United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2016/2017

Old 13-03-2017, 09:39 AM   #11
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [FA] Chelsea vs Manchester United

Manchester United forward line wiped out by injury, illness and suspension as Jose Mourinho calls on Marouane Fellaini for FA Cup clash at Chelsea

* Manchester United face a selection dilemma up top ahead of their FA Cup clash
* Wayne Rooney, Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial did not travel to London
* Zlatan Ibrahimovic is also suspended for the quarter-final tie against Chelsea
* Paul Pogba was among stars boarding the train as they got on at Stockport

Manchester United's strikeforce has been wiped out for Monday's FA Cup quarter-final at Chelsea.

Wayne Rooney, Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford will all miss the tie at Stamford Bridge. With Zlatan Ibrahimovic starting a three-game domestic ban, manager Jose Mourinho has suddenly been left without a recognised striker to face his old club and may opt to play Marouane Fellaini as a lone front man.

Rooney was injured in a collision with Phil Jones in the final training session before the squad left for London by train on Sunday night, although it is understood that Jones was not to blame in any way for the incident.

Martial has also been ruled out through injury while Rashford was taken ill and could not travel.

The news is a hammer blow to United's hopes of overcoming Chelsea and retaining the trophy they won at Wembley in May.

Mourinho appears likely to turn to midfielder Marouane Fellaini as a makeshift target man, although he could opt for the pace of Henrikh Mkhitaryan or Ashley Young to resolve the extraordinary situation.

Speaking in the build-up to the game, Mourinho discussed the options open to him on his return to Chelsea after Ibrahimovic was banned for elbowing Bournemouth defender Tyrone Mings.

'Now we have three matches without Zlatan,' he said. 'It's Rashford, Martial, Wayne Rooney and let's forget Zlatan. I never speak about the players who aren't available, so Zlatan is not available and I am not going to cry about it.'

Meanwhile, Mourinho claims that Antonio Conte has been given an easy ride with Chelsea because his own failings at Stamford Bridge last season left the Italian in a 'privileged position'.

This will be Mourinho's 46th game of the campaign as United boss compared to Conte's 34 matches in charge.

Chelsea's alarming slump last season under Mourinho, who was sacked in December, meant that Conte has been free to focus on winning the Premier League title and FA Cup without the added burden of European football.

Last month, the Chelsea manager disputed that his team have been handed an unfair advantage over FA Cup holders United, saying: 'We have this situation because of last season, not because someone invented it. Last season was very bad.'

But Mourinho maintains that Conte inherited a favourable situation, even pointing to goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois' flying trip to the United States last month as an example of how Chelsea have benefited from extra preparation time.

He said: 'I know that he (Conte) told a couple of weeks ago that it's not his fault that they are not in the European competitions, it's my fault and the players' fault.

'But the reality is that he got in his hands a situation where they have time to work, time to rest, time to relax, time to disconnect, time to travel, time to have holidays, time to go and enjoy America for a couple of days.

'They have time for all of these things, so they are in a position of privilege — the same privilege that Liverpool had a couple of years ago when they almost won the Premier League (in 2014).

'The most difficult thing to have is time to work, and they have time to work. But I don't want to say that they don't deserve credit for it. They choose a certain style of play that I think is very adapted to the qualities of these players.

'They defend a lot and well, and they kill opponents on the counter-attack, similar to my Chelsea.

'They are doing very very well, and that is why they are going to be champions easily.'

Mourinho suffered his worst ever Premier League defeat when United were thrashed 4-0 at Stamford Bridge in October and he was angered by Conte's celebrations.

But he insists revenge is not on his mind and that Thursday's Europa League second leg against FC Rostov is more important.

He added: 'I have no regrets. I am not looking for bad feelings at all. It's just a game that comes in the wrong moment because the Europa League can give us a Champions League spot.

'It is more important than the FA Cup for us.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4306770/Man-Utd-head-south-FA-Cup-quarter-final-Chelsea.html
kalo beneran tanpa Rooney, Rashford, Martial + Ibra yg kena hukuman, bisa2 Mou pake startegi false 9 nih. kalo gak piala FA dilepas aja, konsen ke big 4 ato juara EL biar bisa lolos ke UCL musim depan
Old 13-03-2017, 09:28 PM   #12
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Live supersoccer TV gratis, yg blm punya tinggal buat akun trs log in, bisa via aplikasi & PC.
Biasanya sih lancar & HD
Old 14-03-2017, 02:11 AM   #13
Chandra Agusta
academy
Hevi Aulia Candra Agusta

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Chandra Agusta Ready for being a real United Indonesia

tetap semangat, optimis 3 poin dan lolos.amin

CHICK I CHICK

Old 14-03-2017, 03:47 AM   #14
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

Kick Off !

Old 14-03-2017, 05:04 AM   #15
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Semakin berat , main dg 10 orang dalam keadaan tertinggal 1-0..
Old 14-03-2017, 06:16 AM   #16
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: [FA] Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United

Emang niatnya main bertahan sejak awal ya? Ditambah KM Herrera jadi makin bertahan. Ya sudah...

United hanya punya Mikhi yg berperan sebagai Hazard tapi nggak punya pemain2 menyerang lain yg bisa menemani dia.
Old 14-03-2017, 06:46 AM   #17
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Emang niatnya main bertahan sejak awal ya? Ditambah KM Herrera jadi makin bertahan. Ya sudah...

United hanya punya Mikhi yg berperan sebagai Hazard tapi nggak punya pemain2 menyerang lain yg bisa menemani dia.
Iya, malah pas Herrera dikartu merah & Fellaini masuk jelas banget kalau targetnya adu penalti..
Old 14-03-2017, 06:54 AM   #18
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

At least ga dibantai 0-4,,emang berat lwn Chelsea dgn 10 pemain. Skrg tinggal UEL...mdh2'an bs juara.
Old 14-03-2017, 09:14 AM   #19
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

kalah lagi, terhenti di quarter final
Old 14-03-2017, 09:27 AM   #20
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Mourinho reacts to Cup defeat at Chelsea

Jose Mourinho is "proud" of his Manchester United players for their performance in Monday's Emirates FA Cup defeat at Chelsea, having played with 10 men for much of the quarter-final.

Ander Herrera was sent off on 35 minutes after being shown a yellow card for the second time but the Reds performed admirably in spite of the numerical disadvantage, both before and after Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante scored the only goal of the game in the second half.Here are the main points from Mourinho's post-match interviews with BBC Sport and MUTV...

PROUD OF THE PLAYERS
"I want to say that I'm really proud of my players, I'm really proud of Manchester United fans. We have a very important match on Thursday and I want to rest a little bit to try to prepare the team as best we can for the Thursday match and that's the most important thing."

REACTION TO THE RED CARD
"Everybody can analyse in different perspectives, everyone can do it in a different way, but I think we all watched the match until the red card. After the red card, then we can compare the decisions of these two yellow cards, in this case the second yellow card with ones that were not given. But I don't want to go in that direction. This season Mr Michael Oliver is a referee with fantastic potential, but with Manchester United we were a bit unlucky. In four matches, [we have had] three penalties and one red card in such an early moment of the game. But again I cannot change that, but I can try to interfere in the Thursday match [against Rostov] which is the match that is coming and now we have to rest."

TACTICS WERE WORKING AT 11 V 11
"The game was completely under control [before the red card]. They couldn’t find what is their game. I keep saying their game is counter attack and when a team closes the spaces in between the lines and closes the full-backs, they have no qualities to be dangerous. In the second half with 10 men, we started with two up and they had a very important role in our attacking football, but also defending and building up from the three central defenders. Azpilicueta started coming up and creating situations where they brought us back, but even so we were brilliant in the way we played. We had two very good chances, the Marcus one was the biggest, and we were there. But I cannot be more proud of the players and the fans."

JUDAS IS NUMBER ONE
In the post-match press conference, Jose was asked about a section of Chelsea supporters who called him Judas during the game and the manager gave this amusing response: "They can call what they want, I am professional and I defend my club. Until the moment they have a manager that wins four Premier Leagues for them, I am the number one. When they have somebody that wins four Premier Leagues, I become number two. But until this moment Judas is number one."

REASON FOR NOT SHAKING CONTE'S HAND
“If I see him here I will shake it," the manager said when asked about not shaking the Chelsea manager's hand at full-time. "I didn’t because I thought my players deserved my action immediately and I our supporters also deserved our thanks to them, so it was that. I can promise you that if I see him out there I will shake his hand. I have nothing to speak with him at all, but to shake his hand, for sure I will do that.”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 26
adi_Giggsy, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Blacklist7, Chandra Agusta, chincarito, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, ivanzferdinand, Kevin_Anggie, King_Cantona, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Shi no Gekai, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan