United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 11-04-2016, 02:07 PM   #521
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

Paul Pogba welcomes Neymar praise but is focussed on winning Serie A with Juventus despite Barcelona transfer rumours

* Paul Pogba he is focussed on winning Serie A rather than transfer talk
* Barcelona star Neymar said Pogba would fit in well at the Nou Camp
* Pogba was pleased with the praise but wants to concentrate on Juventus
* Frenchman scored the winner in Juve's 2-1 victory over AC Milan

Paul Pogba is pleased to have attracted praise from Barcelona forward Neymar but is focussed on Juventus rather than joining the Brazilian in Spain.

Neymar admitted he was an admirer of Pogba earlier this week and said the Frenchman would 'fit well' at the Nou Camp.

But after scoring the winner against AC Milan to send Juventus nine points clear at the top of Serie A, the former Manchester United midfielder says he is focussed on retaining the Scudetto.

'It's great to hear that a star player appreciates my skills, but I am happy to remain at Juve,' he told La Gazzetta dello Sport. 'I'm focused on winning the Scudetto.

'Even though there is a lot of transfer talk, that is my focus. It's the only thing that crosses my mind.

'We are nine points up on Napoli and the battle isn't over. We must continue to win.'

Barcelona star Neymar (right) said Pogba would 'fit well' alongside him at the Nou Camp

Paul Pogba has welcomed praise from Neymar but says he is focussed on playing for Juventus

Pogba has been repeatedly linked with a move to Barcelona as well as several other top clubs including Manchester City and Chelsea.

But Neymar seemed keen to encourage the Frenchman, who is faced in last season's Champions League final, to join the La Liga leaders.

'He is young, and I like how he plays,' Neymar told La Liga's official website. 'I would love to swap shirts with him, and I think he would fit well at Barcelona.'

The 23-year-old midfielder has scored nine goals to Juventus this season and has been central to their sensational Serie A form in 2016.

His former team-mate Andrea Pirlo, who played alongside him in Juventus' midfield for several years, said last week that Pogba would only be leaving Turin for a world-record fee.

He told The Mirror: 'Of course, Juventus will want to keep him but sometimes you can get to a transfer fee that you can rebuild an entire team with and he would get to that fee.

'At his age, you can build a team around him for the next years. If he does decide to leave, then I think it will be for a world record.'

While Pogba helped take Juventus nine points clear at the top of Serie A, Barcelona's lead in Spain was cut to three points after Real Sociedad inflicted their second successive defeat.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3532406/Paul-Pogba-welcomes-Neymar-praise-focussed-winning-Serie-Juventus-despite-Barcelona-transfer-rumours.html
tunggu 2-3 musim lagi lah baru saatnya Pogba pindah ke klub yg lebih 'besar'
Old 28-04-2016, 01:46 PM   #522
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

£100m-rated Paul Pogba is wanted by Barcelona, Real Madrid and the rest of the European elite. So, was letting him leave Manchester United on a free transfer Sir Alex Ferguson's worst decision?

* Juventus midfielder is widely expected to join Barcelona next season
* Chelsea and Manchester City also linked with the France international
* The 24-year-old left Manchester United without starting a single game
* Sir Alex Ferguson was incensed by the player's agent Mino Raiola
* Red Devils insiders believe a compromise could have been reached

Paul Pogba is ‘flattered’ by the interest of Barcelona as he looks ready to depart Juventus this summer. Who would’ve thought his career could take such a steep upward curve so quickly?

Plenty of people at Manchester United did when Sir Alex Ferguson let him go.

At Old Trafford he goes down as the one who got away. There are few others to have flown through the club’s academy only to have upped and left for other things before being handed a true opportunity to stamp a mark on the first team.

Amazingly Pogba never started a game for them with Sir Alex point-blank refusing to pick him.

Gerard Pique is another, although Rio Ferdinand claimed recently that he is unsure whether the Barcelona defender would have been able to handle the Premier League.

Whether that is right or wrong, no arguments can be put forward against the impact Pogba would have on English football.

Ferguson reportedly refused to bow to agent Mino Raiola's wage demands of around £20,000 a week. Pogba failed to start a single game but is pictured in Premier League action against West Brom in 2012

He is a central midfielder every single team in England, probably Europe, would be desperate to land.

Still only 23, Pogba is a superstar - he is already the real deal.

Ferdinand has spoken about him, too, relaying the conversation they had as the Frenchman left Carrington one final time.

Unwavering in his defiance, Pogba said he would become the best player in the world.

‘I don’t know if he’ll be the best player in the world, but he’ll definitely turn out to be the best midfielder,’ was Ferdinand’s assertion in 2014. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest any different.

Things could have panned out very differently for Pogba, and more importantly United if the club had not let him go on a free transfer to Juventus in 2012.

Ferguson is said to have never warmed to his attitude, bordering on self-entitlement, and was left aghast at the negotiations of his agent, Mino Raiola.

Pogba’s stock was growing on the circuit but not at any sort of rate with the manager. Raiola - who has been surprisingly subdued in allowing his client’s rise at Juventus to run its course - asked for close to £20,000 a week. More to the point, however, were the demands about his progression.

Juventus star Pogba will be on the wishlist of Europe's elite clubs should he leave Turin this summer

Raiola underpinned his stance last year by reacting to Ferguson’s book, Leading, in which the agent was criticised.

‘I have to do what's best for my player’s sake,’ he said. ‘If I had looked only at my immediate gain, I would have kept Pogba in Manchester.

‘But I put Pogba's interests first and we decided to go to Turin. Maybe Ferguson only likes those who obey him. From his quotes, I understand that Ferguson still doesn't have a clue who Pogba really is.’

Ferguson will still argue he was right in not bowing to pressure.

It largely served him well during the decades preceding this bump in the road; men who did not play to his tune were not welcome.

At that time, he would say, there was no way of knowing with complete certainty that Pogba would go on to become such a powerhouse so soon.

Quote:
PAUL POGBA FACTFILE

Full name: Paul Labile Pogba

Date of birth: March 15, 1993 (age 23)

Place of birth: Lagny-sur-Marne, France

Height: 1.91 m (6ft 3in)

Position: Midfielder

Youth career

1999–2006 Roissy-en-Brie

2006–2007 Torcy

2007–2009 Le Havre

2009–2011 Manchester United

Senior career

2011–2012 Manchester United

2012– Juventus 121 games, 28 goals
Others tell the story differently. They say compromises could have been reached, even if the player and his representative were difficult.

This was a special case but not handled as such.

They also indicate problems could have been arrested on a personal level.

Pogba needed to be told how important he could become, how his progression was being noticed. Above all, he needed a show of faith.

It never came, his mind made up when, in the face of a midfield crisis, Ferguson talked Paul Scholes into coming out of retirement instead of handing Pogba a chance.

That was at odds with the way in which the Scot had gone about things previously. It was time he took his leave.

Pogba never doubted himself but bold claims about potential fell on deaf ears as far as Sir Alex is concerned

The cat will have been kicked on countless occasions by those at United since.

Pogba has turned into the complete midfielder, his dainty footwork in baffling contrast to his physical strength. He switches from ox to ballerina at will, the sort of combination money can’t buy.

Yet in this case it can. Around £100million will do it, and they are queuing around the block.

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester City are all clamouring for that prized signature on their own club-headed paper. Juventus insist they will not sell but may be forced to.

City’s manager, Manuel Pellegrini, was talking about how Chelsea may be smarting for selling Kevin De Bruyne last week when, unprompted, he broached the topic of Pogba.

Quote:
POGBA LEAGUE STATS 2015-16

Appearances: 33

Goals: 8

Shot accuracy: 36%

Chances created: 46

Pass accuracy: 83%

Duels won: 51%

Yellow/red cards: 9/0
‘There’s a lot of different cases,’ he said. ‘Pogba was free from Manchester United and he is a very important player [now]. But Pogba at that moment was not the same Pogba that he is today.’

