United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 17-08-2018, 11:22 PM   #141
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Matteo Darmian

Jose Mourinho believes Matteo Darmian will remain at Manchester United beyond the end of the month, which he described as “good news”.

The Italian full-back has enjoyed an extremely positive pre-season, playing in all six of United’s warm-up games, and put in a good performance as the Reds got the 2018/19 season off to a winning start against Leicester City last week.

The boss said last month that Matteo had expressed a desire to leave and he wouldn’t stand in his way if the club received the right offer.

However, speaking ahead of the Reds’ trip to Brighton & Hove Albion on Sunday, Jose stated that he feels the experienced defender will stay at the club – which would please him greatly.

“I don’t think he’ll go,” the boss told reporters in his pre-match press conference at the Aon Training Complex. “He cannot have any bad feelings towards us because we opened the door for him, in case his desire was to go, but it looks like it's not going to end in a transfer and, for me, it is good news.”

Mourinho also spoke highly of what the versatile no.36, who signed from Italian side Torino in the summer of 2015, brings to the squad.

“For me, it’s good news that Matteo is staying. He’s always an option for us, he’s always a reliable player. We know that his performance level is one where we know that he always does a job for the team - right-back, left-back, starting, on the bench – he always does it.

“He's a fantastic professional. He's a guy that is loved in the group by his human nature too, so for me, in the end, it's good news if Matteo is not leaving.”

The boss confirmed that Antonio Valencia is back in training but is unlikely to be involved against Brighton, which means Darmian could continue at right-back at the Amex Stadium – with summer signing Diogo Dalot also still sidelined.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:39 AM   #142
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

"Kode" nih...

Darmian Sangat Rindu Italia
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Matteo Darmian sedang menjalani musim keempat bersama Manchester United. Pemain 29 tahun itu mengaku sudah sangat rindu Italia.

Darmian didatangkan MU dari Torino pada awal musim 2015/2016. Saat itu, dia ditebus dengan nilai transfer 12,7 juta pound sterling.

Selama di Inggris, Darmian masih belum bisa tampil reguler bersama The Red Devils. Dia baru bermain 56 kali di Liga Inggris dengan sumbangan 1 gol.

MU menjalani start buruk musim ini. Setan Merah ada di posisi kedelapan dengan raihan 22 angka dari 14 kali berlaga.

Darmian sadar dengan start buruk MU itu, dia juga sembari menyisipkan ungkapan rindu pada Italia. Dia dikabarkan diincar beberapa klub Italia di musim panas lalu.

"Bukan cara yang sempurna untuk memulai musim. Masih ada banyak pertandingan tersisa dan kami akan mencoba untuk memangkas jarak dengan pemimpin klasemen. Saya gembira bisa kembali bermain, tapi yang terpenting bisa menang," kata Darmian di Football Italia.

"Kami harus meningkatkan hasil akhir yang kami dapat, saya bangga bermain untuk klub seperti Manchester United, bahkan andai saya sangat merindukan Italia," dia menambahkan.
Old 08-01-2019, 06:58 PM   #143
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DARMIAN IS SHOWING HE IS A TOP PRO FOR UNITED

Matteo Darmian was the epitome of a top professional when playing at centre-back during Manchester United's Emirates FA Cup third-round victory over Reading last weekend.

Although he admitted beforehand it’s a position he hasn’t played much in the past, the Italian was highly praised by fans on social media and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for his composed display alongside Phil Jones in Saturday’s 2-0 win.

It was the 29-year-old’s first appearance under caretaker manager Solskjaer, and he helped the Reds keep a clean sheet for the second successive match in 2019.

With Chris Smalling and Marcos Rojo injured and Eric Bailly suspended, Ole also decided to give Victor Lindelof a rest after five successive starts.

But he felt Matteo’s impressive performance at the heart of the defence was the biggest positive against the Royals.

“He [Darmian] is the biggest plus today,” Solskjaer told MUTV after the game. “Matteo looked like he had played there before for a long time.

“As an Italian, he’s very cultural and very calm on the ball. He was one of the few that at times tried to settle us down and pass the ball. I don’t think he put a foot wrong.”

Speaking to us before the game, Matteo explained he hadn’t played much at centre-back during his career so far but insisted he would always help the team wherever he was needed.

“I can play there,” said Darmian. “Of course I play at right-back and left-back, for me it doesn’t matter. I try to do my best every time and I try to help the team to reach the victory.

“Sometimes I’ve played in a back three so it’s not a problem for me. Of course I’m more of a defender than an attacking player, but I have to help the team.”

Darmian is part of a strong squad that Solskjaer has inherited, packed with talent in every position. He was ready to perform a fairly unfamiliar role against Reading and feels his team-mates must also be prepared to do whatever is necessary to fulfil the team’s needs during a busy period.

“We have 25 or 26 very good players,” our no.36 said. “It doesn’t matter who plays from the beginning but everyone has to be ready, especially in the Premier League and in England because we have a lot of games so everyone has to be ready.”

The Reds, who have won all five games under Solskjaer so far, are currently in Dubai for a warm weather training camp ahead of Sunday’s tough Premier League test against Tottenham Hotspur.

And Darmian believes the break in the United Arab Emirates is hugely beneficial for the squad, especially after the hectic festive period.

“Of course, when you play every three days, you have no time to train and maybe prepare well for the games but now we have one week to prepare well, not just for the next game but I think for the next month.

“Of course, it’s a good way to train in good weather and we can enjoy it as well. Staying together, it’s an opportunity to increase our group spirit. I think we are a good group, we are very good guys so I think the group spirit is one of the keys to winning some trophies and [getting some] victories.”

The Reds put our 100 per cent record under Ole to the test against Mauricio Pochettino’s in-form Tottenham team at Wembley Stadium on Sunday afternoon, hoping to avenge August’s 3-0 defeat in the reverse fixture at Old Trafford.

“I think it’s a very good game and an important game for us against a rival,” said Darmian of the upcoming game against Spurs. “It would be three massive points [if we win] and we have to prepare ourselves in a good way. We have to be focused and, of course, we will be going there for the victory.”

www.manutd.com
Old 31-05-2019, 04:20 PM   #144
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MY HOME COUNTRY: WHAT ITALY MEANS TO DARMIAN

The Manchester United squad comprises 13 different nationalities, but how much do you know about the places our overseas stars come from? To kick off our ‘My Home Country’ series, Matteo Darmian flies the flag for Italy, recommends where Reds supporters should visit and pays tribute to his idol...

Firstly Matteo, what makes you so proud to be Italian?
“I am very proud of my country. When I go away, a lot of people think Italy is just about pasta or pizza. It is funny, but it is something good that we have - I mean the food is very good. I am very proud to be Italian. I love my country. I can say that it is one of the best in the world. We have history, we have nice cities, we have the sea, the mountains, I think we have everything. I love it. If you go to Rome it is incredible, Venice is incredible, Florence as well. We have a lot of cities with a lot of history.”

What was it like growing up in Italy?
“I grew up in a little city close to Milan and of course Milan is a big city. Milan offers everything you need. I grew up like every kid and of course my family tried to give me everything that I needed.”

Where are the places that United fans must visit?
“Oh, it is difficult to choose just three or four cities or places to go. Of course it depends on what they want to do. If they want to just go there to relax, of course I can say Sardinia for the sea. But if you want to go around and look at the history, I can mention Rome, Florence, Venice. Of course in the winter if you want to go skiing, we have a lot of places to go. Like a place in the north of Italy such as Cortina.”

Which is your favourite Italian food?
“You know, in Italy we have different food for every region so you have to try everything but I know that is difficult. My personal preference is lasagne and of course pizza.”

Is it hard to resist Italian food when you go home?
“When I go home it is because I am on a break so I can eat everything! [laughs] For a short time I eat all I can and what I want. Then, before I come back, I start again with the regular diet and I am ready again.”

Here’s a tough question: who is the greatest Italian footballer of all time?
“We've had a lot of great footballers in Italy and, of course, for my age, my idol was Paolo Maldini and he still is my idol now. I think he is one of the best footballers in history and I had the possibility to play with him. I can say that he is not just a great footballer but I think he is also a great person.”

After idolising Maldini for so long, what was it like to play with him?
“For me it was unbelievable. You are thinking he is an idol and superstar who you will never meet in your life. When you realise that you play with him, it is unbelievable and every day I tried to see him. When you pass 30, you have to be smart and you have to play with experience. Of course everybody knows his quality as a player, but his mentality was fantastic and absolutely outstanding.”

www.manutd.com
Old 03-09-2019, 02:32 AM   #145
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DARMIAN LEAVES UNITED

Manchester United can confirm that defender Matteo Darmian has signed for Italian side Parma.

The full-back joined the Reds from Torino in 2015 and went on to make 92 appearances for the club.

In four years with us, Matteo scored one goal - a sublime volley against Crystal Palace in 2016, in a 2-0 victory at Old Trafford.

