United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-07-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Steve Round

Mulai hari ini, kita harus move on dari Mike Phelan dan mulai membiasakan menyebut & mendukung assisten manager yang baru, Steve Round.

Quote:
Quote:
Name:
Steve Round
Role:
Assistant manager
Player history:
A full-back of great promise, Round’s ambitions for on-pitch success were cruelly extinguished by injury at just 25, forcing him to retire after only nine appearances for Derby County.
Coaching career:
After hanging up his boots, Steve became a Rams coach under Steve McClaren, who he later worked with for both Middlesbrough and England. A first-team coach position at Newcastle followed in 2007, before replacing Alan Irvine as Everton’s assistant manager a year later.
Manchester United: Steve Round appointed David Moyes' assistant

Quote:

David Moyes has brought three of his Everton backroom staff to Manchester United, including the appointment of Steve Round as assistant manager.

Round, 42, joined Moyes at Everton in July 2008, replacing Alan Irvine when the Scot took over at Preston North End.

A defender in his playing days, Round made only nine appearances for Derby County before injury prematurely ended his career.

He later linked up with former Rams team-mate Steve McClaren, who appointed him to his coaching staff at Middlesbrough and then England.
Woods, 53, has been goalkeeping coach at Goodison Park since 1998 after a successful playing career where he made more than 600 club appearances and earned 43 England caps. He has also been the United States goalkeeping coach since 2011.

Moyes is also taking Lumsden with him to United, having worked with him at Preston and then Everton.

"I have worked with Steve, Chris and Jimmy for a number of years and I am delighted they have decided to join me at this great club," said the United manager.

"They bring great qualities in their respective fields and I know that, like me, they feel that this is a challenge to relish.

"I have great faith that together we can build upon the success this club has enjoyed over the many years."
HTML Code:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23125505

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:38 PM   #2
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Default Re: Steve Round

Steve Round factfile

Date of birth:
9 November 1970 (age 42)
Place of birth:
Burton upon Trent, England
Playing position:
Full-back
--------------------------------

1991-1995:
Made nine appearances for Derby before injury ended his playing career
1995-2001:
Joined Derby coaching staff
2001-2006:
Linked up with former team-mate Steve McClaren to become Middlesbrough coach
2006-2007:
Combined job at Middlesbrough with England coaching role
2007-2008:
First-team coach at Newcastle
2008-2013:
Everton assistant manager
1 July 2013:
Appointed Manchester United assistant manager
More info from wikipedia:

Old 15-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #3
troy andreas

Smith's praise for Round

Quote:
Round shaping up well

"My experience of Steve Round is he’s a great coach, who is enthusiastic as well and I think, over the years to come, he’s sure to develop into a great asset to the club."

- Alan Smith
Former Manchester United star Alan Smith believes the Reds' new assistant manager Steve Round will prove to be a real asset to the club.

Smith left Old Trafford in 2004 to join Newcastle United, where he worked with Round during Sam Allardyce's tenure at St James' Park. Now a midfielder with Milton Keynes Dons, the ex-Red will be keenly observing how David Moyes and his new backroom team fare with the champions. "I’ve worked with Steve Round at Newcastle and he’s a great coach," Smith told ManUtd.com. "I know a lot of the lads respect him as a coach and I spent a good bit of time at Newcastle with him and he’s very thorough in what he does. I think he will prove to be an asset to Manchester United.

"Sir Alex Ferguson will have done his homework on who to appoint and who to bring in to take over the mantle. My experience of Steve Round is he’s a great coach, who is enthusiastic as well and I think, over the years to come, he’s sure to develop into a great asset to the club. He will bring in some new ideas and David Moyes is experienced as well. He will know Round is a good coach and he’s worked with him for several years since Steve left Newcastle when Sam Allardyce departed.

"He’s been with Moyes ever since and I’m sure they’ll want to prove a point as well and show how good they are. I’m sure it will be exciting for everybody looking on to see how it goes.

"I think it will be strange for everyone on the first day of the season to not have Sir Alex there. But there will always have to be someone else to take that mantle and David Moyes and Steve Round will do as well as they possibly can. Everyone will be watching on with a lot of interest to see how it goes."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2013/Jul/alan-smith-says-steve-round-can-be-a-real-asset-for-united.aspx?newsid=A5085C90-0473-4474-B41F-EA084A648F1E&pageNo=2

Old 15-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #4
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Kadang kalo ngeliatin round mukanya mirip pleatih fisik united, strudwick...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #5
troy andreas

Round relishing challenges ahead

Assistant manager Steve Round sits down with ManUtd.com to discuss life at United so far and the challenges ahead…

How much have you enjoyed your first few weeks with the club?
It’s been fantastic. I’ve moved to a few different clubs in my time so I understand the process of going into a new club and establishing yourself as a coach and building relationships with players and staff and making sure you settle in right away. It’s been really easy to do that here because the people are great - there is a really good rapport amongst everyone and a great camaraderie. It’s testament to the previous manager in the sense that the set-up and environment is so conducive to success that it just welcomes you in. But it’s up to you to prove you have the talent and the ability to be in this environment. As a coach you have to prove yourself to the players every day in training. It’s actually been one of the easiest transitions I’ve made and I’ve been so impressed by the whole environment, culture and mindset of everybody.

What has struck you most about working here?
From the outside you don’t really understand the enormity of the club. It’s obviously such a massive football club in a playing sense, but it’s also a global business. That’s probably what struck me when I walked through the door, just how big the club is on a global basis. This tour has shown that. The attention to detail of everything is so impressive, whether it be team travel or training facilities or whatever – it’s exceptional. Everything is spot on and that’s how it should be for the biggest club in the world. From a football perspective you can never lose sight of the fact that you’ve got 11 players on a football pitch trying to win matches. We’ve got some exceptionally talented professionals here and the most inspiring thing for me is working with players who are at the very top end of their profession. That motivates and inspires you to be an even better coach because you have to help improve players who are already at the top of their game. And that’s what I’m trying to do.

David Moyes has talked about what an exciting challenge it is for him as manager, is it just as big a challenge for you as a coach?
Absolutely. It’s awe-inspiring and I’m loving every minute of it. I had a taste of it when I worked with the national team for a couple of years and I’ve worked for some very good football clubs. The last one I was at, Everton, was fantastic with great people and I enjoyed it, but then you come to this level and you have to step up again. It really is an exceptional place to work.

What has impressed you most about the players and their work ethic?
I think players in general are now realising that in order to keep themselves in top physical condition they have to go the extra mile every day. There are no short-cuts. You’ve got to do the work. I’ve been very impressed by the United lads’ professionalism to make sure they’re in top physical condition by doing that extra work. The senior players are vital to the squad - they set the benchmark and are the ones everyone wants to emulate. And the senior lads lead by example. The likes of Ryan Giggs, Rio Ferdinand, Robin van Persie, Michael Carrick, Patrice Evra…all the senior players I’ve worked with so far set the standard and that filters through to the young lads.

How much of a benefit is it to have Ryan and Phil Neville on the coaching staff?
It’s fantastic. I’ve worked with Phil for a long time, both at Everton and for England so I know him very well. He’s a great addition to the squad. He has great enthusiasm and he wants to progress in his coaching career – he’s pestering me every single day for ideas and information! His work ethic is infectious and he’s a great guy to have around. To have Ryan as a player/coach is terrific. Somebody asked me the other day who is the best footballer I’ve ever worked with and coached… I’ve been lucky to work with some fantastic players in world football, but my immediate answer was Ryan Giggs and I’ve only worked with him for a few weeks! He’s arguably the best Premier League player there has ever been, coupled with others like Paul Scholes, but working so closely with Ryan makes you realise even more what a top footballer he is. From the other perspective having him on the staff is going to be vital when it comes to being able to confide in him and ask for his opinion on things because he has that experience of the United way and what it takes to win here. We’re getting the best of both worlds having him as a player and a coach.

We’re obviously away for a while on tour, but presumably this period is a great opportunity for you to get to know the players on and off the pitch?
Absolutely. It’s provided all of the coaches with a chance to get to know the different personalities in the squad and they can get to know us as well. It’s allowing us to build up that trust and relationship that you need to help the club going forward.

Finally, how excited are you for the season to get started now and is the main focus on being ready for that first game?
Everyone is really looking forward to it, but I’ve been in the game long enough to know that the season is a marathon, it’s not just about the first game. It’s about where you finish the season. Over the 38 games it’s going to be a great ride and one I’m really looking forward to. It’s a fantastic opportunity to work at a great football club and follow arguably the best manager that has ever lived. It’s an inspiring challenge and one I’m relishing.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Tour2013/Tour2013News/2013/Jul/assistant-manager-steve-round-enjoying-life-at-united.aspx?pageNo=4

Old 23-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #6
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Steve Round delighted to be working with Ryan Giggs at Manchester United

Sky Sports
July 23, 2013

Steve Round: Manchester United assistant manager with Ryan Giggs and Phil Neville

New Manchester United assistant manager Steve Round is delighted to be working alongside Ryan Giggs on David Moyes' backroom team.

Round followed Moyes to United from Everton earlier this month when Giggs was also added to the coaching staff at Old Trafford.

Giggs, 39, will combine his coaching work with his playing duties and the Welshman is set to play a crucial role in the transition from the Sir Alex Ferguson era.

Round said: "To have Ryan as a player and a coach is terrific.

"Somebody asked me the other day who is the best footballer I've ever worked with. My immediate answer was Ryan Giggs - and I've only worked with him for a few weeks.

"He's arguably the best Premier League player there has ever been and working so closely with him makes you realise even more what a top footballer he is.

"Having him on the staff is going to be vital when it comes to being able to confide in him and ask for his opinion on things.

"He has that experience of the United way and what it takes to win here.

"We're getting the best of both worlds having him as a player and a coach."
iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2013, 01:33 AM   #7
fajrinited
first team
-

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
fajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of light
Visit fajrinited's Facebook Visit fajrinited's Twitter

ManUtd 29/10/2013

Round pleased to progress

Manchester United assistant manager Steve Round was pleased to progress in the Capital One Cup after the 4-0 beating of Norwich City at Old Trafford.

The Reds are safely into the last eight of the competition
thanks to a double by Javier Hernandez and further goals by Phil Jones and Fabio late in the game.

"It was a terrific result," Round told MUTV. "I’m really pleased. To score four at Old Trafford is always special and
it’s great to for some of the younger players to be able to
experience a game at this level against a good Norwich team.

"I'm very pleased with the performance and very pleased to go through."

Round is convinced that the goals will flow once the champions' luck changes and there were many positives on
the night - not least the performances of Wilfried Zaha and Adnan Januzaj.

"We've not quite had the rub of the green in the past few
games," he continued. "Hitting the bar and the post a few
times. I think that there will be teams on the end of some big scores from us because we’ve got that capability and we’ve got that firepower right the way through the squad.

"I was really pleased for Wilf Zaha to get a start and play
so well tonight, a couple of the other younger lads also did
well such as Tom Cleverley and, of course, Adnan, who’s
getting stronger by the game.

"I also thought Ashley Young had a terrific game. He’s worked really hard in training to get himself back into form and ready for the games. His performance was excellent tonight.

"There is competition for places and that has always been
the case, it’s a really strong squad with a lot of depth and
you could see that in the team we picked tonight. We made
nine changes and it was still a really strong side. This bodes well for the future."
fajrinited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 26
Byyou da silva, dee_vee7, edgani, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, iamsetia, irhamutd, NdeGue, oldark, Oom Panda, penk22_, red, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Victory