United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 30-03-2017, 09:55 AM   #51
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Samuel Luke "Sam" Johnstone

REDS KEEPER JOHNSTONE REPAYS BRUCE'S FAITH

Sam Johnstone feels he has adapted to regular first-team football with Aston Villa and is thoroughly enjoying his spell on loan from Manchester United.

Villa manager Steve Bruce has been rewarded for his faith in the 24-year-old goalkeeper with a run of five clean sheets in the last six games ahead of the weekend encounter with another of the ex-United skipper's former clubs, Norwich City.

Johnstone, an FA Youth Cup winner with the Reds in 2011, has the stage he has been craving to show off his talents between the posts and is getting better and better with each passing match.

"I’ve had loan spells at other places," he told ManUtd.com. "But the size of this club (Villa) tops it off by a mile. That’s what you want as a player – to push yourself and play for the bigger clubs, in front of larger crowds, with bigger expectations. It can only serve you well.

"The club is massive. It is a Premier League club. They need to be back up there and, hopefully, I can help them do that. So it’s good and I’m enjoying it. It’s a massive club and walking out at Villa Park on a Saturday in front of 35,000 people, it’s crazy, and something I’ve been wanting to do for the first half of the season. I then got the chance in January to go and do it and I hope we can keep winning until the end of the season.

"Obviously, January was difficult as there were a lot of changes at Villa and I was one of them. But I’m happy to be out playing football, playing every Saturday-Tuesday and things have turned around for us in recent weeks so I’m really enjoying it.

"It was a tough start but I hadn’t played a first-team game for a year and it took a while to get going. Hopefully everyone can see what I can do now and I hope it carries on until the end of the season with my team-mates. I’m happy with the clean sheets, it’s a bonus, but we’re winning and that’s good."

Johnstone made a high-profile debut for Villa in the Emirates FA Cup against Tottenham at White Hart Lane and explained how it takes time for a new goalkeeper to get used to new surroundings.

"I only went to Villa on the Wednesday or Thursday and I was asked if I wanted to play or if it was too early," he said. "But, no, I wanted to play and I told the staff at Villa I wanted to play. I was buzzing. I was excited and wanted it to happen straight away. The game against Tottenham was a good experience. I felt I did well but I was gutted about losing.

"I think it's easy to underestimate how different it is. I was training at Manchester United but, you know, there is nothing like competitive game time. It’s all about getting your timing back, the surroundings, the pressure of having to win the game, your distances, working with new defenders and lots of stuff that people don’t see. We worked through it and, like you said, the clean sheets and the saves are coming, as is the team performance. The new lads have all settled in and everyone can now see how good the team is."

Bruce's backing has been crucial in building the United Academy graduate's confidence and another former Red, ex-goalkeeper Gary Walsh, is also providing assistance on a daily basis.

"Obviously, having him [Bruce] as a manager, he was at United and has managed for a long time, so he understands everything," added Johnstone. "I am glad he was patient with me and, hopefully, I’m repaying him back with the performances, clean sheets and wins.

"Gary's the goalkeeper coach and it’s the first time I’ve worked with him or come across him. I’m really enjoying my time working with him and the other keepers. Like the manager, he has played for Manchester United and knows what it is all about. That experience is something he can help me with and it’s obviously a positive for all of us. He is calm and knows what he is doing."

While Bruce and Walsh are well known to fans of United in the early 1990s, Johnstone has linked up with a couple of men with more recent Reds connections.

"Chessie [former United Reserves defender James Chester] is captain," said Sam. "He’s a little bit older than me but I knew him from when I was younger at United so it’s good to see him again. Ritchie De Laet is there too but he’s injured at the moment. So there are a couple of familiar faces.

"It does help when you know someone there before you go. There were a few players I knew anyway and it helped but, to be honest, there's a good group of players and staff around the training ground. It does help massively to settle you in straight away so you feel at home."

Villa are up to 12th in the Championship table after flirting with the relegation zone earlier in the year. Although it would take some charge up the standings to reach the play-offs, Johnstone is not ruling anything out.

"It would take some doing," he said. "But you never know in this league. Anyone can beat anyone. In January, we were on top for most of the games but just couldn’t get the results. Things are swinging our way now and we’re getting the results as well as the performances. Hopefully, we can carry it on in the last eight games and keep pushing to maybe just sneak into the play-offs at the last minute and take it from there. Fingers crossed, because that would be great for us and the fans."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 09:31 PM   #52
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

UNITED'S GOALKEEPING BROTHERS KICKING ON

Manchester United’s goalkeeping brothers Max and Sam Johnstone are hoping for a positive end to the season on a personal note as they both make progress with their careers.

Despite not making a competitive appearance for the Reds, Sam is well known to the club's fans as a member of the first-team squad for several seasons and the goalkeeper for the 2011 FA Youth Cup-winning side. The 24-year-old, who has seen some senior action on United's pre-season tours, joined Aston Villa on loan in January and has been in excellent form for Steve Bruce's men in the Championship, keeping his eighth clean sheet in 12 games as the Villans beat Birmingham City 1-0 in Sunday's Midlands derby.

Sam's younger brother Max, 18, only arrived at United last summer but has been in the Under-18 and Reserves squads and made the recent trip to Texas with the Dallas Cup squad, making a fine late penalty save to earn a draw in the friendly with Eintracht Frankfurt.

"It’s all been great," Max told ManUtd.com while in the United States. "I have been learning each day from everybody at the training ground and I feel that’s what it is all about at my age. The goalkeeping coaches Alan Fettis and Wolfie [Kevin Wolfe] have helped me enormously since I came into the club. I’ve never felt better, working under them, and I know they will help me to keep improving.

"I think it is all about learning. You have to work hard at a club like this and try to improve any aspects of your game that you can. We all want to win games but a lot of us lads feel that our development is the most important thing."

It goes without saying that Sam, six years his senior, has been a major influence on Max’s career and is always there to offer advice.

"He has been a massive help," explained Max. "He told me to enjoy it, to learn from it. He came over here to Dallas in 2012 and got to the final.

"He has been a huge influence on my career, he has already been there on my path ahead so he knows the way to go. How he handles himself is something I watch and hopefully can take into my own game."

Sam, who had his younger brother staying with him when Max was settling into the early days of life at United, is naturally proud of the progress he has made this season.

"Max is enjoying it,” Sam told ManUtd.com. “I think, at first, it was an eye opener for him, coming to Manchester United, but he got his head down and he works hard with the Under-18s and the Reserves and the goalkeeping coaches.

“He’s improving and we’ll see what happens with him. Hopefully, he can stay and keep learning from the coaches and the players. He loves it.

"He lives in my old digs (lodgings) now... he lived with me at my place for a bit, until I kicked him out! But I always check up on him and make sure he’s behaving himself!”

Both of the Johnstones - the latest set of brothers to be at United at the same time, following the Keanes, Da Silvas, Nevilles and Greenhoffs among others - will be determined to end 2016/17 on a real high.

www.manutd.com
Old 14-06-2017, 01:45 PM   #53
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Sunderland eye Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone as replacement for Jordan Pickford

* Sunderland are eyeing up Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone
* The Blacks Cat are looking for a replacement for the in-demand Jordan Pickford
* Johnstone will be allowed to leave Old Tarfford but United will ask for £5million

Sunderland are keen on Manchester United's Sam Johnstone as they weigh up replacements for Jordan Pickford.

Johnstone has been told he can leave Old Trafford, with United looking for around £5million for the 24-year-old.

Johnstone was on loan at Aston Villa last season and they are keen to re-sign him, while Watford, Leicester City, Leeds United and Bristol City have also shown an interest.

Sunderland are eyeing up Manchester United's Sam Johnstone to replace Jordan Pickford

Sunderland look set to be left without a first-choice stopper after Everton moved closer to signing their young prodigy Pickford.

The clubs are still negotiating the finer details of the deal for the 23-year-old but it is expected to be concluded this week prior to Pickford returning from England Under 21 duty in Poland.

Sportsmail revealed last month that Sunderland valued Pickford at £30m and talks have been ongoing to structure a fee, including a number of add-ons, to suit both parties.

The final transfer fee for Pickford is expected to be around £18.5m, plus another £11.5m in additional payments.

Pickford is set to become the most expensive British goalkeeper in history if he joins the Toffees.

He first made his debut for the Black Cats against Arsenal in the FA Cup in January 2016 and was afforded a prolonged spell in the first team at the start of last season following an injury to first-choice goalkeeper Vito Mannone.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4600828/Sunderland-eye-Manchester-United-goalkeeper-Sam-Johnstone.html
Old 14-06-2017, 01:52 PM   #54
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Gapapa ke sunderland.
Biar Johnstone banyak pengalaman dan siapa suatu waktu jadi kiper hebat.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 04:20 PM   #55
Andi Istiabudi
manager

JOHNSTONE TO SPEND SEASON AT VILLA

Manchester United keeper Sam Johnstone has sealed a season-long loan switch to Aston Villa.

The 24-year-old finished last term with Steve Bruce's side and performed well for the Midlanders in the Championship during his 22 appearances.

Despite reported rival interest in his services, Bruce has managed to finalise a move in time for rest of the club's pre-season campaign.

"I am delighted to be back," Johnstone told Villa's official website. "I really enjoyed my last spell here – it’s a great club with top players and passionate fans.

"I can’t wait to get started now. I believe it can be a special season for all of us and I will be working hard each and every day to produce the kind of performances that will help us achieve what we’re aiming for."

Johnstone, who won the FA Youth Cup in 2011, will get the opportunity to line up behind another of Villa's major recruits this summer in former England captain John Terry.

www.manutd.com
Old 15-07-2017, 09:02 PM   #56
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Kasian dipinjemin terus, harusnya dijual saja sih karena saingan terdekat jelas2 ada Pereira yang lebih dipilih Mou jadi kiper ketiga..
Old 15-07-2017, 10:27 PM   #57
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

good luck sam
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 09:11 AM   #58
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone happy to sign for Aston Villa permanently if they win promotion

* Goalkeeper Sam Johnstone has been a key player for Aston Villa this season
* The 25-year-old is on loan from Manchester United and valued at around £5m
* He is keen to keep playing first-team football and a permenant switch is likely

Sam Johnstone is prepared to sign permanently for Aston Villa should Steve Bruce's side secure promotion to the Premier League.

The goalkeeper, on loan from Manchester United, produced a stirring display to keep a clean sheet in the victory over Cardiff and will be a priority transfer for Villa in the summer.

United triggered a year extension to Johnstone's contract two months ago to ensure he was not a free agent once this season ends and Villa may have to pay £5million to secure his services.

Sam Johnstone, 25, is prepared to sign permanently for Aston Villa if they go up this season

Villa's 1-0 win over Cardiff came courtesy of a superb volley by Jack Grealish but owed much to a string of saves from Johnstone and promotion automatically or via the play-offs is on the agenda for Bruce.

Johnstone, 25, said a permanent move was the next step, adding: 'I want to play every week. At Man United you are probably not going to play every week.

'I only have a year left on my contract. I am just enjoying my time here. I'm concentrating on Villa at the moment.

'It's just a case of waiting, hopefully get Villa promoted and then sit down in the summer - hopefully after a few holidays - and see where I'm at. I want to carry on playing football.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5605689/Manchester-United-goalkeeper-Sam-Johnstone-happy-sign-Aston-Villa-permanently.html
sama kayak Perreira, mending Sam dilepas aja u/ masa depan sang pemain. selama De Gea fit (dan kalo gak pindah ke Madrid) mah aman lah gawang United
Old 02-07-2018, 09:52 AM   #59
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

West Brom want Sam Johnstone to replace Ben Foster as Manchester United demand £5m for goalkeeper

* Watford are looking to take Ben Foster away from West Brom this summer
* The Baggies want Manchester United's Sam Johnstone to replace Foster
* United have demanded £5m for Johnstone who is in the last year of his contract

Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone is being lined up by West Bromwich Albion to replace Ben Foster.

The 25-year-old spent last season on loan at Aston Villa but their financial predicament has opened the door for Midlands rivals Albion who have made contact with United.

The Old Trafford club want around £5million for Johnstone as he is in the last year of his contract and has no plans to renew.

Sam Johnstone spent last season on loan at Aston Villa and is wanted by their rivals West Brom. The Baggies are set to part ways with Ben Foster and could make a move for Johnstone

Albion have held further talks with Watford who have offered to improve their initial £1million bid for 35-year-old Foster and his departure will pave the way for Johnstone to arrive as the club's new No 1.

Watford expect Costel Pantilimon to join Nottingham Forest and have also inquired about taking Fraser Forster on loan from Southampton.

Southampton are in talks with Manchester City to sign Angus Gunn.

Meanwhile, Mark Hughes is also hoping to add Barcelona defender Marlon Santos and is keen on Liverpool's Danny Ings.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5907311/West-Brom-want-Sam-Johnstone-replace-Ben-Foster-Manchester-United-demand-5m-goalkeeper.html
Old 04-07-2018, 11:40 PM   #60
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Johnstone pergi maka kini datanglah Lee Grant

TRANSFER NEWS: JOHNSTONE JOINS WEST BROM

Sam Johnstone has completed a transfer from Manchester United to Championship club West Bromwich Albion.

Baggies manager Darren Moore, who secured a shock win at Old Trafford last April, has made the talented Reds goalkeeper his first signing of the summer on a four-year contract at The Hawthorns.

Johnstone has always been a popular figure at the Aon Training Complex following his rise through the age groups, particularly after his role in the Academy’s celebrated FA Youth Cup success of 2011, although a first-team appearance sadly never materialised for the talented 25-year-old stopper.

One of the reasons behind Sam’s senior omission was his eagerness to gain experience as part of the loan system, which led to him enjoying temporary spells at Football League clubs Oldham Athletic, Scunthorpe United, Walsall, Yeovil Town, Doncaster Rovers and, most recently, Aston Villa.

It was at Villa Park where Johnstone impressed the most, making 22 appearances in 2016/17 before playing another 48 matches under the management of ex-United defender Steve Bruce in 2017/18, notably keeping 20 clean sheets as the West Midlands side reached the Championship play-off final.

'IT'S A SAD DAY FOR ME TO LEAVE UNITED'

Johnstone is naturally looking forward to his new challenge but also sad to be departing United, with whom he has been associated for the past 15 years.

“I’ve grown up at United and had the most amazing time, it’s the best club to learn when you are a young player and prepare you for the future,” Sam told ManUtd.com. “I have been here since I was 10 years old so it’s a sad day for me to leave permanently.

”The last few seasons I have been playing week in/week out on loan so I felt it was the right time to settle down and I can’t wait to do this at West Bromwich Albion. Thank you to everybody for the support and I wish United the best luck in the upcoming seasons.“

Following his transfer to West Brom, Johnstone is determined to achieve further success in the Championship and hopefully play a part in the club’s return to the Premier League.

Everybody at Manchester United wishes Sam well for the future.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 51
Aba_MaczUnited, aGhaa, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Blacklist7, cie_1, dery pramudito, dudut, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, iamsetia, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, Johnny Depp, kingherooney, Mahesa_Jenar, Merahponod90, MUFC1878, NdeGue, Nickz09, oldark, penk22_, Rean, Redsbusby, Regasiqbal, rio vander vidic, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, unreal, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, wira_ozora, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku