United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

View Poll Results: Your Man of The Match ?
Marcus Rashford 0 0%
Alexis Sanchez 3 100.00%
Michael Carrick 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-01-2018, 01:58 AM   #11
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: [FAC] Yeovil Town vs Manchester United

Yaaah Sanchez debutnya di laga lawan tim kecil,padahal tanggal 1 lawan Spurs.
Sementara itu Gomes ada di daftar pemain cadangan..
Old 27-01-2018, 03:50 AM   #12
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Lawan tim kecil juga lumayan susah,,Om...brsan aja golnya menit2 akhir babak I lwt Rashford. 3 tahun lalu pas jaman LvG golnya juga di menit2 akhir lwt Herrera. Ane rasa dgn waktu istirahat 4 hari cukup bwd Sanchez jadi starter lagi di match vs Spurs.
Old 27-01-2018, 05:28 AM   #13
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Nice debut from Alexis....setelah sempat salah umpan di menit2 awal,,akhirnya bikin 2 assist bwd Rashford n Herrera. Skor akhir ga mencerminkan jalannya match,, meskipun menang 4-0 MU beberapa kali pertahanan MU digempur lwt serangan2 berbahaya dari lini serang Yeovil. Lingard keren bgd golnya lwt aksi individu...begitu ada space n sudutnya pas langsung lepaskan tendangan ke pojok kanan gawang Yeovil.
Old 27-01-2018, 07:02 AM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Diantara 4 gol tadi, menurut saya yang paling berkesan sih golnya Lingard. Berkelas !
Old 27-01-2018, 07:12 AM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MOURINHO'S FA CUP VERDICT AT YEOVIL

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho was happy with the ‘professional’ team performance, while commenting on Alexis Sanchez's Reds debut after his side's comfortable FA Cup 4-0 win over Yeovil Town at Huish Park.

Here are the manager's main comments on the match from his interviews with BBC and MUTV:

ACCOMPLISHED PERFORMANCE

"I think it was a professional performance. They had the experience a couple of years ago where the team also came here and some of the players had the experience and they knew it would be difficult until we scored the first goal. And if they scored before us, the situation may have been more difficult. The first half was difficult, they were very well organised, they knew what they wanted to do on the pitch. I was listening to their manager and what he was telling his players what to do, the team was really well organised, but we were professional and then in the second half, winning 1-0 we found the spaces that we didn’t have in the first half. The second goal came and game over.

A FINE DEBUT FOR ALEXIS

"I am very happy. I think it’s no surprise for anyone after three years in the Premier League, playing every week, so everyone knows what Alexis is. He is the kind of player you buy and you don’t think about adaptation in relation to English football, so [it's] no surprise for us. He is a fantastic player and he showed that for three years and for the past three days when he was training for us, so he's an amazing addition for us. Everyone is happy that he has come. Good players want good players and Alexis is a fantastic player for us. The question is always which one is going to be out? Where is he going to play? It’s not about that for us. For us, it is the fact that we have a fantastic group of attacking players and he is another one with a bit more maturity, and a bit of experience. He will bring us extra maturity and class. I am really pleased with him."

DID ALEXIS NEED THE GAME TIME?

"I think he needed to play. He didn’t play for Arsenal the last two or three games and his training was not good because half of his body was in the Emirates and half in Manchester, so you don’t train well. He needed to train well like he did that and he needed to play. I was not sure about 90 minutes, I wanted to play him for 60, 70 or 75 and that was good because people start to understand his game better and he can understand his team-mates too."

THE RIGHT ATTITUDE

"I was impressed with his [Alexis's] attitude and I think I did my job well in the fact that I told the players that they should be ready [for a tough game] and never react. At times in these type of games, the top players lose their heads, that balance and they are punished. I understand the referee's decision not to show the red card [for Nathan Smith's challenge on Alexis] because this is a special day and 10 against 11 in that moment of the game, it is probably game over so I understand his decision. But we love the FA Cup, we love to come to these stadiums, but the players do need a little bit of protection. The good thing with Alexis is he is a tough guy, he has a good mentality and I am happy with everything he did. He was keen to play. I knew that was going to be difficult, it wasn’t going to be an easy one for him. But I am happy with his performance today."

THE SKIPPER'S RETURN

"It's fantastic to have Michael Carrick back. It's really sad when you think, in May, his career is going to end as a player. But it's a fantastic assistant-coach I am going to have, I believe. I want to help him be better and better but it's a pity to lose a player that does everything well on the pitch."

www.manutd.com
Old 27-01-2018, 11:41 AM   #16
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: [FAC] Yeovil Town 0-4 Manchester United

Alexis announced as Man of the Match

Alexis Sanchez was voted Manchester United’s Man of the Match by fans on Twitter after a creative and energetic display saw him play a part in the opening two goals in Manchester United’s Emirates FA Cup win at Yeovil Town on Friday.

The Chilean, who joined the club from Arsenal on Monday, had a hand in Marcus Rashford's opener at Huish Park, before providing the assist for Ander Herrera’s goal in the second half, as the Reds cruised to a 4-0 win to reach the FA Cup fifth round.
He picked up a huge 88 per cent of the final vote from supporters for his first performance in a United shirt, ahead of Michael Carrick and Rashford, who both received six per cent to the vote.
Speaking to MUTV after the match Jose Mourinho made it clear that Alexis’ bright performance was nothing he didn’t expect, saying: “No surprise. Nothing I open my mouth and am surprised about. I know him for many, many years and everyone knows his quality, attitude and what he can bring to the game. I’m really pleased, but we knew it when we were getting the player.”
His strong performance didn’t go unnoticed by opposition manager Darren Way, who joked on entering the media tent that his side could have done with an Alexis Sanchez. The Yeovil manger also went on to describe him as “absolutely world class”.
Skipper Carrick told MUTV: "He is not bad is he? Not bad for a little man. He is going to be a terrific player, he is a proper Man United player, and it's great to have him here.
"He is so exciting and so dynamic. He's always looking to create opportunities, to play forward and the fans are going to enjoy watching him, hopefully we will enjoy playing with him.”

www.manutd.com

GGWP Alexis, ketemu spurs kudu nyetak 3 goal 4 assist

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 14
Andi Istiabudi, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, eyeofday, h-ANG, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku, Zulfan