United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News

Old 14-11-2019, 08:26 AM   #151
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manchester United Women's Team

Manchester United Women boss Casey Stoney apologises for suggesting USA star Jaelene Hinkle has 'schizophrenia' over her religious beliefs around homosexuality

* Casey Stoney joked Jaelene Hinkle has schizophrenia on Tuesday night
* Stoney could be heard making the suggestion during England's 3-2 win
* Hinkle withdrew from USA's squad as she did not want to wear a LGBT shirt

Manchester United Women's boss Casey Stoney has apologised for suggesting USA's Jaelene Hinkle has 'schizophrenia' due to her religious beliefs around homosexuality.

Stoney, who came out as gay in 2014 during her time as England captain, appeared to hit out at Hinkle after she pulled out of USA's squad after she refused to wear a shirt celebrating LGBT Pride Month in June 2017.

Stoney discussed her decision while commentating alongside Robyn Cowen - and it could be heard on the Football Association's Player in the background of an interview with a Czech footballer.

Casey Stoney has apologised to USA's Jaelene Hinkle for suggesting she had 'schizophrenia'. Hinkle (left) pulled out of a USA squad as she refused to wear a shirt celebrating LGBT

Cowen said: 'She was, like, "I asked God and he said you must turn it down because of her beliefs". I'm, like, you're nuts.'

Stoney responds: 'F*****g hell. Of course he did. Mate. That's called schizophrenia. God told me to do it. Course he did.'

Cowen then adds: 'That's the start of something very disturbing,' before Stoney says: 'Voices in your head's never a good thing, love. How do people get like that?''

Stoney, speaking to The Telegraph, apologised for her comments: 'At half-time, a private conversation of mine was inadvertently broadcast.

'I acknowledge that comments made during this conversation were totally wrong and have caused offence – for this I am deeply sorry. I respect everyone’s views and reject all forms of discrimination.'

A Manchester United spokesperson added: 'Casey has apologised for her comments last night [on Tuesday night].

'As a club committed to equality and diversity Manchester United recognises that Casey's comments were not acceptable and we will be making this clear to her.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7681981/Casey-Stoney-apologises-suggesting-USA-star-Jaelene-Hinkle-schizophrenia.html
Old 16-12-2019, 08:56 AM   #152
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United Women close in on securing teenage forward Lauren James to new three-year contract

* Lauren James has been tipped to become the world's best by Casey Stoney
* Lauren is the younger sister of Chelsea defender Reece James
* Europe's elite clubs have been monitoring the situation with James and United
* James has scored seven goals in 12 games so far this season for United

Manchester United Women are close to securing highly-rated teenager Lauren James to a three-year contract.

The 18-year-old forward, who is the younger sister of Chelsea defender Reece James, has been tipped to become the best player in the world by her manager Casey Stoney.

Indeed, James is so well regarded globally she has been snapped up by RocNation, the agency founded by music mogul Jay Z, who are also looking after the commercial interest of players such as Romelu Lukaku and Kevin de Bruyne.

Manchester United Women are close to securing Lauren James to a three-year contract. James has been tipped to become the best player in the world by her manager Casey Stoney

A number of Europe's elite clubs have been monitoring developments between James and United but the England U19 international has decided to commit her immediate future to the club that is currently fourth in the Women's Super League.

United manager Stoney, who won 130 England caps, said earlier this year: 'I think if you speak to anyone who has been around Lauren, trained with her and worked with her, they know how good she is. I genuinely believe she can become the best player in the world and one of the best players in the world for a long time.'

James has scored seven goals in 12 games and hopes to add to her tally when United face Birmingham City Women on Sunday.

United hope to be in a position to announce the contract this week.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7792683/Manchester-United-Women-close-securing-teenage-forward-Lauren-James-new-three-year-contract.html
Old 17-12-2019, 08:54 AM   #153
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United Women forward Lauren James signs first professional contract

* Lauren James has signed her first professional contract with Manchester United
* England Under-19 international James has put pen to paper on a three-year deal
* The 18-year-old forward is the younger sister of Chelsea defender Reece James
* Europe's elite clubs have been monitoring the situation with James and United

Manchester United Women forward Lauren James has signed her first professional contract with the club.

As first reported by Sportsmail, James has signed a three-year deal.

