United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2010/2011

Old 19-02-2011, 08:11 AM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default [EPL] Wigan 0-4 Man Utd

[EPL] Wigan Athletic vs Manchester United

[EPL] Wigan vs Man Utd
Sabtu, 26 Februari 2011
Kick Off : 22.00 WIB
Venue : The DW Stadium

Wigan Athletic vs Manchester United

misi United ..., mempertahankan rekor 100% kemenangan atas the Latics
misi Wigan ..., broke their bad record above
idiom ..., mempertahankan lebih sulit daripada merebut
fact ...., Wigan saat ini menghuni papan bawah klasemen bersama 3 club 'W' lainnya, 'n 2 di antaranya udah mengalahkan United musim ini
so ..., watch out lads ...
tidak ada match yg mudah ..., meski melawan Wigan sekalipun ...
apalagi fixture United yg tidak bersahabat ...., 4 match away terus ...

Wigan Athletic vs Manchester United, head to head

“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 19-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Wigan vs Man Utd

Tandang dan bakal tandang trus nih dalam beberapa pertandingan...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 19-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #3
GUNGZ-HO
first team
#GHPJMK

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
GUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant future
Visit GUNGZ-HO's Facebook Visit GUNGZ-HO's Twitter

Rotasi......lini manakah yang akan di rotasi oleh Sir Alex??menarik untuk di tunggu
Old 19-02-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Ini pertandingan setelah laga melawan Marseille kan?
Skuadnya sepertinya bakal keluar gambarannya setelah laga di Stade Velodrome...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Old 22-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #5
chicharito07
reserve player
mr seven 07

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
chicharito07 Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit chicharito07's Twitter

TANDANG kali ini WAJIB menang.....
Jam + harinya SANGAT bersahabat.... hayuuuu ramaikan tempat NONBAR
kayanya BURGIR penuh lagi nih

LOVE UNITED HATE GLAZER
Old 22-02-2011, 11:01 AM   #6
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

Horeee.... Gibson maen terussss.... Ando cederaaa.... :hajar:

Old 22-02-2011, 11:46 AM   #7
renandez
first team
no bad

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
renandez will become famous soon enough

Wah,jgn sampe wigan nerusin duo "W" yg lain buat ngalahin united,,wajib menang y
Glory glory united
Old 22-02-2011, 11:58 AM   #8
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

wow statistik yang mengagumkan... 100% kemenangan atas wigan, semoga trendnya terus menang...
12 kali vs wigan = 37 gol dan kemasukan 4 gol... hmmm
semoga MENANG ... aamiin...
Old 22-02-2011, 04:46 PM   #9
damar
academy
Pemerintah vs MPAA. kapan euy
film baru muncul???

damar has no contributions yet

(bakal wasitnya ntar om )

Meet The Ref - Latics v United - Mark Clattenburg

The Wigan Athletic v Manchester United local derby at the DW Stadium on Saturday will be refereed by Consett official Mark Clattenburg, who started refereeing at the age of 15 as part of the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme.

At 35 years old Clattenburg may be one of the Premier League`s youngest officials but his hair is one of life`s great mysteries. A couple of years ago the old cat`s arse was creeping in, but suddenly there appears to be a bit of re-growth, I always thought when it`s gone, it`s gone, obviously not.

Baldy, baldy ref...

In a recent interview with refworld.com Clattenburg says he got into refereeing because he was rubbish at football and that his dad helped him through the bad times in his early career as a ref:

How did you get introduced into refereeing?

I was 15-years-old and was approached by my school teacher who asked me if I would take my refereeing course - either he was telling me I was rubbish at football or I didn't understand the rule of football.

What has been the highlight of your career so far?

Achieving my goals that I set out to achieve at the start of each football season. From a refereeing point of view, my first Euro match involving Denmark and Liechtenstein and also making the Premier League refereeing list.

What is the best game you have officiated and why?

Tottenham and Arsenal last season as the pressure of a derby match as well as a tough Premier League match. I got so much satisfaction from being part of a thrilling match.

What are your aims as a Select Group Referee?

To maintain my position, work hard and listen to people to help me become a better Referee.

What skills do you think you need to become a professional Referee?

You need courage, personality and have a fitness which can sometimes match the players.

Who has been the biggest influence in your career and why?

My dad, he give me the opportunity and also supported me through the bad times of my early refereeing career. I would have packed up during the troubled times if there was no one to support me and listen to me.

In your opinion who is/was the best Referee?

The person I looked up to was George Courtney. His personality and the way he controlled a match was a joy to watch.

Mark Clattenburg Card Watch 2010/11:

Games - 29, yellows - 88, reds - 6

A bit of trivia, Clattenburg comes from Consett, where`s that? I hear you cry, well say Consett in a Geordie accent and you`ll not be too far off, (again in a Geordie accent) it`s in County Durham, like.

Consett has a population of just 27,000 but there are a few famous people to have sprouted out of the town, Mark Clattenburg, obviously, Rowan Attkinson (Black Adder and Mr Bean), Alun Armstrong, renowned actor, very ugly, you know, Braveheart, that TV retired coppers thing, New Tricks with Dennis Waterman

England cricketer Paul Collingwood, and actress Denise Welch who was in Corrie and is married to Tim Healey. Also Consett is famous for Phileas Fogg crisp and providing the steel that built Blackpool Tower.

Well there you go, not only did you meet the ref, but also got a little trivia on a small town in the North East

source: http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk...e.asp?a=232642
Old 22-02-2011, 05:09 PM   #10
hendra101
academy
-

hendra101 has no contributions yet

harus waspada sama N'Zogbia....
sangat berbahaya nih orang...........

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 1
There are no names to display.