United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2013/2014

Old 27-01-2014, 09:04 AM   #21
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Cardiff City

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. A. Adji View Post
Om jangan pake nama Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four terakhir di klub spanyol gagal om #MasihKenaSindromMembandingkanOrangDenganOrangLain .

Gmana kalo pake nama F4 aja biar beda dikit

Partai ini harusnya diberi label 18+ karena bakalan ada pembantaian di OT. Ane yakin seyakin2nya, MU bakalan membantai Cardiff besok malam.

4-0 buat MU.
Wkwkwk, gak tau deh ane karena bukan pecinta liga 2 klub.

Cardiff memang masih labil karena baru masuk 3 pemain baru dari Molde plus 2 pinjaman nanti dari United. Semoga efek belum sreg sesama pemain bisa dimanfaatkan pemain United. Mudah- mudahan debut Mata diwarnai gol/ assist.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
Old 27-01-2014, 10:58 AM   #22
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Match Appointments

Referee: Craig Pawson.

Assistants: D Cann, M McDonough.
Fourth Official: H Webb.

3 Cardiff last match:

[L] Man City - 4 vs 2
[L] Westham - 0 vs 2
[L] Arsenal - 2 vs 0

Old 27-01-2014, 12:37 PM   #23
utdMaleoLuwuk
first team
ADJIE RAFAEL

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
utdMaleoLuwuk is just really niceutdMaleoLuwuk is just really niceutdMaleoLuwuk is just really niceutdMaleoLuwuk is just really niceutdMaleoLuwuk is just really nice
Visit utdMaleoLuwuk's Twitter

tanpa mengurangi rasa hormat buat buat sang legenda yang telah banyak memberikan kontribusi buat UNITED....
maaf untuk laga ini menang harus menjadi harga mati buat mengangkat moral United sekarang ini.....c'mon Moyes you must take this !!
Old 28-01-2014, 02:41 AM   #24
revald
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
revald has no contributions yet

Pertandingan ini siaran di stasiun tv mana nech
Old 28-01-2014, 04:24 AM   #25
troy andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by revald View Post
Pertandingan ini siaran di stasiun tv mana nech
Bein sport 2. Kalau mau streaming di UITV bisa.

Old 28-01-2014, 04:47 AM   #26
troy andreas

Preview: Cardiff

Date, time and coverage: Tuesday 28 January, 19:45 GMT. There will be no live TV coverage in the UK. Follow the action live via ManUtd.com's rolling blog and MUTV Online's radio commentary. Match highlights will be on MUTV Online from midnight GMT. MUTV will be the only UK channel to show the game in full, again from midnight.

Form guide: Four defeats including the recent 3-1 reverse at Chelsea, compounded by a penalty shoot-out exit in the Capital One Cup against Sunderland only two days later, has made it a tough start to the year for Manchester United. However, David Moyes and his players will be buoyed by the new signing of Juan Mata and will be looking to secure an important victory at Old Trafford against Cardiff. Rooted to the foot of the Barclays Premier League and in desperate need of points, the Bluebirds will not be relishing the tough trip to M16. The Welsh outfit have lost their last two league games against West Ham and Manchester City but will have been given a boost by their away wins over Bolton Wanderers and especially Newcastle United in the FA Cup.

Ins and outs: Michael Carrick looks set to miss this encounter after sustaining an ankle injury against Sunderland and Nani is still sidelined with a hamstring problem. However, United could welcome back Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie and Marouane Fellaini after the trio trained on Monday. Despite Cardiff’s lowly placing in the league table, they at least have an almost fully fit squad to call upon for Tuesday evening’s testing clash. Andrew Taylor is their only absentee - the defender is out with an ankle knock.

Last meeting: The teams last faced off back in November in what was a frustrating affair for the Reds. Having taken the lead through Wayne Rooney on 15 minutes, the champions were pegged back by former United man Frazier Campbell. Patrice Evra restored United’s advantage before a last-minute header by Kim Bo-Kyung denied the Reds what would have been an important win.

Betting: Unsurprisingly, United are firm favourites to take the spoils in this encounter with the club's official betting partner bwin placing the Reds at 1.25 with Cardiff coming in at 12.00 and the draw being 5.50. If you think new boy Juan Mata might cap a potential debut with a goal, then why not take a punt? He’s priced at 6.00 to score the opener.

Sub-plot: Tuesday’s game will be a case of welcoming the old and the new to Old Trafford. Cardiff City manager and United legend Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will return to the Theatre of Dreams nearly four years after leaving his post as the Reds' reserve-team coach. However, the star of the show is now likely to be Juan Mata who could make his debut for the champions either as a starter or from the bench. United fans will be looking forward to seeing what the new man can do.

The manager: The aforementioned Solskjaer is now at the helm of Cardiff City after the recent sacking of Malky Mackay and will be looking to cause a big upset against his former club. The former United striker previously spent three successful years in charge of Norwegian club Molde FK, during which he secured the club’s first league titles in their history.

Star man: In what has been a tough campaign for the Bluebirds, it is difficult to look beyond former Reds striker Fraizer Campbell whose goals could be crucial if Cardiff are to avoid the drop. With seven strikes already so far this season, he could benefit further with tutoring from Solskjaer; Campbell actually scored the winner in the Norwegian’s testimonial at Old Trafford back in 2008.

Quote/unquote: “Coming back ‘home’ is going to be a fantastic experience for me. It is the best place in the world to play football.” - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Whistle-blower: Craig Pawson will be the man with the whistle on Tuesday. It will be the South Yorkshire-born referee’s first time officiating a United game but he has recently taken charge of two matches featuring the Reds' great rivals - Liverpool’s 2-0 win over Hull and Manchester City’s 5-0 FA Cup triumph against Blackburn.

Rivals watch: Liverpool face Everton on Tuesday in an eagerly-anticipated Merseyside derby - the two teams are separated in the table by only one point. Elsewhere, Arsenal make the trip down to the south coast to face Southampton. Then, on Wednesday, Chelsea will face West Ham at Stamford Bridge at the same time as Manchester City’s home fixture against Spurs.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Fixtures-And-Results/Match-Reports/2014/Jan/Manchester-United-vs-Cardiff-Barclays-Premier-League-Preview.aspx?pageNo=3

Old 28-01-2014, 06:11 AM   #27
DermawanIsUnitedFans
academy
Wakorda Pasuruan

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
DermawanIsUnitedFans Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit DermawanIsUnitedFans's Facebook Visit DermawanIsUnitedFans's Twitter @OneIsNdut

Wazza...(Siap), Fellaini...(Oke), RvP...(udah gak sabar)
Perubahan skuad line up kemungkinan besar akan terjadi seiring beberapa pemain yg kembali dari cedera dan pemain baru yang diam2 ngefans sama #11Legend (#8Mata). Wajarlah...

Dan semoga DM memainkan kombinasi permainan yang sesuai dengan karakter DM dan United sendiri.
Finishing, jangan biarkan pemain lawan kuasai bola terlalu lama, dan selalu fokus!
Old 28-01-2014, 10:38 AM   #28
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Former hero Solskjaer is back... but will Mata be a future hero? Duo in the spotlight as Moyes tries to get season back on track

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is ready to acknowledge the warmth of Manchester United fans on his return to Old Trafford as a manager - and hopes Cardiff supporters will hold him in similar regard in future.

Solskjaer, who spent 11 years at the club, will be in the spotlight for sure, but the attention won't all be on the Norwegian.

Return: Cardiff boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will face his old club Manchester United for the first time on Tuesday

Record signing Juan Mata is due to make his debut for United, after his £37.1million move from Chelsea.

Moyes has pledged to throw new boy Juan Mata straight into action, and could link up with Wayne Rooney if the 28-year-old Englishman comes through a fitness test on his groin problem.

United's record signings have hit and miss debuts, with Rooney bagging a hat-trick on his in 2004 against Fenerbahce, and Ruud van Nistelrooy scoring twice on his first game for United in a win over Fulham in 2001.

However, David de Gea took some criticism during his first few weeks at the club, while Dimitar Berbatov took six Premier League games to grab his first goal.

Solskjaer is returning to the club where he is best remembered just four weeks after Cardiff handed him his first Premier League managerial post.
The 40-year-old is likely to receive a great ovation from the home fans as they pay tribute to his 14 years' service to the club, first as a player for 11 years and then as a coach.

Most famously Solskjaer scored the late winning goal in the 1999 Champions League final while his efforts also helped yield six Premier League titles before he retired in 2007.

Solskjaer has already had a small taste of what he might expect having been staying in Manchester with his squad following Saturday's FA Cup game at Bolton.

