United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 30-04-2018, 10:37 PM   #511
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Marouane Fellaini-Bakkioui

FELLAINI INSISTS THE REDS MUST BE READY FOR THE FINAL

Manchester United's Marouane Fellaini was naturally pleased his last-gasp winner secured Champions League football for the Reds in a 2-1 victory over Arsenal, but insists the priority now is to continue to win in preparation for the Emirates FA Cup final.

Fellaini came off the substitutes' bench midway through the second half and his impact was telling, as the Belgian held off three Arsenal defenders to head past David Ospina.

Fellaini told MUTV after the match, that he was thrilled with the goal, but the win was the most important thing as the Reds prepare for the big date at Wembley against Chelsea.

"It was a difficult game, but I think we controlled the first half," he said. "At the beginning of the second half, they controlled more but, in the end, we pushed to score the goal to win the game.

"It is always good to score at Old Trafford, a late goal in a special atmosphere against a good team and we have the three points which is the most important thing.

"It was difficult [scoring the header] but it went in, which was good! I think crosses went in and I had a few chances and [earlier] I made contact with their no 27 (Konstantinos Mavropanos) and it hit the post, but it was good for the team [to get] the three points and we are now sure to participate in the Champions League again next season. We must continue in the next few games to be ready for the final as it is important to stay fit, to play and to get ready because it is a big game."

Asked about the importance of Champions League football for United, Fellaini believes it is expected, but admits we must improve next season.

"Of course, a club like Manchester United need to be in the Champions League, but we have to improve," he added. "I think next season is a big season for us. it will be the third year of the manager so we have to try to win the league."

Mourinho revealed in his post-match interviews that Fellaini is likely to extend his contract at United which is great news for Reds' fans if the 30-year-old continues to have such a match-winning impact.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2018, 09:16 AM   #512
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Marouane Fellaini warns Manchester United they left it too late to offer him a new deal: 'Last year I wanted a new contract... I will not ask it 10 times'

* Marouane Fellaini claims Man United may have left it too late to offer him a deal
* Jose Mourinho has revealed the 30-year-old is in talks about agreeing new terms
* The midfielder is currently demanding at least a two-year deal to stay
* He can leave as a free agent next month with several clubs eyeing the Belgian

Marouane Fellaini claims Manchester United made a big mistake by not offering him a new contract sooner and may end up paying a heavy price for it.

Although Jose Mourinho has suggested that Fellaini is close to agreeing new terms, it is understood the player's future at Old Trafford remains up in the air.

Fellaini is demanding at least a two-year deal to stay beyond this season, while United have only offered one year with the option of an additional 12 months for a player who turned 30 in November.

The Belgium midfielder's representatives have been in talks with a number of clubs for some time, including teams from the Premier League, Turkey and Italy.

Fellaini can leave as a free agent at the end of his £80,000-a-week contract next month, and he admits that United's failure to give him a new deal earlier this season could backfire on them.

The former Everton player confirmed the rival interest and warned United that it will cost more than £40m to replace him after ignoring his initial requests for a new deal.

Marouane Fellaini claims Manchester United may have left it too late to offer him a new deal. Jose Mourinho has recently suggested that the 30-year-old is close to agreeing new terms. Fellaini, who's contract expires next month, scored the winner against Arsenal on Sunday

'The entire staff is doing everything they can to make me stay,' said Fellaini, who came off the bench to head an injury-time winner against Arsenal last weekend.

'Now I am in a strong position, especially since Mourinho has stated that he wants to keep me.

'Last year I went to the coach and I said that I wanted a new contract. I then had a second meeting, but I will not ask it 10 times.

'Afterwards I became important for the team. And a good player costs at least €50million. The club knows that they went wrong there.

'I am now 30 years old, end of contract and negotiating with Manchester United. There are several clubs that show interest. I'm waiting for what's going to happen.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5682217/Marouane-Fellaini-warns-Manchester-United-left-late-offer-new-deal.html
Old 03-05-2018, 09:36 AM   #513
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini reignites row with Jamie Carragher by labelling him 'the guy who spat from his car on a girl'

* Marouane Fellaini has hit out at Jamie Carragher in an interview given in Belgium
* The pair have argued on-and-off since Carragher moved into television punditry
* Carragher has not been on Sky Sports since being filmed spitting at a car

Marouane Fellaini has hit back in his feud with Jamie Carragher and dismissed the TV pundit as 'the guy who spat from his car on a girl'.