The 18-year-old is the younger sister of Chelsea defender Reece James and has been tipped to become the best player in the world by her manager Casey Stoney.

The England Under-19 international joined United when the team was formed in July 2018. She has made 39 appearances and scored 24 goals in all competitions for the club.

Upon signing her new deal, James said: 'I'm really happy to have signed a professional contract at United; it's a really proud moment for me and my family.

'The club has big ambitions and I'm excited to be a part of that. I'm still young and learning all the time under Casey and the coaching staff and I hope I can continue my development here for years to come.'

Manchester United Women forward Lauren James has signed her first professional contract. James has been tipped to become the best player in the world by her manager Casey Stoney

United manager Stoney was full of praise for James. She said: 'Lauren is an exceptional talent; she is one of the most technically gifted players I have worked with.

'It's great to see her sign her first professional contract at this club and I have no doubt that if she continues to work hard she will have a bright future ahead of her.'

James has been snapped up by RocNation, the agency founded by music mogul Jay Z, who are also looking after the commercial interests of players such as Romelu Lukaku and Kevin de Bruyne.

A number of Europe's elite clubs have been monitoring developments between James and United but the England U19 international has decided to commit her immediate future to the club that is currently fourth in the Women's Super League.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7798847/Manchester-United-Women-forward-Lauren-James-signs-professional-contract.html
Old 27-01-2020, 09:45 AM   #154
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 2-3 Manchester City: Casey Stoney's project is still on track despite a tough start to 2020 but FA Cup defeat shows silverware is far from guaranteed

* Casey Stoney's side have lost two of their four league games at the start of 2020
* Manchester United were beaten 3-2 by Manchester City in FA Cup fourth round
* Stoney's side are still on track to finish fourth in the Women's Super League

After two defeats in four games since the turn of the year, plus now being dumped out of the FA Cup, this is as close to a slump as Casey Stoney has experienced since taking the reins at Manchester United in June 2018.

But even though their Fourth Round exit on Saturday will hurt - and even more so given it was local rivals Manchester City who dished out the punishment, are we expecting too much from a side formed just 19 months ago?

The top-flight newcomers lost the tie 3-2 in front of a modest 1,948 crowd at Leigh Sports Village Stadium in only the third meeting between the sides. An Ellen White brace, the first of which was handed on plate when Abbie McManus fluffed a back-pass to Mary Earps, sent City on their way.

Casey Stoney is enduring her first difficult patch since taking charge of Manchester United. Stoney's side were dumped out of the FA Cup in the fourth round by rivals Manchester City. Stoney's reign is still in its infancy and she shouldn't be concerned over her future at the club

Substitute Lauren James - sister to Reece at Chelsea - gave Stoney's side a lifeline with 20 minutes to go, but Jill Scott's deflected strike moments later - her first goal of the season - put the game out of United's reach.

Despite a Lauren Hemp own goal two minutes from time setting up a nervy finish for the holders, United had fallen short.

But whilst the result flattered City somewhat, with the home side seeing what Stoney branded 'two perfectly good goals' chalked off, no doubt it was the second - McManus' 72-minute effort - that appeared to rile United's head coach the most.

The referee's assistant claimed the ball had not crossed the line and in the absence of goal line technology, not even the player's furious protests could convince the referee Michael Barlow otherwise.

But whilst Sunday's display exposed some concerning defensive frailties and they won't be in the Fifth Round draw on Monday, United's inaugural top flight campaign has already surpassed expectations - sitting fourth in the table (on 18 points) and with a league cup semi-final tie against Chelsea to look forward to on Wednesday.

United had largely accepted a title challenge would be out of the question this term having only been promoted to the FA WSL last summer - albeit at the first time of asking - but Stoney's plans to be the 'best of the rest' look very much on track.

There's an assumption that playing for United's crest guarantees silverware, but Stoney's project is still in its infancy - she's not even half way through her four-year deal yet. If there's a United manager who will pay the price for not winning a major trophy this season, it won't be Stoney.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7932005/Casey-Stoneys-Manchester-United-project-track-despite-defeat-Manchester-City.html
Old 09-03-2020, 06:44 PM   #155
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

IWD: WHEN UNITED WOMEN MET A WEST END STAR

Manchester United Women head coach Casey Stoney recently met up with Mazz Murray, star of hit West End musical MAMMA MIA!, in a collaboration to mark today’s International Women’s Day as part of the club’s #allredallequal campaign.

In reciprocal visits, the leaders in their respective fields discussed their roles, the close crossover between sport and entertainment, plus the importance of empowering fellow women.

As part of the link-up, lifelong United fan Mazz spent a day with Casey and her players at Leigh Sports Village, taking part in a kickabout at the end of a training session. The West End star then gave a captivating workshop for Casey and her squad, telling them about her life in theatre and even putting them through some singing challenges!

Afterwards, Casey presented Mazz with a MAMMA MIA! United shirt and MAMMA MIA! creator Judy Craymer and Mazz gave Casey and her team some exclusive Dynamo T-shirts in support of Target Ovarian Cancer. Every T-shirt sold helps fund life-saving awareness, research and support, spreading the word a little further to save lives in the future.

A few days later, Casey made a visit to London’s Novello Theatre to see Mazz and have a look behind the scenes before meeting some fellow United fans in the MAMMA MIA! cast.

The two visits gave a fascinating insight into the comparisons of life in the spotlight, on the pitch and on stage, as they discussed their respective journeys to the top and their current roles as leaders within their industries.

The collaboration is part of the club's EMPOWERED campaign which is designed to inspire everyone in the United family. It features messages from our women's team in a powerful video and some exclusive photography. Themes such as happiness, belief, commitment and the need for mental strength are highlighted. This campaign is the latest chapter of the club’s #allredallequal equality, diversity and inclusion programme. It follows the high-profile anti-discrimination video HATRED and the recent initiative designed to challenge inappropriate language around mental health – IGNORED.

Casey and Mazz spoke of the pressure and motivation that comes with their positions, the need to set an example to their teams and empower those around them, the challenge of dealing with critics and the importance of making time for fans who turn out to watch and support them.

“I think at Man United we have the opportunity to change the face of women’s football,” said Casey, during her chat with Mazz. “For me it’s about giving back to the game – the game that gave me so much and changed my life. Football brings people together, it brings communities together and it speaks to people in a way that no other sport can.

“You know yourself, Mazz, that when you stand up on stage you know that someone has come to your show and walked out afterwards and it’s changed their weekend for the better. That’s what we want here at United – we want people to come to the game and walk out afterwards feeling great.”

Highlighting the similarities between Casey’s role and what she does as a stage actress, Mazz added: “When I first saw MAMMA MIA! 21 years ago, it was the first time I’d seen a show that was about women and about friendships and a mother coping on her own with her daughter. It was really inspiring, and I hoped it would last a long time so I would eventually be able to play that leading role. It’s such a female-led show and it provides a lot of joy to everyone who watches it.

“The show’s producer and creator Judy Craymer, my boss, is the queen of MAMMA MIA! – she had the idea for this show and got it off the ground, and the same with the movies as well. She’s the real hero of the show. She’s an inspiration to all of us.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 10:23 AM   #156
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United Women pull off sensational transfer coup by signing US World Cup winners Tobin Heath and Christen Press... as rivals Man City bring in Lioness Alex Greenwood

* Manchester United have pulled off a sensational coup of two World Cup winners
* Tobin Heath and Christen Press have become the latest Americans to join WSL

Tobin Heath and Christen Press became the latest high-profile American arrivals in the Women's Super League after signing for Manchester United on Wednesday.

United joined local rival Manchester City in bringing two members of the U.S. national team to England's top league for the 2020-21 season. Rose Lavelle and Sam Mewis signed for City last month.

Heath, a winger, and Press, a striker, are two-time World Cup winners and have previously played their club soccer in Europe.

Manchester United Women have announced the signing of US World Cup winner Tobin Heath

Christen Press has also joined United in a sensational double transfer coup for the WSL side

The 32-year-old Heath, who was shortlisted for the world player of the year award last year, was at Paris Saint-Germain in 2013 and '14. She has spent the past seven seasons with the Portland Thorns.

'I'm looking forward to the challenge of competing in England, playing with and against some of the best players in the world,' said Heath, who has played 168 times for the United States and was described as a 'proven winner' by Man United manager Casey Stoney.

Press has played in Sweden with Goteborg FC and Tyreso FF, and has mostly recently been at Utah Royals. She has scored 58 goals in 138 appearance for the U.S. national team.

Earlier, England defender Alex Greenwood signed a three-year contract with Man City after one season in France, where she lifted the Women's Champions League trophy with Lyon.

Greenwood joins fellow England defender Lucy Bronze in moving to City from Lyon.

City has not won the Women's Super League since 2016 but has recruited strongly for this season.

'This club has always impressed me with their success, how much importance they view the women's game with and the players they attract, and it's an environment I'm really looking forward to working in,' Greenwood said.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8715039/Manchester-United-Women-confirm-World-Cup-winners-Tobin-Heath-Christen-Press.html
Old 11-09-2020, 01:11 AM   #157
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Banyak pemain tim wanita United musim pertama yang kini sudah berganti klub. Sekarang banyak wajah-wajah wanita baru nih
Old 17-09-2020, 01:53 PM   #158
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United Women's captain Katie Zelem forced to withdraw from England Women's training camp after testing POSITIVE for Covid-19

* Katie Zelem has had to pull out of the Lionesses training camp due to Covid-19
* The Manchester United women's captain has tested positive for the virus
* She is required to undertake a 10-day period in isolation following the result
* Manchester City summer signing Lucy Bronze has pulled out through injury

Katie Zelem has withdrawn from England Women's training camp at St George's Park after testing positive for coronavirus, while Lucy Bronze has also pulled out due to injury.

Manchester United captain Zelem will now self-isolate for 10 days in line with protocols, her club said.

The Football Association said Bronze, who last week rejoined Manchester City after leaving Lyon, would not be taking part in the camp having picked up an injury in Sunday's 0-0 Women's Super League draw with Brighton.

'Manchester United's Katie Zelem has withdrawn from England's September training camp having tested positive for Covid-19,' an FA statement read.

Manchester United Women's captain Katie Zelem has tested positive for Covid-19. That positive test has seen her withdraw from Phil Neville's England Women training camp

'There are no plans to call up a replacement for Zelem at this time.'

Everton's Izzy Christiansen has been brought into Phil Neville's Lionesses squad to replace Bronze - her last cap came against Japan in March 2019 at the SheBelieves Cup when she picked up an ankle injury that led to surgery and missing out on that summer's World Cup.

England met up for the seven-day camp on Tuesday. They are set to face Germany away in a friendly on October 27, their first match since concluding their 2020 SheBelieves Cup campaign in early March.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8740235/Katie-Zelem-England-Womens-training-camp-POSITIVE-Covid-19-test.html
Old 17-09-2020, 02:17 PM   #159
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post
Manchester United Women's captain Katie Zelem forced to withdraw from England Women's training camp after testing POSITIVE for Covid-19

* Katie Zelem has had to pull out of the Lionesses training camp due to Covid-19
* The Manchester United women's captain has tested positive for the virus
* She is required to undertake a 10-day period in isolation following the result
* Manchester City summer signing Lucy Bronze has pulled out through injury

Katie Zelem has withdrawn from England Women's training camp at St George's Park after testing positive for coronavirus, while Lucy Bronze has also pulled out due to injury.

Manchester United captain Zelem will now self-isolate for 10 days in line with protocols, her club said.

The Football Association said Bronze, who last week rejoined Manchester City after leaving Lyon, would not be taking part in the camp having picked up an injury in Sunday's 0-0 Women's Super League draw with Brighton.

'Manchester United's Katie Zelem has withdrawn from England's September training camp having tested positive for Covid-19,' an FA statement read.

Manchester United Women's captain Katie Zelem has tested positive for Covid-19. That positive test has seen her withdraw from Phil Neville's England Women training camp

'There are no plans to call up a replacement for Zelem at this time.'

Everton's Izzy Christiansen has been brought into Phil Neville's Lionesses squad to replace Bronze - her last cap came against Japan in March 2019 at the SheBelieves Cup when she picked up an ankle injury that led to surgery and missing out on that summer's World Cup.

England met up for the seven-day camp on Tuesday. They are set to face Germany away in a friendly on October 27, their first match since concluding their 2020 SheBelieves Cup campaign in early March.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8740235/Katie-Zelem-England-Womens-training-camp-POSITIVE-Covid-19-test.html
Waduuh..
Semoga lekas sembuh Katie Zelem. Amin.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2020, 07:05 AM   #160
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Congrats ya Mbak..

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 9
Andi Istiabudi, braausasda9593, h-ANG, jojo poenya, Legolash, penk22_, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku