United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2010/2011

Old 30-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #71
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube
Default Re: [FA] Southampton 1-2 Man Utd

hi lite

Last edited by VaDLi; 31-01-2011 at 12:28 AM..
Old 30-01-2011, 04:57 PM   #72
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube
Default Re: [FA] Southampton vs Man Utd (30/1 00.15)

wow makasi kk vadli *betewe mau numpang curcol ah*
tega banget tuh opa SAF smaleman kayanya bercanda deh

babak satu emang konyol~ aduh~ rasanya tega sekali scholes disuruh mengawal adeade lapis.2 temen-temennya sendirian >//////< untung babak dua giggs masup.. tapi knapa fabio yg dituker brown? tega bangettt~ jadi pengan ngayal 9-10-11 dituker buat 22-23-24 (buset banyak amat strikernya?! wkwkwk) tapi okelah, opa emang paling jago bikin jantungan.. setelah giggsy+nani masup yah ~~~ agak lega sih, dan untungnya pas banget tuh owen-chicha nyumbang satu gol fiuhhhh~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
Old 30-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #73
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: [FA] Southampton vs Man Utd (30/1 00.15)

masak lindegaard dikasi nilai 5...6 menurut gua...
si evans tuh mestinya 5...
Old 30-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #74
Mahesa_Jenar
first team
Waiting for the right moment

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Mahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really niceMahesa_Jenar is just really nice

Lindegaard sebenernya sih main normal untuk ukuran United.. justru saya melihat Gibson dan Evans yang ancur ancuran dari hari ke hari. tiap kali dipasang bukannya makin bagus malah makin kancrut. Asli ini anak dua bertahan di Old Trafford saya rasa murni disebabkan oleh intervensi Opa Alex, karena benar benar tidak layak berada di barisan pemain United, bahkan di level reserved team sekalipun.
Old 30-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #75
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Lindegaard sets sights high

Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 01:20 PM
Irish Examiner

Anders Lindegaard has declared his intention to succeed Edwin van der Sar as Manchester United number one by stating: “I am not here just to sit and pick my nose.”

Lindegaard realised a lifelong dream by making his United debut in yesterday’s 2-1 FA Cup win at Southampton.

Having moved to Old Trafford just two months earlier from Aalesund, the 26-year-old looked certain to start behind Van der Sar and Tomasz Kuszczak in the goalkeeping pecking order.

But having been selected ahead of Kuszczak yesterday – just 48 hours after Van der Sar announced he would retire at the end of the season – a meteoric rise for Lindegaard suddenly does not appear pie in the sky.

He certainly does not lack confidence, having recently usurped Thomas Sorensen as Denmark number one, and he now wants his United career to follow the same pattern.

He told MUTV: “I have a taste for more. Everyone wants to play at this club. I am no different.

“I dream of playing. I am not here just to sit and pick my nose.”

Lindegaard’s selection ahead of Kuszczak yesterday was especially significant because the latter had started United’s previous domestic cup ties this season.

The Pole also recently threatened to quit the club if he was not anointed Van der Sar’s successor when the latter quit.

The Dutchman’s fitness and the standard of United’s upcoming FA Cup opponents may determine whether Lindegaard or Kuszczak will get another opportunity to impress manager Alex Ferguson before the end of the season.

But, for the moment, Lindegaard is simply revelling in having made an appearance for one of the world’s biggest clubs.

“It was one of the most enjoyable days of my life so far,” he said.

“I have dreamt of representing a club like this since I was four.

“Finally, the dream comes true. Obviously, it is a very big thing.

“All beginnings are difficult and Rome was not built in a day.

“It was nice to come out of the match with a win and a good debut.

“I had a moment with the fans when they hid the ball. It was very nice.

“They have taken very good care of me. I owe them a big vote of thanks for supporting me.”

Playing behind a makeshift back four yesterday, Lindegaard was denied a clean sheet when Richard Chaplow lashed home on the stroke of half-time.

But he could at least enjoy being part of yet another Manchester United comeback.

“You dream of a clean sheet but not all dreams come true,” he said.

“I was always confident we could come back. The best thing about playing for Manchester United is that we always win.

“You could say the match looked very much like the last one against Blackpool. We didn’t do well in the first half. We didn’t have many chances and they were 1-0 up at half-time.

“But we still managed to change the picture in the second half, luckily for us. It is a very nice win.”

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Old 31-01-2011, 07:43 AM   #76
x_ray
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
x_ray Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Chicha masih bs ngegolin walaupun terjatuh atau mmg sengaja menjatuhkan diri y
memang gol2nya chicha unik2..

Lawan selanjutnya agak enteng nie Crawley Town..

Last edited by x_ray; 31-01-2011 at 07:50 AM..
Old 31-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #77
red_devilz
first team
You're mine :)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
red_devilz is a jewel in the roughred_devilz is a jewel in the roughred_devilz is a jewel in the rough

Kalau d Redcafe , ada yg posting "no more Darron Gibson , please" . Trus ada member lain yg quote dan membalas dgn "you should post that in every matchday forum"

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0
There are no names to display.