United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 17-12-2009, 01:22 AM   #21
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Patrice Evra

Evra: We should have punished Wolves

PATRICE Evra is unhappy that United did not inflict even more damage on Wolves last night.

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy has faced huge criticism following his decision to make 10 changes at Old Trafford.

A 3-0 defeat has been viewed as suitable punishment for what the Premier League may yet decide is bringing the competitive integrity of the whole championship into question. But Evra does not think so.

With a goal difference gap to make up on Chelsea despite recent handsome wins at West Ham and Portsmouth, the France full-back feels United should have capitalised on their weakened opponents and registered their second five-goal haul of the campaign.

"I was not happy to only score three goals," said Evra.

"We respect Wolves but we should have done better.

"The goal difference is important and, in a game like that, we should have won by five or six."

Had Wayne Rooney snaffled a clear chance in the opening minutes, United might well have doubled their winning margin, which really would have increased the heat on McCarthy.

Instead, they had to settle for a three-timer for the sixth time in eight games, taking their overall Premier League tally for the season to 37.

Although that figure is still behind Chelsea and Arsenal, it is over halfway to last year's tally of 68, which Ferguson does not believe was good enough, especially as Cristiano Ronaldo was responsible for 18 of them.

It was a situation Ferguson demanded should be addressed and, so far, he is delighted with the response.

"Our scoring rate last season was good enough to win the title but it hardly blew anyone out of the water," said Ferguson.

"A few weeks ago I asked the players to be more decisive with their chances, especially in the early part of a match, instead of appearing to take the relaxed view that there will be another along in a minute.

"It seems they took my plea on board."

None more so than Antonio Valencia, whose six-goal haul is just one short of his tally in three seasons at Wigan.

The Ecuador winger has settled well into life at United. And, while any comparisons with Ronaldo would be totally unfair, he is starting to make an impact on a regular basis.

His latest effort was one of his best too, the 23-year-old reading Dimitar Berbatov's intentions as the Bulgarian launched an overhead kick into his path.

The crisp first-time finish that crashed into the roof of the net looked easy, but that was more to do with the ability of the man concerned.

"Antonio is improving," said Ferguson.

"When he came he was a quiet young man. Now he is expansive in his game and he is expressing himself.

"We like to see all young players develop when they come here. He is capable of scoring goals and we are pleased with that."

NME
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 10:15 PM   #22
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Evra : I'm Ready To Face Becks
-thesun.co.uk-

PATRICE EVRA admits he cannot wait to try shackle David Beckham in the Champions League.

The draw for the knockout stages pitted Beckham's old club Manchester United against AC Milan, who he joins on loan in January.

And Beckham should get the chance to face Alex Ferguson's men during his spell in Italy.

United left-back Evra said: "I am very happy for David Beckham.

"He did a lot of great things for Manchester United and I want to say to him "welcome home".

"I have met him. He is a gentleman. He is a good person and a good professional. This is why Milan wanted him to go back there.

"I like that type of player. He is still one of the best right-footed players in the world.

"But I hope he plays badly and I intend to make sure he doesn't do very well."

Evra knows there will be plenty of hype around Beckham ahead of the big match.

And he is unsure to whether it will affect the England star's performance.

Evra added: "Who can say whether it will help or not the fact that all the focus will be on him.

"After all, when we played against Barcelona it was all Messi v Ronaldo. For us it is normal. The pressure is normal.

"I am more interested in playing against AC Milan than David Beckham.

"What I do know is that our confidence is high. For us, the target every year is to reach the final, and from there to win it."
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2009, 10:51 PM   #23
Ayunda
academy
-

Ayunda Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivemein View Post
Evra : I'm Ready To Face Becks
-thesun.co.uk-

PATRICE EVRA admits he cannot wait to try shackle David Beckham in the Champions League.

The draw for the knockout stages pitted Beckham's old club Manchester United against AC Milan, who he joins on loan in January.

And Beckham should get the chance to face Alex Ferguson's men during his spell in Italy.

United left-back Evra said: "I am very happy for David Beckham.

"He did a lot of great things for Manchester United and I want to say to him "welcome home".

"I have met him. He is a gentleman. He is a good person and a good professional. This is why Milan wanted him to go back there.

"I like that type of player. He is still one of the best right-footed players in the world.

"But I hope he plays badly and I intend to make sure he doesn't do very well."

Evra knows there will be plenty of hype around Beckham ahead of the big match.

And he is unsure to whether it will affect the England star's performance.

Evra added: "Who can say whether it will help or not the fact that all the focus will be on him.

"After all, when we played against Barcelona it was all Messi v Ronaldo. For us it is normal. The pressure is normal.

"I am more interested in playing against AC Milan than David Beckham.

"What I do know is that our confidence is high. For us, the target every year is to reach the final, and from there to win it."

Right! I'm sure United can reach the UCL final again this season. Amen... Glory2 !!!
Ayunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2009, 02:14 AM   #24
Tomtom
first team
Apaan sih ini..?

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tomtom has a spectacular aura aboutTomtom has a spectacular aura about

gw demen nih optimis nya evra....
permainan paling stabil dari semua back yang ada di United....
semoga bisa menjadi kenyataan....go to the final...and win the thropy.....Amin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"He's gonna die, He's gonna die, Malcolm Glazer's gonna die, How we kill him I don't know, Cut him up from head to toe, All I know is Glazer's gonna die"
Tomtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #25
pweechevalier
first team
-

pweechevalier has a spectacular aura aboutpweechevalier has a spectacular aura about

Rabu, 23/12/2009 16:01 WIB
Jelang Liga Inggris
Evra Bidik Angka Penuh di Periode Sibuk
Kris Fathoni W - detiksport

Reuters, Manchester - Laju Manchester United belakangan kurang mengesankan. Maka Patrice Evra pun minta 'Setan Merah' harus menyapu bersih sisa poin di tahun 2009 dalam usaha mempertahankan gelar.

Dari sembilan poin yang dapat diraih dari tiga laga terakhir di Liga Primer, MU hanya mampu mendulang tiga poin saja. Itu didapat berkat kemenangan 3-0 atas Wolves.

Di dua partai lain, MU justru harus bertekuk lutut. Setelah ditekuk Aston Villa 0-1 akhir pekan lalu MU juga digasak Fulham tiga gol tanpa balas, membuat mereka kini ketinggalan empat angka dari Chelsea yang tengah memuncaki klasemen.

Dengan kenyataan itu, Evra yang mengawal lini belakang MU pun tak mau timnya terpeleset lagi. Dua laga sisa tahun 2009 yang menanti di depan, dimulai dari Hull City pada akhir pekan kemudian Wigan di pertengahan pekan, harus mampu dimenangi sebagai modal untuk tahun 2010.

"Ini waktu krusial. Kami kalah dari Aston Villa dan Fulham, tapi bidikan kami adalah memenangi setiap pertandingan dari sekarang. Kami selalu tampil bagus dalam periode (sibuk) ini dan sekarang kami butuh kemenangan lebih dari kapan pun," seru Evra di Sky Sports.

Tekad meraih kemenangan tersebut boleh jadi tak bakal mudah diraih MU yang masih dibelit permasalahan di lini belakang. Dalam beberapa pertandingan terakhir, hanya Evra-lah bek senior yang mengisi kuartet pertahanan MU.

"Aku mencoba memberikan pengalamanku di belakang dan memastikan kami terus berkomunikasi. Ini tidak mudah tapi kami punya skuad tangguh dan Anda harus mampu bermain di posisi mana pun untuk memenangi titel," tandas Evra. (krs/roz)
pweechevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 11:41 AM   #26
hendiplast
captain

hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Evra: Trofi Premier League Hanya Milik MU

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Defender Manchester United (MU), Patrice Evra, menilai, meski tim dilanda badai cedera, bukan halangan untuk merebut gelar juara musim Liga Inggris musim ini.

"Kami pasti akan duduk di puncak klasemen tanpa masalah," tegasnya.

Pada musim ini, "Setan Merah" harus kehilangan beberapa pemain inti karena terlilit cedera. MU kehilangan sembilan pemain di antaranya, Jonny Evans, Wes Brown, Nemanja Vidic, dan palang pintu andalannya Rio Ferdinand.

Meski begitu, absennya beberapa pemain tersebut tak menjadi momok bagi pasukan Sir Alex Ferguson. MU tak goyah. Sebaliknya, mereka cukup tampil konsisten. Hingga pekan ke-21, "Setan Merah" kokoh berada di peringkat kedua dengan poin 44 atau terpaut satu angka dari pemuncak klasemen, Chelsea.

Berdasarkan hal itu, Evra melihat timnya sangat memiliki kekuatan luar biasa. Ia yakin, MU dapat menggeser Chelsea hingga akhirnya dapat mempertahankan gelar Premier League musim ini.

"Aku yakin kami akan memenangkan liga tahun ini. Katakan padaku adakah tim lain yang kehilangan sembilan pemain namun hanya selisih satu angka dari pemuncak klasemen?" pungkasnya. (SUN)
Old 16-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #27
hendiplast
captain

Evra: I fear no-one

United failed to grab top spot at the weekend when they were held at Birmingham, since when the Old Trafford outfit have been submerged in a mountain of criticism about their debt and ability to pay it off.

It has all contributed to a feeling the Reds are bound to lose their grip on the Premier League title in May.

Yet Evra disagrees with that stance.

The France full-back is adamant no other side could have coped with having nine defenders out at one time, as was the case with United last month.

And he is confident he will once again end up as a champion.

"I am sure we will win the league this year," he said.

"Tell me another team that would have nine defenders injured like that and still only be one point away from the leaders.

Problems

"Chelsea and Arsenal do have a game in hand but no-one else could do so well.

"We would definitely be well ahead at the top of the table without these problems."

Given the negativity of the past few days, it was probably just as well United spent the last few days in Qatar.

Ferguson set up the visit mainly as a warm weather training expedition.

There was also plenty of time for chat though.

"It was a chance to make sure everyone understands we must not throw the league away," said Evra.

"We talked a lot about tactics and what we needed to achieve until the end of the season. It is a chance to write the story.

"A lot of people talk about Manchester United's attack but if you look back at our last three titles, the real strength is the defence.

"The performance in Barcelona two years ago was the best performance of the entire team. When we are a unit like that, it is difficult to beat Manchester United.

"People say we are not going to win the title and we have dropped too many points. But I am proud and happy where we are.

"I fear no-one. I only fear Manchester United."

NME
Old 16-01-2010, 08:12 PM   #28
dancoloveunited
first team
United till I die

dancoloveunited is a jewel in the roughdancoloveunited is a jewel in the roughdancoloveunited is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendiplast View Post

"I fear no-one. I only fear Manchester United."
gw demen banget dah sama si Evra... permainannya konsisten, dan nyaris tanpa cela... left back terbaik setelah Irwin, IMO... cinta mati ama United lagi... I love you Patrice!!!
dancoloveunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 01:30 PM   #29
hendiplast
captain

Tevez Berseragam City, Evra Terluka
Narayana Mahendra Prastya - detiksport

Manchester - Bagi Manchester United, Carlos Tevez kini adalah musuh berat. Bek Patrice Evra mengaku terluka saat Carlitos memutuskan memperkuat Manchester City. Meski begitu Evra masih mengenang kontribusi Tevez selama di MU.

Akhir musim lalu, Tevez sempat bersitegang dengan MU soal masalah kontrak. Tidak terjadi kesepakatan, pemain asal Argentina itu selanjutnya menyeberang ke klub tetangga Manchester City.

Baru-baru ini Tevez kembali terlibat "perang" dengan klub lamanya. Selebrasi golnya ke gawang MU di leg pertama semifinal Piala Carling dinilai mencibir sang mantan.

Pemain The Red Devils Gary Neville bisa jadi geram, dan mengacungkan jari tengahnya kepada Carlitos sebagai respon atas selebrasi itu.

Dalam perkembangan selanjutnya, Tevez mengatakan bahwa selebrasi itu merupakan luapan emosinya akibat dirinya merasa tidak dihargai oleh kubu Old Trafford.

Apa pun alasan Tevez, bisa pemain yang pernah menjadi idola suporter MU di tahun 2007 hingga 2009 itu, kini menjadi musuh utama.

Meski begitu tidak semua kubu Setan Merah membenci Tevez. Bek MU Patrice Evra masih mengenang masa-masa di mana Carlitos masih satu tim dengannya.

"Melihat Carlos dalam seragam City, saya merasa sakit," tukas Evra seperti dilansir dari Mirror Football.

"Hal itu juga tak mudah bagi Carlos, sebab dia mencintai MU. Ada MU di hati Carlos," lanjutnya.

Meski begitu Evra sadar bahwa Tevez sudah pergi dari Old Trafford. "Ia memiliki semangat dan mental yang bagus. Ia bermain baik dan mencetak banyak gol. Dia adalah seorang pemenang," tambah pemain asal Prancis itu.

"Di MU dia bermain baik. Kini dia menunjukkan hal yang sama di City," pungkas pemain berposisi bek kiri itu.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #30
B4YU
first team
-

B4YU has a spectacular aura aboutB4YU has a spectacular aura about

Evra on Fergie’s hairdryer, the captain’s armband and the loss of Ronaldo

Manchester united left back Patrice Evra believes the down to Earth attitude amongst players on the training ground ensure they don’t get carried away with the success of the last 3 seasons.

“Manchester United is a factory workers’ club. You have to respect that culture.

“It’s a club where we work hard. They will not congratulate you after each win. Sir Alex frequently says ‘Well done my son’ and that says it all.

“For them it’s normal when you play a good game.

“It’s normal to win the championship. It’s Manchester United.

“We don’t have the right to make mistakes.”

Evra admits that sometimes mistakes are made, but Sir Alex is quick to correct them with his famous ‘hairdryer’.

“I do what I have to on the pitch. I’m not like Ferguson’s son. But as soon as I’m not good, Ferguson will give me the ‘hairdryer’.

“That he gave me the captain’s armband is enormous.

“I am truly very proud to wear it. I didn’t want to let him down.”

He also admitted that the team do miss Cristiano Ronaldo and mercenary Carlos Tevez, but the rest of the team have stepped up to compensate for the loss.

“We miss Cristiano and Tevez but the real star at United is the team. With Cristiano we relied on him in certain games.

“Today we need to do a bit more each of us to to create danger for our opponents.”

Code:
http://www.strettyender.com/evra-fergies-hairdryer-captains-armband-loss-ronaldo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
B4YU is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 145
Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adhe united macz, AdhiX, ailverson, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Anto MJ, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, Cewek Minus, chest, d10neladitya, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hilman01, HRHMU86, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, iqbal, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, lauraniza, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, mousetrap, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Noe26, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, piko, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizluq, Robby Utd, robby7beckham, ronysnaja, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Stevenson Meyki, Syarifeghy, Tevan, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vhio, wahyou91, waynehanks, whoami, william metta, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]