United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 26-09-2020, 12:32 AM   #351
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Marcus Rashford

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 04:24 AM   #352
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

RASHFORD DEMANDS IMPROVEMENT FROM UNITED

Marcus Rashford was happy with the three points at the end of a ‘crazy’ game at Brighton, but our no.10 conceded that the Reds need to improve during the coming weeks.

The forward netted United’s 10,000th goal in all competitions to seemingly give the Reds our first league win of the season, only for the Seagulls to equalise in what looked like the final minute of added time.

But we all know what happened next – Harry Maguire’s header was handled by Neal Maupay, and Bruno Fernandes sensationally stole the victory from the spot, after referee Chris Kavanagh had originally blown for full-time.

Rashford admitted he and his team-mates were fortunate to travel back up to Manchester with the spoils, although they did well not to let their heads drop after Solly March’s late leveller.

“It’s probably the craziest game we’ve been involved in,” Rashford told us.

“They were hitting the post, the crossbar, four or five times. [There was] VAR for the penalties too, and obviously our penalty at the end.

“We were definitely lucky to get the three points but, even when they equalised, we showed a lot of character and desire to keep pushing forward. We forced a corner out of nothing, a throw-in on the left-side.

“It was Harry’s determination to win the ball, he won the penalty for us and Bruno tucked it away.”

Marcus was keener to reflect on the team performance and the importance of the result as a whole, rather than his landmark goal – finished with composure under pressure from several Seagulls defenders.

The 22-year-old wants United to learn from today’s events and use it as a launchpad, ahead of a tough-looking October schedule, featuring home games against Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal in the league.

“10,000 goals? It’s funny the way it happened as well, but we have to take things in our stride,” said Marcus.

“We have to use these three points as motivation to improve and keep getting better. We have to improve if we want to hit our targets for the season.

“We had a slow start in the last league game and it’s more important to pick up points. It’s more important that we lost the first league game, we had to win today.

“It doesn’t matter how we won, we got the three points and we’ll move forward and improve.”

www.manutd.com
Old 05-10-2020, 06:40 AM   #353
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Postingan Twitter dari Rashford setelah United kalah dari Spurs..

Old 05-10-2020, 10:32 AM   #354
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'You deserve so much better than that': Marcus Rashford apologises to Manchester United supporters on social media after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side were thrashed 6-1 by Tottenham at Old Trafford on Sunday

* Manchester United were thrashed 6-1 by Tottenham Hotspur at home on Sunday
* United were 4-1 down at half-time as Anthony Martial was sent off in the first-half
* Marcus Rashford has issued an apology to United supporters on social media
* The result is United's joint-heaviest Premier League home defeat in their history

Marcus Rashford has issued an emotional apology to Manchester United supporters on social media after his side were thumped 6-1 at home by Tottenham Hotspur.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team suffered their joint-heaviest Premier League defeat at Old Trafford on Sunday and now lie 16th in England's top-flight after just one win in their opening three games.

The England striker failed to get on the scoresheet but took to Twitter after the match to make a public apology for the team performance.

Marcus Rashford has apologised to Manchester United fans after his side lost 6-1 to Spurs. The shocking result is United's joint-heaviest home defeat in Premier League history

Rashford posted on Twitter: 'First and foremost I'm a United fan. This is my club. I'm so proud to wear this shirt but there are no excuses, it's just not good enough and to every single fans around the world that tuned in today, I'm just so sorry.

'You deserve so much better than that. I would have stayed away from social media tonight but you deserve to hear from me during the highs and the lows, there is no hiding. I feel horrible but I promise you we will do better.'

Manchester United actually took the lead after just two minutes through Bruno Fernandes' penalty but the game turned on its head just five minutes later.

Rashford tweeted an apology (above) following the damning result at Old Trafford

Tanguy Ndombele and Son Heung-Min capitalised on some questionable Red Devils defending to give Spurs the lead after seven minutes before United were reduced to 10 men as Anthony Martial controversially caught Erik Lamela in the face in an off-the-ball spat.

Seconds after the Manchester United number 9 was dismissed for violent conduct, Harry Kane gave Spurs a two-goal advantage before Son added his second of the game before half-time.

Serge Aurier's strike and a Kane penalty following a Paul Pogba foul added more misery for United in a second period which saw them rarely get hold of the ball with their man advantage.

Head coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (right) described the match as his worst day at the club

After the match, Solskjaer echoed Rashford's feelings about United's performance in the damning defeat which raises a lot of questions about his team's capabilities this season.

Solskjaer admitted: 'It's very embarrassing. It's a horrible feeling, the worst day I've had as a Manchester United manager and player.

'It's nowhere near good enough. When you have a defeat like this you have to look yourself in the mirror.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8804719/Marcus-Rashford-apologises-Manchester-United-fans-social-media-6-1-loss-Tottenham.html
Old 10-10-2020, 06:38 AM   #355
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Selamat atas diberikannya gelar MBE oleh Kerajaan Inggris atas kepedulian Rashford terhadap masalah sosial selama ini khususnya dalam hal penyediaan makanan gratis untuk anak sekolah di Inggris, semoga bisa menginspirasi banyak orang lainnya untuk berbuat baik kepada lingkungan sekitarnya

Old 12-10-2020, 09:50 AM   #356
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

IAN LADYMAN: Marcus Rashford has proved that he's evolving as a footballer and as a man - he can't let himself be a casualty of Manchester United's stasis

* Marcus Rashford has received an MBE for his efforts fighting child poverty
* Rashford's place in United side could be at risk if the club land Jadon Sancho
* The England forward's best position is left of a front three and not centrally
* He wouldn't get in Man City or Liverpool's side but may do with better coaching

Manchester United are a club so used to making bad decisions that they now seem scared of making good ones. So Mauricio Pochettino remains on the market and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s reign will drift on for the time being.

What players such as Marcus Rashford must do now is ensure that they don’t become casualties of United’s stasis. The United and England forward is 23 at the end of the month, so has time on his side. However, if he is to make the transition from a good footballer to a great one, then that process must not be allowed to slow.

Maturity and intelligence are not issues. His response to receiving an MBE at the weekend was to remind the Government they still have much work to do to combat child poverty. It was an emphatic and timely message.

Marcus Rashford has shown a social conscience with his efforts to fight child poverty

But on the field, he still has some growing to do. And at clubs that lose their direction, things can start to get in the way.

That may seem an odd assertion given that Rashford is a regular starter for United and England. But as team-mates at club and international level such as Dele Alli and Jesse Lingard have shown, footballers must continue to move forwards if others are not to pass them by.

With this in mind, I worried for Rashford during the short summer recess. With United seemingly destined to buy Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund, Rashford looked likely to be presented with a threat to his place in United’s front three. It could be argued that would have been a good thing. Equally, he may have found himself out of the team.

For reasons best known to United’s recruitment team, the Sancho deal didn’t happen and Rashford remains front and centre of United’s hopes alongside Anthony Martial and Mason Greenwood. Now he must ensure he is in the right place to resist that threat when it inevitably presents itself again next summer.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8828901/Marcus-Rashford-proved-hes-evolving-shouldnt-victim-Uniteds-lack-progression.html
Old 14-10-2020, 10:16 AM   #357
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I just thought, "Let me have another go at an issue that I've tried to start tackling a few years ago"': Marcus Rashford reveals how his fight against child food poverty helped distract him from injury nightmare during lockdown

* Man United striker received an MBE for his efforts in combating child poverty
* Rashford revealed how his crusade distracted him from his injury nightmare
* He launched a relentless campaign to feed underprivileged children this year

Marcus Rashford has revealed how his fight to help end child food poverty provided him with respite amid his injury trauma.

The Manchester United striker received an MBE in the Queen's birthday honours for the relentless campaign he launched to feed underprivileged children, a campaign that was so successful it forced the Prime Minister into a U-turn to provide free school meals for 1.3million kids in the summer.

Some campaigners in the past, particularly from the north, have turned down recognition from Buckingham Palace, but Rashford insists it never crossed his mind to reject his gong.

Manchester United and England striker Marcus Rashford was awarded an MBE. Rashford wore boots with children's messages on them during England's win over Belgium

He says the cause gave him something to focus on during a period in which a stress fracture in his back, sustained in January, meant he could not put any effort into football.

'In the beginning, I had a back injury so I couldn't do any exercise,' said Rashford (below), who is in contention to start for England against Denmark tonight.

'I couldn't do any gym work, so I was literally just doing recovery bits. I've always struggled when I don't have anything to work towards.

'So I just thought, 'Let me have another go at an issue that I've tried to start tackling a few years ago'.

'We wanted to do it in the best way we could, and we took more time, and in analysing the facts and figures. At the beginning I had more of an input than I do now — now we must keep momentum.

'As long as things move forward — and in the right direction — and I can see that those numbers are dropping, with more and more families seeking help. They are the things that make me happy. They shouldn't feel ashamed to ask for help.' Rashford has been overwhelmed by the reception he has received but, equally, he remains distressed about the messages that continue to be sent to him detailing the intolerable conditions some families are facing.

'To be honest, there have been lots of different messages, and they all affect me,' said Rashford. 'It's just sad to know it's still going on. I was in that position when I was younger, and some families are in much worse positions.

'I can only imagine what it feels like for the parents and the children who just want the best for one another. It's difficult to really say one thing that somebody said to me that sticks out, because for me they're all as important as each other.'

The 22-year-old has received universal praise for using his platform to highlight social issues. Rashford's school meals campaign saw him take on the Government and win earlier this year

His determination to keep the momentum going behind the campaign will not waver and Rashford is adamant that it will not be a distraction in his attempts to reach peak form for club and country. He says he has learned how to cope with scrutiny and has a support team to help him through.

'I do my best to keep everything separate,' said Rashford.

'I've done it in the best way possible and have still been focused on the pitch. I've still been working hard and trying to help the team, and that's something that will stick with me.

'It's something I've been doing since I can remember as a kid. It's almost second nature for me to be focused on things on the pitch.

I've had to increase my understanding of issues off the pitch in order to help people.

'I don't feel that it affects my football — that is why I'm so enthusiastic about it.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8836601/Rashford-reveals-fight-against-child-food-poverty-helped-distract-injury-nightmare.html
Old 15-10-2020, 04:43 AM   #358
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Rashford sudah resmi mencantumkan gelar MBE pada akun Twitter miliknya. Mudah-mudahan suatu saat nanti Rashford bisa dianugerahi gelar "Sir" oleh Kerajaan Inggris juga yach

Old 16-10-2020, 09:00 AM   #359
Andi Istiabudi
manager

RASHFORD LAUNCHES PETITION TO END CHILD FOOD POVERTY

Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford has launched an online petition which urges the government to end child food poverty in the United Kingdom.

Our no.10, who last week was appointed an MBE in the Queen’s 2020 Birthday Honours, is asking for public support, in the form of 100,000 signatures, so that the petition can be considered for debate in Parliament.

He hopes to push through a votable motion in the House of Commons, with the ultimate aim of convincing MPs to implement the following three recommendations from the National Food Strategy policy’s recommendations:

• Expanding access to free school meals
• Providing meals and activities during school holidays, to prevent ‘holiday hunger’
• Increase the value of and expand the Healthy Start scheme

“For too long this conversation has been delayed,” said Marcus. “Child food poverty in the UK is not the result of Covid-19. We must act with urgency to stabilise the households of our vulnerable children.

“In 2020, no child in the UK should be going to bed hungry, nor should they be sat in classrooms concerned about how their younger siblings are going to eat that day, or how they are going to access food come the holidays.”

The petition, which can be viewed and signed here by British citizens and UK residents, launched at 07:00 BST on Thursday and received over 30,000 signatures in the first three hours.

www.manutd.com
Old 21-10-2020, 09:22 AM   #360
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I think this kid could be world class': Rio Ferdinand heaps praise on Manchester United matchwinner Marcus Rashford and says hero in PSG victory could go up another level if he adds a 'poacher's element' to his game

* Another strike in Paris from Marcus Rashford saw Manchester United beat PSG
* The United forward fired beyond Keylor Navas late on to secure a crucial victory
* Rio Ferdinand has praised the matchwinner and says there is still more to come
* The former Old Trafford star also compared Rashford to PSG ace Kylian Mbappe

Manchester United's matchwinner in Paris, Marcus Rashford, is capable of progressing even further and becoming a truly world class player, according to club legend Rio Ferdinand.

The late strike from the forward against PSG, a powerful drive from the edge of the box, handed his team the perfect start to their Champions League group stage campaign - and glowing praise quickly poured in from admiring pundits.

Ferdinand believes that, with the addition of a 'poacher's element' to his repertoire, Rashford is fully capable of ascending to stardom.

Marcus Rashford has been lavished with praise from pundits after his match-winning heroics. The Manchester United striker's dramatic late strike helped his side defeat Paris Saint-Germain

He told BT Sport: 'I think this kid could be world class, he needs to add a poacher's element, a couple of scruffy goals a season.

'Wayne Rooney scored outrageous goals when he joined United, he didn't score ugly goals but then he got that into his game to add to his repertoire.

'If he [Rashford] can get that ugly side, this kid can go on to be unbelievable.'

The 22-year-old was typically cool in reenacting heroics at the same ground which saw United miraculously progress to the last-16 of the same competition last March.

Rio Ferdinand says Rashford is still capable of progressing if he becomes more of a 'poacher'. Another former United star, Owen Hargreaves, says it is 'ridiculous' people criticise Rashford

His showing was a stark contrast to that of fellow prodigy Kylian Mbappe, who had endured a frustrating evening after being shut out by United's impressive backline.

Ferdinand could not resist making a comparison between both players during his post-match analysis, and insisted that Rashford's play style while hurtling at defences is notably different.

'When Mbappe gets the ball, I am on the edge of my seat, whereas Marcus will get it and have a look,' he added. 'There is a difference in identifying when to go for goal.'

Owen Hargreaves, another former Old Trafford star, was left irked by those who have criticised Rashford - and agreed with fellow pundit Ferdinand that the striker would continue to improve.

Rashford let fly from the edge of the box and then wheeled away in wild celebrations in Paris. Rashford was able to net another last-gasp winner in the same style as the euphoria of last year

He said: 'I think it is ridiculous that people question him, at 22 he is a fabulous player, he is only going to get better.'

Rashford himself would not be drawn over his preferred choice from his two memorable strikes at the Parc des Princes, however.

'For me they were both opportunities to win the game,' he told BT Sport.

'As a striker in the game, that is the mindset. You might only get one chance and you have to do your best to make it count.

'Of course it is a nice feeling, more importantly we win the game and we are in a stronger position now in the group.

'It is the first game and the concentration and intensity we showed today we have to take forward into the next games.

'It is a good performance but also a performance where we have a lot to build on, I always believe in the team and as players it is important to believe in the system the manager chooses to play and today we did that fantastically.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8861473/Rio-Ferdinand-heaps-praise-Manchester-United-match-winner-Marcus-Rashford.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 98
Aba_MaczUnited, AbdoelWhae, adnantsaqib69, adrieee, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, andi abdul, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, asby_ansya, axlfaris, B4YU, bang_zak, bbobbyitta5057, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, braausasda9593, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, der_emperor, dzulbeid, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fey777, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, Gothic, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hasyim arif, HenryRooney07, hombreng, id4y, ImranImoh30, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kuncahyo dicky, lauraniza, Legolash, Lila, mfikri19, Muhammad Nizar, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, penk22_, Rean, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Rony_17, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, SR 7, Taufik_Liem, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, united7, Van_Munandar, victory II, wazza_ampuh, widhyraditya_, wira_ozora, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan