United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 10-08-2009, 12:23 PM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Phil Bardsley

di match terakhir antara United vs Sunderland musim lalu, dimana Oom Gary maen (klo gak salah Bardo jadi captain the Black Cat waktu itu), rasanya pengen tuker aja liat permaenan Bardo ama Oom Gary ..., hehehe ...

Bardsley can see the Bruce effect rubbing off
thenorthernecho.co.uk - Friday 7th August 2009

HE may include Sir Alex Ferguson and Roy Keane among his list of former managers, but Phil Bardsley feels that Steve Bruce has a different presence about him which bodes well for a successful era at Sunderland.

Having been a young schoolboy at Manchester United at the time when Bruce was helping Ferguson’s men to unprecedented glory during the 90s, Bardsley already knew his new boss.

selengkapnya :
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:39 PM   #2
K3nny_11
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
K3nny_11 Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Default Re: Phil Bardsley

salah satu decent youngster United yang gagal bersaing... senasib sama K-Rich, yang sekarang praktis gak kedengaran sama skali..... knapa yahh jebolan akademi United yang keluar dari United jarang yang keangkat namanya........
K3nny_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
Red Army
first team
Dein Reinhard Legi

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Red Army is a jewel in the roughRed Army is a jewel in the roughRed Army is a jewel in the rough

dulu saya sempat bikin blue print ManUtd, Bardsley menjadi slah satu pemainnya tp ternyata menurut Sir Alex Bardsley belum cukup ketrampilannya membela United
Red Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #4
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Bardsley will always be a Manchester United fan
thenorthernecho.co.uk, Scott Wilson - 2nd October 2010

IT might have been a chance encounter at a funeral in Manchester, but it said much about both Sir Alex Ferguson’s powers of recall and the depth of Phil Bardsley’s Mancunian roots.

"My grandad (Alan) saw Sir Alex at a funeral a while back and Sir Alex made a point of picking him out and going over to him," said Bardsley. "It was the funeral of someone to do with United who my grandad knew, and Sir Alex knows him from my time at the club.

"Sir Alex told him that if I ever tackle (Patrice) Evra like I did the last time (in last season’s 2-2 draw at Old Trafford), he would fine me a week’s wages.

"I put a bit of a tackle in on Evra in our box, and he mustn’t have liked it. He said he would fine me a week’s wages whether he was still my manager or not. Coming from him, I suppose it was a compliment. And I suppose I would probably have paid the fine anyway!"

Down-to-earth, honest, approachable, Bardsley is one of the few professional footballers who appears to have changed little from the day he made his professional debut in December 2003.

He remains as committed and driven as ever, as underlined by his refusal to accept that his Sunderland career was over, even when he started just two of the final 16 games last season.

He continues to offer valuable versatility to the Black Cats defence, and will appear at left-back this afternoon, even though he has spent the majority of his career on the opposite flank.

And even though he has spent the last two-and-a-half seasons on Wearside, he remains as committed a Manchester United supporter as ever. You can take the boy out of Salford, but it appears to be considerably tougher to take Salford out of the boy.

"I lived on Littleton Road, which was right next door to the training ground," said Bardsley. "In the summer holidays, I would spend all my time standing outside trying to get autographs.

"I don’t think you can watch training now, but at that time they were training just over the way so I could see who I wanted to.

"When I was in primary school, (Peter) Schmeichel and (Eric) Cantona were the big stars, while the (David) Beckhams and (Paul) Scholes were just coming through. It was amazing just to stand and watch them play.

"I still go to an odd game now, and if I wasn’t playing, I would go with my mates to the away games, have a laugh, that sort of thing. I went to the Rangers match (in the Champions League) with my mates and sat in the stands.

"Some of my mates follow United everywhere, there’s one of them, from Salford, who spends all of his wages following the club, never goes out boozing or anything like that.

"All the lads prefer the away games, maybe getting away from the missus for a few hours and having a bit of a gargle. It’s not a bad way of spending a Saturday afternoon is it, watching Man U?"

But what about playing against them when you’re such a lifelong fan?

"You just have to leave the scarf on the sidelines for 90 minutes," joked Bardsley. "It could be tough, but I have to look after myself and what’s best for Sunderland FC.

"And I honestly think we can beat them. I just think as a club, the way we are playing, we are going into every game really believing we can get a result. United is no different."

Bardsley made 18 senior appearances at Old Trafford, but after a series of loan spells at the likes of Royal Antwerp, Rangers and Aston Villa, he was eventually told to seek alternative employment in 2008. Having first joined United’s youth set up at the age of nine, wasn’t the rejection akin to being spurned by a member of the family?

"It was tough," said the defender, whose current Sunderland contract is due to expire at the end of the season. "I’d grown up there, lived there, breathed it, drank it. It was difficult for me.

"But it was time to move on and play some football. I’ve been at Sunderland three years now and loved every minute.

"I was 21 when I left Man U and this was a great club to come to. It was okay when you were training every day (at Man United) and learning from the best, but it’s no good if you’re not playing games. Sunderland have given me the chance to do that and I’ll always be grateful."

Just don’t ask him to sit in the home end at the Stadium of Light when this afternoon’s fixture is reprised once he retires.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov

Last edited by rondwisan; 02-10-2010 at 08:49 PM..
Old 03-10-2010, 12:11 PM   #5
Diego
first team
Wind of Change

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Diego is just really niceDiego is just really niceDiego is just really niceDiego is just really nice

kalau liat skrg mainnya, kok kerenan dia yah drpd si smalling, hehehehe.....
kebayang ni jd duet sm pique, gahar abis....cukup berimbang head to head sm vidic dan rio skrg...
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diego For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2010, 11:51 PM   #6
rondwisan

Bardsley eyes new deal
Defender happy to stay at Sunderland

SkySports - 8th October 2010

Sunderland defender Phil Bardsley has revealed he is hoping to win a new deal at the Stadium of Light.

Bardsley is out of contract at the end of the season and as yet no new deal has been offered to the former Manchester United man.

The 25-year-old, who has won his first call-up to the Scotland squad for Friday's Euro 2012 qualifier with Czech Republic, was tipped to leave Sunderland in the summer after dropping down the pecking order in Steve Bruce's plans.

Bruce recently admitted he feared Bardsley would not sign a new deal as he could not guarantee him regular first-team football, but the full-back insists he would be happy to stay on Wearside as he is settled in the area.

"I'd like to be offered a new contract," Bardsley told The Journal. "I heard the manager has said he is worried I won't sign one because I'm not guaranteed a place in the side, but I'm a Sunderland player and my only aim is to keep playing like I am at the moment and we shall see what happens.

"I do enjoy living up here.

Settled

"I'm really settled. I'm enjoying it, but we'll have to see whether anything is offered and we'll take it from there."

Bardsley has filled in at left-back in recent weeks and after impressing in the role against Liverpool and former club Manchester United, he hopes he has done enough to keep his place in the side.

"I've come in and done fairly well," added Bardsley. "I've not started the season, but I've been working hard and I wouldn't expect anything less from myself.

"When the chance has come, I've to perform and I feel as though I've done enough to keep my place. I don't mind playing at left-back at all.

"A fussy man is a lonely man as far as I'm concerned and I'll do whatever I'm asked to do for the good of the team."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 08-11-2010, 08:48 AM   #7
rondwisan

finally, He penned a new deal ...
sukses yaa Bardo ...

Bardsley pens new three-year deal at Sunderland
ESPNsoccernet - November 7, 2010

Sunderland defender Phil Bardsley has committed his future to the club after signing a new three-and-a-half year contract.

Bardsley's previous deal was due to expire at the end of the season but, having excelled in an unfamiliar left-sided role this season, he has convinced manager Steve Bruce he warrants an extension.

Bruce said: "Obviously there's a decision myself and the board have had to make and to be fair to Phil he has done very, very well. The last thing we wanted to do was to let Phil run into a Bosman situation. He has played his part, he is a valuable member of the squad and he has been rewarded for that.''

Bardsley, who won his first Scotland cap against Spain in October, was pleased to commit his future to the Black Cats. The 25-year-old told the club's official website: "I'm delighted to be able to stay.

"Talks have been ongoing over the last couple of weeks and I'm really pleased to be here for the next three and a half years. It's a club which I enjoy being at, I love living up here, the lads and everything about being here. Being part of the manager's plans is great and I'm enjoying my football.''
Old 23-04-2011, 11:13 PM   #8
rondwisan

GWS Bardo ....

Sunderland's Phil Bardsley is stretchered off after picking up an injury in the early stages of their clash against Wigan.
Old 15-09-2011, 12:48 AM   #9
rondwisan

Bardsley given four-match ban
ESPNsoccernet - September 14, 2011

Sunderland defender Phil Bardsley will serve a four-match ban after the club decided not to contest a Football Association charge of violent conduct.

Bardsley, 26, was charged on video evidence after appearing to stamp on Chelsea's Juan Mata during Saturday's 2-1 home defeat at the Stadium of Light. He will now miss the Black Cats' Premier League clashes with Stoke, Norwich, West Brom and Arsenal because of what is effectively his second sending-off of the season.

A club statement said: ''Sunderland has confirmed it will not be appealing the Football Association's charge against Phil Bardsley following the Barclays Premier League fixture with Chelsea on Saturday September 10.

''The FA yesterday advised that the defender would be cited retrospectively following an incident involving Chelsea's Juan Mata during the first half of the fixture at the Stadium of Light.

''The Scotland international will face a four-match suspension which comes into effect from Sunday's game against Stoke City at the Stadium of Light.''

The Scotland international was sent off for two bookable offences during the 1-0 home defeat by arch-rivals Newcastle on August 20.

Bardsley's absence represents a fresh blow for manager Steve Bruce, who saw record signing Asamoah Gyan head for United Arab Emirates side Al-Ain on loan for the rest of the season just hours before kick-off on Saturday.

Bardsley has been one of Bruce's most dependable men in recent times, operating largely as a left-back rather than in his favoured position on the right last season.

He returned to the right against Chelsea with Republic of Ireland international John O'Shea missing because of a calf problem, and with O'Shea fighting to be fit for Sunday's visit of the Potters, the manager's options look to be limited.

Ahmed Elmohamady has played there in the past, while Michael Turner's return to fitness could mean Wes Brown's versatility may prove a bonus.

Sunderland head into the game still looking for their first victory of the season and with Bruce's critics growing increasingly vociferous.
Old 25-09-2011, 11:18 PM   #10
Sheyro_07Seven
first team
The Real Big Boss

Location: Jember-Malang-Bojonegoro-Tuban-Tegal-Tangerang-Jakarta-Serang-Banjarmasin PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Sheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura aboutSheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura about

awet juga ya terNyata neh si Bardo di SunderlanD,......

pdhal dlu ini pemain smpet di plot sbg pnrus Gary yach,....syang kburu out dia dr OT,...
Sheyro_07Seven is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 10
A.Per Utd, Andi Istiabudi, jifortin, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, Sheyro_07Seven, Trezz Kiko, w.keane27