United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2016/2017

View Poll Results: Your Man of the Match ?
Paul Pogba 4 57.14%
Matteo Darmian 0 0%
Marouane Fellaini 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-05-2017, 09:32 AM   #11
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: [UEL] Manchester United vs Ajax Amsterdam

Romero is Mourinho's final choice

Sergio Romero should be the first name on Manchester United's teamsheet for the Europa League final on 24 May, after Jose Mourinho revealed he will select the Argentina international ahead of regular goalkeeper David De Gea.

The decision will reward Romero for his role in helping the Reds to reach the showpiece fixture. Usually De Gea's deputy, he stepped up to keep clean sheets in the last two group games in the competition, at home to Feyenoord (4-0) and away to Zorya Luhansk (2-0), and also started all of the eight knockout matches against Saint Etienne, Rostov, Anderlecht and, latterly, Celta Vigo. "There was no dilemma," insisted Mourinho, when asked about his choice after Thursday's second-leg win over Celta.

"They are two fantastic goalkeepers. I never saw, in all my career, two goalkeepers who are such friends because it’s a position where you always have a little bit of rivalry, especially if they are both at the same kind of level.

"We are speaking about Argentina’s national goalkeeper and Spain’s national goalkeeper but they are such friends and support each other all the time. I have never seen a bad face. I have always seen them supporting each other.

"I think it’s fair Sergio is going to play in the final and David accepts that, especially because David has played three Europa League matches already - two against Fenerbahce and one against Feyenoord - and so if we win the trophy, David wins the trophy too.

"If everything goes normally, and we have no problems, Sergio plays in the final."

Romero has now made 26 appearances for United since his arrival from Italian club Sampdoria in the summer of 2015 with more than half of them, 14, coming in European competition. His five Premier League outings include one under Mourinho, last month's 3-0 win at Sunderland, when De Gea had "a small problem" and Joel Pereira, tipped by the Reds boss to be a future Portugal no.1, was on the bench as cover.

www.manutd.com

Semoga romero pilihan yang tepat
Old 13-05-2017, 11:24 AM   #12
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Akhirnya keluar juga statement resmi Mou untuk menggunakan Romero di Final.
Semoga Juara ya. Amin.
Old 13-05-2017, 09:25 PM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sebenarnya Ajax adalah salah satu klub favorit saya disamping Manchester United tapi untuk laga ini tentu saya berharap United berhasil memenangkannya, apalagi musim ini penampilan Ajax tidak terlalu bagus setelah mereka melepas sejumlah pemain bintangnya musim lalu. Semoga United bisa menang 2-0
Old 15-05-2017, 09:20 AM   #14
adi_Giggsy
first team
Glory Glory Man United

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
adi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura aboutadi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura about
Visit adi_Giggsy's Facebook Visit adi_Giggsy's Twitter Visit adi_Giggsy's YouTube adigiggsy

Tidak ada kata kalah dan main melempem neh, pokoknya harus menang. Kalau ga menang siap2 rombak pemain saja

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 15-05-2017, 05:57 PM   #15
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute

Jose: I have my Europa final team in mind
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho admits he already has his Europa League final team in mind as he continues to rotate his players in the remainder of the Premier League campaign.

United succumbed to a narrow 2-1 defeat to Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane on Sunday afternoon, but Mourinho was pleased his side came away unscathed on the injury front with the showpiece match in Stockholm less than two weeks away.

The boss revealed that rest periods are being methodically allocated to different players at different times with the versatile Daley Blind being the next star to take a break, having accumulated a number of matches in a short period of time.

"The most important thing for us is no injuries and some people having a proper rest," said at his post-match press conference on Sunday.

"Blind had to play 90 minutes, but the next match is for Blind to rest and we have to go like this, step by step, to rest people."

As for whether players can force their way into the team he'll send out to try to win the Europa League trophy, he commented:

"I will analyse the individual performances of the players and try to understand who can give me a little bit more for the final. Of course I have in my mind already what I think is going to be the team, but the players can influence decisions with positive or negative performances."

The chase for a top-four place in the Premier League table ended mathematically at the weekend as United fell seven points behind Manchester City and eight behind Liverpool with just two games left but Mourinho had previously stated his preference to qualify for the 2017/18 Champions League by winning the Europa League.

"I don't know other clubs, I don't know the way they think, I don't know what is important for them, but we, Manchester United, feel it is more important to win trophies than to finish in the top four," he reiterated after the Tottenham match.

"We know what we are doing and if we can win a third trophy [after the Community Shield and the EFL Cup] it would be magnificent for us because we know that it's a big objective. We know that if we lose the final we won't play in the Champions League next season. We know that, but we fight for trophies and probably other clubs finishing in the top four would like to be in our position to try and fight for the trophy."

www.manutd.com
Old 15-05-2017, 10:27 PM   #16
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

De Gea dapat medali tanpa bermain
Old 19-05-2017, 02:06 PM   #17
adi_Giggsy
first team
Glory Glory Man United

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
adi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura aboutadi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura about
Visit adi_Giggsy's Facebook Visit adi_Giggsy's Twitter Visit adi_Giggsy's YouTube adigiggsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by penk22_ View Post
De Gea dapat medali tanpa bermain
padahal belum juara om

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 19-05-2017, 03:09 PM   #18
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi_Giggsy View Post
padahal belum juara om
RUnner up bukannya ada yaa?
Old 20-05-2017, 09:29 AM   #19
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Injured players set to attend final

Manchester United's injured players will still be making the trip to Sweden next week to cheer their colleagues on in the Europa League final.

Jose Mourinho has revealed even those on crutches will be present at the Friends Arena in Stockholm, emphasising the togetherness in the squad.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be back in his homeland after knee surgery cut short his season, while Luke Shaw, Marcos Rojo and Ashley Young are also due to travel to Scandinavia for the crunch clash with Ajax.

"Everybody goes," confirmed Mourinho. "We have a few on crutches, but everybody goes. It's a fantastic group of players and fantastic spirit since the beginning of the season. A difficult run, lots of matches.

"We spent more time travelling, playing, in hotels than at home because 60-something matches means 140 days in hotels, so we spent half of the year together. That is only possible when the spirit is amazing; crutches for Young, for Shaw, for Rojo, for Zlatan, but we all go together."

www.manutd.com
Old 20-05-2017, 11:54 AM   #20
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho claims Europa League final opponents Ajax have no right to be there: 'They come from the Champions League team. I always disagree with it'

* Manchester United play Ajax in the Europa League final next week in Stockholm
* Ajax dropped into the competition after their Champions League elimination
* Jose Mourinho disagrees with with that element of the competition format

Jose Mourinho claims that Ajax have no right to be in the Europa League as Manchester United prepare to meet the Dutch club in Wednesday’s final in Stockholm.

United’s opponents were knocked out of this season’s Champions League by Rostov in the last qualifying round in August, winning automatic entry to the Europa League group stage.

Mourinho insists that a club should not be able to play in both competitions, saying: ‘They are a Champions League team, they come from the Champions League. I always disagree with it.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho says Ajax have no right to be in the Europa League

‘I think a team shouldn't play two European competitions in the same season, they should go home. They shouldn't have the opportunity to play the Europa League. The Europa League is for teams who go into the Europa League like us.

‘We finished fifth last season, and we went to the Europa League. We start the Europa League from the beginning of the season and we have to fight to where we are.’

Asked if he was surprised that a young Ajax team had reached the final, Mourinho replied: ‘No, I'm not surprised at all. Why are you surprised, I really don't know? I don't think the age of the players is important, the quality is.

‘When you speak about investments, you look to the biggest clubs in the world. I don't believe Ajax doesn't make the right investment at the right age.

‘I don't think these very good young players go by luck to Ajax. The scouting system has to be very good, the education system has to be very good.

'The small investment at the young age then becomes like a big investment in other ages so they work well for sure, so I don't see where the surprise.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4522492/Man-Utd-s-Jose-Mourinho-Ajax-no-Europa-League-final-right.html
mind game/psy wars berlanjut, setelah sebelumnya komplain terkait jadwal padat United, kali ini Mou kembali 'berulah' dengan sentilan komentar pedasnya

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 37
Aba_MaczUnited, adi_Giggsy, ahmad nawawi, Alam Belitung, Andi Istiabudi, chincarito, d10neladitya, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fahlevysred, finza_13, fredrian.seven, goodmin, h-ANG, id4y, ivanzferdinand, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, nothing23, penk22_, rahmatedi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, victory II, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan