United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2015/2016

Old 07-03-2016, 10:33 PM   #11
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: [UEL] Liverpool vs Manchester United

Quote:
Originally Posted by theater of dream View Post
Kalau menang... ah cuma liga eropa
Kalau kalah malah lebih menyakitkan lagi..
Kasihan lvg ya

Sent from my R831K using Tapatalk 2
Mending menang lah, rivalitas merah Inggris yang dibawa2 ke Eropa ini
Sekaligus duel Kloop & Van Gaal yg kesekian kalinya, satunya ngotot satunya santai2 aja di bench
Old 09-03-2016, 12:08 AM   #12
Muhammad Nizar
reserve player
-

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Muhammad Nizar is just really niceMuhammad Nizar is just really niceMuhammad Nizar is just really niceMuhammad Nizar is just really niceMuhammad Nizar is just really nice
Visit Muhammad Nizar's Facebook Visit Muhammad Nizar's Twitter

sepertinya Van Gaal akan menang lagi lawan liverpool utk kesekian kalinya
Old 09-03-2016, 10:35 AM   #13
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

btw, tuan rumah lagi pede abis nih ……, setelah gagal meraih trophy CoC dalam drama adu penalti kontra Man City, mereka langsung membalas dengan kemenangan di liga ……, sontak langsung koar2 "next United, bring on …!!"
Old 09-03-2016, 06:05 PM   #14
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Manchester United sendiri tengah berada dalam periode yang tidak terlalu bagus. Setan Merah saat ini berada di peringkat ke 6 Klasemen setelah dikalahkan West Bromwich Albion pada akhir pekan lalu sehingga banyak fans mulai menunjukan rasa kecewanya atas performa Setan Merah dalam musim ini.
Old 09-03-2016, 07:44 PM   #15
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

09/03/2016 09:11, Report by Adam Marshall
VAN GAAL REVEALS TEAM NEWS FOR ANFIELD

"Antonio Valencia and Bastian Schweinsteiger are coming back," he said. "I think a lot of players shall come back in the month of March. But when they come back, it is not so easy to decide if they can cope with the rhythm of a match because they are fit to train with us. For example, Schweinsteiger has only had one training session with us behind his back. Valencia has a week [behind him] so he is much closer to being on the bench, for example, but not to play a match as that's different.

"I don’t think [any new players will be available] but Valencia is fit enough to be on the bench, but to play 90 minutes, I don’t think so.

"I shall always make my line-up in my eyes as the strongest line-up to play against the opponent. Nevertheless, I put youngsters sometimes in the line-up but then I think it's the best solution. I also have to cope with the busy schedule so sometimes I spare and rotate players because of that."

Juan Mata is free to play as his domestic ban will be served in this weekend's FA Cup tie against West Ham United following his red card at The Hawthorns. Jesse Lingard is suspended, though, while Adnan Januzaj and Tim Fosu-Mensah are ineligible for the game.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2016, 05:22 AM   #16
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Bastian udah ikut latihan lagi,,mdh2'an bisa jd starter di Anfield...main lagi duet Morgan-Bastian. Mdh2'an di match ini Perreira yg ganti'in posisi Mata...bukan Herrera apalagi Fellaini. Semoga MU bisa menang 2-0 di Anfield!
Old 10-03-2016, 12:30 PM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Forget the stage, this is still the No 1 game! Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp fired up by red-hot Manchester United rivalry

* Liverpool preparing for Manchester United clash in Europa League last-16
* Jurgen Klopp believes rivalry is 'the mother all of all football games'
* Louis van Gaal hopes to beat Liverpool for fifth time during his tenure

Fifty years ago on Thursday, George Best returned home a hero after inspiring Manchester United’s 5-1 win over Benfica in the quarter-finals of the European Cup.

It was a career-defining moment for the mercurial young footballer with pop-idol looks. El Beatle, as they dubbed him that day, had arrived.

Football and music. Half a century on, they remain the two topics most likely to inflame the passions in any debate comparing the merits of Manchester and Liverpool.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp claims the Manchester United rivalry is the 'mother all of football games'

If the reaction to the announcement of the death of Beatles producer Sir George Martin was a reminder of the enduring impact of music, Thursday at Anfield the power of football will be in evidence once again.

Liverpool and United have collided nearly 200 times since they first met when the latter were still called Newton Heath in 1894, but this will be the first occasion that one of world football’s most ferocious rivalries has been played out on the European stage.

That it comes in the last 16 of the Europa League is a sobering thought for two clubs with such a proud history. United were two years from the first of their three European Cup successes when Best conquered Benfica at the Stadium of Light in 1966. Liverpool, as they never tire of telling their rivals, have won it five times.

The Europa League might be less significant by comparison, even though winning the competition now guarantees a place in next season’s Champions League.

But Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was not alone in feeling that this meeting has the air of an altogether more important occasion.

‘The mother of all football games,’ was how he described it. ‘I’ve seen a lot of rubbish games in the Champions League,’ added Klopp. ‘It’s not about the tournament, it’s about the teams involved.

‘The Europa League is a long tournament but we can see the finish and there are only top quality teams left. From now on, it’s like a little Champions League.

‘Sitting on the bench for Liverpool against Man United is one of the best things I can imagine. I hope it’s not the biggest game in my Liverpool career, but it’s really important.’

Some 32 miles down the road at Carrington, Louis van Gaal was reading from a more conservative script. The Dutchman’s studious demeanour on the bench tells you all you need to know about his approach compared with Klopp’s touchline histrionics.

A man who has coached in some of the biggest games in European football as manager of Ajax, Barcelona and Bayern Munich was not about to buy into the fact that United and Liverpool are slumming it in Europa League.

Reminded that these great rivals had previously dominated English football for nearly four decades, Van Gaal said: ‘In football it is not normal that one team is dominating for 20 years in a row.

‘It was another time. You have to live in the present. Other teams are in the Champions League. You are talking about Manchester United and Liverpool, and we are happy to play in the Europa League.

‘Liverpool versus Manchester United is always a big game traditionally. Historical. And now especially because both teams fight for a Champions League position.’

Van Gaal’s approach has served him well so far. He has won his first four games against Liverpool, all in the Premier League. No United manager has won five in a row. However, he went so far as to say that beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday would have given him as much satisfaction as winning the first leg at Anfield.

‘It is good United have beaten Liverpool so many times,’ he said. ‘It is also good for me because the appreciation is higher and bigger from the fans.

‘I hope we shall beat them for the fifth time, but more for the fans than myself. We prepare ourselves to beat the opponent.

‘If we win against Liverpool, I am not more happy than if we had won against West Brom.’

United supporters are sure to take a different view. After all, the atmosphere surrounding this game has the potential to turn from passionate to poisonous very quickly indeed. Van Gaal was equally measured on that subject, too.

‘Several people are thinking they are the enemy, but I am not thinking like that,’ he said. ‘I am thinking they are an opponent and we want to beat the opponent.’

Progressing to the quarter-finals is even more important because neither club looks likely to finish in the top-four of the Premier League this season. Van Gaal seems to have more to lose given his uncertain situation at Old Trafford, but there will no sympathy from Klopp despite his admiration for a man he encountered on many occasions in Germany.

‘There was a lot of pressure on Louis van Gaal and United a few weeks ago but they came through it really well,’ said Klopp.

‘Louis van Gaal is one of the most successful managers in the world. With this long, successful career it’s not OK that at the end the world is given the feeling that he has no idea about football, because that’s not true.

‘But it’s a difficult situation they’re not completely through and we want to make their problems bigger. We can win and don’t have to be sorry for Man United.

‘I have no problems with Van Gaal, but the last thing I want is that he wins a game like this.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3484714/Forget-stage-No-1-game-Liverpool-manager-Jurgen-Klopp-fired-red-hot-Manchester-United-rivalry.html
Old 10-03-2016, 12:44 PM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Louis van Gaal says Manchester United and Liverpool dominance was 'in another time' and they must accept playing in Europa League rather than Champions League

* Liverpool play Manchester United in Europa League last-16 on Thursday
* United manager Louis van Gaal says both must accept playing in competition
* Dutchman claims their eras of dominance were 'in the past'
* United and Liverpool have eight European Cups between them
* Van Gaal is chasing his fifth victory over United's old rivals

Louis van Gaal believes Manchester United and Liverpool have no divine right to play in the Champions League every season and says their dominance was 'in another time.'

The two old rivals go head-to-head at Anfield at the last-16 of the UEFA Europa League on Thursday night, with Van Gaal chasing his fifth consecutive win over the Merseyside club.

But when asked if the fact this tie is taking place in the Europa League despite the two clubs having eight European Cup titles between them proved their demise, Van Gaal suggested we had entered a new era.

Van Gaal said United and Liverpool must accept that their respective eras were 'in another time'

The United boss said: 'Other teams are playing in the Champions League. You are talking about Manchester United and Liverpool, we are happy to play in the Europa League.

'But Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea are still playing in the Champions League. So six clubs are in Europe (also including Tottenham in the Europa League) and you have to be proud of that.

'But in football it is normal. It is not normal that one team dominates for 20 years in a row as the champion.'

When it was pointed out that United did dominate English football for the best part of two decades under Sir Alex Ferguson, Van Gaal added: 'It was another time, you live in the past. You have to live in the present I think.'

He added: ‘When you play in the Europa League it is more likely to play against other league clubs, that is why the Europa League exists. Now we play against the same team we normally do in the league. It is a signal that the Premier League is strong.

‘You have noticed that against FC Midtjylland there were 58,000, so the fans of Manchester United are appreciating (the Europa League). I think against Liverpool there will be 75,000 (at Old Trafford). Liverpool also is sold out. It is very important for both teams.

‘Liverpool against Manchester United is always a big game. Traditional. It is a big game for both sides.’

United started the season in the Champions League but failed to advance from a group that contained Wolfsburg, PSV Eindhoven and CSKA Moscow.

They then trailed Danish side Midtjylland in the first leg of their last-32 tie before winning 5-1 in the return at Old Trafford to set up their appetising clash with Liverpool.

Van Gaal acknowledged that this match means everything to United fans but said Liverpool are not 'the enemy' and beating them would be the same as beating West Brom.

United lost 1-0 to the Baggies on Sunday, ending their four-match winning run.

Asked about his perceptions of the rivalry, Van Gaal said: 'I think football in England is very deep in the life of the people. Of course I have noticed that also in Spain and in Germany, but not as deep as here.

'It's fantastic to see that, it was one aspect why I wanted to come here, to have that experience. But it is also sometimes what I can see too much.

'But I like to see because you can see the heart of the club and the feeling they are with you every game. That is nice for the players I think and also nice for the manager.'

Quote:
VAN GAAL RECORD vs LIVERPOOL

December 14, 2014

United 3 (Rooney, Mata, Van Persie) Liverpool 0

March 22, 2015

Liverpool 1 (Sturridge) Man United 2 (Mata 2)

September 12, 2015

Man United 3 (Blind, Herrera, Martial) Liverpool 1 (Benteke)

January 17, 2016

Liverpool 0 Man United 1 (Rooney)
Following an appeal to UEFA, United have been granted permission to train and stay in Manchester in the build-up to Thursday's first leg.

UEFA regulations stipulate that teams must stay within 27 miles of the stadium where the match will be played and usually teams train there on the eve of the game.

But despite Manchester being 34 miles away from Liverpool, United will train at their Carrington base and then travel over.

With Jesse Lingard suspended for the first leg, Van Gaal must decide whether to play Marcus Rashford again after the young striker followed up his stunning start in the first-team with two more subdued performances against Watford and West Brom.

Antonio Valencia has an outside chance of returning on the bench after nearly five months out following surgery on his foot, but otherwise United will select from the same group.

‘You don't have to forget that I shall always make my line-up as the strongest to play our opponent,’ said Van Gaal. ‘Nevertheless I sometimes put youngsters in my line-up and then I think it is the best solution. We have a busy schedule and sometimes I spare players.

‘A lot of players shall come back in March but when they come back it is not so easy to decide if they can cope with the rhythm of the match.

'Bastian Schweinsteiger only has one training session with us. Valencia has a week so he is much closer to be on the bench but not to play in the match. That is different. Valencia could be fit for the bench.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3483610/Louis-van-Gaal-says-Manchester-United-Liverpool-dominance-time-accept-playing-Europa-League-Champions-League.html
Old 10-03-2016, 03:35 PM   #19
Max25
first team
@rnoldmax

Thanked 1,469 Times in 571 Posts
Mentioned: 205 Post(s)
Max25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond repute

Visit Max25's Twitter

Come on #UnitedInWhite
Old 10-03-2016, 04:13 PM   #20
eyeofday
reserve player
masih menunggu titisan Keano

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
eyeofday has a spectacular aura abouteyeofday has a spectacular aura about

Berharap bisa liat lagi crossingnya Varela. Bikin nagih.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 52
achmad.zaky, AdhiX, adib, adi_Giggsy, adnantsaqib69, alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, asririzky, Blacklist7, BobbyMartial, chincarito, dwitri27, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, Gothic, h-ANG, id4y, Jodirama, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nothing23, penk22_, Rean, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ron4ldo, roodee_UID, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, tasho, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku, Zulfan