Solskjaer, whose name long featured on banners at Old Trafford, said: 'Roy Keane has been back, Bryan Robson has been back.

Fans favourite: Solskjaer can expect a warm welcome at Old Trafford after sealing United's 1999 Champions League win against Bayern Munich

Unfinished business: Solskjaer, pictured here with Sir Alex Ferguson and United's trophy haul of 1999, is now hoping to win the FA Cup as a manager

'There has been loads of ex-players who have gone back there (as managers) and had a good reception, before and after the game.

'The United fans are the best in the world when it comes to recognising their former players.

'They have been coming up to me but, hopefully, in 15 years' time, the Cardiff fans will be doing the same.'

Solskjaer intends to put sentiment aside, saying "I'm not too emotional" and that his playing experience will have prepared him for the reception he might get.

But he still makes no secret of the fondness with which he still holds United.
Of his many great times, one memory stands out - not of the glory night in Barcelona in 1999 but of a performance in what proved his final season, 2006-07, after three injury-plagued years.

Fighting to be fit: Wayne Rooney is believed to have a slight chance of being fit for the visit of Cardiff

He said: 'For me, it was the 2-0 win against Newcastle after my injuries.

'I was credited with both goals, even though one was a rebound from a (Cristiano) Ronaldo shot and the other when Vida (Nemanja Vidic) shot and it hit my shinpad and went in!

'Walking off the pitch, I saw my son clench his fists when he saw me.
'He was six and a half at the time and that was the moment that I thought, 'He will remember Dad as a Man Utd player.'

'I got injured when he was three and a half, so he would never remember me playing before that.

'That was my one and only motivating factor when I was injured - to make sure he would see me play.

'My dad was a wrestler, you see, and I keep hearing about how good he was and how great he was, but I only see these cuttings in a newspaper.

Late leveller: Kim Bo-kyung's (third right) header rescued a 2-2 draw for Cardiff when Manchester United visited Wales earlier in the season

'I never saw him in action, so I have no memory of that, but Noah will always be able to remember his dad playing for Man Utd and that was everything for me.

'I have many memories - scoring on my debut against Blackburn, scoring my last goal against Blackburn.

'There are countless, but the Newcastle one is the one that stands out.'
United boss David Moyes said: ‘We’ve got a really exciting player. We’ve lacked a bit of creativity and imagination in the final third of the pitch and I really hope Juan can deliver quickly.

‘This is the first of many more to come. I’m looking forward to Juan being the start of it.’

On Mata's fitness, Moyes said: ‘Juan’s not too far away. I know he has missed a few games and not started as many as he’d have liked, but I’d like to get him involved against Cardiff. He will handle everything.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2547075/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-returns-Juan-Mata-set-make-debut-Manchester-United.html
Old 28-01-2014, 11:57 AM   #29
hzent
academy
Blind.. like him..

hzent Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Ga sabar mau nonton Solskjaer dan mata di old trafford.
Semoga aja menang, dan yang paling ane harapkan adalah mainnya MU ciamik..
Old 28-01-2014, 01:12 PM   #30
Les Diables Rouges
Quality is not quantity

Les Diables Rouges Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Pengen dengerin ada yang ngechants di Old Trafford:

You Are My Solskjaer
My Only Solskjaer
You Make Us Happy When Skies
Are Grey
Coz' When It' s Pouring
You Just Keep Scoring
Please Dont Take Our Solskjaer
Away

Tapi tetep 3 poin buat United yaa

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 110
Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, abeat_bjm, achmad.zaky, adi_Giggsy, adnan44, ali_iyan, Aman, and1, andeedotcom, Andrean bong, andre_aon, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bimbim, bombom, Brach Movic, Bulma, byebye21, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, christof_ww, clsenz, CurlHargo, DeE_, DermawanIsUnitedFans, Dhanny09, dhieRedDevil55, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, Geary_7, giggs26, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Haji Paidin, hzent, iblismerah, iCarus, Imron Setyo C, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, jaxians, jifortin, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Les Diables Rouges, loveUNITED, LUKIwae, mayarararocks, MichaelMU, mygalzbiatch, nobitanta, nothing23, oldark, ongen Vidic, penk22_, prayogha, pukimax, Red Army, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, red_devilz, revald, rikki, rio vander vidic, rndr_UICSumenep, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Wibiebintang, Wil_van_Duke, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, youza, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan