United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 15-10-2020, 11:15 AM   #431
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David William Moyes

'It was a shock when it happened before the Hull game': West Ham boss David Moyes speaks out over testing positive for Covid-19 after returning to training this week following four matches away from the dugout

* David Moyes tested positive for virus before the Carabao Cup game against Hull
* The West Ham manager is now back in training after making a full recovery
* The Scottish coach handed over the reigns on matchday to assistant Alan Irvine
* Hammers have won two out of two Premier League games convincingly since

David Moyes has spoken for the first time since testing positive for coronavirus and says he's feeling 'much better' after returning to training.

The West Ham manager contracted the virus just hours before the Hammers' third round Carabao Cup tie against Hull City on September 22, alongside first-team players Issa Diop and Josh Cullen, and he has not been on the touchline for the last four matches.

Moyes, 57, handed over the reigns on matchday to his assistant Alan Irvine and his side were extremely successful in his absence, beating Wolves 4-0 and Leicester 3-0 in the Premier League, and Moyes admitted the players and backroom staff have done 'really well'.

'I'm better, much better,' he told the club website. 'Certainly it was a shock when it first happened before the Hull game but I think it's part of life now. I think we're all accepting that COVID's out there.

'We've always had, and had made, provisions if this did happen. When it all started back in March or April time, we had agreed exactly what we would do if any one of us - me for example - went into this situation.

'I never hoped it would happen, but the minute it did we kicked in right away. Alan [Irvine] immediately took over, and we just got on with the job.

'The Club were all prepared with the COVID officer, everything we knew exactly, and you have to remember we've all had about 30 tests so we're all getting tested regularly.

West Ham manager David Moyes is in good health following his positive coronavirus test. The Hammers boss is back in training after handing the reigns over to assistant Alan Irvine. Moyes revealed that the club had plans in place in case there was a positive coronavirus test

'We're probably getting to the state where every test was coming back negative, and then suddenly we were shocked by it.

'We were prepared that this could happen, I think we're seeing that there has been a rise recently in people picking it up.

'We're seeing it quite a lot more at football clubs as well actually so thankfully everybody around the Club's done well and really well after the situation before the Hull game.'

The Hammers beat Hull 5-1 on that night in September but did get knocked out at the next stage, after a 4-1 defeat against Everton at Goodison Park.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8828117/West-Ham-boss-David-Moyes-speaks-testing-positive-Covid-19-returning-training.html
Old 27-10-2020, 10:09 AM   #432
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

West Ham players believe David Moyes could be handed new contract after positive Premier League results since the coronavirus lockdown as Scot's contract expires in 2021

* West Ham have been on an upward curve recently under manager David Moyes
* The Hammers stayed up last season and have started this campaign strongly
* The club's players are backing Moyes to be handed a new contract next season
* Moyes' deal expires in 2021 but discussions with the board have not begun yet

West Ham players are backing David Moyes to be handed a contract extension following the club's resurgence since lockdown.

But the club's owners may delay opening talks with the former Manchester United boss until they are fully convinced the club will not be dragged into the relegation fight despite their positive start.

Moyes' contract expires at the end of the season - but there is a sense among key members of the Hammers squad that the Scot deserves a longer deal having kept the club up last season and the promising opening to the current campaign - which has seen them play Tottenham, Manchester City, Leicester and Wolves.

A number of the club's most influential players have bought into Moyes' approach and feel the 57-year-old should be rewarded so he can implement a longer-term strategy at the London Stadium.

Whether owners David Sullivan and David Gold - who acknowledge they made a mistake in letting Moyes leave in 2018 following his original spell in charge - are prepared to move contract talks forward, however, remains to be seen.

The duo hadn't planned to consider Moyes' future until the start of 2021 at the earliest and may wait for more tangible evidence the club are heading in the right direction before initiating extension talks.

West Ham players are backing manager David Moyes (right) to be given a new contract. Moyes' Hammers steered clear of relegation last term and have started this season strongly. West Ham's owners were not planning on discussing Moyes' contract talks until 2021

Both parties are relaxed by the contractual situation, much of that will have to do with a performance-related clause in Moyes' current deal that would trigger an extension this season.

Moyes is understood to be happy at West Ham but is also likely to seek assurances over the direction that club is headed before committing himself to a new deal.

The relationship between Moyes and the board is said to be very good which has helped nurture a more positive atmosphere since his arrival in December.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8881173/West-Ham-players-believe-David-Moyes-handed-new-contract-good-results-lockdown.html
Old 04-12-2020, 08:27 AM   #433
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

West Ham put new deal for David Moyes and star men ON HOLD until they are clear on when supporters can return to the London Stadium

* West Ham are delaying any formal contract talks with David Moyes and key stars
* The club are waiting until they are clear on when fans can return to stadiums
* They are worried about the backlash if they hand out deals amid the pandemic
* West Ham also hope the return of fans will help them motivate players to stay

West Ham are delaying formal contract talks with manager David Moyes and a clutch of key players until they are clear on when supporters can return to the London Stadium.

The club have decided not to finalise any contract extensions until the start of 2021 so they can first assess the financial losses suffered during the Covid-19 crisis.

Sources also claim there are concerns about a potential public backlash if the club hand out new deals during a pandemic that has had crippling economic effects across the country.

West Ham are delaying any formal contract talks with manager David Moyes and key players

There is hope, however, that the return of fans — albeit in a limited capacity — will help the Hammers move forward with securing the futures of key personnel early next year.

West Ham, like all Premier League clubs, will likely make a loss by opening to just 2,000 fans from Saturday, when they host Manchester United.

But increases to the limits in 2021 should ease financial concerns, allowing West Ham to strike deals with Moyes — and key players such as Michail Antonio, Lukasz Fabianski and Fabian Balbuena, who are out of contact in the summer.

Club captain Mark Noble's deal also expires at the end of the season, while first-choice defender Angelo Ogbonna is out of contract at the end of next season.

In previous seasons, such discussions over extensions would be well on course.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9016085/West-Ham-new-deal-David-Moyes-star-men-hold.html
setelah musim lalu hampir degradasi, musim ini performa WHU membaik, bahkan sekarang ada diposisi 5 dan akan menjadi lawan United diakhir pekan nanti. akankah Moyes memberikan kekalahan beruntun kedua setelah dihajar PSG diajang UCL dikandang sendiri? apa Ole harus kena covid dulu seperti Moyes biar performa United jadi membaik
Old 07-12-2020, 09:12 AM   #434
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

David Moyes reveals Sir Alex Ferguson texted him to praise his upturn in West Ham's fortunes as the Scot shrugs off 'dinosaur' tag and says he has his 'mojo' back at London Stadium

* Sir Alex Ferguson recently texted David Moyes to praise his work at West Ham
* The Hammers boss says critics labelling him a 'dinosaur' lack football intellect * The Scot says he has his 'mojo' back at West Ham and praised players for form

Sir Alex Ferguson has texted David Moyes to praise the work he is doing, with the West Ham manager saying anyone who calls him a 'dinosaur' lacks intellect.

Moyes, who replaced Ferguson as Manchester United manager in 2013, faces his old club on Saturday.

The 57-year-old Scot defended his coaching credentials, hitting out at anyone who thinks he is not a modern manager who has evolved over time.

David Moyes (right) said Sir Alex Ferguson (left) texted him to praise him for West Ham's form

'I shouldn't even have to defend myself. I feel more sad for the people who say that because it shows their lack of intellect,' Moyes said when asked about the 'dinosaur' tag used by some supporters.

'Maybe on the field it's not been as noticeable as it should be. Ultimately as a manager you have to prove yourself. Some occasions, it's not been as good as I'd like but I took on difficult jobs.

'I would never regret taking the Manchester United job, but leaving Everton was such an incredible big decision. Sometimes only when you leave do you realise how good the Everton team were and how close they were.

'We got to fourth once but at that time there just wasn't the investment to give me a chance to take Everton and break in amongst one of the four big clubs.

The Scot faces his former side United on Saturday six years after he he was sacked by them. Moyes says he has his 'mojo' back at West Ham as they continue to climb the league table

'I went to Real Sociedad. I don't know of many other British managers being offered a job in one of the major leagues. I came back and took the Sunderland job.

'I'm in a really good place because I've got a brilliant bunch of lads.'

Moyes says he has got his 'mojo' back and revealed Ferguson texted him two weeks ago after a win to praise him. 'Sir Alex was always very good to me,' he said. 'He was very good to me at United.

'To replace him was a great honour. He was very feisty on the touchline and might fall out with you. But he always shook your hand, gave you a glass of wine and if you needed to phone him on anything, he would always be there for the call.'

Moyes has limited sympathy for current United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who is feeling the heat.

Edinson Cavani could make his first Premier League start on Saturday, seven years after Moyes travelled to France on a scouting mission as United manager.

In the end, Moyes decided against signing the Paris Saint-Germain striker.

'I remember at the time speaking to the representatives of Cavani,' Moyes said.

'The problem I had was I had Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney, Chicharito (Javier Hernandez) who were already in that position and several other up-and-coming players.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9020021/David-Moyes-reveals-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-texted-praise-work-doing-West-Ham.html
Old 11-06-2021, 09:54 AM   #435
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

David Moyes agrees new three-year deal at West Ham following club's second-best Premier League finish as Scot delivers blow to former club Everton by committing to the London Stadium

* David Moyes led West Ham to a sixth-place Premier League finish in 2020-21
* The Scot has decided to commit himself to the club for the next three years
* Everton had shortlisted him as a potential candidate to replace Carlo Ancelotti
* Moyes is targeting moves for Tammy Abraham and Jesse Lingard this summer

David Moyes has agreed his new contract at West Ham despite the interest of former club Everton.

The 58-year-old led West Ham to their second-best Premier League finish of sixth and qualification for Europe and has decided to commit himself to the club for the next three years.

The news will delight West Ham supporters who feared Moyes could be lured away by former club Everton who had shortlisted the Scot as a potential candidate to replace Carlo Ancelotti.

Moyes hopes to have support in the transfer market as he targets the likes of Chelsea's Tammy Abraham and Manchester United's Jesse Lingard who has excelled under him on loan.

Moyes is also in discussions to re-shape his backroom staff after Alan Irvine stepped down for personal reasons. Billy McKinlay is among those in the frame to replace Irvine.

Moyes was Everton boss for 11 years and had been linked with a return after Ancelotti's departure earlier this month to return to Real Madrid.

Speaking earlier this week, first-team coach Stuart Pearce revealed Moyes had agreed in principle to remain at West Ham.

David Moyes agrees new contract at West Ham despite the interest from former club Everton. The 58-year-old led West Ham to their second-best Premier League finish of sixth in 2020-21. Everton had shortlisted the Scot as a potential candidate to replace Carlo Ancelotti

'For all intents and purposes he has agreed and the club have agreed to extend his contract as such,' he told talkSPORT.

'I am not asking for time,' Moyes said meanwhile. 'I don't think any manager can ever ask for time.

'But I think if you're ever going to give a manager time, it would be now, where somebody has come in and saved the club twice, had one year and got ourselves in a position where we are going to challenge for Europe.

'If you are ever going to trust and say, ''Let's go to the next level'', now you have got to give that trust over. You have got to give the manager the ability to try to take the club on to reach what you see as the next level.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9674383/David-Moyes-set-sign-new-three-year-deal-West-Ham-turn-advances-Everton.html
Old 11-04-2022, 09:45 AM   #436
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'We've moved quickly at West Ham to being close to that club': David Moyes' head 'no longer turning' amid the Manchester United job with Scot hoping to guide his high-flying Hammers to success on all-fronts

* Manager David Moyes is delighted with the progress he is making at West Ham
* The Scot has put his previous Manchester United disappointment behind him
* Moyes is targeting success with the Hammers and looking to guide them to glory

Davis Moyes says his head is no longer turned when the Manchester United manager's job is being discussed.

