United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 18-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Default Ex - United player News (various)

Carroll leaves Rams
Derby confirm goalkeeper's exit
Last updated: 17th August 2009

Derby County have confirmed Roy Carroll's departure from the club by mutual consent.

The goalkeeper moved to Pride Park from Rangers in January 2008 and has made 38 appearances for the Rams over the last year-and-a-half.

He still had more two years remaining on his contract but opportunities have become limited under Nigel Clough.

A decision was taken over the weekend that Carroll should leave and the news has now been made official.

The 31-year-old has spent time training with OB Odense and could now complete a move to the Danish side.

Code:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_5496709,00.html
sir_otz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Default Re: Ex - United player News

Update : Carrol udah resmi bergabung dengan OB Odense di denmark

OB signs Man U keeper
Published 18.08.09 09:10

Former Manchester United goalkeeper joins Super League club Odense Boldklub on three-year contract OB has signed the former Manchester United goalie Roy Carroll. The 31-year-old from Northern Ireland has left English Championship division club Derby County to join the Odense...

Code:
http://jp.dk/uknews/article1785200.ece
Old 18-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Former Manchester United and Newcastle United star Cole in Huddersfield Town talks
Aug 18 2009 by Dougie Thomson, Huddersfield Daily Examiner

ANDREW COLE is in line to join the Town coaching staff.

Manager Lee Clark wants his former Newcastle and Fulham teammate to pass on his goalscoring expertise to strikers Jordan Rhodes,Theo Robinson, Lee Novak and Robbie Simpson.

Clark is focused on tonight’s home League I meeting with Brighton (7.45) but has scheduled talks with the 37-year-old ex-England, Manchester United and Blackburn ace later this week.

Cole is the second highest scorer in Premier League history with 187 goals (behind Alan Shearer on 260).

He has been working with another old teammate, Paul Ince, at Town’s League I rivals MK Dons. But Clark is optimistic he can get Manchester-based Cole on board, saying: “I think he has a lot to offer.

“His goalscoring record speaks for itself. He is a master of the art, and I think our players, especially the frontmen, would really benefit from his guidance.

“We got on well as players and we’ve kept in close touch over the years. The plan is to talk over the next few days and see what we can work out.”

Code:
http://www.examiner.co.uk/huddersfield-town-fc/huddersfield-town-news/2009/08/18/former-manchester-united-and-newcastle-united-star-cole-in-huddersfield-town-talks-86081-24462531/
Old 19-08-2009, 09:14 PM   #4
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Greening close to Cottage switch
Author: Andrew Allen
Posted on:19 August 2009 - 1:16 PM

West Bromwich Albion manager Roberto Di Matteo has revealed that Fulham are closing in on the signing of [colorr=ed]Jonathan Greening[/color].Di Matteo left his captain out of Tuesday night's 3-2 win at Peterborough United as the two clubs are in advanced negotiations over a fee for the former Manchester United and Middlesbrough midfielder.

Greening handed in a transfer request last month after Fulham had a £4million bid for his services turned down.

"Basically the two clubs are negotiating," Di Matteo told his club's official website.

"His team-mates are fighting for a cause. I didn't feel it was right for him to be involved last night.

"He's been a great professional for us. I spoke to him before the game.

"There has been a lot going on for him in the last five or six weeks but, once again, I have to emphasise he's been very good for us.

"He's been a true professional and it was my decision to pull him out last night."

Code:
http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/25443/Greening_close_to_Cottage_switch.aspx
Old 16-11-2012, 09:41 AM   #5
Septiko Aji
academy
@septikoaji

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Septiko Aji Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_otz View Post
Update : Carrol udah resmi bergabung dengan OB Odense di denmark

OB signs Man U keeper
Published 18.08.09 09:10

Former Manchester United goalkeeper joins Super League club Odense Boldklub on three-year contract OB has signed the former Manchester United goalie Roy Carroll. The 31-year-old from Northern Ireland has left English Championship division club Derby County to join the Odense...

Code:
http://jp.dk/uknews/article1785200.ece

kalau sekarang Carrol di Olympiacos kan?
Septiko Aji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
ollacarla
academy
UIJKT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ollacarla has a spectacular aura aboutollacarla has a spectacular aura about
Visit ollacarla's Facebook Visit ollacarla's Twitter
Default Re: Ex - United player News (various)

Steve Clarke: West Brom goalkeeper Ben Foster may require further surgery

West Brom boss Steve Clarke admits goalkeeper Ben Foster may require further surgery to cure his groin problem.

The former England international has already had one operation, which ruled him out of the wins over Wigan, Chelsea and Sunderland.

But Foster is still troubled by the problem and looks set to miss the upcoming games against Swansea and Stoke.

"It is possible the Ben could need further surgery," said Clarke.

"If that is the case, it will be the same timescale as before, that it will be seven to 10 days."

"I have not spoken to Ben. He is with the medical staff. He does not need me to hold his hand and tell him I love him"
Steve Clarke Quotes of the week

Clarke admits his main thoughts at the moment are on current keeper Boaz Myhill rather than Foster.

He said: "I have not spoken to Ben. He is with the medical staff. He does not need me to hold his hand and tell him I love him!

"He knows how important a player he is to us but I've every confidence in Boaz.

"His attitude was excellent when he was out of the side and he has grabbed his chance with both hands."

Clarke also has injury concerns over Jonas Olsson, who suffered a calf injury during the 4-2 win at Sunderland.

"He will go out and train later today and we will see how he goes. He is the sort of guy who will play through the pain," said Clarke.

"Jonas is one of the few players who has played every game this season but I want to ensure he is available long term."

Clarke also revealed he received a text message of support from Jose Mourinho ahead of Saturday's win at the Stadium Of Light.

The Scot, who was number two to Mourinho at Chelsea, said: "Jose said some good things in the text although what they were will remain in private."
Code:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11698/8289161/Steve-Clarke-West-Brom-goalkeeper-Ben-Foster-may-require-further-surgery
ollacarla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:26 AM   #7
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

rizluq has no contributions yet
Visit rizluq's Facebook Visit rizluq's Twitter

Mikaël Silvestre: I was happiest when I was playing at Manchester United
The former France and Manchester United defender on football, rum and the Latin way of life

Simon Burnton
guardian.co.uk,

Hello Mikaël. You're speaking at a scarily high-powered conference, the Doha Goals Forum from 10-12 December. What's that about? I'll be part of a group whose task it is to answer the question: how do we use sports to alleviate social challenges facing children and young adults?

Crikey! I'm joining a group with different experiences. For me, I've got to bring in my experience going through the French system, and then also my experience on the ground with my charity.

That'll be Schools for Hope. Can you explain what that's about? I started it in 2006 in Guinea, west Africa. Now we have five different schools, one in Niger, one in Laos, one in Haiti – which we opened last year – and the next one will be in Brazil. The idea is to bring children from very poor backgrounds – lots of them are orphans – and we give them two or three years of school and then also give them another skill they can use in their lives.

So it's got nothing to do with football? They all play football, there's always a coach there. It's good for their fitness, for a start. Because a lot of them live in the streets when we pick them up, they only eat once a day, whenever they can manage. So they are not in the best physical condition. The other good thing is that football is a team game. In the streets they are on their own, they fight for their lives. They learn football, and they learn some of the teamwork that they take into the classes.

What made you do that when you could have happily filled your time buying new Bentleys? It was the birth of my children. I realised then how key it was to be involved not just in school but also other activities, maybe horse riding or playing musical instruments. I realised that a good education at a young age is part of your building as a human being. At Manchester United I worked a bit with Unicef, who are in partnership with the club, but then I said I wanted to be involved from A to Z, to have a bigger part to play. That's when I started my own charity.

It's not the stereotypical footballer's hobby, though. Maybe not. I think players do a lot of important work for charity that doesn't get the publicity it deserves.

So were you a star pupil at school? I did OK. At school I worked – I had no choice. My dad said if I was not good at school I couldn't play football. So I did my A-levels and then when I was 18 or 19, I started a university course to learn to be a sports teacher. Then I started to be a footballer and I couldn't carry on.

What was your best subject at school? PE? No, it was history. I liked to learn about history. I still do now – I read biographies and other books.

You played under Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsène Wenger and Roy Hodgson. Who was the best? [laughs] I don't want to … well … they are the top managers. They are the ones, when I come back to England after four years, they are still in charge. Sir Alex has been at United more than 25 years now, it's an amazing achievement. He's got more trophies than Arsène Wenger, so in that way he is the best. He's most successful.

When were you happiest? When I was at United. Nine years, it's a long time in a career but it was good. I've enjoyed all my career. Even the bad moments, I take them in a positive way.

You played in Italy, in France, in England and in Germany. Which is your favourite country? Italy. I say that because I am a Frenchman, and I like a more Latin way of life. I still have friends in Italy, I like to speak the language, I like the food, I like Italian fashion – and I like my friends.

So you speak Italian? I was there for 14 months. It's a Latin language, like French, so after three, four months you start talking. German was more difficult. I studied it for seven years at school so I had the basics when I went there, and I can speak. I couldn't speak for a long time.

What language will you speak in Doha? English, I think.

A lot of the other sporting speakers in Doha – Seb Coe, Carl Lewis, Mark Spitz – are Olympians. Are you a fan of the Olympics? Of course. In the summer we were in London, and our children were cheering for England, not France. I didn't go to any events – it was so hard to get tickets – but I watched a lot on TV. I was impressed by the Jamaican performance, and obviously England did amazingly well.

You own a rum company. What's up with that? The idea came from a discussion with friends, when they asked what I was going to do after football. So I started a rum business out of St Barts, because I knew rum on the island. There was a window there, and we took it.

So it was a business opportunity, not a passion for rum? Rum was my background. My dad is from Guadeloupe, in the French Caribbean, and he always used to bring rum back from his holidays. I don't know any other spirits really. I enjoy wine also but rum is my little treat.

Is your rum up there with the best? I'm proud of it. We've won a few medals already. The white rum was awarded a gold medal in the Miami rum festival in April, so that was good. The others have also got medals. It's a learning process for me but I enjoy every minute of it.

What's the last music you bought? I think Alicia Keys. I listen to different types of music – hip-hop, R&B, French, rap, some classical music sometimes, some rock'n'roll. I'm quite open in music. For a different mood, different music.

What about film? What's the last film you saw? [Thinks for a while] Um … [thinks some more] … I want to see the new James Bond, but I haven't got the chance to go yet.

Not much of a cinema-goer, then? We used to go, when we were in England. But now we've been busy with the last addition to the family. The baby is three months old so there's not a lot of spare time.

What's your favourite pasta shape? Spaghetti.

That's a disappointingly simple answer for an italophile. Have you ever seen a ghost? No. I don't believe they exist. Not at all. I believe maybe in spirits but not in ghosts and all that stuff.

Can you tell us a joke? I'm sorry, no. I have a bad memory for jokes. I laugh a lot but I don't tell jokes.

What next, then, for Mikaël Silvestre? Well I'm back training at Manchester United, every day. I still have a house here and the children loved being here. They were born in Manchester, they've got friends from school. Family is important, and they're enjoying being here. They don't mind the rain. Me neither.

So you're playing on? Sure. Hopefully I'll find a club in December or January, and I'll keep going, keep playing. I have to keep going as long as I can.

You're 35 now. How long will that be? Time will tell. It's difficult to say. Football's not as easy as when I was 20, but once I'm warm I feel good enough to carry on. I still love playing, and love training.

You'll keep going until your head or your body tells you to stop That's right. I think it will be the body that stops first. You never stop enjoying football, but I think one day your body says, give me a break.

Cheers for the chat, Mikaël. Bye! Bye-bye, Small Talk.
rizluq is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rizluq For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #8
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

rizluq has no contributions yet
Visit rizluq's Facebook Visit rizluq's Twitter

Paddy Crerand loses cool on radio over Rio Ferdinand incident

• Former United player angrily defends Ferdinand's celebration
• City fan had attempted to confront defender on the pitch

Press Association
guardian.co.uk

The former Manchester United midfielder Paddy Crerand was involved in an astonishing outburst on national radio on Monday morning as he reacted angrily to the suggestion that Rio Ferdinand could in any way have provoked Manchester City fans with his celebration of United's winner.

Ferdinand was struck by a coin thrown from the City supporters before home goalkeeper Joe Hart stepped in to prevent the United man being confronted by a fan who came on to the pitch as order was being restored.

It was put to Crerand during an interview on BBC Radio Five Live that listeners had called and texted the show to suggest that players should tone down their celebrations in front of opposition fans, but Crerand was disgusted by the insinuation that Ferdinand had any responsibility for the incident and repeatedly challenged the station to say how many people had blamed Ferdinand.

"Who said that? That is ridiculous," Crerand said. "What planet do they live on? That is absolute garbage. How many people have phoned you up? One, two, three? How many? Why make a statement like that if you haven't got [the number of listeners] to hand … if you haven't got the evidence?"

Asked to respond to the suggestion that Ferdinand could have provoked the attacks, Crerand added: "I think the point is absolutely ludicrous."

At one point Crerand asked interviewer Chris Warburton: "Is this a publicity stunt? Ask me a sensible question and don't talk stupid, asking me daft questions about whether fans should celebrate or not."

Warburton's co-presenter Rachel Burden interjected to suggest to Crerand that there may have been a misunderstanding of the question that had been asked.

Crerand demanded again to know how many people had contacted the show.

"How many texts? A million? Half a million? A hundred thousand?"

Crerand added: "Rio Ferdinand was nowhere near where the home fans were. He gets struck by a coin that someone has thrown from about 15 or 20 yards, it wasn't as if he was standing in front of their supporters jumping up and down."

After Burden asked Crerand a couple of questions, he said: "Why have you changed commentators, why have you come on all of a sudden?"

Crerand was told it was standard for both presenters to contribute questions and Warburton said: "Don't worry, I haven't run scared Paddy."

Ashley Young fears Ferdinand might have been attacked had the fan not slipped as he made his way towards the defender.

The FA has already promised to take action following the "unacceptable" scenes which followed United's winning goal in their 3-2 triumph.

"If the pitch hadn't been so wet when the fan came on and he slipped over, he could have attacked Rio," Young told MUTV. "When Wazza [Wayne Rooney] was trying to take his corner there were so many objects being thrown on to the pitch, and the one that hit Rio could have taken his eye out. It is not nice to see that. Hopefully that will be dealt with."

Full transcript

Chris Warburton: We've had a lot of people getting in touch saying the players have to take a bit of responsibility, stop celebrating in front of opposing fans and stoking it up. I just wondered what your thoughts are on that?

Paddy Crerand: Who's said that? Who's made that statement?

CW: We've had various calls and texts from our listeners, Paddy.

PC: What planet do they live on?

CW: Well, you tell me.

PC: Well, I've no idea. I was at the game yesterday, do you expect fans not to celebrate when their team scores a goal?

CW: No, no, what they're suggesting is that players are going up to opposing fans and celebrating in front of them and that stokes the crowd up.

PC: I was at the game yesterday and that is absolute rubbish. Who suggested that, and where did that come from? Absolute garbage. How many people phoned you up? One? Two? Three?

CW: No, no, we've had various texts this morning saying the same thing as well.

PC: Well how many? Tell me how many. If you're going to make a statement like you're making a statement now, tell me how many.

CW: Just take it from me that we have had a good number of texts...

PC: I'm not taking it from you, you tell me.

CW: Well, I haven't got it to hand Paddy.

PC: Well why make a statement then, if you haven't got it to hand? No I'm not taking it from you, why do you make a statement like that when you haven't got the evidence?

CW: Well, what do you think of the point?

PC: I think the point is absolutely ludicrous. You go to a football match, or any sporting situation, and you think people shouldn't celebrate? What planet are your people on at all?

CW: No, no, that's not what's being suggested.

PC: That's what you're suggesting.

CW: In terms of...

PC: In terms of what? Now you're making excuses for yourself.

CW: I was going to ask you a different question Paddy.

PC: Yeah, go on then.

CW: In terms of the environment at a derby, how has it changed from when you were playing?

PC: It's not changed in any way whatsoever. I don't care that it's a derby, or any football match, people celebrate when their team scores a goal. What do you expect them to do, be quiet? I don't know what you're suggesting, I'm totally amazed.

Just a minute please - is this a publicity stunt?

CW: No. I think I've been quite clear in what I'm saying to you Paddy. Let me ask you a question about the football.

PC: Yeah, well ask me a sensible question then. Don't talk stupid and ask me daft questions about whether fans should celebrate or not.

CW: Well we asked Danny Mills the question about an hour ago, Paddy, and he gave us quite a reasonable answer.

PC: Well what did he say to you? I've no idea what Danny Mills says to you, what was his reasonable answer?

CW: He told us that you can't hold players in any way responsible.

PC: Of course you can't. Why make a thing about a sensible answer that Danny Mills gave you that people should celebrate? Of course they should celebrate.

Rachel Burden: I think there might be a bit of misunderstanding here. A number of people texted the programme and people called Five Live...

PC: How many texts? A million?

RB: If you'd let me finish...

PC: Half a million?

RB: If you'd let me finish...

PC: Hundred thousand?

RB: If you'd let me finish the point...

PC: Yes.

RB: ...and the point was about Rio Ferdinand going down to an area where home fans were and celebrating in front of them.

PC: Let me say something to you. Did you watch the game yesterday?

RB: I listened to it.

PC: Well you didn't watch it then, you don't know what happened then. Rio Ferdinand was nowhere near where the away fans - where the home fans were. He gets struck by a coin that somebody's thrown from about 15 or 20 yards, it's not like he was standing in front of their supporters jumping up and down. He was 15 or 20 yards from their fans.

RB: Do you remember things like that happening when you were playing in these derbies?

PC: I don't remember anything like that happening, no.

RB: So do you think the atmosphere has got worse over the years?

PC: Why did you change commentators? Why have you come on all of a sudden?

RB: That's just the way it works on the programme, we both join in together.

CW: Don't worry, I haven't run scared Paddy.

PC: Oh, I thought you'd run away there for a minute. No, but let me say, it was a great football match, no question about that. When it went to two each, I thought City were the team that were going to win it. Manchester United finished up winning with a deflected goal and you can't not accept the fact that fans would celebrate when the third goal went in. And derby matches are a lot different from ordinary matches, obviously, but why somebody would throw something at Rio Ferdinand is totally stupid. Why a fan would run on the pitch...

And to be fair to Manchester City, a United fan ran on to the pitch last year when United beat City 4-3. So the effects of football on people sometimes can go to the extreme, it shouldn't happen but it does happen unfortunately. And particularly in matches that are local derbies.
rizluq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
finza_13
first team
@FinzaKS

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
finza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to all
Visit finza_13's Twitter

Rencana 'Bisnis' Tevez dengan Oasis
Tuesday, 18 August 2009 08:41

Berita Bola: Manchester - Di kampung halamannya, Carlos Tevez ternyata punya grup musik yang dia bangun bersama saudaranya. Berhubung sudah jadi pemain Manchester City, dia berniat mengajukan penawaran bisnis dengan Oasis..

Tawaran yang diajukan Tevez buat Gallagher adalah mengajarkan kedua musisi itu untuk mengikuti kelas tarian latin. Tentunya itu tidak cuma-cuma, sebagai kompensasinya striker Argentina itu minta diajari bermusik dengan baik.

Meski tak sampai terkenal di Eropa dan belahan dunia lain, Tevez ternyata sempat membuat grup band bersama saudaranya, Diego, di Buenos Aires. Beberapa tahun lalu band yang diberi nama Piola Vago malah sukses menelurkan sebuah singel berjudul 'Lose Your Control' yang kemudian menjadi hits di sana.

Tevez, yang menjadi frontman dalam bandnya tersebut, merasa kalau dirinya masih butuh belajar banyak untuk bisa mengembangkan dirinya. Karena itulah dia kemudian mengajukan kerjasama dengan Gallagher bersaudara.

"Saya tahu banyak soal Oasis, tapi sulit untuk tinggal di Manchester selama dua tahun dan tak mengetahui siapa mereka - plus mereka juga sangat terkenal di Argentina," ungkap Tevez seperti dikutip dari TheSun.

"Musik mereka mungkin sedikit berbeda dengan Piola Vago, tapi di sisi lain kami sangat sama - mereka punya Noel dan Liam sementara kami punya saya sendiri dan Diego. Jadi bisa dibilang kalau kami adalah versi latih dari Oasis," sambung striker Manchester City tersebut.

Kepindahan Tevez dari Manchester United ke City membuka peluang Gallagher bersaudara menerima proposal 'bisnis' yang diajukan striker 25 tahun itu. Seperti diketahui duo motor Oasis tersebut adalah fans setia The Citizens.

"Mereka bisa mengajari kami beberapa hal dan kami akan mengajari mereka cari menari versi latin, saya pikir itu akan menyenangkan. Musik adalah sesuatu yang ingin saya berikan waktu lebih banyak lagi setelah sepakbola. Akan sangat hebat jika bisa bermain bersama yang terbaik."

"Sound kami berbeda dibanding apa yang sering dipakai orang di Inggris, tapi Anda harus memberi kami kesempatan. Anda mungkin menyukainya," pungkas Tevez berpromosi. (dtc/din/mrp).

finza_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 12:29 PM   #10
finza_13
first team
@FinzaKS

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
finza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to all
Visit finza_13's Twitter

Selasa, 25/08/2009 09:54 WIB

Ruudtje Sudah Kembali
Arya Perdhana - detiksport

Madrid - Persaingan untuk memperebutkan tempat di lini depan Real Madrid kian memanas. Para penyerang muda harus waspada karena ada jago tua yang kembali: Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Setelah dibekap cedera lutut serius pada bulan November dan memaksanya masuk ruang operasi, Ruudtje --sapaan Van Nistelrooy-- akhirnya kembali ke lapangan saat Madrid melahap Rosenborg di Trofi Bernabeu, Selasa (25/8/2009) dinihari WIB.

Puluhan ribu penggemar Madrid yang memadati Stadion Santiago Bernabeu serentak memberikan aplaus meriah saat Ruudtje masuk menggantikan Kaka di 15 menit terakhir pertandingan.

"Saya merasakan emosi yang kuat hari ini. Saya sangat tersentuh oleh penyambutan yang diberikan fans saat saya pemanasan dan saat masuk lapangan. Ini luar biasa," ujar Ruudtje di situs Madrid.

Tak ada gol yang berhasil disarangkan Ruudtje malam tadi. Tetapi kehadiran striker Belanda berusia 33 tahun itu jelas merupakan ancaman untuk Cristiano Ronaldo, Gonzalo Higuain, atau Karim Benzema yang berambisi mengisi posisi ujung tombak El Real.

"Saya bekerja amat keras berbulan-bulan memulihkan diri dan saya telah melewati sejumlah momen sulit yang akhirnya bisa saya atasi. Saya terkejut dengan sambutan malam ini, bahkan kata-kata tak bisa menjelaskannya," kata Ruudtje.

Akibat cedera parahnya itu, sepanjang musim lalu Ruudtje hanya mencatat 12 penampilan yang hebatnya ditandai dengan 10 gol. Sebuah catatan yang jauh dibanding musim debutnya (2006-07) saat ia mencetak 25 gol dari 37 pertandingan di La Liga saja.

"Hal terburuk dari cedera itu adalah saya tak bisa berlari selama enam bulan. Saya harus menghabiskan empat jam sehari di gim dan tidak bisa menginjak lapangan. Saya bersyukur semua itu telah terlewati," ungkap mantan striker Manchester United itu.

"Ini adalah sebuah tim yang bagus. Para pemainnya luar biasa dan kami semua sangat senang. Kami akan menjaganya terus seperti ini," tandas Ruudtje.
finza_13 is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
Abe7, adestie, adnantsaqib69, agahckck, alfiandrmwn, alfinwuchyka, alif unyil, ali_iyan, amin, Andi Istiabudi, andrerahmana, andrydjemb4, apri_united25, Ardiey11, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, basdalopez, baya, Blacklist7, bombom, braausasda9593, chincarito, Cpidegso, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fajrinited, fastak, fredrian.seven, GeaErang, goodfron, Gothic, h-ANG, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, iamsetia, irfi_1, iwankayou, jifortin, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kingherooney, King_Cantona, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, MCR7, MichaelMU, moehfar, MUFC1878, Nachir_79, nay, oldark, ollacarla, penk22_, Prianto United, Rean, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, rizluq, ruffy3rd, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, sanji0ne, Sawithea, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, sompretz, SR 7, Syarifeghy, ThianCJP, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, yoogadwi17, zudomiriku