United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-09-2013, 12:44 AM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Tom Lawrence

Tom. Lawrence

Birthdate: 13 Jan 1994

Birthplace: Wrexham, Wales

Tom Lawrence hails from Wrexham and is a talented forward who likes to play just off the main striker.

He has been at United since he was eight, progressing through the age-groups in the Reds' Academy and being part of the 2011 FA Youth Cup-winning squad.

Unfortunately, his final season at Academy level proved to be an injury-ravaged affair. Despite starting the campaign in splendid form, the lengthy absence ensured he missed the bulk of the action before returning towards the end of the season.

A brace in the last game, against Stoke City at Carrington, saw him finish on seven goals in

only eight starts and Reserves boss Warren Joyce admitted he would have been an option for promotion into his plans had it not been for the injury.

When ineligible for the Academy, he quickly made his mark for Joyce's team with the opening goal in the Lancashire Senior Cup final win over Accrington Stanley. However, Lawrence had to be incredibly patient for the Under-21s and was often selected as a substitute and frequently was only introduced late into games.

To his credit, when the opportunity arose, he took it - scoring some spectacular goals and providing valuable contributions at the tail-end of the 2012/2013 season in both the semi-final win over Liverpool and final against Tottenham when his pass led to Larnell Cole's late winner.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/Reserves/Thomas-Lawrence.aspx?pageNo=2
----- reserved -----

Last edited by troy andreas; 28-09-2013 at 01:34 AM..
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 01:05 AM   #2
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Tom Lawrence

27/09/2013 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Lawrence's time to shine

Welsh prospect Tom Lawrence spoke exclusively to*Inside United about the Under-21 campaign..

You've been at the club 10 years this season - congratulations on a decade as a Red!*
Yes, I came through the schoolboy scholarship and also through the soccer schools, so it has been about a decade now. Obviously, you get to know mates of yours that you've grown up with so it's nice to have that environment.

Your final season at Under-18 level was*interrupted by injury*but you did return at the end of that year..
I was a bit unlucky as that would have been my main season with the Academy. I had a groin injury for the best part of the campaign really so I missed a lot of football. As you say, I did come back towards the end and managed to get a few goals.

You played a key role in the Barclays Under-21 Premier League triumph in May..
Yes, it’s always nice to play at the end [of the season] when all the main games are being played. Just to play football was really good for me but it was even better that the final run of matches were staged at Old Trafford. I*won both the penalties against Liverpool in the semi-final so that was nice as well. Old Trafford is just the place to be.**

Have you had to show a lot of patience because you came off the bench quite a few times last term?
Well, the injury the year before didn’t really help. When there are older players involved, you’ve got to bide your time and just do your best. You've got to keep going but remain patient.

Was it new to you captaining Nicky Butt’s team during the pre-season?
I’m not really used to be captain so obviously captaining the club is always nice. We won near enough all those friendly games as well which was good.

After*that unbeaten pre-season was it frustrating to lose the opening Under-21 league game against Liverpool?
Normally, it’s the other way round*- you can lose in the friendlies but then win the first game in the league. We’ve done it the opposite way around and it wasn’t the best start, to be honest, but we’ve got other games coming up and can hopefully do better in those. It's a different league so it’ll be interesting to see how it all pans out.

One trophy is already in the bag this season – the Lancashire Senior Cup. How important is it to maintain that winning mentality?
It was good winning a trophy before the start of the season although I am never quite sure why that particular final is played at that time [Lancashire Senior Cup knockout ties are traditionally played in one season, with the final staged at the start of the next]. But we always want to win every game and that’s the main objective. To play well in addition is a bonus.

What would you say is your best position as you’re not an out-and-out striker?
My favourite role is the No10 but, as long as I’m on the field, hopefully I can influence things wherever I play. It is a hard position to make stick as you’ve got to play well in every game there.

What are your ambitions for the season ahead?
To start near enough every game, if I can, and score as many goals as possible. Hopefully, I can get as close to the first team as I can really. I want to just keep developing and get some experience in the league.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 01:36 AM   #3
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2013, 02:06 AM   #4
fajrinited
first team
-

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
fajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of light
Visit fajrinited's Facebook Visit fajrinited's Twitter

Sempet lupa di pertandingan kapan hari itu, doi ngegolin ya..
Hmm mudah-mudah'an tetep main bagus yaa
fajrinited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 10:18 AM   #5
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Lawrence enjoys loan spell

Manchester United youngster Tom Lawrence has been enjoying his loan stint at Carlisle United.

The Welshman featured in the recent FA Cup tie at Sunderland's Stadium of Light and has gained valuable education at the League One club, with his spell at Brunton Park due to run out at the end of the month.

"It was a massive experience playing in front of a big crowd," he told MUTV. "There were a lot of Carlisle fans as well and it was a good one to play in.

"We just couldn't grind out the result in the end. I learned a lot through that game and through all the games I've played. I've been doing okay and, hopefully, I can carry on with that form.

"It's a good group of lads with good craic here. The first aim is to get three points every week and that is what we try to do.

"It's just a case of getting used to that first-team football. I'm enjoying the games."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Jan/tom-lawrence-enjoying-life-at-carlisle.aspx

Old 05-02-2014, 02:50 PM   #6
troy andreas

Yeovil Town may give Manchester United's Tom Lawrence first start against Leeds United

Manchester United youngster Tom Lawrence could be handed his full Yeovil Town debut against Leeds United after manager Gary Johnson dropped a huge hint.

The attacker made his Sky Bet Championship bow on Sunday at Nottingham Forest, replacing Joe Ralls in the 3-1 defeat just hours after meeting his new team-mates.

The transfer deadline day signing looked lively on the left wing and showed the raw talent that made him a favourite with Carlisle fans in League One previously this season.

Johnson said that Lawrence – who is yet to make a senior appearance for his Premier League parent club – still has to show he is ready for the step up in division, but was impressed ahead of Saturday's clash with Leeds.

"I thought he did OK at Forest, he looked quite assured until he took the free-kick (that went into the stand)," said Johnson.

"We are trying to help him and Manchester United. He's shown that he is (League One standard) with Carlisle and now he's got to show he's Championship (standard) with us.

"I thought he did OK against Forest and there is every chance of him getting a start in the next game."

Lawrence admitted that his appearance at the City Ground came sooner than he had anticipated, but was now looking forward to nailing a run of games together and showing Glovers fans his goal-scoring capabilities.

The 20-year-old, who joined on a three-month youth loan, said: "I didn't expect to be coming on so early, but you've got to be ready, so it's always a bonus if you can come on as early as you can.

"The welcome was really nice and it's been good to finally meet all the boys. I'm ready to play games and hopefully carry on the form I showed at Carlisle.

"Playing in the Championship is massive for my experience, it's another test and, hopefully, I can come through that.

"I don't mind playing wide left, I played there for Carlisle a bit. It was a good test for me. I did well in bits and need to get into the game with other bits. Hopefully I can get a lot of goals to help push up the table – that's my main goal now.

"The boys were really unlucky to not get anything from Nottingham Forest, we really went for it at the end, but conceded another goal. It was unfortunate.

"Hopefully I will make my debut (against Leeds). We've got a week of training, so hopefully I can impress the manager and get in the starting line-up."

On the advice given to him by coaches at Old Trafford, Lawrence added: "You get told to get that Championship experience and progress up through the ranks. The pace is obviously a lot quicker than League One, it was a step up and, hopefully, I can get used to that as soon as possible."

HTML Code:
Read more: http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/Lawrence-start/story-20561570-detail/story.html#ixzz2sQrTqSQt

Old 26-02-2014, 10:02 PM   #7
troy andreas

Manchester United youngster needed Sky Bet Championship experience following Carlisle United spell for Wales nod, says Yeovil Town boss Gary Johnson

GARY Johnson believes Manchester United youngster Tom Lawrence needed to step up to the Sky Bet Championship to catch the eye of the Wales’ selectors.

The Wrexham-born youngster moved to Huish Park on a three-month youth loan at the end of last month after an impressive spell in League One with Carlisle United.

He may not yet have featured for his Premier League parent club, but 19-year-old Lawrence made a considerable step towards full international honours this week.

As well as his inclusion in Wales under-21 squad to face England at Derby County on March 5, Lawrence is on standby to join the senior set-up for their friendly with Iceland in Cardiff on the same night.

Glovers’ boss Johnson said the attacker’s inclusion justified his club’s gamble and when asked if Lawrence needed the second step up in quality he said: “I think so.

“When Manchester United spoke to us and we spoke to them he needed a club that would take a chance on a young, inexperienced Championship player.

“It was the same as Shane Duffy, John Lundstram on Joe Ralls, where we had to take the chance.

“We’re not getting ready-made Championship players, it’s impossible. We have to take a chance sometimes in getting these players and working with them.

“All of those lads are here until the end of the season. When you’re taking a chance you can’t get them all right and so obviously the ones that didn’t work out we didn’t keep very long.

“The judgement with most has been good and certainly the group that we have been left with are doing a job in the Championship.”

Everton defender Shane Duffy will also be on international duty on the same night having been named in the Republic of Ireland under-21 squad to play Montenegro.

“We know that people have been watching them and we are glad to have been a part of their inclusion in these squads,” added Johnson.

“They don’t pick people who are on a bad run of form and we’re proud to have them in our midst, showing that we’ve got players in our squad who are worthy of international call ups.”

HTML Code:
http://www.westerngazette.co.uk/Manchester-United-youngster-needed-Sky-Bet/story-20706277-detail/story.html#ixzz2uRPcjE7H

Old 07-05-2014, 02:36 AM   #8
troy andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
Tom. Lawrence

Akhirnya debut di umur 20 tahun, 3 bulan, 23 hari dipertandingan kandang terakhir musim 2013/14. Ganjaran atas kerja keras plus "Goal of the Season" diclub loannya, Carlisle. Well done!!

Gak tau kedepannya, tapi saya percaya Tom Lawrence bisa buktikan kalau ia pantas ada di first team.

Old 07-05-2014, 05:10 AM   #9
troy andreas

Well done Tom!

Old 07-05-2014, 05:28 PM   #10
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Tom Lawrence 'loved every minute' of Premier League debut for Man United as youngster admits he even enjoyed being substituted for Ryan Giggs

Manchester United youngster Tom Lawrence revealed he 'loved every minute' of his Premier League debut on Tuesday night and even enjoyed being substituted for club 'legend' Ryan Giggs.

The 20-year-old Welshman played 70 minuted of United's 3-1 win against Hull City and took to Twitter soon afterwards to share his delight.

Lawrence tweeted: 'Wow what a feeling that was tonight and loved every minute of it! Coming off too be replaced by a legend like giggs #whatafeeling '.

Dream come true: Tom Lawrence took to Twitter to share his delight after his United debut

Like for like: Wales Under-21 star Lawrence has some similar abilities to United boss Ryan Giggs

Idol: Lawrence was replaced by fellow Welshman Ryan Giggs in the 70th minute

Although his first appearance may not compare with fellow debutant's James Wilson's two-goal showing, the Welshman certainly has a night to be proud of with an impressive performance of his own.

Lawrence was a constant threat to the Hull defence and took up similar attacking positions to the United player/manager and his replacement for the evening.

Speaking after the game, Giggs said: 'I said when I took over I wanted to bring excitement back. Some of the forward play from the three young lads was brilliant.

'We got the young lads in to train with us and they never looked out of place. I wanted to freshen things up from Saturday and they never let us down.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2621986/Tom-Lawrence-loved-minute-Premier-League-debut-Man-United-youngster-admits-enjoyed-substituted-Ryan-Giggs.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 55
adnan44, Alphin Ambo, anas95, asdf4891, benyamin yacob, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, dekepiks, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, EGnxPEthtx, fadlysyah, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, Haji Paidin, harsyaoesman, HenryRooney07, id4y, idham, jifortin, Lang25, marviel, MichaelMU, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, penk22_, ravenscold, Red Stain, ricardo_mk, ridhoanjiko, rio vander vidic, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, tasho, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, unreal, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, w.keane27, wira_ozora, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku