United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 21-07-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter
Default [2017 Pre Season] Barcelona 1-0 Manchester United

International Champions Club
Barcelona vs Manchester United
Rabu, 27 Juli 2017
Kick off: 06.30 WIB
Venue: FedExField, Landover, Maryland

Last edited by Zulfan; 26-07-2017 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: Perbaikan tanggal dan jam kick off
The Following User Says Thank You to Zulfan For This Useful Post:
Old 26-07-2017, 06:03 PM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [2017 Pre Season] Barcelona vs Manchester United

PREVIEW: FC BARCELONA V MANCHESTER UNITED

So, four down, three to go... That's right! Manchester United made it four wins from four during Tour 2017, presented by Aon, on Sunday by beating Spanish and European champions Real Madrid on penalties in Santa Clara. Next up, the Reds face another of La Liga's giants, Barcelona, looking for a fifth victory in the US before continuing pre-season preparations in Europe. The clash will be held at the 82,000-seater FedEx Field in Landover, Maryland, and is expected to draw the biggest crowd of this summer's trip. Kick-off is scheduled for 19:30 local time on Wednesday 26 July (00:30 BST on 27 July).

How can I watch it? Fans who subscribe to MUTV on Sky or Virgin Media, the club’s MUTV app or online at the recently launched mutv.com have access to watch all of the team’s pre-season games. With no extra cost to subscribers, fans can watch all seven of United’s tour games live.

What happened in our previous tour games? Well, as mentioned, the Reds secured a shoot-out victory over Real on Sunday, following a 1-1 draw after 90 minutes. David De Gea saved two spot-kicks, but it was Anthony Martial's superb assist for United's goal that will be replayed again and again. Last Thursday, the Reds claimed the bragging rights in the first-ever Manchester derby to be held outside of the UK, running out 2-0 winners over City in Houston thanks to first-half goals from Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford. Just days earlier, Lukaku scored his first goal for the club during a hard-fought 2-1 victory over Real Salt Lake, after Mourinho's men had kicked off this year's tour by breezing past LA Galaxy.

Any team news? United will wait to confirm the severity of Ander Herrera's injury, after the midfielder was forced off against Real, while Juan Mata remains doubtful for the Barça clash after suffering a knock in the win over Real Salt Lake, though he trained alone on Monday. Meanwhile, Marcos Rojo, Luke Shaw and Ashley Young - all of whom travelled with the squad to the United States - are still long-term absentees. Speaking in his post-match press conference on Sunday, Mourinho said: "These next three days in DC are not a problem. After that we have two more matches to play in Norway and Ireland, travelling on the same day with short flights. I'm really happy with our pre-season. If Mata and Ander are not long-term problems then I would say it is perfect."

What about our opponents? Good question. Wednesday's match will be Barcelona's second of the summer, after Ernesto Valverde's side kicked off their pre-season preparations with a 2-1 win over last season's Champions League finalists Juventus. After facing United, Barça then travel to Miami to take on rivals Real, before playing against Brazilian side Chapecoense, who are still recovering from last November's tragic plane crash, in which 20 of the club's players and staff died.

What else is coming up? Following our final match in America, the Reds will take on Norwegian side Valerenga in Oslo on Sunday 30 July, before completing Tour 2017 in Dublin, Ireland against Italian outfit Sampdoria. Then, it's the small matter of the UEFA Super Cup against Real Madrid in Macedonia on 8 August, before the 2017/18 Premier League campaign gets under way.

www.manutd.com
Old 26-07-2017, 06:32 PM   #3
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Old 26-07-2017, 09:22 PM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulfan View Post
Kalau yang langganan MUTV via aplikasi Super Soccer di HP gimana ya ?
Old 27-07-2017, 10:14 AM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BARCELONA 1 MANCHESTER UNITED 0

Tour 2017, presented by Aon | FedEx Field | Att: 80,162 | Scorer: Neymar 31

MATCH SUMMARY

Manchester United suffered a first defeat of Tour 2017, presented by Aon, but it mattered little as Jose Mourinho was left to reflect on an extremely positive and productive stay in the United States.

After claiming four wins from the opening four tour matches, the Reds were narrowly beaten by Barcelona at FedEx Field, courtesy of a first-half strike by Neymar.

David De Gea had to be alert in the opening exchanges, making smart saves from the matchwinner and Lionel Messi, and another excellent stop to thwart Luis Suarez.

The Spain goalkeeper needed the help of the post on 13 minutes when Messi took aim from the edge of the area, as the effort cannoned off the outside of the woodwork.

After soaking up some early pressure, Paul Pogba unleashed a powerful shot which was claimed by Barcelona goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen, before Henrikh Mkhitaryan fired another attempt just wide of the post. Jesse Lingard then tried his luck from distance but saw the ball deflected wide.

The Reds were visibly growing in confidence and Marcus Rashford dribbled into the box but could only shoot straight at the well-placed Cillessen.

A minute after the half-hour mark, Barcelona took the lead. Having denied Neymar a few minutes earlier, De Gea was powerless when Antonio Valencia lost his footing and the Brazilian star took full advantage to slot home from close range.

Messi fired a free-kick just over the bar soon after, before Suarez forced De Gea into another top save with a shot on the turn.

Pogba’s dangerous centre almost found Romelu Lukaku, but the Belgium striker just couldn’t stretch to make it.

Both sides made changes at the break, with Barcelona replacing all 10 outfield players. After a somewhat subdued start to the second period, substitute Anthony Martial flashed an effort over, before Sergio Romero dived to his left to brilliantly deny Paco Alcacer.

Andreas Pereira tried his luck twice from outside the box but saw the first shot fly over and the second one well claimed by Cillessen. Seconds later, the Barca keeper denied Pogba after a driving run forward. Despite further pressure from the Reds, Barça held out for the win, with Neymar's strike ultimately proving decisive.

THE LINE-UPS

United: De Gea (Romero 46), Valencia (Tuanzebe 84), Smalling (Bailly 46), Lindelof (Jones 46), Blind (Darmian 46), Carrick (c) (Fellaini 46), Pogba, Mkhitaryan (A. Pereira 62), Rashford, Lingard (Martial 62), Lukaku.

Substitutes: J. Pereira, Fosu-Mensah, Mitchell, McTominay.

Booked: Fellaini

Barcelona first half: Cillessen, Semedo, Umtiti, Mascherano, Jordi Alba, Busquets, Alena, Rakitic, Messi (c), Neymar, Suarez.

Barcelona second half: Cillessen, Pique, Denis, Arda, Iniesta, Vermaelen, Alcacer, Digne, Roberto (Samper 85), A.Vidal, Munir.

TALKING POINT - WHICH TOUR MATCH HAS BEEN THE BEST?

While Jose Mourinho has always insisted results do not matter to him during pre-season, the United manager will still have been pleased to see his players leave the States with an impressive four wins from five matches. But which match did you enjoy the most? Five goals against LA Galaxy were great to watch, while the win over Real Salt Lake was notable for Romelu Lukaku's first strike as a Red. Winning the first Manchester derby on foreign soil was very satisfying and a victory against Real Madrid, albeit on penalties, in the dress rehearsal for the UEFA Super Cup was an enjoyable one for fans. Losing to Barça in the final match was a slight blot on the tour copybook but overall, as Mourinho himself told MUTV and reporters a few days ago, the trip as a whole has been "perfect".

INJURED PLAYERS MAKING PROGRESS

Juan Mata and Ashley Young arrived at the stadium ahead of the rest of the squad and the pair were joined on the pitch by one of the medical staff for some light training, which included some work with the ball. Mourinho told MUTV on Tuesday that Mata is expected to be back for Sunday’s trip to Oslo, as is Ander Herrera, who was forced off against Real Madrid. Meanwhile, the United boss suggested Young will return in October and it was certainly great to see him and Mata back with a ball at their feet.

TRENDING TOPIC

#MUTOUR was once again a popular topic on social media as the Reds played the final match in the US. Predictably, after his first-half theatrics, #DeGea was the man everyone was tweeting about, while #Rashford , after his impressive effort in the opening half, also featured as did #Suarez .

TOUR 2017 NOT OVER YET

This might be United's last tour match in the States, but it's not the final one of Tour 2017, presented by Aon. Next up for the Reds is a trip to Oslo on Sunday to face Norwegian side Valerenga, before a final friendly in Dublin against Italian outfit Sampdoria. Jose Mourinho's men can claim a first trophy of the season on 8 August when the Reds face Real Madrid in the UEFA Super Cup final, then the campaign begins for real.

www.manutd.com
Old 27-07-2017, 12:07 PM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

PEREIRA: BARCELONA GAME WAS A GOOD TEST

Manchester United's Brazilian prospect Andreas Pereira strongly believes the Reds will benefit from the experience of facing FC Barcelona in Maryland, despite losing 1-0 to Neymar’s first-half goal.

The result at FedEx Field - home of NFL team Washington Redskins - is the club’s first defeat of Tour 2017, presented by Aon, after the four wins over LA Galaxy, Real Salt Lake, Manchester City and Real Madrid.

While it is disappointing to have lost the unbeaten run in the United States, substitute Pereira was positive and upbeat when he spoke to MUTV at pitchside following the final whistle.

“It was a good test, it was good for us in the preparation period and we will definitely use that when the real competitions start,” said Andreas on Wednesday night. “Playing against such strong teams works you harder, you get more focus for the games and it is a good test for us, as well as them.

“The games have been getting harder each time and it is good for us, as we have an important match in the Super Cup against Real Madrid next month.

“We are testing ourselves as much as possible. We will definitely use this experience as we have the Champions League to play in this season. Now we know what to do against Barcelona if we play them in that.”

Pereira faced Barcelona twice in 2016/17 while on loan at Spanish club Granada and, now back at United, the young Brazilian is determined to force his way into Jose Mourinho’s plans.

Following five appearances in the US, Andreas is pleased with his progress. “For me it is going well,” he explained. “I am doing my best, I want to get into the team this season, I want to help my team and hopefully we can achieve a lot this season.”

www.manutd.com
Old 27-07-2017, 12:09 PM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MOURINHO REFLECTS ON FINAL US GAME

Before Manchester United headed home after a memorable stay in the United States for Tour 2017, presented by Aon, Jose Mourinho spoke to MUTV and to reporters at a post-match press conference. Here's what the manager had to say about the slender 1-0 defeat to Barcelona at FedEx Field...

REFLECTIONS ON THE MATCH

"It's very important to lose a match in pre-season. You don't like to lose but I think it's very important. I think it would be very bad for us to leave the US without a defeat, playing against teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City, it would be very bad to go home with just victories. So the defeat is good. But I think in the game we did some very good things and we did bad things. The very good things are to keep and the bad things are to improve."

POSITIVES IN DEFEAT

"I think for the crowd it was good. I think in pre-season it is important also to play for that. When you come to the US and you have a stadium with a few thousand, very enthusiastic fans, this is what they want. They want Messi, Neymar, Pogba, the best players to show what they are and I think that happened. The first half was 1-0 but it could have been 2-2, 3-3 or 4-0. In the second half there were lots of changes but both teams were playing for a result, despite it being a friendly when the result is not the most important thing. We tried to equalise, they kept the ball and possession, and defended well. Even in the second half the match was positive."

KEPT GOING IN THE SECOND HALF

"The attitude was good and in the second half we defended much better. I know that one thing is to defend against Messi, Suarez and Neymar, another thing is to defend against three good players but not three of the best players in the world. But we were much more confident, we pushed the line up, Jones and Bailly they pressed really high, we brought the game to their side. We arrived into dangerous positions and we could have scored."

A GOOD MEASURE OF OUR LEVEL

"The level of my team? If you want to compare with Real Madrid or Barcelona, it is easy to compare the level of the players and quality of the team. But we don't play in the same competition as them unless we meet in Europe, so we prefer not to compare ourselves with them. We prefer to compare with teams in the Premier League and we are much more adapted to that very hard competition. It has a different style, a different kind of player. In this moment the best players are in these two clubs and you have to accept that as a reality. But for us to play against both in pre-season without pressure or being worried about a result, just trying to play the best we can, was very good for us. Both played with their best team. Barcelona did. Only Pique was on the bench. Real Madrid, only Ronaldo and Ramos didn't play. So it is very, very good for us to measure against them."

LINDELOF AND SMALLING AS A PAIR

"I think we will understand the reason in a couple of days. [Eric] Bailly is suspended for the first two matches in Europe as you know, and in the next couple of days you will have the understanding of why I am playing [Victor] Lindelof and [Chris] Smalling."

POGBA AT SAME LEVEL AS REAL AND BARCA STARS

"With Messi and Neymar, there is only one [of each]. There are not two. Suarez, Iniesta, Pique, Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, Toni Kroos, there is only one of them. So they can only play for one club and not two. We cannot have them. They belong to the clubs. You can be working very hard tactically to improve your team, to improve your players, but some players are special and against that nature there is nothing you can do. In the real matches you try to compensate the difference in quality with a certain tactical organisation, and with that you can win. In football it is possible for a team to be better than the sum of the parts. But the parts are amazing. Their relationship with the ball is amazing. You can argue about the occupation of space, tactics and compact blocks, but the player's relationship with the ball is still the most important thing. Even as an opponent on the bench like I am, it is beautiful to see the guys' relationship with the ball. Today, one of my players, Paul Pogba, showed the level. He showed that he belongs at that level."

AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS MOVING FROM MID-SEASON TO SUMMER

"I have to read the changes and understand the changes. If that [the date change] is the change then it is perfect for us, because it is hard in the middle of the season to lose players like we do. With so many African players in the best competitions in Europe, it is not good for the players, clubs or competitions. If we can have it in the European break then it is a fantastic change."

OVERALL THOUGHTS ON PRE-SEASON PROGRESS

"I am very happy. No injuries because Mata and Herrera in this moment, I don't think we are talking about injuries. They will be back to training I think next Saturday, no problem to be back to training, so no injuries, a fantastic atmosphere, a fantastic working ethic, great organisation. So now we just need to land safely in Manchester and this part of the pre-season was perfect."

www.manutd.com
Old 27-07-2017, 03:13 PM   #8
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: [2017 Pre Season] Barcelona 1-0 Manchester United

lini belakang masih perlu pembenahan
Old 27-07-2017, 05:03 PM   #9
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiandrmwn View Post
lini belakang masih perlu pembenahan
Langsung sebut nama aja ya,,gan...khususnya Lindelof. Masih bagusan Bailly - Jones or Bailly - Rojo.
Old 28-07-2017, 04:49 PM   #10
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wira_ozora View Post
Langsung sebut nama aja ya,,gan...khususnya Lindelof. Masih bagusan Bailly - Jones or Bailly - Rojo.
Iya nih..
Lindelof masih sering error..
Apa krn kendala bahasa ya??

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 14
alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, Genk's007, h-ANG, id4y, jojo poenya, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Ryan_lallo, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, Zulfan