The West Ham boss lasted only ten months in charge at Old Trafford. Some critics feel he was judged too harshly and others that he was the wrong man for the job.

Either way, he has rebuilt his considerable reputation at West Ham and that is the only United he is focussed on helping to challenge for success now.

And that is why he does not get distracted when the United job is up for grabs again – as it is now - with Erik Ten Hag and Mauricio Pochettino in the running to succeed interim manager Ralf Rangnick.

David Moyes' head no longer turns when hearing the Manchester United job being discussed. West Ham boss is targeting success on all fronts and has been a revelation at the Hammers

'I had my chance,' Moyes reflected.

'I didn't quite reach what I'd like to have done or get the results I'd like to have done but I think that's been the same with a lot of the managers there, some of them were really top, top managers.

'We've moved quickly at West Ham to being close to that club, so if we can make it two years in a row in Europe it would be an incredible achievement.

Moyes failed to deliver at Manchester United after replacing Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford

'You have to have a plan. You need four or five transfer windows to get it right. That's just me. Most managers need that.'

Another team and manager getting it right are today's Sunday opponents Brentford, where Thomas Frank stunned his Premier League rivals with the successful recruitment of 'comeback kid' Christian Eriksen.

And Moyes revealed the Danish midfielder could possibly have been lining up for West Ham.

'He was mentioned to us and was mentioned to a few clubs about coming back,' Moyes confirmed, adding that the Danish connection between Frank and his player clearly gave them the edge.

'I think Eriksen is a player a lot of people would look at and think 'my goodness'. But I think everybody was more unsure.'

Moyes would rather focus on his own assets and highlighted the unsung progress of centre back Craig Dawson, who cost around £2m when he signed from Watford two years ago.

'Dawson has given us a real stability,' Moyes added: 'He's reliable, he plays most weeks, he trains every day, he turns up for the games in good fashion.

'He's brought in a lot of really good things, a lot of real basic things which you need sometimes. You do need centre halves who can head it and kick it and tackle and block. There's a new modern world out there of centre halves who pass it and play from the back, with lots of key passes.

'I think in the main it's been money really well spent from our point of view. But I have to say I think he has improved as well. He's understanding a lot more things and generally he's playing at a good level in the Premier League'.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10704689/Moyes-head-no-longer-turning-amid-Manchester-United-job.html
Old 12-04-2022, 01:20 AM   #437
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sama seperti Mourinho, rambut Moyes kini makin memutih yaaa...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 238
-bloodflowers-, @edosarag1h, A.besar, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, Abi Nazhifa, adelberth, adhe united macz, AdhiX, adnan44, Agoenk Mancunian, akbardinata, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, alpben, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, amienz_muhamad, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, Ardhie Nemanja, Ardiey11, arief rachman, Arif VDS, arik_, aris_33, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, ayahocta, Ayu Blasting, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, b3ck_23_wan, babol, bang_zak, beckz_on7, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bucay deathbat, Bulma, cantonaaws81, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cintaoven, clsenz, CRj, Darwin Sukendar, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Desky, De_Silvia, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dudut jr, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edgani, edroid, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, erland_lie, eyeofday, f3bry, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, fatikh, Febribule, febyrc, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, firman_A, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, ghopoereds, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, ib17u mancunian, iblismerah, id4y, ing areese, ipunkahmad, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jalanjalanyuk, jaxians, Jhein KimberLys, jifortin, JustUnited, keanOehlers, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, Mamenamenz, marsel david, mayarararocks, MCR7, MEN J.EVANS, MichaelMU, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nickz09, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Peppiredarmy, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, reddevilmaniac, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, revald, rgnar, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, ruffy3rd, RVP20, Ryan Smith, sen, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, Sir Suwie, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sudhy nebo, Supernan, syaeful28, syahrizal, tasho, taufikdevil, theater of dream, toge, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, viki_manchunian, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, Wibiebintang, widihendrik, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku