United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 08-06-2020, 09:41 AM   #421
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ander Herrera Agüera

'He's a beast with people who aren't honest': Ander Herrera praises former Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho... as midfielder admits PSG squad were 'very surprised' that Ligue 1 season was curtailed early

* Ander Herrera worked with Jose Mourinho for just over two years in England
* The pair won the Europa League and League Cup whilst at Manchester United
* Now at PSG, Herrera believes he and Mourinho are cut from the same cloth
* The Spaniard also believes the decision to cancel the Ligue 1 season was 'hasty'

Ander Herrera has praised his former manager Jose Mourinho, insisting he 'only feels gratitude to him' after their time together at Manchester United.

The Spanish midfielder, now at PSG, worked with Mourinho for two-and-a-half years at Old Trafford, winning the Europa League and the League Cup together.

Herrera was a regular in the starting XI under the Portuguese manager, and despite often falling-out with players at United - most noticeably fellow midfielder Paul Pogba - Mourinho did not have a problem with players who 'worked hard and don't mess him about', says Herrera.

'I only feel gratitude to him,' Herrera told Spanish outlet AS. 'The first of the seasons was fantastic, with three titles and I was chosen by the fans as the best player of the season.

'He's got personality yes but if you're up front with him, work hard, don't hide and don't mess him about, you won't have any problems.

'I understand him because I think the same, you have to be tough and mature. He's a beast with people who aren't honest.'

PSG midfielder Ander Herrera admits he enjoyed working under Jose Mourinho at United. The pair worked together for over two years before Mourinho was sacked in December 2018. Mourinho won the Europa League and League Cup at United but is now at rivals Tottenham

Having moved to Paris on a free transfer last summer, the 30-year-old got his first taste of silverware in France when PSG were awarded the Ligue 1 title this season, after the French government cancelled the season due to the coronavirus crisis.

But with the Bundesliga already restarting and leagues in England, Spain and Italy soon to follow suit, there has been criticism of what many regard as a hasty decision by the French authorities.

'We [PSG squad] were very surprised. I remember that in the team chat many of us were in shock, in fact some did not believe it,' Herrera admitted.

'I think it was a hasty decision because time is giving reason to the Bundesliga and hopefully the same will happen with the Spanish league and the rest.

'We also do not know if the two French Cups (the Cup and the League Cup) will be played in August, the Champions League does no

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8396295/Hes-beast-people-arent-honest-Ander-Herrera-praises-ex-Man-Utd-boss-Jose-Mourinho.html
Old 09-06-2020, 09:43 AM   #422
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'It was not about money... I deserved more attention from the club': Ander Herrera slams Manchester United and lifts lid on 'disagreements' that sparked his exit - and PSG star even admits he WOULD have signed an extension if offer had come sooner

* Ander Herrera said his departure from Manchester United was not about money
* The midfielder left United to join PSG last summer after five years at Old Trafford
* The Spaniard said he felt undervalued after the club waited to offer a new deal
* He admitted he would have signed an extension had the proposal come earlier

Ander Herrera has slammed former club Manchester United after revealing his departure was not about money but because of 'disagreements'.

The midfielder left the club after five years to join Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer last summer after failing to agree a new contract, despite expectations he would extend his stay.

The Spaniard admitted he felt undervalued by the Red Devils during the negotiations after they waited until he had six months left to run on his deal before offering an extension.

Ander Herrera has criticised Manchester United for the handling of his departure last summer. The midfielder said he would have signed a new contract had the offer been made earlier

'It was not about money,' he told The Athletic.

'It was not about the duration of the contract offer. In my opinion, I waited too long (for an offer) and deserved more attention from the club.

'I was a player that gave everything. I never complained. I never went to the media to complain about anything. I never put a bad face to any manager, to any member of the board, and they waited until I had five or six months left on my contract.

The Spaniard was named United's player of the season in 2017 and expected an improved offer. The 30-year-old joined Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer after the club made an approach

'That's why I had some disagreements with them.'

Herrera said he had expected an improved offer after winning the club's player of the season award in 2017 and admitted he would likely have signed a new contract had the proposal come earlier.

'Yes, absolutely. I thought they were going to come two years before my contract finished, like most other clubs do.'

PSG showed an interest ahead of the 2018-19 season and Herrera decided to move on.

He has played 18 times for Thomas Tuchel's side this season. He would likely have made more appearances had he not suffered with hamstring and thigh injuries.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8398417/Ander-Herrera-slams-Manchester-United-lifts-lid-disagreements-sparked-exit.html
Old 10-06-2020, 08:17 AM   #423
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Padahal menurut saya Herrera termasuk salah satu pemain yang konsisten permainannya di United pasca era Sir Alex Feguson. Memang patut disayangkan Hererra akhirnya harus dilepas..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2020, 12:45 AM   #424
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

HERRERA FIRES CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WARNING

Former Red Ander Herrera has praised both Manchester United's progression and Paul Pogba, in particular, as he prepares to face us for the first time since leaving Old Trafford.

When the Reds walk out at Parc des Princes for out first match of the Champions League group stage, the familiar face might play for the French side.

Herrera, who of course spent six seasons at Old Trafford, is looking forward to seeing his old team mates. During his pre-match press conference, the midfielder was asked about the last time United played in the French capital, our famous 3-1 win in March 2019.

“I was a Manchester United player then so, of course, I was very happy with the outcome,“ Herrera said.

”We played a lot of new players. A lot of the first-team players were injured back then. We had hope and actually played well, and we won, so I was very happy.

“Now, it’s different. I’m a Paris player. I don’t know if I’m going to start or not. Whatever’s going to happen, I’m playing for Paris and Paris is in my mind. I’m going to play the best I can and make sure we win.

“The memories are nice but this is a whole different game. No fans, different atmosphere. We’re ready to win now.“

Tuesday evening's encounter will be the first in Group H, which also consists of the Turkish champions Istanbul Basaksehir and last campaign's Champions League semi-finalists RB Leipzig.

”Now it’s a game tomorrow, an important game for both,“ he added. ”This is a group where you can’t make many mistakes because, if you do, you’re in trouble.“

One of the players our former no. 21 could battle against in midfield is former colleague Pogba, whom he praised before the match.

“I think he has everything - there are not many players like him,” he said about our France international.

“Pogba, he can play one-on-one, box-to-box, a little high, he definitely has got it all. He’s got all the skills and the talent. I think he plays well right now because of Bruno Fernandes. Before, we used to play more on the left and more on the right. Regardless, he's got the talent to be one of the best.

”Now, I’m a Paris player, so I wish him the best. Tomorrow, it’s a different team and the fight is on.“

Herrera, who won the Carabao Cup, the Emirates FA Cup, the Europa League and two Community Shields during his time at the Theatre of Dreams, says he still follows his former team closely, emphasising his support for United as he spoke to the press on Monday.

“They are progressing,” he said.

“They have signed the right players, in my opinion. They are going to improve. They are progressing. I don’t think they are going backwards, I think they are going forwards.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2022, 08:43 AM   #425
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ander Herrera 'rules out a potential move to Tottenham' after Antonio Conte eyed a potential swap deal for Tanguy Ndombele... as the midfielder is 'happy at PSG and would only play for Manchester United if he returned to England'

* Tottenham are hoping to sell Tanguy Ndombele before the January window shuts
* PSG were reportedly in talks to sign the out-of-favour midfielder on loan
* But Spurs have since failed to include Ander Herrera in Ndombele's transfer
* The north London club wanted to bring Herrera back to England in a swap deal
* The Spaniard would only rejoin Man United if he returned to the Premier League

Ander Herrera has ruled out a move to Tottenham as part of a swap deal involving Tanguy Ndombele because he is happy at PSG and would only return to England to play for Manchester United.

Spurs have been locked in talks with PSG over a potential loan move for Ndombele, who has fallen out of favour in north London this season.

After being jeered off the field against Morecambe on January 9, the French midfielder has failed to make it into Antonio Conte's three next matchday squads and therefore appears set to leave this month.

However, while a loan switch to PSG initially looked likely, The Athletic are now reporting that Spurs have failed with an attempt to include Herrera as part of the deal.

Ander Herrera has ruled out a move to Tottenham as part of a swap deal for Tanguy Ndombele. Spurs reportedly tried to include Herrera in a deal that would see Ndombele join PSG. But Herrera is said to be more than happy with life under Mauricio Pochettino at PSG. And if he returned to England it would be to play for Manchester United again

The Premier League side wanted to bring Herrera, who previously spent five years at Man United, in the opposite direction back to England just 31 months after he departed Old Trafford.

But unfortunately for Conte and co, the 32-year-old midfielder is understood to be completely happy in Paris, where he has featured 25 times under Mauricio Pochettino this season.

And if he were to head back to the Premier League, Herrera would only do so for a second stint at United.

In his previous spell with the Red Devils he racked up a total of 189 appearances, scoring 20 goals and winning the FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League.

Herrera chose to leave at the end of his contract in July 2019, signing for PSG on a free transfer and winning the Ligue 1 title in his debut campaign.

He also came close to winning the Champions League that year, suffering a 1-0 defeat against Bayern Munich in the behind-closed-doors final.

Spurs are keen to add a new central midfielder to their ranks this month, with AC Milan's Franck Kessie and Fiorentina's Sofyan Amrabat also on their radar.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10446067/Tottenham-Ander-Herrera-rules-Tanguy-Ndombele-swap-PSG-star-return-Man-United.html
Old 27-01-2022, 09:28 AM   #426
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Kalo bener ander cuma mau main buat united di inggris, keren banget..jarang nih sikap kaya gini jaman sekarang..hehe
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2022, 09:33 PM   #427
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ander Herrera set to return to Athletic Bilbao after PSG terminated his contract two years early - with ex-Man United star forfeiting chunk of his pay-off so the Spanish club don't have to pay a fee

* Paris Saint-Germain have offloaded midfielder Ander Herrera after three years
* They ended his contract two years early and Herrera will return to Bilbao
* It will be a free transfer after Herrera forfeited some of the money he was owed

Former Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera is poised for a return to Athletic Bilbao after Paris Saint-Germain terminated his contract two years early.

The 33-year-old played a bit-part role for the Parisians last season and PSG told him earlier in the summer he was free to find a new club after three seasons with them.

According to Marca, Herrera will return to Bilbao, the club he spent three years with between 2011 and 2014, prior to his £28.85million transfer to United.

Herrera will arrive as a free agent and sign until 2024, while retaining the option of a third year.

Bilbao coach Ernesto Valverde was also in charge during Herrera's final season at the club before he moved to Old Trafford.

But it hasn't been the smoothest of exits from Paris, with Herrera insisting earlier in the summer that he was determined to fulfil his lucrative contract at the Parc des Princes.

However, PSG urgently needed to offload some of their squad and haven't involved Herrera during their opening matches of the Ligue 1 season.

Herrera will be released after negotiations over the compensation he will receive for forfeiting the final two years of his PSG deal.

Ander Herrera is set to leave Paris Saint-Germain and make a return to old club Athletic Bilbao. The midfielder spent three years with Bilbao before signing for Manchester United in 2014

The player has reportedly waived 40 per cent of this money so that Bilbao did not have to pay a transfer fee to secure him and he will not be their highest earner.

Herrera joined Bilbao the first time from Real Zaragoza and played 128 times for them over three seasons, scoring 11 goals.

In his five seasons with United, Herrera made 189 appearances and helped them win the FA Cup in 2016, plus the EFL Cup and the UEFA Europa League in 2017.

Bilbao have started the season with a goalless draw against Mallorca and a 1-0 win over Valencia, with a trip to Cadiz coming up next on Monday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11140669/Ander-Herrera-set-return-Athletic-Bilbao-PSG-terminated-contract.html
Old 17-10-2022, 09:35 AM   #428
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Former Manchester United favourite Ander Herrera backs England's Marcus Rashford to become a club 'LEGEND' and claimed Erik ten Hag's men won't take 30 years to win the league like Liverpool

* Ander Herrera claims Marcus Rashford will become a club legend at Man United
* The former United midfielder backed his old teammates to star this season
* Rashford lifted the Premier League player of the month for September
* Herrera also insisted United's trophy drought won't last as long as Liverpool's

Former Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera has backed one of his old teammates to become an Old Trafford legend as he admitted that new boss Erik ten Hag is bringing 'optimism' back to the club after years of turmoil.

Herrera made 189 appearances during five years in Manchester as he helped United lift the League Cup, FA Cup, and Europa League, before leaving to join Paris Saint-Germain.

Now back on loan at boyhood club Athletic Bilbao, the midfielder backed Marcus Rashford to write himself into the history books at the famous club, but admitted expectations on some players is unfair.

‘Marcus makes a big difference when he’s fit and when he’s in a good moment – and he has now the best teacher in the team, with the best example, with Cristiano,' he told ESPN.

Marcus Rashford has been backed to become a club legend at Man United by Ander Herrera. Rashford has started the season brightly for United. Rashford has scored five goals already this season matching his overall tally for last season

‘So, of course [he can be a key player], but sometimes we are not fair with some players. We are not fair with Marcus or – I could give you more examples – with Vinicius [Junior] or with these kind of players.

‘You cannot compare them with [Lionel] Messi and Cristiano because it’s like if the Spanish midfielders, we are compared with Xavi [Hernandez] and [Andres] Iniesta. We are going to lose [that comparison], of course.

‘Marcus has everything to become one of the biggest Manchester United players in history. He is back at his best, he is scoring and helping the team and as a United fan I’m happy.’

Rashford has enjoyed a career revival under Ten Hag after enduring his worst return in a United shirt last season, scoring just five goals in all competitions. In contrast he has already scored the same amount of goals this season.

The 24-year-old Mancunian was also announced as the Premier League's player of the month for September as United bounced back from a disastrous start under Ten Hag to rise to 5th in the league standings.

Herrera also belives Erik ten Hag (left) is bringing a sense of optimism back to Old Trafford

Herrera backed United's new Dutchman in the dugout to bring silverware back to the club as he claimed Ten Hag will bring silverware back to the club far quicker than Liverpool managed following their 30-year wait for a Premier League title.

‘Even in the bad moments I remain optimistic because of the fans and how big the club is. They’ve had a few years without trophies but things take time.

‘Liverpool were a long time without trophies and now they are back and doing great. I’m sure United will do the same and it won’t take 30 years, I’m sure.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11319223/Man-United-favourite-Ander-Herrera-backs-Englands-Marcus-Rashford-club-LEGEND.html
Old 19-12-2022, 10:55 AM   #429
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I expected more': Ander Herrera breaks down in TEARS while discussing 'painful' Manchester United exit in 2019 after the club failed to offer him a new deal despite winning their Player of the Year award

* Ander Herrera opened up on his exit from Manchester United for free in 2019
* In 189 games for the Red Devils he managed 20 goals in addition to 27 assists
* Spaniard helped United win the FA Cup, Carabao Cup and UEFA Europa League
* But he wasn't offered a new contract and left the club for PSG in 2019

Ander Herrera broke down in tears when discussing his departure from former club Manchester United, claiming that he expected more from the club.

Herrera has revealed that he found his exit from United 'painful' as he had been expecting an offer from he club to extend his stay with the Red Devils, which coincided with FA Cup, Carabao Cup and Europa League wins.

The former United favourite - who has backed Marcus Rashford to become a club legend - joined under Louis van Gaal in 2014, before leaving for PSG on a free transfer free five years later and then returning to Athletic Bilbao in 2022.

'To leave, it was difficult because six months before, five months before, I was expecting that offer for me to stay,' said Herrera on the UTD Podcast.

'I won the player of the season award from the fans and the club didn't call me in that summer to sign a new contract and they did with other players so that was painful for me.

Former Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera was reduced to tears when discussing his departure from the club. The Spanish midfielder spent five seasons at Old Trafford, winning the FA Cup and the Europa League

'I think I deserved (a contract extension) but they didn't do it and after the conditions changed because I was not happy with that little moment from the club.

'I'm so so thankful, but that was painful at the end of the third season. Three titles, player of the year and they didn't call me in the summer so I was feeling a little bit down.'

Herrera was one of the club's key performers in a period that saw them struggle to regain their status in not just the English game, but across European football.

He would play 189 games for the Red Devils, scoring 20 goals and providing 27 assists from defensive midfield.

The decision to allow the player to leave for free came under scrutiny, with the Spaniard consistently a performer for not just Van Gaal, but also Jose Mourinho and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer during their respective tenures at Old Trafford.

Herrera admitted that he was later offered a new deal at the club, but the damage had already been done for the midfielder by that point.

'And after, they called me when I had one year left on the contract and the things, they were not right for me,' he added.

'I fight for the club until the last day, no problem at all, I respected my contract until the last day.

Herrera was allowed to leave for free in 2019, joining Ligue 1 titans PSG for three seasons. Herrera racked up 20 goals and 27 assists from 189 appearances. The defensive midfielder had been a consistent performer under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Jose Mourinho before him

'But they didn't come at the right moment in my opinion, and in my agent's opinion, and in my family's opinion as well.'

And when asked whether he was emotional on his final day at Old Trafford, he said: 'I remember that last day at Old Trafford, I still have a picture with my daughter, so yeah it was,' before breaking down in tears and walking away to compose himself.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11548987/Ander-Herrera-breaks-TEARS-discussing-painful-Manchester-United-exit-2019.html
Old 22-12-2022, 08:31 AM   #430
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ander Herrera recalls 'transfer imposters' who sabotaged his 2013 move from Athletic Bilbao to Manchester United... and claims hoaxers 'were trying to make easy money' ahead of his £30million switch from Spain

* Ander Herrera has recalled how his move to Man United was sabotaged in 2013
* The Spaniard was in the process of moving to Old Trafford from Athletic Bilbao
* A group of 'transfer imposters' attempted to broker the nearly completed deal
* The move eventually fell through due to the farcical nature of proceedings
* Herrera joined the Red Devils a year later and was Louis van Gaal's first signing

Ex-Man United star Ander Herrera has recalled how 'transfer imposters' sabotaged his move to the Premier League club back in 2013.

The Spaniard had been a transfer target for at-the-time boss David Moyes, however the Red Devils were unable to get a deal over the line despite their significant interest.

Moyes claimed the deal broke down after Bilbao demanded an extortionate buy-out fee but rumours suggested 'imposters' had sabotaged the transfer and Herrera has now claimed the stories were true.

In September 2013, Herrera's potential move to United collapsed amid reports that hoaxers - claiming to act on behalf of the English champions - had turned up in Spain to supposedly represent the club.

Ander Herrera has recalled the controversial story of 'imposters' sabotaging his transfer. The Spaniard looked set for a move to Man United from Atletico Bilbao in 2013 but it collapsed. Herrera (L) claims he 'didn't know' about the people claiming to be his lawyers in the deal

Three people claimed they were Man United officials and had arrived at the Spanish league's offices in Madrid to pay the buyout clause for Herrera in full. It was revealed that these men were, in fact, hoaxers and the deal quickly collapsed.

Speaking to the UTD Podcast, Herrera confirmed that he was unaware of the individuals and suggested they were trying to make 'easy money'.

'I didn't even know them,' he said of the legal advisers who claimed to be representing him.

'I know my lawyers and I know my agent. It is the same agent as when I was 18. They [hoaxers] were trying to make easy money – I don't know how.

Luckily for Herrera, he managed to secure a move to Old Trafford just one year later in 2014. At-the-time coach David Moyes claimed the deal collapsed due to a extortionate buy-out fee

'I think they wanted to be there if the negotiation was successful, they wanted everyone to think that they were the ones who did it and, maybe after that, they can have more players or more negotiations.

'But I didn't even know them, honestly. It was funny because some of my friends say: 'Your lawyers are in La Liga and they are going to pay the money,' and I said: 'No, they are not my lawyers. I do not know them.'

At-the-time United boss Moyes insisted that the deal collapsed for an entirely different reason. He said: ‘I really like the player but we thought the buy-out was the wrong valuation.’

Luckily for Herrera, he got his move to Old Trafford just one year later and became the first signing of Louis van Gaal's tenure at the Premier League club.

The Spanish midfielder has recently opened up about his stint at Old Trafford and even broke down in tears when describing his 'painful' exit from the club.

Herrera also reflected on former coaches Louis van Gaal, Ole Gunner Solskjaer and Jose Mourinho and labelled them as 'a teacher', 'a legend' and 'a s***house'.

He left United in 2019 to join PSG, where he won two Ligue 1 titles, two Coupe de France's and one Champions League runners-up medal.

The 33-year-old has now returned to Spain to play for Athletic Bilbao on loan - the club where he was initially signed from to join Manchester United.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11561925/Ander-Herrera-recalls-transfer-imposters-sabotaged-2013-Athletic-Bilbao.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 158
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adhie21, AdhiX, adnan44, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, ANGGAHERRERA, Ardiey11, arik_, asririzky, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Bengzimare, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, braausasda9593, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, cyan91, DeE_, delongedee, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, Fuad quintana, Garuda20, GeaErang, ghopoereds, ghostman, gindalubis, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, hetims, hombreng, iblismerah, icalace, icebreaker, id4y, irfan_thered, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kagawa26, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, loveUNITED, LUKIwae, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, Michael10, mochies5, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, oldark, Om Juna, Ompiter, Oom Panda, paiman, PatrickSquare, penk22_, Rean, Red Army, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, salimin, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, syafrudhyn MU, t10 CR, tasho, toenjq, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wakhid ronaldo, wira_ozora, Wisnu Edwards, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zudomiriku