United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 05-09-2017, 09:50 AM   #91
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andreas Hoelgebaum Pereira

Semoga sukses di valencia
Begitu kembali ke United, Pereira udah semakin mateng.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:09 AM   #92
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Lumayan bisa dipakai di jadwal padat nanti biasanya pas beberapa pemain tumbang karena cedera.

UNITED HAVE PEREIRA RECALL CLAUSE

Andreas Pereira has had a recall clause inserted into his loan deal with Valencia, Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has confirmed.

Pereira joined the Spanish side last week on a season-long move to follow the one he had with Granada in La Liga in 2016/17. The creative midfielder was keen for regular first-team football, even though he was in the manager's plans.

There is the option to bring the 21-year-old back to Old Trafford on 1 January 2018, if United decide he is needed for the battle ahead.

"I'm a bit disappointed that he left," admitted the boss. "But, okay, it was his decision. I open the door for his decision. He has a long-term contract and we have an option to bring him back on 1 January, so we have that situation under control."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Sept/manchester-united-have-recall-clause-in-andreas-pereira-loan-deal-to-valencia.aspx
Old 15-11-2017, 12:08 PM   #93
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United loanee Andreas Pereira wants to see out his season-long loan at Valencia: 'I am happy here'

* Andreas Pereira is enjoying life at Valencia since joining on a season-long loan
* The youngster left Old Trafford in the summer and believes he has developed
* United boss Jose Mourinho has the option to recall the midfielder in January
* But Pereira is hoping he can stay on and continue learning from the Spanish side

Andreas Pereira has been enjoying life at Valencia since his loan move from Manchester United in the summer and is keen to stay on at the Spanish side.

The 21-year-old joined the La Liga club on a season-long loan but Jose Mourinho has the option to re-call the midfielder in January.

However, Pereira is hoping to stay at Valencia where he has developed under coach Marcelino.

The youngster has started four games in La Liga this season and believes his game has benefited from time away from Old Trafford.

He told Super Deporte: 'For me [staying here] would be a very good option and would help my game.

'I am happy at this club and want to continue here, I always wanted to stay here until June.

'I know United have an option to take me back in January but right now my mind is focused here.'

The Brazilian has been struggling for regular minutes at United and has found himself behind a host of senior names since joining the first-team in 2014.

Midfielder Andreas Pereira wants to complete his season-long loan at Valencia this season. The 20-year-old says he does not want to return to Manchester United in the January window

Since his departure, fellow youngster Scott McTominay has forged his way into contention but Pereira seems unfazed.

He continued: 'It's important that I continue to grow and improve at this stage of my career.

'If I returned to join Manchester United in the middle of the season it would be tough for me to improve like I am now.

'I always knew that I'd made the right decision in the summer and my only aim is to continue here.

'Everything is going well and everyone wants to stay.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5081805/Man-Utd-loanee-Andreas-Pereira-wants-Valencia-stay.html
iya, mending menimba ilmu aja di Valencia, apalagi performa Valencia lagi bagus juga di La Liga
Old 02-02-2018, 01:27 PM   #94
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira on defying Jose Mourinho to join Valencia, learning from Tony Adams and how Sir Alex Ferguson's Portuguese greeting sealed his move

* Andreas Pereira is spending the season at Valencia after pushing for a loan move
* The Manchester United midfielder had to go against Jose Mourinho's wishes
* Pereira believes his time in Spain will help when he returns to Old Trafford
* He says he learned something new every day under Tony Adams at Granada
* Pereira has revealed how Sir Alex Ferguson convinced him to join United in 2011
* The 22-year-old is hoping to start against Barcelona in the Copa del Rey semis

There will be a Manchester United player at the Nou Camp on Thursday night as Valencia take on Barcelona in a Copa del Rey semi-final.

Andreas Pereira had to go against the wishes of Joss Mourinho to get his loan move to Spain at the start of the season but he's now 180 minutes from the chance of winning something. Was it worth taking on the manager?

'It was difficult because he told me I had to stay and I wanted to play and get more minutes,' he says at the club's Paterna training ground before Thursday's game.

'I never want to leave United but I want to play as well. In the end it will make me a better player and I will be that better player at United.'

The jury remains out on whether it was the right thing to do. Mourinho is pleased he's experiencing being at a big club with demanding supporters although he has expressed concerns that playing wide in Valencia's 4-4-2 system means he's in a position that 'doesn't exist' in United's formation.

'I wanted to go somewhere and play a regular season,' he insists. 'Last year I did it and I felt stronger for it. The United staff recognised it [in pre-season].'

Andreas Pereira poses at Valencia's Paterna training ground ahead of the game with Barcelona

Last season he was on loan at Granada during a relegation battle that saw Tony Adams take over for the run-in.

'It was a different experience,' he laughs. 'Every day that I was with him I learned something new because he has so much experience in football and so many stories.'

Adams' first ever team selection at Granada included 11 different nationalities. Pereira, who speaks four languages, admits he doubled as a translator to his team-mates at times. His Manchester United manager would be able to relate to that.

He will relate to a headstrong Pereira too and the way he stands by his choices. Granada had a bad season but the 22-year-old says: 'Fighting against relegation wasn't great but it is not an experience I am going to have with United. It is a different type of football and a different kind of pressure. Mentally it only made me stronger.'

He joined United when he turned 16. There were a host of clubs following him but he says Sir Alex Ferguson's charm made it an easy decision.

'United invited me to visit the academy with my dad and we met Fergie and he greeted me in Portuguese and that was very special. I didn't expect a "Bom dia" from the manager of Manchester United, it made me want to sign immediately. I never wanted to go anywhere else.'

His dad was almost as excited. An ex-pro who played for several top-flight clubs in Belgium, he had only been retired four years when his son made the breakthrough.

As a proud Brazilian his references were Romario and Ronaldo but he had also told his son all about Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs. He still calls Andreas after games to go through performances with him.

Sir Alex Ferguson convinced Pereira to join Manchester United by greeting him in Portuguese. Pereira has made 22 appearances for Valencia in all competitions so far this season

There were times when that one-to-one tutoring weighed heavy. But he says: 'I knew he was always doing it for my own good. And it was pretty cool growing up with a footballing father. In school you were always the most famous.'

The mentoring hasn't stopped: 'I do a stupid cross during a game and he will call me after and say: "you played very well but that cross, come on man! You know you can't do that".'

There is pride in his dad's career and in his Brazilian roots as well. 'I grew up in Belgium but I feel Brazilian,' he says. 'My family is Brazilian and they have the dream of seeing me playing for the national team. The few times I have worn the shirt I have felt very at home in it.'

He scored in the Under-20 World Cup final in 2015 which Brazil lost to Serbia. Manchester City pair Ederson and Gabriel Jesus were team-mates. Whatever happened to them?

Pereira played for United during pre-season last summer but pushed to go on loan to Valencia

'I played with Ederson in the Olympic team too. I knew what he was capable of. It's new for the English fans but he's just doing what he does and doing it very well. Big personality? Well he's crazy… he's a goalkeeper.

'I was impressed that Jesus started so well. Straight away he was playing well and scoring goals. He can be one of the top players for Brazil and for City.'

Pereira watched the derby earlier in the season. He watches all the United games he can. He wants to be part of it next season. 'If I watch the game with my dad he'll say: "Andreas look you can play here, you have to do this, you have to do that".'

Ultimately it will be Mourinho he needs to convince. 'Sometimes I send him a message before an important game wishing him good luck and he sends me one too so we still keep in touch,' he says of his relationship with the United manager – another measure of his confidence.

He has the brains and the belief and he's taken a bold leap into the dark by defying Mourinho's wishes.

If he can make an impact at the Nou Camp on Thursday night it will be an indication that he's made the right call. Jose will be watching.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5339429/Man-United-midfielder-Andreas-Pereira-Jose-Mourinho.html
Old 11-04-2018, 09:50 AM   #95
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Valencia want Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira on permanent deal after loan spell

* Valencia have made enquiries to sign Andreas Pereira on a permanent deal
* The Manchester United midfielder has impressed during a loan spell in Spain
* Reports suggest they have already made contact with the player's agent

Valencia have made enquiries to sign Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira on a permanent deal after an impressive loan spell at the Mestalla this season.

Pereira has been a crucial part of Valencia's resurgent campaign that sees them currently ahead of Real Madrid in third place in La Liga.

He has impressed so much that Valencia boss Marcelino wants to make his switch permanent and reports in Spain suggest they have already made contact with the player's agent.

Valencia have made enquiries to permanently sign Manchester United's Andreas Pereira. Pereira has been a crucial part of Valencia's resurgent campaign in La Liga. Valencia have held talks with his representative Kia Joorabchian over a deal in recent weeks

According to AS, the Brazilian is happy to play at either club but Jose Mourinho is keen on having Pereira at Old Trafford next season.

Pereira's United contract expires in the summer of 2019, but he has only made 13 appearances in four seasons at the club.

The 22-year-old has played 25 matches for Valencia this campaign – 19 in La Liga – and contributed one goal and five assists.

He also spent last season out on loan in La Liga, notching five times in 37 appearances with Granada.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5598707/Valencia-hope-sign-Andreas-Pereira-permanent-deal.html
mending dilepas permanen aja ke Valencia u/ masa depan Pereira. daripada balik ke United ntar duduk dibangku cadangan lagi, dipinjamkan lagi. 'sekelas' Martial aja jadi cadangan, jadi mending Pereira dilepas ke Valencia atau dijual ke klub lain
Old 06-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #96
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Andreas Pereira reveals Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has told him he will get his first team 'chance' this season

* Andreas Pereira says Jose Mourinho has given him assurances for this season
* Pereira joined United at the age of 16 in 2012 and has made 13 just appearances
* The midfielder has impressed during loan spells with Valencia and Granada

Andreas Pereira has revealed Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has assured him he will get a chance in the first team this season.

The 22-year-old, who joined the club as a 16-year-old in 2012, has impressed during loan spells with Valencia and Granada over the past two seasons.

And now he feels he is ready to make his mark at Old Trafford, having managed just 13 senior appearances for the club so far.

Andreas Pereira has his sights set on breaking through at Manchester United this season. The forward revealed manager Jose Mourinho has told him he will get his first team chance. The midfielder has impressed during loan spells with Valencia and Granada. Pereira joined the Red Devils at the age of 16 in 2012 and has made 13 senior just appearances

'I told him (Mourinho) that I felt ready to compete,' Pereira told Belgium newspaper Het Belang van Limburgwhen, in reference to a chat he had with the United boss.

'He was happy to hear that and said I would get my chance. Now we will see how it goes in pre-season. Then we are together again, but of course I hope to convince him.

'Breaking through at Manchester United is and remains the big dream,' he said.

'After two good seasons in Spain, I know that I can always go there. Valencia wanted to keep me, but at the moment my goals are in England.

'I want to make it at Manchester United. At Valencia I have proven that I can participate at the highest level. That's what I hope to show in Manchester now.'

Pereira, who has played youth football for both Belgium and Brazil, contributed one goal and five assists in 29 appearances in all competitions for Valencia last season.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5921935/Andreas-Pereira-reveals-Jose-Mourinho-told-team-chance-season.html
Old 22-07-2018, 01:19 AM   #97
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

PEREIRA HOPES TO MAKE AN IMPACT AT UNITED IN 18/19

Andreas Pereira hopes to impress Jose Mourinho this summer and make an impact at Manchester United in 2018/19, following a couple of educational loans in La Liga with Granada and Valencia.

The Academy graduate has spent the last two years in Spain playing first-team football and now plans to stake his claim at Old Trafford, having returned a much more experienced player.

“It was a very important year for me at Valencia and I learned a lot,” Pereira told us in an exclusive interview at the UCLA training facility in LA. “I had a lot of experiences out there and I am very happy to be back. I am ready to play.

“Yes this pre-season is very important for the team,“ he continued. ”We have to prepare very well for what is coming up next and I am doing my best to get minutes, and to show that I am ready.”

LEARNING FROM MOURINHO AND CARRICK

Pereira rose through the ranks of the United youth system as a livewire forward, but his future looks set to be in central midfield as a creative ball-player following a conversation with Mourinho.

As Andreas told us in America, he is learning every day from the manager and the club’s new first-team coach Michael Carrick.

“The manager asked me what position I will play and I said I will play any position he would like,” the 22-year-old explained. “Now I am in this position as a number six. I will try to do my best and of course everyone is helping me a lot, including the manager, by telling me what to do.

“Carrick is also helping me in every training session and it is very important. It is not only them, but all of the other coaches as well. They're helping me a lot and I am learning new things every day.

“Michael was one of the best [central midfielders] in the world and one of the best that Manchester United ever had. He gives me tips, he tells me in training what to do and it is very easy when he tells you. You pick it up straight away and it is very easy to learn from him.”

ANALYSIS OF PEREIRA’S BIG SEASON

United legend Denis Irwin speaking on MUTV…

“There is nobody better to learn from. Michael had an absolutely fantastic career playing for Manchester United, and obviously West Ham and Spurs before that. I am delighted that he is still with us on the first-team coaching staff. I think he will be a brilliant coach. He has got a great temperament. For somebody like Andreas to be coached by Michael Carrick can only be good.

“We have seen Jesse Lingard go out on loan to a number of clubs and his development was slow, because of his physical development and stature, which stopped him from playing for Manchester United sooner. But we saw the benefits of that eventually.

“Andreas went out to Granada and then Valencia, who finished in the top four last season and I think he played 22 games for them, which is great because it is a really tough league over there. He played at a really good level and I'm sure he will be given an opportunity on this pre-season to show the manager what he can do.

“He has said will play in any position and you would say that, because you don't want to pigeonhole yourself into one position. But he is very confident on the ball, he gets around well and he can score the odd goal. This is a very important pre-season for him.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2018, 03:33 AM   #98
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Andreas Pereira Mulai Ambil Hati Mourinho
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

San Jose - Manajer Manchester United, Jose Mourinho, cukup senang dengan penampilan Andres Pereira. Tapi, pemain berdarah Brasil itu diminta untuk bermain lebih simpel.

MU sudah dua kali menjalani pertandingan dalam rangkaian persiapan musim. Andres Pereira selalu menjadi pilihan utama.

Saat Setan Merah bermain imbang 1-1 melawan Club America, Andreas Pereira bermain penuh 90 menit. Di laga selanjutnya, imbang 0-0 melawan San Jose Earthquakes, pemain 22 tahun itu bermain bermain 83 menit lalu digantikan Angel Gomes.

"Andreas bermain oke. Di laga pertama, dia oke dan hari ini juga," kata Mourinho di situs resmi MU.

"Saya pikir dia harus bermain lebih sederhana dibandingkan apa yang sudah dia lakukan. Tapi, dia mempunyai kepribadian untuk terus menginginkan bola dan untuk mengatur permainan. Saya senang," manajer asal Portugal itu menambahkan.

Andreas Pereira merupakan produk akademi MU. Sejak menembus tim utama pada 2014, dia belum bisa bersaing mengamankan satu pos untuk menjadi starter. Andreas Pereira kemudian lebih banyak menjalani masa peminjaman.

Dua musim terakhir Andreas Pereira bermain di Liga Spanyol. Granada yang dia perkuat di musim 2016/2017, lalu Valencia yang memberi kesempatan untuknya di musim 2017/2018. Bersama Valencia musim lalu, Andreas Pereira bermain sebanyak 12 kali dengan sumbangan sebanyak 1 gol dan tiga assist.
Old 27-07-2018, 07:12 AM   #99
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Carrick Bikin Adaptasi Pereira ke Posisi Baru Lebih Mudah
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Jakarta - Andreas Pereira mulai mempelajari peran baru sebagai jangkar di Manchester United. Dia bersyukur didampingi Michael Carrick yang pernah bermain di posisi itu.

Pereira pada dasarnya seorang gelandang serang, namun juga kerap dimainkan sebagai winger. Selama dipinjamkan ke Valencia musim 2017/2018 lalu, dia 26 kali bermain sebagai sayap dan hanya tiga kali bermain di tengah.

Di musim panas ini, manajer MU Jose Mourinho mencobanya di peran baru yakni gelandang jangkar. Pereira sudah dua kali bermain di laga ujicoba pramusim sejauh ini dan dinilai cukup mengesankan.

Pemain 22 tahun itu mengaku diuntungkan dengan keberadaan Carrick di tim pelatih. Carrick yang semasa bermain di MU memegang peran jangkar, menjadi mentor Pereira dalam adaptasinya ke posisi baru tersebut.

"Dia sangat baik kepada saya. Dia selalu memberi tahu apa yang harus dilakukan dan membantu saya di sesi latihan. Kalau saya melakukan sesuatu dengan salah, dia memberi tahu saya," ungkap Pereira dikutip Sky Sports.

"Meskipun saya melakukan sesuatu dengan bagus, dia juga akan memberi tahu saya. Itu sangat berguna juga, karena dia bermain di posisi yang sama dengan saya."

"Sangat mudah untuk belajar darinya. Jadi kalau dia memberi tahu Anda sesuatu. Jadi kalau dia memberi tahu sesuatu, sangat mudah untuk diterima karena Anda langsung memahaminya. Saya sangat beruntung dia ada untuk saya," imbuhnya.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:24 AM   #100
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jose Mourinho ready to give Andreas Pereira a chance to prove his worth at Manchester United this season

* Midfielder was one shining light during Man United's ill-fated US pre-season tour
* Andreas Pereira decided on La Liga loan spell last year rather than fight for place
* Brazil Under-23 international believes he has returned a more rounded player

Jose Mourinho wants to give Andreas Pereira a chance to prove his worth at Manchester United this season.

The 22-year-old midfielder was one shining light during United's ill-fated pre-season tour of America after a year away at Valencia.

Mourinho was left shocked this time last year when Pereira decided on a loan spell in La Liga rather than fight for his place at Old Trafford.

Jose Mourinho wants to give Andreas Pereira a chance to prove his worth at club this season. Mourinho was left shocked this time last year when Pereira decided on a loan spell in La Liga

Pereira made 29 appearances for Valencia, scoring once, after having enjoyed a strong loan stint at Granada the season before. The Brazil Under-23 international believes he has returned a more rounded player.

The United manager is hopeful the academy graduate will remain at the club this term after landing just one midfield target, Fred from Shakhtar Donetsk, during a summer of frustration.

Mourinho is keen for some additional flair in midfield and the stunning free-kick Pereira scored during the 4-1 defeat by Liverpool caught the eye.

Brazil Under 23 international believes he has returned to Man United a more rounded player

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6021529/Jose-Mourinho-wants-Andreas-Pereira-chance-prove-worth.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 57
::THE KING::, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arnaldo_x1, Arra, asririzky, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, cokorda, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, edoardo, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, jifortin, Johnny Depp, marsel david, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, Om Juna, penk22_, Pure_red, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Rony_17, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zacharyel, zudomiriku