Everyone at Manchester United would like to thank Matteo for his service and wish him all the best for the future.

www.manutd.com
Old 03-09-2019, 09:39 AM   #146
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Matteo Darmian completes £3.6m deadline day move from Manchester United to Serie A outfit Parma
Old 02-10-2020, 05:11 AM   #147
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Setelah Lukaku, Young dan Sanchez, kini Inter bakal mendatangkan eks pemain United lagi nih..

Inter Milan Selangkah Lagi Daratkan Matteo Darmian
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Milan - Inter Milan bakal kedatangan Matteo Darmian. Bek sayap Italia itu kabarnya bakal segera menjalani tes medis di Nerazzurri.

Menurut laporan jurnalis Italia, Fabrizio Romano, Inter akan segera meresmikan transfer Darmian dari Parma. Biaya sekitar 2,5 juta euro, atau setara Rp 43,5 miliar dirogohnya.

Rencananya, Darmian akan segera menjalani tes medis di Inter. Setelah rampung, maka pemain 30 tahun itu resmi berkostum biru hitam musim ini.

Transfer Darmian bukan menjadi yang terakhir untuk Inter. Klub besutan Antonio Conte itu kabarnya juga masih memburu Marcos Alonso dari Chelsea.

Wingback asal Spanyol itu kabarnya ingin dipinjam Inter. Sejauh ini, negosiasi sedang diupayakan kubu Inter.

Selain mendatangkan Darmian, Inter kabarnya siap melepas Radja Nainggolan. Gelandang keturunan Indonesia itu akan kembali ke Cagliari dengan status permanen.

Inter menjadi tim yang cukup aktif di musim panas ini. Sebanyak 9 pemain sudah didatangkan, di antaranya Achraf Hakimi, Arturo Vidal, Aleksandar Kolarov, dan Darian Males.
Old 05-10-2020, 06:52 PM   #148
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Resmi deh reunian bareng Young, Lukaku dan Sanchez

Old 06-10-2020, 01:21 AM   #149
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Darmian bakal memakai no. 36 nih di Inter.
Btw, sekarang penampilan Darmian lebih kelihatan dewasa yach ?

Old 06-10-2020, 10:10 AM   #150
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Inter Milan confirm signing of former Manchester United flop Matteo Darmian on a season-long loan from Parma with a £1.8m obligation to buy

* Inter Milan have announced the signing of Man United flop Matteo Darmian
* The 30-year-old full back joins Antonio Conte's side on a season-long loan
* Darmian will become a permanent Inter player next summer for £1.8m

Inter Milan have announced the signing of former Manchester United full back Matteo Darmian on a season-long loan deal with an obligation to buy for £1.8m.

The 30-year-old left Old Trafford last summer after failing to nail down a place in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side, but has thrived since returning to Italy, with Inter boss Antonio Conte identifying the full back as a target this summer.

The Italy international scored one goal and provided an assist in the 2019-20 campaign, and his defensive prowess has caught the eye of Conte, who is looking to close the gap on the all-conquering Juventus.

Inter Milan have confirmed the loan signing of former Manchester United flop Matteo Darmian. The 30-year-old joins Inter on a season-long loan with an obligation to buy for £1.8million

The move represents yet another former Premier League star brought on board by Conte, who guided Inter to a Europa League final last season and achieved a second-place finish in Serie A.

In his first transfer window Conte brought in the likes of Ashley Young, Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez from United, before later taking Christian Eriksen from Tottenham and Victor Moses from Chelsea.

Darmian will link up with his former United team-mates for the season before making his stay a permanent one next summer.

The Italian made 92 appearances for the Red Devils over four years at the club, scoring one goal and laying on four assists for his team-mates.

Meanwhile, another former United team-mate, Andreas Pereira, has made the switch to Italy this window, joining Lazio on a season-long loan.

The 24-year-old Brazil midfielder had fallen further down the pecking order at Old Trafford following the summer arrival of Donny van de Beek.

And Pereira will spend the season in Serie A after joining Lazio initially on loan but with an option to make the move permanent for £24.5million.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8805941/Inter-Milan-confirm-signing-former-Manchester-United-flop-Matteo-Darmian.html
ex United pada ngumpul semua di Inter

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 55
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, bangkit, Blacklist7, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, Fajar_, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, jojo poenya, Juni HW, KPU, LAM ILHAM, Merahponod90, NdeGue, NiaanuuR97, nobitanta, oldark, penk22_, puji purnawan, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, seven7, smile_boy, SR 7, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, UdyMUFC, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku, Zulfan