United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2015/2016

Old 15-01-2016, 05:27 PM   #21
Aldi Rizki Fauj
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Aldi Rizki Fauj has no contributions yet
Talking Re: [EPL] Liverpool vs Manchester United

Tapi bek kanan lebih baik valencia deh..
Nah itu darmian coba maen di kiri
Old 15-01-2016, 08:01 PM   #22
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: [EPL] Liverpool vs Manchester United

Merson Prediksi Liverpool vs MU Banjir Gol

Paul Merson mengatakan akan terjadi banyak gol ketika Liverpool menjamu Manchester United di Anfield akhir pekan ini.

Kedua tim hanya bermain imbang 3-3 di tengah pekan. United hanya meraih satu angka di kandang Newcastle, sementara Liverpool beruntung Joe Allen membuat gol penyeimbang di detik-detik akhir, hingga mereka berbagi poin dengan Arsenal.

Kedua tim akan saling berhadapan di Anfield di akhir pekan, dan Merson memperkirakan akan terjadi banyak gol.

"Kedua tim mencetak tiga gol kemarin dan kemasukan tiga gol, jadi saya kira akan ada banyak gol yang terjadi. Liverpool tidak bisa bertahan, namun mereka akan punya peluang. Hasil imbang takkan ada artinya untuk kedua tim, dan oleh karena itu keduanya akan tampil menyerang," tutur Merson pada Sky Sports.

"Kedua tim akan coba meraih kemenangan dan ini akan luar biasa. Namun saya tidak bisa memilih di antara keduanya dan saya kira skornya nanti bakal imbang 2-2 dan Wayne Rooney akan meneruskan penampilan apiknya."
Old 15-01-2016, 08:16 PM   #23
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Aldridge: Duel Liverpool vs MU Duel Terbesar Musim Ini

John Aldridge menyebut laga Liverpool kontra Manchester United merupakan laga terbesar di EPL musim ini dan sangat berharap The Reds mampu mengalahkan rival abadinya tersebut.

Dua tim terbesar di Inggris yang menjadi musuh bebuyutan itu akan bersua pada akhir pekan ini di Anfield. Mereka akan bersua di matchday 22 Premier League.
Di paruh pertama lalu, kala keduanya bertarung di Old Trafford, United menang 3-1. Namun saat itu Setan Merah sedang bagus-bagusnya. Akan tetapi performa mereka mengalami penurunan walau sepertinya kembali menanjak belakangan ini.

Aldridge mengatakan bahwa performa United belakangan ini tak beda jauh dengan Liverpool. Meski demikian, ia tetap mengatakan duel kedua tim itu merupakan laga terbesar di EPL musim ini.

"Saya tahu belakangan ini United meraih hasil-hasil yang lebih baik (dari sebelumnya), namun saya rasa hal itu hanya sementara saja. Mereka tampil buruk lawan Sheffield United Sabtu lalu dan, seperti Liverpool, mereka juga kesulitan dalam hal mencetak gol," cetus Aldridge pada Liverpool Echo.

"Louis Van Gaal berada di bawah tekanan dan Anda bisa merasakan adanya banyak fans mereka yang merasa khawatir. Namun mereka masih tetap memiliki sejumlah pemain besar dan harus dihadapi dengan serius. Dari sudut pandang saya, ini adalah laga terbesar musim ini. Ini adalah satu laga yang saya sangat harapkan bisa kami menangkan ketimbang laga-laga lainnya," serunya.
Old 15-01-2016, 09:13 PM   #24
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Menjelang pertandingan pertama mereka di BPL, back to the past dulu

Louis van Gaal & Jurgen Klopp, the rivalry

Louis van Gaal will resume a friendly rivalry with Jurgen Klopp on Sunday when Manchester United face Liverpool at Anfield, adding a fascinating sub-plot to what is already the most historic and competitive fixture between the two most successful clubs in English football.

Van Gaal and Klopp are undoubtedly two of the most high-profile, charismatic, successful and downright quotable managers in the Barclays Premier League right now and they will do battle against one another for the fifth time this weekend. Here, we shine a light on their previous meetings in the German Bundesliga with former clubs Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund.

12/09/2009 : DORTMUND 1 BAYERN 5 – VAN GAAL 1 KLOPP 0
It all began early in van Gaal’s first season at Bayern and after the Dutchman had endured a sluggish start to his reign by overseeing two draws, one defeat and a win from his first four games. Everything sparked into life at the Westfalenstadion, however, as Bayern eased to their biggest-ever win away to Dortmund. Mats Hummels opened the scoring for Dortmund but Mario Gomez levelled, before second-half goals from our own Bastian Schweinsteiger, Franck Ribery and substitute Thomas Muller (2) clinched a one-sided victory. Pointedly, Ribery purposefully celebrated his goal with van Gaal to quash rumours of a rift and Muller, a youngster at the time, became a regular start from them on.

13/02/2010: BAYERN 3 DORTMUND 1 – VAN GAAL 2 KLOPP 0
Although Dortmund took the lead at the Allianz Arena through Mohamed Zidan, this would be Klopp’s 10th consecutive defeat against Bayern after goals from Marc van Bommel, Arjen Robben and Mario Gomez bagged another success for van Gaal over his German adversary, despite him being without a handful of key players due to an injury crisis that had swept through the camp in the week. The result left Bayern with a five-point lead at the top of the Bundesliga and Klopp bemoaned the referee’s decision-making in the game, telling the media: "These mistakes do not make it more fun."

03/10/2010: DORTMUND 2 BAYERN 0 – VAN GAAL 2 KLOPP 1
Van Gaal won the Bundesliga title at the end of his first season in Munich but began his second season slowly by registering only eight points from the opening six games. In contrast, Dortmund were flying and extended their winning streak to six matches with this comfortable triumph secured via goals from Lucas Barrios and Nuri Sahin. It was also Klopp's first success over van Gaal, leaving his team 10 points ahead of the champions after seven league outings. Undeterred by his team lying in 12th place, van Gaal called for calm among the Bayern fans. "The season is still very long," the manager told the German press. "It is difficult but we must have faith."

26/02/2011: BAYERN 1 DORTMUND 3 – VAN GAAL 2 KLOPP 2

"It doesn't get any better," admitted Klopp after his youthful side had won at Bayern for the first time in two decades, thanks to goals from Barrios, Sahin and Hummels. "We didn't win in Munich for 20 years; Sebastian Kehl was 11 and the rest of the boys were still being breast-fed!" Van Gaal conceded "the title was already gone" with his team now 16 points behind Dortmund with 10 games to go and the manager left the club in April, weeks before Klopp lifted his first Bundesliga title.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Features/2016/Jan/Louis-van-Gaal-to-resume-Jurgen-Klopp-rivalry-with-Manchester-United-and-Liverpool.aspx
Old 15-01-2016, 11:30 PM   #25
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Edisi malas nge-crop. Enjoy lads...

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
Old 15-01-2016, 11:34 PM   #26
Zulfan
first team
-

Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

15/01/2016 15:45, Report by James Tuck
INJURED CARRICK MISSES LIVERPOOL CLASH

Michael Carrick will miss Manchester United’s Barclays Premier League trip to Liverpool on Sunday through injury, but Adnan Januzaj could be named on the bench.

Carrick hasn’t played since making an injury-time cameo against Swansea City in the first game of 2016. That was his 400th Reds appearance but he will not have the chance to add to his 20 outings against the Merseysiders for United.

Louis van Gaal revealed to MUTV that Januzaj could be involved this weekend following his return from a loan spell with Borussia Dortmund.

The boss also confirmed that Bastian Schweinsteiger and Phil Jones are making progress from their respective knee and ankle problems, but they remain doubtful for the Anfield clash.

"I think we have the same injuries as before," van Gaal said. "Maybe Schweinsteiger is coming back but that is not sure. It is very tight to regain – he needs more time, I think.

"[Carrick] is also injured; we have forgotten to mention it but he was injured. He is still injured so he cannot play either.

"Jones is possible but [Marcos] Rojo, [Antonio] Valencia and [Luke] Shaw need a longer time. They are not ready yet."

On Januzaj, he added: "We have taken no risk and we have built him up in our way of training sessions. Now he can be on the bench or he shall play in the second team."

----- # -----

Carrick, Schweini, Valencia, Rojo, Shaw masih belum bisa main
Jones mungkin bisa main
Januzaj belum fit

Old 16-01-2016, 12:20 PM   #27
Zulfan
first team
-

Visit Zulfan's Twitter

15/01/2016 17:39, Report by James Tuck
ANTHONY MARTIAL SET FOR LIVERPOOL REMATCH

Anthony Martial is eagerly anticipating his second experience of playing Liverpool, having made a stunning start to his Manchester United career with a debut goal against the Merseysiders.

The France international made an instant addition to the long and storied history of this fixture when he came off the bench to net a superb solo strike that sealed a 3-1 win for Louis van Gaal’s men at Old Trafford in September.

There can be no better way to endear yourself to the supporters of your new club and it left Martial in no doubt as to the significance of the rivalry, which will resume at Anfield on Sunday.

"It’s a high-intensity game that is very important for the fans and it’s one of the most viewed games anywhere in the world," Martial said in an exclusive interview with MUTV.

"From the minute I arrived, I was told that I’d got here at the moment that we were about to play against one of our big rivals. I was told that I would have to be ready and waiting, so I made sure that I was prepared mentally and focused for the game ahead.

"So the fact that I managed to come on made me feel really great and then it was even better to get on the scoresheet, as it allowed the supporters to get to know me and see what I could do as a player. It was a really great start to my career at this club."

Martial admits his debut goal was a "great confidence boost" and he went on to net a double in his next league game to help United win 3-2 at Southampton, with his explosive pace and direct approach quickly making him a fans’ favourite.

"The fact that the manager has shown faith in me has also helped me and it’s thanks to him and my team-mates for what I’ve achieved so far," the 20-year-old added.

"The fans have shown a lot of confidence in me since I arrived and I received lots of welcome messages and kind wishes from them. It was really quite touching to get these and I hope I can repay them over the years that I’m here at United."

----- # -----

Kita lihat aja nanti

Old 16-01-2016, 12:23 PM   #28
Zulfan
first team
-

Visit Zulfan's Twitter

15/01/2016 17:07, Report by Nathan Thomas, Adam Bostock.
BLIND: YOU CAN FEEL THE RIVALRY AT ANFIELD

Manchester United's Dutch star Daley Blind tackles MUTV's questions on Sunday's showdown between the two most successful clubs in English football...

In your short time at the club so far, have you come to know how important Liverpool v United is to the fans?
"Yes, I know the history of both clubs, I know the second team better of course, but I know they are both clubs with big history and have a big rivalry. These games always mean more to the fans and of course the players on the pitch."

What was it like to play for United at Anfield for the first time in March?
"As a player you want to be involved in these games. Playing at Old Trafford is a dream come true, but to go to Anfield and feel the rivalry in the stands was amazing. As a player you feel the pressure because these games give you something special. It’s games like these that make you want to be a footballer. In English football it’s great that many stadiums have stands so close to the pitch, so you can really feel the atmosphere. Anfield is one of those stadiums where, against United, everything has a bit extra. It’s a great feeling."

Was celebrating Juan Mata's second-half goal in front of the away fans a special moment?
"Yes, it's a wonderful memory. When you score a goal like that it’s great both personally, in Juan’s case, and as a team to go to the fans and cheer. It’s a great feeling to win there and I’m happy I experienced it, but I want to experience it again."

You've also scored against Liverpool, in the home game earlier this season, so that must have been great for you too...
"As I have said, the games at Old Trafford are special, week after week. When Liverpool come you feel the atmosphere, the rivalry and the tension in the game. To score a goal was an amazing feeling."

You mention the atmosphere and the tension, so is there something that's different about these fixtures?
"I think in these games you go on the pitch and already in your head you have played the game many times and you know what special feeling it has when you walk on the pitch. Each game in the Premier League has some specialities; every ground has its own story, but United versus Liverpool brings something special."

Jurgen Klopp is well known for his high-tempo pressing game. Is that something you have to plan for?
"Yes, of course, we always have to look at our opponents. Everybody knows Klopp from his time at Dortmund where he did very well and they played good football. We have to prepare ourselves our utmost best and go from our own qualities and play the game from there."

Could a victory at Anfield provide the team with a big boost for the games ahead?
"Yes, we have a lot of important games coming up. Everything is so close in the table; we are only nine points off the top. You have to win games to keep it up and look forward."

---- # ----

Apakah Blind cukup cepat menghadapi permainan high-pressure nya Klopp?

Old 16-01-2016, 02:47 PM   #29
Shi no Gekai
academy
Just a plastic fans...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Shi no Gekai is just really niceShi no Gekai is just really niceShi no Gekai is just really niceShi no Gekai is just really nice

LVG demen membangun serangan dari belakang,ini yang akan dimanfaatkan oleh klopp dengan gegenpressingnya, karena jika bola kerebut masih di daerah pertahanan united maka bisa langsung berhadapan dengan DDG. Ini pernah terjadi pas pool membantai city di etihad...

que sera sera...

Old 16-01-2016, 03:18 PM   #30
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Siap2 liat permainan membosankan dengan Fellaini yg 90% jd starter. Udah males bgd liat pemain ini jd starter,,tapi LvG ga da pilihan lain cz Carrick n Bastian cedera. Mw tampilin Pereira juga riskan cz main di Anfield. Mdh2'an MU ttp bisa menang di Anfield wlwpun Fellaini main.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 80
achmad.zaky, AdhiX, adi_Giggsy, ahmad nawawi, Aldi Rizki Fauj, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Anto MJ, Ardiey11, asby_ansya, chincarito, CurlHargo, Deddy Hernandez, DenisRadiansyah, derajulio, dhanimrh10, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Ezra Sompotan, fredrian.seven, Genk's007, ghopoereds, GILANG GUTAMA, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hilman01, id4y, J. A. Adji, jaxians, Jodirama, kobe1928, Lang25, Les Diables Rouges, Lila, man_rooney, Mhaillonkify, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rahmatedi, Rean, revald, rijal_rain, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, Rony_17, RPM, SatriaRedArmy, schizo, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, tasho, theater of dream, Thomas, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, utdMaleoLuwuk, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahiidt, wira_ozora, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, Zulfan