cepat mengantisipasi sepakan Leandro Trossard dengan tangan kirinya. Badannya bak mati langkah, tapi tangan kirinya masih bisa bergerak untuk menepis bola.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer pun dibuat terpukau oleh penampilan Dean Henderson. Solskjaer memuji kiper berusia 23 tahun itu.

"Dean Henderson bikin penyelamatan gemilang. Dia suka untuk terus clean sheets," katanya seperti dilansir dari Mirror.

Di babak Piala Liga Inggris sebelumnya, Dean Henderson juga dipasang sebagai starter kala kontra Luton. Dia pun bikin beberapa penyelamatan gemilang di laga itu.

Makin ketat nih persaingan penjaga gawang di Manchester United. Kalau Henderson terus apik, bisa jadi suatu saat David De Gea tergeser.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 16
Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, chincarito, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, ivanzferdinand, NdeGue, penk22_, rio vander vidic, rohibur rizqi, Sigied Giggsy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku