United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 16-10-2016, 11:55 PM   #41
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Samuel Luke "Sam" Johnstone

Meski berat peluangnya menjadi kiper pertama United tapi semoga tetap semangat terus yach

JOHNSTONE PENS NEW UNITED DEAL

Goalkeeper Sam Johnstone has signed a new contract at Manchester United which keeps him at the club until June 2018 with the option to extend for a further year.

Johnstone, 23, has come through United's academy system and has been with the club since he was 10 years old. Sam has represented the club at every level before being promoted to the first-team squad.

Johnstone told ManUtd.com: "I am delighted to have signed a new contract. I have been with the club since I was 10 years old and have grown up here. The last 13 years have flown by and I have enjoyed every moment of my time here so far. I am working with world-class goalkeepers every day and now I am going to use all that experience to push myself and show the manager what I can do."

Jose Mourinho said: "Sam is a goalkeeper with great potential. He is a very professional young man with a great attitude to the game. He has progressed immensely even during my short time at the club. I am delighted he has committed his future to Manchester United."

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2016, 01:14 AM   #42
alfafianjihan
academy
UtdIndonesiaPMK

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
alfafianjihan has a spectacular aura aboutalfafianjihan has a spectacular aura about
Visit alfafianjihan's Facebook Visit alfafianjihan's Twitter Visit alfafianjihan's YouTube
Cool Re: Samuel Luke "Sam" Johnstone

Glad to see this big man extended his contract at Old Trafford, good luck to your career

alfafianjihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2016, 01:21 AM   #43
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfafianjihan View Post
Glad to see this big man extended his contract at Old Trafford, good luck to your career

Semoga suatu saat nanti Sam bisa berkontribusi bagi United dalam merebut trofi di belakangnya itu
Old 17-10-2016, 01:26 AM   #44
alfafianjihan
academy
UtdIndonesiaPMK

alfafianjihan has a spectacular aura aboutalfafianjihan has a spectacular aura about
Visit alfafianjihan's Facebook Visit alfafianjihan's Twitter Visit alfafianjihan's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Semoga suatu saat nanti Sam bisa berkontribusi bagi United dalam merebut trofi di belakangnya itu
Aamiin
Old 17-10-2016, 09:00 AM   #45
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfafianjihan View Post

Betah banget jadi cadangan. Nggak ingin mengikuti Tom Heaton yg sukses setelah pergi dari bangku cadangan United dan jadi 4 kiper utama timnas Inggris. Btw, selamat Sam. Moga nasibnya lebih sukses kedepannya.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2016, 10:20 AM   #46
alfafianjihan
academy
UtdIndonesiaPMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Betah banget jadi cadangan. Nggak ingin mengikuti Tom Heaton yg sukses setelah pergi dari bangku cadangan United dan jadi 4 kiper utama timnas Inggris. Btw, selamat Sam. Moga nasibnya lebih sukses kedepannya.
Sudah di MU sejak umur 10 tahun om, mungkin sudah terlanjur cinta sama Manchester United dan mungkin juga Sam ngerasa dia punya kualitas yg oke dan masih bisa bersaing dengan Romero & De Gea.
Well, apapun itu, diperpanjangnya kontrak Sam Johnstone, itu membuktikan bahwa Manchester United masih butuh dia, entah sebagai pelapis ataupun mungkin sebagai kiper di tim reserve.
Iya om, semoga Sam bisa sukses dan dapet tempat di Manchester United
Old 31-12-2016, 06:57 PM   #47
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

BOSS: JOHNSTONE CAN LEAVE UNITED ON LOAN

Jose Mourinho has told reporters that Sam Johnstone is the only Manchester United player who will be allowed to leave the club on loan during the upcoming January transfer window.

The 23-year-old goalkeeper, who won the FA Youth Cup in 2011, is yet to register a senior appearance for the club as he continues to provide back-up for David De Gea and Sergio Romero.

Johnstone has previously spent time on loan at six different clubs, most recently Preston North End, with whom he won promotion from League One to the Championship in 2015/16.

Mourinho discussed the prospect’s future during his pre-match press conference at the Aon Training Complex on Friday, when he told the media: “Sam Johnstone is the only player that I allow to go on loan because he doesn't play one single minute. He needs to play.

“We have a young goalkeeper in Joel [Pereira], a goalkeeper who played many minutes in the last six months. For the development of both, Joel played six months in the Portuguese Premier League and now it's time for Sam to play six months – and that's the only loan move that we're going to do.”

Continuing his answer, the manager reiterated his stance that United will only allow members of the first-team squad to leave on permanent transfers if the conditions are correct for all parties.

“I don't want to sell players,” Jose said. “The club, the board, are totally with me – they don't want to sell players. But as I told before, if a player is not having lots of minutes and if a player really wants to leave, we have no right to stop the player to leave – if the conditions are our conditions. And until this moment we have not received one single offer that we are going to accept.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Dec/Jose-Mourinho-confirms-Sam-Johnstone-can-leave-Manchester-United-on-loan-in-January.aspx
Old 05-01-2017, 08:41 PM   #48
Andi Istiabudi
manager

JOHNSTONE JOINS ASTON VILLA ON LOAN

Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone has joined Aston Villa on loan for the remainder of the season.

The 23-year-old has had previous spells with Scunthorpe United, Walsall, Yeovil Town, Doncaster Rovers and Preston North End and will relish the prospect of more first-team football.

Johnstone told Villa's official website: "I’m really pleased to have joined Aston Villa - it’s a massive club.
"It's an opportunity I jumped at, it's one you simply can’t turn down. I'm delighted to be here and I can’t wait to work with Steve Bruce. I’ve heard very good things about the manager."

Bruce, the ex-United skipper, has revived the Midlanders' fortunes with the club now in mid-table after a disappointing start to life in the Championship. The Villa boss has raided Old Trafford to bring in Johnstone with another former United Academy keeper, Pierluigi Gollini, also currently on the club's books. Mark Bunn kept goal in Monday's 1-0 defeat at Cardiff City.

Johnstone signed a new contract with the Reds in October and has been on the bench twice for the first team this term. United manager Jose Mourinho confirmed recently the England Under-21 international would be the only senior member of the squad to leave on loan this month.

The 2011 FA Youth Cup winner spoke to ManUtd.com at the start of the season about his patience and determination to succeed with the Reds, and will surely benefit from the move to a club as big as Villa. In the meantime, his third place in the pecking order of goalkeepers at Old Trafford appears to have been taken temporarily by Joel Castro Pereira, who has returned from a loan spell at Belenenses in Portugal.

www.manutd.com
Old 06-01-2017, 08:34 AM   #49
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

New Aston Villa loan signing Sam Johnstone is unveiled at Bodymoor Heath training ground
Old 06-01-2017, 11:45 AM   #50
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Untuk menggantikan posisi De Gea dalam 5 tahun kedepan nyaris mustahil tapi untuk menggantikan posisi Romero dalam 5 tahun kedepan sepertinya masih ada harapan

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 51
Aba_MaczUnited, aGhaa, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Blacklist7, cie_1, dery pramudito, dudut, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, iamsetia, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, Johnny Depp, kingherooney, Mahesa_Jenar, Merahponod90, MUFC1878, NdeGue, Nickz09, oldark, penk22_, Rean, Redsbusby, Regasiqbal, rio vander vidic, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, unreal, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, wira_ozora, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku