United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 04-02-2018, 02:01 AM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Huddersfield Town

MOURINHO REFLECTS ON HARD-FOUGHT WIN

Jose Mourinho felt his Manchester United side fully merited Saturday's 2-0 Premier League win over Huddersfield Town, on a day when Old Trafford remembered those we lost in the Munich Air Disaster 60 years ago...

ALWAYS IN CONTROL
"I think we had around 80 per cent of ball possession in the first half but no goal. And then go to half-time 0-0 and you feel a little under pressure, so in the second half it was important to be calm, to play and not lose our identity and go direct when we have these kind of attacking players who are better with passing and attacking movement. In the second half we had a little bit more intensity, we recovered the ball higher and faster, and then first goal came. Even at 1-0, I felt the game was over because we were so much in control. So I think it was a solid performance; even defensively, we recovered the ball high up the pitch."

ANALYSIS OF THE GOALS
"Great pressure by Matic, good recovery of the ball, good cross and then, of course, good movement and a good finish [by Lukaku]. [Alexis] almost broke my heart [by missing the initial penalty] but the important thing is the second goal to really kill the game."

McTOMINAY FIRST-HALF PENALTY APPEAL
"I don’t know – I didn’t watch it on the TV. Maybe yes, maybe no. I didn’t like the fellow [Van La Parra] pretending he was injured and then getting the ball – that’s a yellow card, minimum. But they fought hard; they have 24 points and every point for them is gold, so they were fighting for points."

ALEXIS ENJOYED THE DYNAMIC
"Alexis played in a three and he played at Old Trafford for the first time. But I don’t want to individualise as the attacking players have so much quality; we had Martial and Rashford to bring to the game from the bench. It will be even easier in the future for them to play together. Alexis enjoyed the dynamic of the team. He’s a fantastic player but not a prima donna. He’s a humble guy who doesn’t forget where he started. I’m pretty sure that when he was playing in Chile, he had difficult places to play and difficult opponents, so he’s quite used to it."

POGBA WAS A NICE GUY
"[The penalty-taking decision] was between him and Paul. I think Paul was a nice guy to him and understood that it would be important to score, so he let him take the penalty. I don’t think it was a dream goal for Alexis – I think everybody prefers to score a penalty without a save and the second attempt, but he showed his attention to detail and his desire and, for me, that’s fine."

FITTING RESULT TO MARK MUNICH ANNIVERSARY?
"The result has no relation with the commemoration and the respect that everyone showed to the people directly and indirectly involved in the event. I think it’s nice to play at home, to win and to stay in the position that’s not our ambition, but it’s the position we’re in at this moment and we have to fight to keep it."

www.manutd.com
Old 04-02-2018, 02:21 AM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Meskipun peluang mengejar City masih sangat sangat berat, paling tidak tambahan 3 angka bisa memberikan semangat baru bagi skuad Mourinho

Old 04-02-2018, 04:01 PM   #13
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Meskipun peluang mengejar City masih sangat sangat berat, paling tidak tambahan 3 angka bisa memberikan semangat baru bagi skuad Mourinho

Setuju Om Andi...apalagi sekarang jarak dengan City berkurang lagi dari 15 jadi 13,, semoga bisa memacu semangat pemain2 MU untuk menang terus di sisa match EPL ,,syukur2 minggu depan City draw lagi n MU menang di kandang Newcastle.
Old 04-02-2018, 04:41 PM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wira_ozora View Post
Setuju Om Andi...apalagi sekarang jarak dengan City berkurang lagi dari 15 jadi 13,, semoga bisa memacu semangat pemain2 MU untuk menang terus di sisa match EPL ,,syukur2 minggu depan City draw lagi n MU menang di kandang Newcastle.
Mudah-mudahan City kalah deh jangan seri, hehe..
Old 05-02-2018, 11:04 AM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho criticises Manchester United fans after Huddersfield win: 'The atmosphere is a bit quiet... it's not like Portsmouth's incredible stadium'

* Jose Mourinho was far from happy with Manchester United's supporters
* He hit out at the fans due to the lack of atmosphere during Saturday's victory
* Alexis Sanchez scored on his home debut after Romelu Lukaku opened scoring

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho once again criticised the atmosphere at Old Trafford after Saturday's 2-0 victory over Huddersfield.

Romelu Lukaku opened the scoring in the 55th minute before Alexis Sanchez marked his United home debut with his first goal for the club.

Asked afterwards about Sanchez, Mourinho said: 'He played only three (matches since joining from Arsenal) and the first at Old Trafford, and I think Old Trafford, in spite of being a quiet stadium, the pitch is big, the grass is nice and obviously the players feel very comfortable playing here.'

When then asked to explain his comments, Mourinho replied: 'It's not Portsmouth.

'I remember Portsmouth - such a small stadium, the atmosphere was absolutely incredible. In here, the atmosphere is a bit quiet and there is not very (much enthusiasm). But the players like to play at home.'

Jose Mourinho was far from happy with Manchester United's support on Saturday afternoon. United's fans were quiet, according to Mourinho, despite Alexis Sanchez scoring their second

Already this season, Mourinho's comments about the atmosphere at Old Trafford have included him saying United supporters were 'very quiet' during the 2-0 win over Leicester in August.

He also, after the 1-0 win over Tottenham in October, expressed his unhappiness with United fans over what he regarded as unfair treatment of Lukaku.

Mourinho praised the atmosphere at Portsmouth's Fratton Park based on his previous visits

Following Lukaku's fine left-footed finish on Saturday, Sanchez got on the scoresheet when he tucked the loose ball in having seen his penalty attempt - a spot-kick he had won - parried by Jonas Lossl.

Sanchez put in a lively individual display overall, and Mourinho said: 'He was really enjoying the dynamic of the team and the dynamic he was giving to the team.

'I don't think it is a dream goal for Alexis - every player prefers to score a penalty. But it also shows his attention to detail, his reaction and his desire. So for me, that's fine.'

Mourinho felt it had been a 'solid' team performance from United in a match that was preceded by a minute's silence for the victims of the Munich air disaster — the 60th anniversary of which is on Tuesday — and saw the players wearing black armbands as a mark of respect.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5349019/Jose-Mourinho-criticises-Manchester-United-fans-win.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 12
Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, h-ANG, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku, Zulfan