United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 24-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #31
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all
Default Re: Danny Welbeck

masih rumor....
nunggu beritanya fix aja
Old 31-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #32
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Berita di tribalfootball nyebutin fergie sedang mempertimbangkan akan meminjamkan welbeck ke sunderland atau blackpool. Positifnya klo sunderland tuh karena tim lebih tangguh bisa jadi penampilan welbeck lebih terdukung (bingung nerjemahin artikel bahasa inggrisnya), tapi negatifnya persaingan lebih berat jadi peluang tampil kecil. Positifnya blackpool welbeck punya peluang tampil besar karena saingan lebih ringan, negatifnya blackpool mungkin kurang kompetitif di liga. Jadi.. Klo bener welbeck akan dipinjamkan,lebih baik ke klub mana ya?
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #33
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

Jelas ke blackpool....
Dengan jam terbanh yang lebih banyak dia akan dpt pengalaman bermain lebih baik saat kembali nanti..
Persoalan Blackpool tim kecil dan tidak kompetitif itu soal kedua...
Yang penting dia dapet menit yang banyak untuk bermain...
Di Sunderland persaingan dia di striker inti sulit...
Ada duet Jones sama Bent disana... Berat...
Oom Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 03:41 PM   #34
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Setuju om.. Mungkin lebih ke blackpool. Jadi dia bisa tampil tiap pertandingan BPL. Ya sekarang tergantung fergie nentuin dipinjamkan apa nggak dan ke klub mana klo dipinjamkan. Moga ntar sesukses cleverley.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:39 PM   #35
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Welbeck set for Sunderland
-skysports.com-

Bruce to land United youngster on loan.

Skysports.com understands Manchester United have agreed to loan out Danny Welbeck to Sunderland.

The Black Cats made an enquiry about taking the highly-rated striker on a season-long spell at the Stadium of Light.

Welbeck, who is highly-regarded at Old Trafford, enjoyed a stint at Preston last season and United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has now given the green light for the player to move to Wearside.

With the likes of Wayne Rooney, Dimitar Berbatov, Michael Owen and new signing Javier Hernandez ahead of him in the pecking order Ferguson is happy to let Welbeck leave on a tempoary basis.

The 19-year-old, who has impressed during United's pre-season fixtures, is believed to be prepared to go in search of regular first team football.

The news will come as a boost to Sunderland boss Steve Bruce as he is keen to bolster his attacking options and take some of the burden off last season's leading goalscorer Darren Bent.
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drivemein For This Useful Post:
Old 13-08-2010, 03:16 AM   #36
kaikai
academy
casual

kaikai Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Manchester United striker Danny Welbeck to have Sunderland medical

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce hopes to complete the signing of Manchester United striker Danny Welbeck on a season-long loan later today.

The 19-year-old has been linked with Sunderland for much of the summer and, following the sale of Kenwyne Jones to Stoke yesterday, United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has allowed Welbeck to travel to the Stadium of Light.

Bruce said: "We're very close to bringing in young Danny Welbeck from Manchester United. He's a young man but he'll fit into our squad fantastically well.

"We've got him here this morning. It looks like the formalities are done as long as he comes through the medical and we hope to announce him later on today."

Bruce, though, remains on the lookout for another striker after recouping £8 million from the sale of Trinidad & Tobago international Jones.

"It would be unfair to say that he (Welbeck) is the replacement for Kenwyne," added Bruce. "There's still a couple of weeks to go in the market and hopefully the money is there to go and spend it."

And the Sunderland manager revealed he would be interested in Wales forward Craig Bellamy, who appears to be surplus to requirements at Manchester City, although he could be out of the Black Cats' price range.

Bruce said: "There's a lot of clubs who would love Craig Bellamy. He's a fantastic player but whether it's possible, I'm not quite sure.

"I've been a big admirer of Craig's for a long, long time. If he's available, which it looks like he is, and if we could afford him, then I would love to bring Craig to the football club."

Jones did not appear to leave Sunderland on the best of terms, saying yesterday: "Sometimes circumstances happen that you have to leave."

Remarks attributed to Bruce also hinted at a breakdown in relations but, although he admitted there had been "ups and downs" with the 25-year-old, he insisted it was purely a footballing decision to allow him to join Stoke.

He said: "I've never made any comment.I think Kenwyne needs a fresh challenge and the money that we've got will enable me to strengthen the squad further.

"On his day he's unplayable, but I wanted it every day. I shook him by the hand yesterday. We had a few ups and downs but I wish him the best of luck and hope he reignites himself."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/
kaikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 07:04 AM   #37
sellamanyaunited
first team
kadang labil

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
sellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the rough

weis ternyata welbeck akhirnya ke Sunderland setelah sebelumnya bakal pindah antara ke Backpool dan Sunderland .
berarti diSunderland dia jadi pemain utama kan (bukan reserve)?
wah kalo ntar disana dia bisa berkembang united patut waswas nih kalo united ketemu sunderland hehe
sellamanyaunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 07:08 AM   #38
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sellamanyaunited View Post
weis ternyata welbeck akhirnya ke Sunderland setelah sebelumnya bakal pindah antara ke Backpool dan Sunderland .
berarti diSunderland dia jadi pemain utama kan (bukan reserve)?
wah kalo ntar disana dia bisa berkembang united patut waswas nih kalo united ketemu sunderland hehe
Sebelumnya, tak garisbawahi dulu ya , Pemain yg dipinjamkan tidak boleh bermain melawan klub yg meminjamkannya.. Ngga mungkin si welbeck bakal bermain melawan United d Liga

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 08:03 AM   #39
sellamanyaunited
first team
kadang labil

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
sellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsbusby View Post
Sebelumnya, tak garisbawahi dulu ya , Pemain yg dipinjamkan tidak boleh bermain melawan klub yg meminjamkannya.. Ngga mungkin si welbeck bakal bermain melawan United d Liga
mana om kok gak ada garis bawahnya? katanya mau digaris bawahin? hehe
ooh itu peraturannya? ane baru tauu, pantesan aja ane gak pernah liat pemain yg united pinjemin ke tim lain main pas lawan united hehe
makasih om infonya :
sellamanyaunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2010, 11:26 AM   #40
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

PICTURE : Danny In Sunderland Shirt After Moving On Loan
-therepublikofmancunia.com-

It has been confirmed that Danny Welbeck has joined Sunderland on a season long loan where he will play alongside Darren Bent and former red Fraizer Campbell.

With Kenywne Jones leaving for Stoke, Welbeck really should get the opportunity to shine and bring on his game.

Danny got 45 minutes for England U-21s on Tuesday night, in their 2-0 win over Uzbekistan U-21, replacing Wigan’s Victor Moses.

“I’m delighted to be able to come to Sunderland – I’ve come here to get some experience and I’m looking forward to it,” Welbeck said.

“Sunderland are a big club. They have been in the Premier League for a few years now. I’m hungry and determined to make an impression here. A few Premier League clubs were interested in taking me on loan. I spoke to Steve Bruce a few times on the phone and the words he got across to me persuaded me to come here. When I knew Sunderland were interested I didn’t really look back and I’m looking forward to giving it my all here.”
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 172
Aba_MaczUnited, Acil445, adelberth, adhe united macz, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arymashuda, asririzky, badehul, bang_zak, bday, beckz_on7, bengbeng, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, chest, christof_ww, CRvidi, cynta, d10neladitya, d1xd1, Dafabet, Deddy Hernandez, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Dhanny09, dhodoadrian, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, edobae, edroid, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, giggs26, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, icebreaker, id4y, ilz, Imron Setyo C, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, jifortin, juju, King_Cantona, kuning33, Lang25, lholob, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, ManUtdFans, mbah mangun, MichaelMU, Mochamad Soleh, mousetrap, MUFC1878, muthana, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, paiman, penk22_, puji purnawan, Pure_red, pweechevalier, quieroricos, rasyidrdh, Red Devils 07, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizky_fernando, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, s.h.a.r.a.z, scratch, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Stone Roses, Supernan, swareksa, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, tienli80, tietocinex, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, william metta, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogagoy, YRgoFManpm, yudiiriski, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]