The two men have clashed on several occasions since their days as Merseyside rivals playing for Liverpool and Everton.

Two years ago, Carragher described Fellaini as 'a menace in the worst possible sense' and said his 'personal hope is that we would never see him playing in the Premier League again', after the big Manchester United midfielder was banned for elbowing Leicester's Robert Huth.

Marouane Fellaini has hit out at Jamie Carragher in an interview in Belgium

Fellaini responded last year by calling Carragher 'the champion of blah-blah and the world champion of breaking legs'.

Now the Belgium international has targeted Carragher once more by referring to the former England defender being suspended by Sky Sports for spitting out of his car window at a father and daughter following Liverpool's defeat at Old Trafford in March.

Asked in an interview with Belgian magazine Sport/Voetbal about the criticism he has received from pundits over his physical approach, Fellaini said: 'How can someone like Jamie Carragher dare to question me?

'The guy spat from his car on a girl after a Manchester-Liverpool match. You know, critics help you progress. You end up working more and you want to show them they are wrong.'

Fellaini has also come in for criticism from some fans who have never accepted him as a United player since he made a £27.5million move from Everton in 2013.

It came to a head in December 2016 when he was booed after coming on as a substitute against Tottenham at Old Trafford, a week after giving away a late penalty at his old club Everton for a clumsy foul on Idrissa Gueye.

'It's happened once,' said Fellaini. 'Everyone exaggerates when it comes to this. It was against Tottenham when I came on, a week after I gave away a penalty against Everton.

'In the end, I know one thing, and the fans do too: I've played an important role in all the trophies the club has won in recent years.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5682935/Marouane-Fellaini-labels-Jamie-Carragher-guy-spat-car-girl.html
Old 30-05-2018, 11:58 PM   #514
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Q&A: FELLAINI TALKS ALL THINGS BELGIUM

Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini is gearing up for a busy summer and is hoping he can inspire Belgium to their first World Cup success.

Just before jetting off to meet up with his international team-mates, United's no.27 spoke exclusively to MUTV about his previous World Cup experiences, Belgium's 'golden generation' and facing England in the group stages...

What did you think of the qualification campaign for the World Cup?
“I think it was good. We travelled a lot and played against some good teams. We also had some friendly games. It was a good campaign, we finished first. We have a good team so now we just have to play a few games and be ready for the World Cup.”

You came on as a substitute and scored against Algeria at the 2014 World Cup. Do you have fond memories of that tournament?
“Of course. I did [play] once in Brazil so I know all about the World Cup. It’s a big competition. We can show what we can do. I have played a lot for the national team so I know the team and the players very well. I know it’s work so, for me to start or not, the most important thing is to win the games, to go as far as we can, take it game by game and see what happens.”

Will the 2014 edition help to build experience of a major tournament?
“Yes, for sure. We played at the World Cup and the Euros [in 2016], so now the team is much stronger than four years ago. More experienced players playing in a good team win trophies, so we have more experience. We are a good team and we just need to improve a few things – we have some time to do that, so let’s improve and see what we can do at the World Cup.”

There's a current 'golden generation' of talented players for Belgium – what’s behind that, do you think?
“I think players go to foreign countries to play. They go younger, they have the personality to go to the other countries to show themselves and I think when you go there, you learn more and you play with big teams against big players, so you learn more quickly.”

You have a new manager since Euro 2016. What does Roberto Martinez do differently to Marc Wilmots?
“I think he has a lot of experience and has managed a couple of teams in the Premier League. He is Spanish so he has the mentality to have the ball and that is different to Marc Wilmots. He likes to have the ball and play three at the back, wingers are further forward and so, yes, he’s different and at the moment we are doing well in this system.”

Is your role in the national team different compared with your role at United?
“In the last few games for the national team, I played in defensive midfield. I can play in a few roles and the manager decides, so we will see.”

United fans will be familiar with Romelu Lukaku – it must be a big plus for the national team to have him?
“For sure. When he is fit and he’s in a good dynamic, it is difficult to stop him because he scores goals, he’s powerful and he’s dangerous in the box. He’s a good guy for us.”

Fans of the Premier League will know a lot of the players, like Manchester City's Kevin De Bruyne and Chelsea's Eden Hazard. Are there any newer members of the squad that are worth looking out for?
“I think everybody! We have a lot of players playing in different countries for different big teams, so they can be dangerous. The stars are Hazard and De Bruyne but the rest are good players and can do something special.”

You are playing England, of course, in the group stage – it's a match that everyone must be excited about?
“Yes but, before that, we have two very important games, like England have. It is the third game, so I hope that the job [qualifying for the last 16] will be done before the England game. But I hope that it will be a good game, it will be a good test for us because it [England] is a good, young and energetic team. It will be good for us as well, the players playing for England, to play against them.”

As numerous players who play in England will be involved, are you expecting it to be similar to a Premier League match?
“Yes, it will be intense, it will be hard work and full of quality. I look forward to it.”

What kind of style do you expect from the English national team?
“They can play because they have good, technical players. They are physical but they are also very technical so they can play good football.”

www.manutd.com
Old 08-06-2018, 06:31 AM   #515
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Yang setuju Fellaini dilepas silahkan angkat tangan yaaa...

Fellaini Dinilai Akan Jadi Opsi Bagus untuk Arsenal
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

London - Arsenal dikaitkan dengan Marouane Fellaini, yang bakal bisa didapatkan secara gratis. Ray Parlour menilai Fellaini akan jadi opsi bagus untuk The Gunners.

Fellaini berada di penghujung kontraknya bersama Manchester United. Dia bakal bisa digaet dengan cuma-cuma selepas 30 Juni mendatang.

Arsenal kabarnya jadi salah satu tim yang berminat mendatangkannya. Eks gelandang Arsenal Ray Parlour percaya Fellaini bisa menjadi tambahan yang bagus untuk skuat Unai Emery.

Meski sejauh ini sudah dimainkan di berbagai posisi dari lini tengah sampai depan, Fellaini punya keunggulan fisik yang akan berguna ketika tim harus bermain direct.

"Saya tak pernah benar-benar tahu apa posisi terbaiknya. Dia sudah bermain sebagai gelandang serang, lalu sebagai gelandang jangkar," kata Parlour dikutip Sky Sports.

"Ketika seseorang berstatus bebas transfer, dia berbeda. Bahkan ketika dia tak jadi starter, manajer bisa membawanya masuk dari bangku cadangan."

"Kalau Anda mengejar gol, Anda mungkin harus memainkan gaya permainan yang berbeda dan bermain lebih direct. Dia sempurna untuk hal tersebut."

"Saya yakin para pemain Arsenal akan memerhatikan soal ini dan berpikir mereka akan dikaitkan dengan sejumlah pemain, tapi yang terutama adalah siapa yang datang. Apakah itu Fellaini masih harus ditunggu, tapi dia bakal jadi satu rekrutan lain yang layak," imbuhnya.
Old 28-06-2018, 04:10 AM   #516
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Bertahan atau hengkang yach ?

Fellaini Akan Umumkan Masa Depan pada 1 Juli
Red - detikSport

St. Petersburg - Gelandang Manchester United Marouane Fellaini sudah memutuskan masa depannya. Fellaini akan mengumumkan ke mana dia akan berlabuh pada 1 Juli mendatang.

Kontrak Fellaini di MU habis akhir Juni ini. Jose Mourinho sempat mengatakan ingin mempertahankan sang pemain pada musim lalu. Tapi, tak adanya jaminan starter menjadi alasan Fellaini mempertimbangkan untuk hengkang.

Pemain internasional Belgia itu sempat dihubungkan dengan Galatasaray dan kepindahan ke klub rival MU, Arsenal. Bagaimanapun, Fellaini mengaku ketidakpastian masa depannya tidak memengaruhi fokusnya dalam membela Belgia di Piala Dunia 2018.

"Saya tidak khawatir kontrak saya akan segera habis, saya terbiasa dengan situasi ini kok," ucap Fellaini di Sky Sports. "Saya cukup kuat secara mental untuk mengatasinya."

"Secepatnya, saya akan mengatakan di mana saya akan bermain di musim depan. Pada 1 Juli."

Fellaini akan memperkuat Belgia menghadapi Inggris untuk memperebutkan status juara Grup G. Saat ini Belgia sudah pasti lolos ke 16 besar berkat kemenangan atas Tunisia dan Panama. Namun, bukan berarti De Rode Duivels akan santai melawan The Three Lions.

"Semua laga sama pentingnya. Kami harus memperlihatkan kualitas dan memperlihatkan kepada tim lawan betapa sulitnya mengalahkan Belgia," lanjut Fellaini.

"Semua sudah siap dan itu akan menjadi laga yang menarik. Tes yang bagus bagi kami. Inggris adalah tim bagus dan punya banyak pemain hebat. Saya tahu banyak pemain di sana dan itu menarik juga buat kami," tambah sang gelandang.
Old 28-06-2018, 09:50 AM   #517
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Marouane Fellaini set to sign lucrative new Manchester United contract after surprise U-turn amid Arsenal interest

* Marouane Fellaini looked set to leave Manchester United after snubbing deal
* However, he is now expected to stay after receiving an improved contract offer
* Fellaini's two-year deal at Old Trafford will be worth more than £100,000 a week
* The Belgian midfielder is expected to confirm his decision on Sunday

Marouane Fellaini is set make a surprise U-turn and sign a new two-year contract at Manchester United worth in excess of £100,000-a-week.

It's understood that the Belgium midfielder will have the option of an extra year beyond 2020 if both sides agree to the extension.

Fellaini looked to be on his way out of Old Trafford after he was linked with Arsenal, AC Milan and Paris Saint-Germain as well a number of clubs in Turkey, China and Holland, but United persuaded him to stay with a late offer.

Belgium's Marouane Fellaini is set to confirm a new two-year contract at Manchester United. The midfielder is expected to stay after an improved offer worth more than £100,000 a week. Soon-to-be free agent Fellaini said that he would decide on his future in the next few days. Jose Mourinho has been urging the 30-year-old to commit his future to United for some time

It's believed that he has been given a sizable signing-on fee and a significant pay rise. Sources close to the player have indicated that Jose Mourinho's desire to keep him and a willingness to stay in the Belgium national team were also key factors in his decision.

Fellaini, who is expected to face England in the final Group G fixture in Kalingrad on Thursday, will confirm that he is staying at United on Sunday – the day after his current deal runs out.

The 30-year-old revealed earlier this week that an announcement on his future is imminent, saying: 'I know where I'm going to play next year and that does not affect my performance at World Cup. The contract has been signed and I'm going to announce it within a few days.'

The news is likely to be met with a mixed reaction from fans, some of whom have struggled to accept Fellaini as a United player since he signed for David Moyes in a £27.5million deal in 2013.

The fact that he has been able to dictate terms to the club because he will shortly be a free agent has not gone down well among his critics.

However, Mourinho is an admirer of the former Standard Liege midfielder's combative, unorthodox style, and has been urging him to sign a new deal for some time.

Fellaini was unhappy that United took so long to come to the negotiating table and warned last month that the club may have left it too late.

'The entire staff is doing everything they can to make me stay,' he said. 'Now I am in a strong position, especially since Mourinho has stated that he wants to keep me.

'Last year I went to the coach and I said that I wanted a new contract. I then had a second meeting, but I will not ask it 10 times.

'Afterwards I became important for the team. And a good player costs at least £40million. The club knows that they went wrong there.

'I am now 30 years old, end of contract and negotiating with Manchester United. There are several clubs that show interest. I'm waiting for what's going to happen.'

The saga now appears to be nearing an end with Fellaini sent to extend his United career for another two years.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5891693/Marouane-Fellaini-set-sign-lucrative-new-two-year-Manchester-United-contract.html
Old 29-06-2018, 11:18 PM   #518
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Alhamdulillah

FELLAINI SIGNS NEW DEAL WITH UNITED

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Marouane Fellaini has signed a new contract which will keep him at the club until June 2020, with the option to extend for a further year.

Fellaini, 30, joined United in 2013 and has made 156 appearances and scored 20 goals. During his time at the club he has won the FA Cup, EFL Cup, UEFA Europa League and Community Shield.

Marouane Fellaini said: “I am pleased to be continuing my journey as a Manchester United player. I made this decision because I am very happy here. Also, I feel like this team, under Jose, still has a lot we want to achieve.

“I would like to say a special thank you to Jose for the faith he has always shown in me. My focus now is on the World Cup and I am looking forward to a successful season ahead.”

Jose Mourinho said: “I am very happy Marouane is staying with us.

“I always believed in his desire to stay with the club and I am delighted that he has signed a new contract.”

www.manutd.com
Old 29-06-2018, 11:30 PM   #519
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Kilas balik perjalanan karir Fellaini di United

Old 04-09-2018, 06:55 AM   #520
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Marouane Fellaini has urged his Manchester United team-mates to remain positive and maintain the same spirit that was on display against Burnley.

The Reds bounced back from successive defeats in the Premier League to secure a first away win of the season on Sunday, as Fellaini’s Belgian compatriot Romelu Lukaku scored twice in a 2-0 victory at Turf Moor.

As a number of players head off to represent their countries, United are not in action again until 15 September when travelling to Watford, who have won their opening four games. But Fellaini insists the Reds should not put club matters to one side during the international break.

“The spirit [against Burnley] was great, everybody wanted to win,” Fellaini told reporters after the game. “The spirit is there. We have to keep this spirit, think about every game and be positive. I think when we play positive football, we do well.

“Let’s now go to the international break and come back stronger. We have to go away [with our countries] but must stay focused because the next game [against Watford] is more important than this one now.”

'EVERYBODY HAS TO GIVE EVERYTHING'

Sunday’s game against Burnley marked the five-year anniversary of Fellaini joining United, his 250th Premier League appearance and 10 years since he arrived in English football, when signing for Everton from Belgian outfit Standard Liege.

Marouane was recalled by Jose Mourinho for the trip to the Clarets and impressed in midfield on his first start of the season, but he was just pleased to play his part in helping the team return to winning ways.

“The manager put me in the team and I gave everything for the team, but the most important thing is the three points,” said Marouane. “The manager knows my qualities so he knows how I can help the team. I do it with pleasure. Everybody has to help the team and give everything.

“I know what I have to do. I have certain experience, 10 years in the Premier League. When he gives me a chance, I try to give everything. The whole team played well and that's the most important thing.”

‘IT’S ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON’

United conjured the perfect response to the two disappointing defeats, away at Brighton & Hove Albion and at home to Tottenham Hotspur, against a Burnley team who always provide a tough challenge.

Fellaini is keen for the Reds to sustain the momentum gained from the win at Burnley and acknowledged that the team are taking one game at a time.

“The season is long and it’s only the beginning of the season,” Marouane added. “In the last two years, we started very well. This season, a bit less, but the season is long so let’s keep going.

“In the Premier League, everything is possible so let's see. Like I said, the next game is more important than this one.”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 259
4ntdarma, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adhe united macz, adib, adie fergie, adi_Giggsy, adjie7, adnalef, AgoestRedDevils, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, anditika, AndreasBelitung, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, ardiles, ariardia, arik_, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Azrul Red United, babol cantona, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, beersweeling, bimasyahab, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, blue4freedom, bmanutd, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, chicharito07, chincarito, cimbuang69, clsenz, CurlHargo, d10neladitya, d1xd1, Dado Sarosa, dankseals, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, Defi#123, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, Dewasamba89, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dickclitz, dj_lindra, dudut, dwi.cleverley23, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, edosaragih, edroid, Eka UPC, ekanata, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Ereius, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gegeH, ghopoereds, giens, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Happy, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, iblismerah, icebreaker, id4y, idfanw, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, Imron Setyo C, ipunkahmad, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jaxians, jie_bazz, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, jusri, K3nny_11, Kharisma Yulia, kobe1928, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, lauraniza, Les Diables Rouges, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, Mamenamenz, marsel david, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, MichaelMU, mousetrap, Mritik123, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, n_42_nk, octus, oldark, Om Juna, OSziXXoztn, p4cul, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, pringz, Pure_red, Rage, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, romibasarah, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, Rp1LSqbvd3, RPM, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, seven7, seventh.heaven, shevaix, siumink, skifferz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, swareksa, syaeful28, tasho, theater of dream, TomEnrico, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, utenwun, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, w.keane27, waynehanks, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Yanu Becks, Yayat Dg Kulle, yohannes.sb, yusufmu007, Zakaria Jhack, zan_mufc, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zudomiriku