While that is true in part, he was infinitely closer to what we see today than De Bruyne was. The Belgian had little self-assurance - he has only just grown into his burgeoning status - whereas Pogba knew it, and knew it early.

In the end, the £28m spent on Maroaune Fellaini may have been used elsewhere had Ferguson cut through the teenage Pogba bravado.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3560757/100m-rated-Paul-Pogba-wanted-Barcelona-Real-Madrid-rest-European-elite-letting-leave-Manchester-United-free-transfer-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-s-worst-decision.html
Old 10-06-2016, 09:17 AM   #523
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Pogba opens up on Manchester United exit as Mourinho tries to lure Frenchman back to Old Trafford

Man Utd target Paul Pogba has spoken of his Old Trafford exit first time around.

Paul Pogba has revealed how Sir Alex Ferguson came to his home to try to convince him to stay at Manchester United.

But the French international was determined to leave Old Trafford after growing impatient about his lack of opportunities under the Scot.

Pogba is now a target for Jose Mourinho, who will have to pay in excess of £70m to prise him away from Juventus.

As exclusively revealed by MEN Sport last week Manchester City have pulled out of the race for the 23-year-old, clearing the way for United to make a move.

Mourinho will have to be more persuasive than Ferguson, who was desperate not to lose the midfielder in 2012.

United ultimately received minimal compensation for Pogba, who had set his heart on a transfer to Juve.

Opening up on Ferguson’s attempts to change his mind, Pogba said: “He’s a coach I respect a lot. But he’s a human.

“I’m someone who says what he thinks.

“Whether it’s Ferguson or (Barack) Obama, I’ll tell him.

“Ferguson came to my place. We talked. It did make me think.

“He wanted to keep me, but I’d made my decision to leave.”

Mourinho has made a world-class midfielder a priority this summer - and has also been linked with a move for Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic.

But Pogba would be the marquee signing executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has craved since taking charge of United’s transfer policy in 2013.

Pogba has gone on to win four Italian titles with Juve - but made it clear that the Champions League is his ultimate target.

“I don’t think I am a great,” he said in an interview with ESPN. “I think I’ve done nothing.

“I’ve done nothing in soccer. I’ve won leagues, but I haven’t won the Champions League, the World Cup, the Euro.

“Winning the Euro in France, that wouldn’t be bad.

“That’s my strength. I want to work, to be a great, to win everything.”

Pogba also revealed Paul Scholes and Andrea Pirlo were major influences on him at United and then Juve.

He is set to be at the centre of a battle for his services this summer with Barcelona, Real Madrid and Paris St Germain also interested.

But he insists his immediate focus is on Euro 2016.

“I’m thinking about the match to come,” he said. “Then there’s the Euros, and after that the holidays.”

Old 10-06-2016, 04:55 PM   #524
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

PogbaCK?
Manchester United harus mengucurkan dana setidaknya £78 million untuk dapat memulangkan kembali Paul Pogba dari Juventus. Dimana empat tahun lalu United hanya mendapatkan senilai £800,000.

Namun tantangan datang dari Real Madrid yang telah mengajukan penawaran sebesar £95 million dan juga diperkirakan Isco merupakan bagian dari transfer tersebut.

Sedangkan United bersiap memasukkan Darmian dalam klausul 'pemulangan' Pogba ke Manchester. #‎foxsports‬

dulu free sekarang tak terduga
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2016, 02:39 PM   #525
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute

Pogba showed Manchester United fans he would be a world-beater aged 18

Paul Pogba never started for Sir Alex Ferguson but the former Man Utd youngster's Youth Cup semi-final start was the making of him.

While emerging from Wing's restaurant in December, Paul Pogba told an M.E.N. photographer he 'loves' Manchester and United fans would love for him to return permanently. Pogba swung by his old academy teammate Luke Giverin's house as the 2014 World Cup's best young player and a three-time Serie A champion during his fleeting return to Cottonopolis, but he never had the chance to make his mark in the city.

The first time Pogba graced a 40,000+ all-seater stadium in England five years ago he was sent off by a joyless referee for feinting during his run-up to take a penalty at Anfield. His teammates reprieved him and offered the 18-year-old another chance to showcase his talent outside the north west at champions Chelsea's Stamford Bridge. The only flashes of red were on Pogba's opponents' flustered faces.

Ravel Morrison had inspired United to a captivating comeback at Liverpool in the Youth Cup quarter-finals, scoring twice and kissing the badge in front of the Kop to seal a 3-2 victory, in a bad-tempered match in which Pogba was one of four players sent off on an afternoon Raheem Sterling enhanced his burgeoning reputation.

United were bereft of the talismanic Morrison at Stamford Bridge on a sunny Sunday afternoon. He would return to open the scoring in the second leg's 4-0 thrashing and struck twice more in the final dismantling of Sheffield United, but Pogba emerged from Morrison's shadow at Chelsea in a match which was perhaps the making of the Frenchman.

Chelsea beat United 3-2 in a vibrant encounter enriched by their clinical Nathaniel Chalobah and silky Milan Lalkovic but Pogba was the best player on the pitch. Few Reds had braved the Baltic chills of Turf Moor and the Boleyn Ground in midweek winter to watch Pogba in the Youth Cup and, for a few hundred United fans huddled in the Shed End, the weekend journey south was worthwhile just to watch the imperious teenager grab the game by the lapels.

In the blue corner was Josh McEachran, a tidy footballer who was over-hyped mainly by virtue of his nationality. England were cautiously optimistic back then, with Jack Wilshere performing auspiciously in his breakthrough season at Arsenal, McEachran rising to prominence and Morrison briefly overcoming the chaos that engulfed his personal life to flourish for United.

Pogba, though, was patently on another level. The footage of his United debut at Crewe the previous season excited supporters but, as is often the case when scrutinising rough diamonds, by witnessing their influence in the flesh you appreciated how advanced they actually were. Pogba was imperious even in defeat at Chelsea, scoring United's second and displaying a Gallic zeal that was not dissimilar to Eric Cantona's at United. It is just a pity Sir Alex Ferguson was not in attendance.

Morrison's spell of maturity following a court date was as brief as one of his first-team appearances. He was understood to have confronted one of Liverpool's youngsters inside the Anfield bowels after the quarter-final victory and he had to be restrained while confronting the referee at the interval of United's second leg win over Chelsea. It was symptomatic of the phlegmatic Pogba's temperament his only transgression at United was an impudent penalty.

At a time Ferguson's central midfield blind spot was obscured by the plump frame of Anderson, it was encouraging to witness three United academy midfielders blossoming. Morrison might have enraged the Scousers in the quarters but Heywood-born Ryan Tunnicliffe was the heartbeat of that victory and was peculiarly regarded as more developed even than Pogba at the time.

One Manchester correspondent was not alone when he described Tunnicliffe as 'the one I really like' of the trio. He was deemed readier for first-team football than Pogba and Morrison and sent to Ferguson's son's side, Peterborough, on loan in the summer of 2011 whereas his more talented peers remained in Manchester, not even considered for the pre-season trip to the United States, brooding at Carrington and graduating from Under-18s to U21s, making the odd cameo in the senior side.

Tunnicliffe would play at Stamford Bridge again 18 months after his Youth Cup appearance. Introduced as a substitute in the madcap 5-4 League Cup defeat to Chelsea, Tunnicliffe had made his debut the previous month, earning his dad £10,000 for betting his son would play for United's first team. Ferguson's decision to play Tunnicliffe junior again suggested he'd lost a bet with Tunnicliffe senior.

The midfielder was as wayward as his professionalism, having crashed his £60,000 Range Rover while drink-driving weeks earlier. On the same night as Tunnicliffe's haphazard west London return, Pogba scored a 90th-minute winner for Serie A champions Juventus. Tunnicliffe never played for United again. Pogba was a full international five months later.

United supporters do not have the benefit of monitoring the players in training or their attitude inside the remote Carrington fortress, but it did not require coaching expertise to determine Pogba, as early as April 2011, was a talent for whom U21 football was beneath and Tunnicliffe was a workhorse with ample grit and little guile. Juve admired merely from afar and knew Pogba was ready for senior football, yet United mistook his headstrong determination for arrogance when the local lads could have learned from his refined professionalism.

The latest crop would love to have him back.

Old 03-07-2016, 10:05 AM   #526
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Ayah Paul Pogba ingin anaknya bermain di liga yang lebih baik dari Serie A, begitu juga dengan agennya, Mino Raiola yang ingin Pogba lebih berkembang dengan meninggalkan Juventus.

Manchester United dan Real Madrid yang paling santer dikabarkan menginginkan Pogba musim panas ini. ‪#‎MEN‬
Old 04-07-2016, 11:33 PM   #527
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

beIN Sport: Manchester United menarik diri dari persaingan mendapatkan Andre Gomes karena mereka yakin bisa mendapatkan Paul Pogba. Minggu ini Ed Woodward akan terbang ke Turin.
Old 08-07-2016, 05:27 PM   #528
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Pogba is 'perfect' for Manchester United

Man Utd could complete a world record transfer for Paul Pogba and Paul Ince had the benefit of playing in Italy before returning to the Premier League.

Manchester United great Paul Ince believes Paul Pogba can showcase the range of his talent in the Premier League after four years in Italy.

United want to re-sign Pogba, 23, from Juventus and are confident of agreeing a deal with the Italian champions for the France international.

Pogba, who will start in the Euro 2016 final against Portugal on Sunday, has won four titles and two Italian Cups with Juve during his time in Turin but could leave Serie A this summer.

Ince spent two years in Italy with Internazionale after six glittering years with United but returned to the Premier League with Liverpool in 1997.

“Sir Alex Ferguson would have been disappointed to have lost him at such a young age,” Ince told Sky Sports News. “But I think his style of football will suit the Premier League more than the Spanish league.

“I remember when I first went to Inter Milan in Serie A and I was that kind of aggressive player and every time I made a tackle I was getting booked, that was frustrating.

“So Pogba now coming into a league where it is tough, where he can show what he’s all about, I think is a perfect fit for him and for Man United.”

Mourinho vetoed a move for Miralem Pjanic, who ended up joining Juventus.

Mourinho is intent on clinching signings early and expects United to clinch a signing that will ‘make everyone sit up straight’. It is understood Pogba would rather join Real Madrid, although his agent Mino Raiola has advised him to join United.

It is understood United have earmarked Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Blaise Matuidi as a fallback target.

Old 12-07-2016, 09:22 AM   #529
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

'Pogba Mungkin Takkan Pergi, Juventus Ingin Memperbarui Kontraknya'
Meylan Fredy Ismawan - detikSport

Turin - Agen Paul Pogba, Mino Raiola, menyebut kliennya mungkin tidak akan pergi dari Juventus. Menurut Raiola, Juve ingin mengikat Pogba dengan kontrak baru.

Masa depan Pogba jadi salah satu topik yang paling hangat dibicarakan pada musim panas ini. Beberapa waktu lalu, Raiola memercikkan kabar soal ketertarikan Real Madrid kepada gelandang asal Prancis itu.

Sementara itu, Manchester United yang sekarang ditangani oleh Jose Mourinho disebut-sebut siap membayar hingga 120 juta euro demi memulangkan Pogba ke Old Trafford.

Akan tetapi, menurut Raiola, Juventus tak pernah tergoda untuk menjual Pogba. Pogba sendiri masih betah berkostum Bianconeri dan punya kontrak hingga 2019 mendatang.

"Ada banyak pembicaraan soal masa depan Paul, tapi dia mungkin tidak akan meninggalkan Juventus," ujar Raiola kepada The Times.

"Dia tidak terburu-buru pergi dan Juventus tidak ingin dia pergi. Mereka ingin dia memperbarui kontraknya," tambah Raiola.

"Paul tidak ngotot untuk pindah. Kami sangat bahagia di Juventus dan mereka adalah klub yang ingin mempertahankan pemain-pemain bintang mereka. Juventus memperlakukan Paul dengan sangat baik. Mereka adalah klub fantastis dan mereka percaya padanya," kata sang agen.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2016, 02:16 PM   #530
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Real Madrid ask Paul Pogba's agent to hold fire on any Manchester United move for French star as Spanish giants weigh up bid

* Real Madrid had appeared to go cold on Paul Pogba due to prohibitive cost
* But Spanish giants have asked agent to wait before committing to move
* News could be setback for Manchester United who want to lure Pogba back
* Frenchman's club Juventus have offered their player new, improved terms

Paul Pogba's future continues to be a source of mystery, with Spanish newspaper AS reporting Real Madrid are keen for the Frenchman to hold fire on any decision over his next move.

The 11-times European champions, long-believed to be Pogba's preferred destination, have told the player's agent, Mino Raiola, they require some time to formulate a deal for the Juventus star.

It was previously thought that Real boss Zinedine Zidane would not become involved in any auction for his compatriot, currently the hottest property on the European market.

Indeed, the prospect of the Spanish giants reigniting their interest in Pogba will alert a number of English clubs, given the Bernabeu outfit will have to sacrifice players in order to finance any move for the midfielder.

Chelsea would like to take Real forward Alvaro Morata to Stamford Bridge, with James Rodriguez, the Colombian signed for £60million off the back of the 2014 World Cup, also sure to attract Premier League interest.

Until now Pogba seemed set for a return to Manchester United, the club he left for Juve in 2012.

Paul Pogba put thoughts of his future on ice during Euro 2016 but the Frenchman is now assessing his options

Certainly, the path seemed clear for new Old Trafford boss Jose Mourinho to make the 23-year-old his marquee summer signing when it appeared Real president Florentino Perez was reluctant to commit to the huge financial outlay required to recruit Pogba.

Perez's club are burdened by a monstrous gross debt, which stands at 620 million euros.

They have form for selling in order to fund their latest Galactico buy. Rodriguez's capture from Monaco was financed by the sale to United for £59.7million of Angel di Maria, man of the match in that year's Champions League final victory over Atletico Madrid.

Pogba has enjoyed a decorated spell at Juve, winning the Serie A title in each of his four seasons with the Turin side and playing in their 2015 Champions League final defeat by Barcelona.

And, unsurprisingly, manager Massimiliano Allegri is desperate to keep hold of his man. To that end the Italians have offered Pogba fresh £130,000 per week terms in an attempt to fend off their player's suitors.

United, however, will hope their relationship with Raiola might sway matters their way.The agent represents Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who have both completed switches to Old Trafford this month.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/transfernews/article-3695439/Real-Madrid-ask-Paul-Pogba-s-agent-hold-fire-Manchester-United-French-star-Spanish-giants-weigh-bid.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 240
4ntdarma, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adheeematic, adi_Giggsy, Alam Belitung, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, AndreasBelitung, andrydjemb4, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief_oct, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beersweeling, benatbenat, bengbeng, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boimKosim, bombom, bucay deathbat, caliski_heinz, Chandra Agusta, chest, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, CRvidi, cupen7, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, Dewasamba89, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edwardchndr, Efri Loebay, Egi Jr, egiardiansyah, Eka UPC, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hanifutd, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HerMandes_14, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, Juni HW, JustDenny, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandz, NdeGue, ndoxvenom, Nemanje, Nickz09, octus, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, opiop, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Prianto United, Pure_red, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, Reza Barcode, rio vander vidic, riokrisologus, Riskur, RitaAryatiKD, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, sir_ari, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, Supernan, swareksa, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, Uni Finaa, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogo, yuslamsungkar, yusufdian, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze