United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 11-08-2017, 12:45 AM   #61
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Timothy Fosu-Mensah

FOSU-MENSAH JOINS CRYSTAL PALACE ON LOAN

Manchester United prospect Tim Fosu-Mensah will spend the 2017/18 season on loan at Crystal Palace, working under the management of fellow Dutchman Frank de Boer.

The 19-year-old is highly regarded at Old Trafford following his recent ascent into the first-team squad, having graduated from the Academy to make his senior debut under Louis van Gaal in February 2016 before establishing himself as a valuable player to Jose Mourinho in 2016/17.

The manager was happy to sanction a new long-term contract for Fosu-Mensah last October and praised his desire to improve, telling us: “Tim is a young player with great potential. I am delighted at the progress he has made so far and it is clear to see that he is learning every day.”

In total so far, Tim has tallied 21 Reds appearances across all competitions and operated most commonly at right-back, but the talented Netherlands international has displayed his versatility by also performing admirably at centre-back and in central midfield.

After completing his loan move to Selhurst Park, Fosu-Mensah will be determined to enhance his education with the Eagles and will hope to feature in their top-flight opener against Huddersfield Town on Saturday.

Palace manager De Boer was in charge of the AFC Ajax youth team between 2007 and 2010, when Fosu-Mensah was climbing the ranks of their Academy before his move to United in 2014.

We wish him well for the season ahead with Crystal Palace.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:39 AM   #62
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah joins Crystal Palace on season-long loan

* Timothy Fosu-Mensah is highly rated by Manchester United's hierarchy
* He has moved to Crystal Palace on loan in order to gain first-team experience
* Fosu-Mensah is reunited with former Ajax boss Frank de Boer at Selhurst Park
* The 19-year-old can play across the defence in Palace's 3-4-3 formation

Manchester United defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah is looking to repay the faith shown in him by Frank de Boer after completing a season-long loan move to Crystal Palace on Thursday.

The full-back has been allowed to depart for the capital in order to gain first-team experience at Selhurst Park. He will wear the No 24 shirt and the defender was attracted by the project under De Boer having held talks.

Fosu-Mensah told Palace's official website: 'The manager spoke to me about coming down to join Crystal Palace and it was clear that he wanted me to be part of his squad which as a player gives you a great feeling straight away.

Manchester United defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah joins Crystal Palace on season-long loan

Fosu-Mensah will work under Frank de Boer - who coached him at Ajax during his youth career

'I must now repay that back by putting in some good performances for the club. I am only 19 years old and still have a lot to learn and therefore getting the opportunity to play more games on a regular basis will help my development.'

Frank de Boer was aware of the need for defensive reinforcements and did have a tentative interest in Daley Blind and is delighted to be reunited with his fellow former Ajax man, adding: 'Timothy is a player who has great pace and incredible physical ability.

'In today's game you need players with strength and speed and is a player who can also play in midfield. I am seeing him in our system as a right centre back but he can also play full back in a 4-3-3.'

The 19-year-old Dutchman will work under his compatriot in the Premier League, and it is likely he will compete with Joel Ward and Martin Kelly on the right side of defence.

The signing of Fosu-Mensah will be seen as a coup given his rising stock at Old Trafford, where he graduated from the academy and made his senior debut under Louis van Gaal in February 2016.

Jose Mourinho felt the player - who recently signed a new contract at United - needs to gain maturity by playing on a weekly basis, and he told the club's website: 'Tim is a young player with great potential. I am delighted at the progress he has made so far and it is clear to see that he is learning every day.'

He can play wide but De Boer may also use Fosu-Mensah centrally if Palace operate with three at the back.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4779068/Man-Utd-defender-Timothy-Fosu-Mensah-joins-Crystal-Palace.html
reunian deh ama de Boer, semoga makin matang di Palace
Old 11-08-2017, 09:44 AM   #63
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Padahal saya pribadi berharap fosu mensah jadi bek kanan united dan dpt kesempatan lebih musim ini..secara valencia mainnya gitu2 aja..hehe..
Mudah2an berkembanglah permainannya dan bisa balik ke united lg musim depan
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:54 PM   #64
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Di plot jadi CB kanan di formasi 3 bek ya. Berharap dia lebih ke gelandang sih. Potensinya besar klo hanya jadi CB.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 02:25 PM   #65
delongedee
academy
@idhamdee GloryUnited

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
delongedee Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit delongedee's Twitter

Prediksi gw emang bakal dipinjemin ni,karena faktor bos mou beli bek baru..
Old 11-08-2017, 11:26 PM   #66
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga Frank De Boer mampu mengeluarkan semua bakat dan mengasah kemampuan Timothy Fosu-Mensah selama dipinjamkan ke Crystal Palace sehingga jika nantinya kembali ke United siap memberikan yang terbaik. Semoga saja
Old 03-09-2017, 06:32 PM   #67
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga peminjamannya memberikan pengalaman berharga untuk kelanjutan karirnya di United

FOSU-MENSAH CONTINUES TO MAKE PROGRESS

Tim Fosu-Mensah has come a long way since he was a ball-boy at Ajax, studiously watching Daley Blind perform for the first team as a schoolboy prospect and nervously approaching the defender to request his boots.

On Thursday night, the Manchester United defender lined up alongside his colleague in Paris as France took on the Netherlands in a World Cup qualifier. It marked the 19-year-old's competitive debut for his country although the result went against Holland following the sending off of Kevin Strootman.

Since joining Crystal Palace on loan last month, Fosu-Mensah has been in good form, even if the Eagles have made a slow start to the campaign. This continued at the Stade de France and he must be confident of keeping his place for Sunday's visit of Bulgaria.

When recalling those early days at Ajax with ManUtd.com, Fosu-Mensah said:"Daley is a bit older than me, so when he was in the second team, maybe I was in the Under-15s or Under-14s. And, when he was in the first team, I was in the Under-16s. Then, I was a ball-boy, so I watched him a lot.

"Obviously that involves being at the side of the pitch and Daley played left-back, so I got to see him quite close up. I asked for Daley’s boots but he doesn’t remember! I think it was a Champions League game against Dortmund.

"I was ball-boy for the games against Real Madrid and Dortmund and I asked for his boots and he gave them to me. I was trying to make a little collection and those were my first Champions League boots, so they are pretty special. At that time, I was already a bigger size than him [laughs]."

Although the versatile defender will be hoping results pick up for Palace and the Netherlands, he can be well pleased with his own performances as he bids to make his mark in 2017/18 and return to Old Trafford with more first-team experience under his belt.

www.manutd.com
Old 04-09-2017, 07:52 PM   #68
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Semoga mendapat kepercayaan menit bermain terus semisal FdB dipecat & dibawah pelatih baru, penentuan FdB sendiri sepertinya besok di pertandingan lawan Burnley..
Old 24-03-2018, 01:40 AM   #69
Andi Istiabudi
manager

FOSU-MENSAH ENJOYING PALACE CHALLENGE

Tim Fosu-Mensah is enjoying life at Crystal Palace despite the pressure of battling relegation with the Eagles.

The impressive win at Huddersfield Town last time out eased the Londoners' worries towards the wrong end of the table and the defender can be extremely satisfied with the amount of game time he has received in the Premier League.

At 20, Fosu-Mensah is developing all the time and is part of the Netherlands' senior squad for Friday night's friendly against England.

When MUTV asked if he was pleased with how things have gone at Selhurst Park, he replied: "Definitely. I think I’ve got opportunities to play at Palace, and even from Jose Mourinho as he gave me the chance to develop and express myself here at Crystal Palace. Yeah, it’s going well for me but I have to keep going.

"Every week, you have to perform. It’s a battle, a big battle, and we try to stay positive. It’s good for me to be involved in this situation. I've learned more about the games in the Premier League and how tough it can be, mostly. I have enjoyed it here."

Of course, the Dutchman had to sit out the recent encounter with the Reds, won 3-2 by Jose's side with an injury-time strike by Nemanja Matic, due to the terms of his loan.

"You want to know how it is to play against United and compete against the players you have played with in a Premier League game," he admitted. "But the rules are the rules. It was good to see the players again, though.

"As I say, I still have a lot to learn. I have to develop myself so I have to keep improving."

www.manutd.com
Old 30-07-2018, 11:08 PM   #70
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Fosu-Mensah: Saya Bek Serba Bisa Lho, Mourinho
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Miami - Manchester United mengalami krisis pemain belakang. Timothy Fosu-Mensah mencoba meyakinkan Jose Mourinho kalau dirinya bek serba bisa.

Pilihan lini belakang MU menipis dengan cedera yang dialami oleh Antonio Valencia, Marcos Rojo, Chris Smalling, dan Luke Shaw. Pemain baru mereka, Diogo Dallot, juga masih menjalani ruang perawatan.

Sementara itu, Phil Jones, Ashley Young, dan Victor Lindelof masih belum bergabung dengan tim selepas membela negara mereka masing-masing di Piala Dunia 2018.

Fosu-Mensah sudah kembali dari masa peminjaman di Crystal Palace musim lalu. Dia mengaku sudah lebih berpengalaman. Bek Belanda itu mencoba meyakinkan Mourinho bisa membantu tim.

"Tahun lalu, saya membela Crystal Palace. Saya pikir saya sudah berkembang di sana dan saya sudah menjadi pemain yang lebih baik," kata Fosu-Mensah di ESPN FC.

"Saya kembali untuk menunjukkan bahwa saya sudah lebih baik dan menunjukkan bahwa saya sudah menjadi pemain yang lebih baik. Saya akan terus bekerja keras dan kita tunggu saja yang terjadi."

"Saya bermain di bek kanan, bek sayap kanan, bek tengah, dan lini tengah, buat saya itu mungkin. Saya sudah bermain di posisi bek tengah dan bek sayap kanan (dalam tur), jadi buat saya tak masalah. Saya tak akan bilang dalam hal gol --saya sangat buruk dalam hal gol," dia menambahkan.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 65
adelberth, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, asby_ansya, asririzky, atticus.finch, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, cii_iyon, d10neladitya, delongedee, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fajar_, FebryNB, fredrian.seven, goodfron, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HenryRooney07, id4y, jifortin, Jodirama, lauraniza, matthewsamad, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, paiman, penk22_, Rean, Redsbusby, revald, Rhw, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, SR 7, stamansa, Thomas, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, yudhadit21, zudomiriku